[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a hand grenade the perfect self-defense weapon? No one would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: grenade.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
grenade.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Is a hand grenade the perfect self-defense weapon?

No one would fuck with a guy who is carrying a grenade. If someone starts shit with you just pull the pin on it, they'll probably leave by then
>>
>>30735087
>No one would fuck with a guy who is carrying a grenade.

because it can easily kill the user at self defense ranges, it would be extremely tempting to call the defenders bluff if they decided to be all like "stop, I have a grenade".
>>
its been done

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/174295
>>
>>30735109
Just pull the pin on it. Most people don't know how grenades work, they'd be incredibly threatened. Even if they do know how it works, they wouldn't fuck with you anymore lest you drop it and release the spoon.
>>
>>30735087
get some dud grenades, go to
>the hood
and test it out
>>
>>30735355
no. they have to be live for this test

>get grenade
>get to the hood
>get held up by a pack of hood rats
>"sirs are you aware that I am currently holding a grenade"
>they move closer, chanting "world star" and calling me unflattering names all the while
>"sirs i'm pulling the pin on this grenade, i advise you to keep distance from the grenade and also me because I am currently holding said grenade"
>pull the pin on the grenade
>they assume it's a dud or prop because who would carry a grenade for self-defense
>it was me, i carried a grenade for self-defense
>get stabbed by hood rats chanting "world star"
>4 seconds later, we all explode
>second person to do it will never be touched because the hood will never forget the legend of that doofus who carried a grenade for self-defense

it'd be worth it
>>
>>30735371
wow this has nothing to do with grenades
>>
>>30735434
I'll do it if y'all set up a gofundme for my Father's cancer treatment.
He has colon cancer, and Mom is working herself to death, a few more years of their happiness is worth a lifetime to me.
I give as much as I can, and even moved back in with them just so I could provide even more and it still isn't enough.
>>
>>30735505
Anon I am so distraught reading this; You are a great human being and I just wanted to take time out of my day to let you know that. Words aren't enough to describe the feelings I have for you but I just hope you know that I deeply and profoundly respect you for what you are doing. Selfless acts like this are of the highest calibre of honor and I sincerely wish you and your parents the best of luck in everything. Treat each moment like its your last and treasure them all after times pass. As someone whose grandma passed away from cancer I feel you bro. I can't tell if you were serious about doing that stupid "prank" with the grenade or not but please don't think like that ever again. It's not worth it. Dedicate your time and efforts to bonding with your parents and ensuring their happiness because that's what really matters. Let their time here on earth become immortalized in your memories and actions.
>>
>>30735434
actually using the word

>doofus

what is this third fucking grade?
>>
>>30735505
How come your family hasnt enough money yo pay for cancer treatment ? Is the "White man keeping you down or something" ?
>>
File: 1469119273775.jpg (2MB, 3696x2645px) Image search: [Google]
1469119273775.jpg
2MB, 3696x2645px
>>30735087
Source?
>>
>>30735109
>what is offensive fragmentation grenade.
>>
File: 1465929903287.png (80KB, 1982x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1465929903287.png
80KB, 1982x1133px
>>30735087
It's the ultimate CC if you're not a pussy.
>>
File: m67 frag grenade.jpg (110KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
m67 frag grenade.jpg
110KB, 728x546px
1. target is threatening with grenade
2. move back 20 meters
3. shoot them
4. ???
5. profit
>>
Anyone have the story about the taxi driver who carried a grenade and upgraded to a Makarov when a carjacker bailed after seeing the pin pulled and left his gun behind? (And the taxi driver couldn't find where the pin went so just chucked away the grenade out the window)
>>
That show was dank OP
>>
File: 1463345909935.png (48KB, 211x214px) Image search: [Google]
1463345909935.png
48KB, 211x214px
>>30737732
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.