[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright /k/ I live in germany and am looking for a legal weapon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: crlz.jpg (60KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
crlz.jpg
60KB, 600x450px
alright /k/ I live in germany and am looking for a legal weapon for self-defense, as every roach and their sister here is carrying a knife, a weapon to counter this would probably be perfect. I dont know much about weapons so I was hoping you could help me, thank you in advance.
>>
>>30733973
A gun or running shoes.
Daily reminder that it's your job to protect your country from Muslims however necessary
>>
>>30733992
And how are you gonna do that when you haven't even completed your rifle?
>>
File: 20160721_011153.jpg (815KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_011153.jpg
815KB, 2048x1152px
Could always make one of these. Used 35 to 40 feet of parachord. I used a billiard ball.

>soda can for size reference
>>
Hello, Krautfriend. Not sure what is and isn't legal in your nation but I'm given to understand you actually have some of the best gun rights in Europe. Find out what's legal and go for something in 5.56 NATO, or a good ol' shotgun, preferably a 12-gauge. And thanks for H&K.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>30734017
>>
>>30733973
I think you'll be fine now Germany. Carry a bat.
>>
>>30734029
gun rights are actually pretty bad, I need a good reason to get a permit, like recieving threats as a prosecutor
>>30734018
Do you make them yourself? And what kind of damage can you expect?
>>
File: 1469326245679-277624700.jpg (640KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1469326245679-277624700.jpg
640KB, 2048x1152px
>>30734125
Yes. I made them.

Because of their size, you can not do it by hand alone. You will need a jig to hold it all. I spent all of $5 USD on some foam and wooden dowels.

As far as damage goes, I haven't exactly utilized them as such. I can only assume it has the capacity to break bones.

>pic related is the jig I made and used
>>
File: IMG_20160723_214838737.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160723_214838737.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
came across this thing on ebay, called an emergency impact tool. basically just a steel ball bearing drilled out and steel cable epoxied together. Before i snagged that thing I carried a monkey fist. One evening drunken friend at a bar decided breaking a bottle with a monkey fist would be a grand display of our intellect. Drunk friend had to hit the bottle a couple times before he figured out how much force was needed to break the glass. i gathered from story was paracord dampens the blow. If you cant find/buy an emergency impact tool I bet you could make it. just find a drill press and some ball bearings. Of course they need to be clamped in position. I can get the steel wire at my local home improvement store. Prolly illegal for you, idk about the current laws on bludgeoning weapons in your region. My excuse for carrying it was a 'fear" of driving into water and needing to break glass to escape.
>>
>>30733973
Your own knife and be better with it.

TRAIN HARD FIGHT EASY
>>
>>30734872
trim your nails, you snort coke off them?
>>
Rock in a sock, wasp spray, hammer, hatchet, ice pick, cane, umbrella, crutch, golf club, sling shot, use your imagination. The world is a weapon designed to kill us.
>>
>>30734872
>LITERALLY HAS A COKE NAIL
POFFFFHFAHAHAHAHAAHA

op is just another criminal looking to justify hurting others
>>
Greetings, fellow Germanbro.

The only viable options for legal self-defense in Germany are:
>Knife with a blade of <12cm length
>Hand shocker
>CS gas spray
>blank fire handgun loaded with CS gas ammo (requires a permit ("kleiner Waffenschein"), permits to CC only)

Unless you know a surefire way to get a real gun permit (only lawyers, judges, people in witness protection, freelancers and jews get one), these are your only options of self-defence without getting fucked over by the diversity popo. Also: DO NOT USE IT AGAINST UNARMED ASSAILANTS, otherwise you will get charged with use of exaggerated force.

Stay safe, fellow German bro.
>>
>>30733973

a halberd

>easy to use
>easy to maintain
>widely available
>easy to CC
>completely legal by German law

seriously, a halberd is the way to go.
>>
>>30733973
Lass den Mist. Du willst nicht wirklich in eine Messerstecherei verwickelt werden.

Mach nen Schützenschein oder Jadgschein und hol dir ne ordentliche Wumme die du daheim haben kannst.
Außerhalb soltest du besser das Weite suchen.
>du cuck haust ab
Glaub mir, unser Rechtssystem wirds schon so drehen, dass dein rassistischer Arsch hinter Gittern versauert während der Roach so davon kommt
>>
>>30737933
One question:
How in the actual FUCK would one conceal a halberd?
>>
>>30738167
Hammerspace
>>
>>30738167
Conceal it as a broom. Imagine the roach's surprise when the guy he thought was a street cleaner with an abnormally large broom is in fact armed with an axe on the end of a 2 meter stick.
>>
>>30733973
Gun (don't know your carry laws), a taser, a colaspible baton, pepper spray, a stun gun, or a knife (knife is the least best, getting into knife fights suck).
>>
I heard a belt with a heavy buckle can fuck shit up while having great reach, also its a belt that you can wear if your pants are too big
>>
>>30738167
Dress as a Landsknecht, nobody will question it.
>>
>>30735017
Don't use wasp spray. I was looking into that as an alternative to mace. Looked into and found that there is a very good chance that you can chemically blind the aggressor.

Thought that's not bad for you in the heat of the moment. The aggressor would have grounds to sue you (despite being in the wrong for assaulting you or what ever they did) for wrongful harm. That came from a co-worker who spent 20 years as a sheriff.

The only way around that, is to go for the kill right after spraying them. Dead men cant sue.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.