[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/, what's your opinion on subsonic ammo with a silencer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Silencing-the-300-Blackout-7.jpg (219KB, 1200x817px) Image search: [Google]
Silencing-the-300-Blackout-7.jpg
219KB, 1200x817px
/k/, what's your opinion on subsonic ammo with a silencer

When would you use it?
>>
>>30733877
what about it?
when you use a suppressor with subsonic ammo it makes it hearing safe but its not that quiet still unless you are running .22lr subs
>>
>>30733877
nightstand gun famalam
>>
File: 1390633358274.jpg (119KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1390633358274.jpg
119KB, 350x262px
>/k/, what's your opinion on synthetic oil in a car
>/k/, what's your opinion on using a salad fork with a steak
>/k/, what's your opinion on sending a letter with 45 cent stamp
Do you see how stupid you are?
>>
>>30734016
who eats a steak with a fucking salad fork?
>>
It is what it is. When you put a can on a gun, you don't need earpro, but you still get the crack. Subsonics are for when you don't want the crack.
>>
I'd imagine 147 gold dots wouldn't be that bad for a HD gun running a suppressor
>>
>>30733984
So, a 9mm pistol would still hurt my ears if it was suppressed?
>>
>>30734016
>>/k/, what's your opinion on synthetic oil in a car
But synthetic /is/ better...
>>
>>30734016
>>/k/, what's your opinion on sending a letter with a 45 cent stamp
Who the fuck still sends letters via snail mail?
>>
>>30734054
without subsonic ammo it will
you should be fine with subsonic ammo but dont expect it to be hollywood quiet
>>
So, suppressors don't suppress shit?
>>
>>30735555
they do. i can shoot 9mm and 45 with out ear pro with my can.
>>
One of my dream guns is a suppressed 45-70 levergun. Nice and quiet, still capable of dropping a moose. No action sound and big subsonic bullets.
>>
>>30734033
I didn't even know there were different forks for salad. I just stuff all that shit in my mouth with the first metal object that I happen to find.
>>
>>30734033

Who's autistic enough to care what type of fork they're using to eat the steak?

Does a dainty fork ruin your steak eating experience, anon?
>>
>>30735555
They do but its not l33t tactikool ghost kill silent.
>>
>>30736535
yes.
>>
>>30733877
>when would you use sub sonic ammo with a silencer?
When I want my silencer to work. Sure it works with super sonic ammo, but to get the most out of, say, a 9mm I would shoot 147gr with a silencer. Great nightstand gun if you don't want to use a carbine or shotgun.
>>
File: Innocence.jpg (374KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Innocence.jpg
374KB, 1920x1080px
>>30736553
What is?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.