[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you store your guns? Where? >coated in a thin film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 0592-gunroom.jpg (402KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0592-gunroom.jpg
402KB, 2000x1200px
How do you store your guns? Where?

>coated in a thin film of CLP, unloaded, action open, mag (if any) out, if possible safety on
>in my closet
>>
>>30736751
loaded, next to my bed
>>
>>30736751
Unloaded safety on in a weapons rack about 1/2 mile up the road from my barrack in a secured armory. I hate living on base.
>>
>>30736755
This is what my wife does. She keeps a loaded and cocked .45 1991 Colt next to her. I am sometimes afraid to flirt with her.
>>
>>30736786
she sounds manly as fuck, my ruger lcr is on my nightstand, ar15 leaning up against the wall, and my 870 underneath the bed
>>
>caked in cosmoline, unloaded, action closed
>in huge stacks green wooden crates lined with hay and brown paper in a barn in Belarus
>>
>>30736751
>action open

Why?
>>
>>30736786
sounds like your wife cuck'd you
>>
>>30736755
Me too anon. But I am behind enemy lines in a cuck state so you cant be too careful.
>>
>>30736927
Sounds like you have a fantasy.
>>
>>30736751
Unloaded in a safe that's not even locked. It's just there in the event of a fire.

Though I have my nugget just shoved in the closet.
>>
>>30736809
What if a burglar comes in while you're in deep sleep and shoots you in the head though?
>>
>>30736751

18 Pistols, ARs and Shotguns
Loaded
Cocked
Safety Off
Stashed in hidey-spots in every room of my house
>>
>>30737022

What state?
>>
File: BULL.png (66KB, 888x371px) Image search: [Google]
BULL.png
66KB, 888x371px
I'm a firm believer in cosleeping with my handgun. It's my right as a gun owner to form bonds with my firearms while they're young. USP with a loaded mag in the gun (empty chamber) and an extra mag sleeps warped in a washcloth.

I actually do it because my bed is in one of the corners of the main room my grandparent's apartment. The gun sleeps between the wall and I, so if anyone even knew it was there, they'd have a real hard time getting it without alerting me. Getting shot in the face by an intruder or my diagnosed Alzheimer's/Dementia grandmother who no doubt has other 'issues' that were never diagnosed in her life while sleeping because my gun was easily accessible on my nightstand or desk is a real fear of mine.
>>
>>30737776
>Stashed in hidey-spots in every room of my house

this. I'm prepared no matter what. My three year old is having trouble understanding why he can't open the closets anymore, but he'll learn eventually.
>>
>>30737920
I don't have enough guns, so I don't have this luxury... Regardless, wouldn't it just be easier to carry inside your house than to lock everything so that a kid doesn't have access to one of your guns?
>>
In a locked safe with the bolts and ammo locked in a separate compartment within the safe.

Anything less and I risk having my firearms licence revoked.

>a-at least the guns don't need to registered
>>
>>30738226
New zealand? We have to do the same here
>>
>>30736751
unloaded, with trigger lock or bolt removed, in a safe because eurocuck.
>>
>>30736751
Mine are strewn across my room. Some are loaded, some are not. Most of my rifles are in a stand by my door.
>>
File: 1455337898737.jpg (12KB, 346x404px) Image search: [Google]
1455337898737.jpg
12KB, 346x404px
Condition 1.
Rifle close to our bed.
Pistol close to the door.

I'm grabbing the rifle and going out first. She can back me up with the pistol.
>>
>>30736918
I remember reading somewhere that with the action closed air that's in the barrel can't circulate and if it gets humid there's a greater chance of rust in the rifling.

It's probably bullshit. I might start keeping them loaded and open now that I think about it.
>>
Locked cocked and loaded within arm's reach
>>
Pistol in the case it came with, mags loaded in the case. Shotgun in carry case with antirust sbap caps in barrel and mag, boxes of shells in case pocket, four bandoliers, total 150-some shells, in clothes drawer. All of it I can reach within a single step of my bed.
>>
>>30739699
>antirust sbap caps
Are those like dessicants?
>>
>>30737070
then my locks and dog have failed me and I'm dead?

i don't think there's any way to get inside my house without setting my dog off though
>>
>>30736786
>Colt 1991

divorce her
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.