[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>zombie apocalypse suddenly begins How do you fare? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 35

File: image.jpg (108KB, 664x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 664x441px
>zombie apocalypse suddenly begins

How do you fare? What's your game plan?
>>
In rural Nevada meth heads run rampant, buisness as usual.
>>
>>30675764
fucked/10

sit in and take over the nearby gated preschool that has a tower for some reason
>>
>>30675764
>be patient zero
>>
>>30675764

Keep my elderly parents from being eaten as long as possible. They live out in the county surrounded by other older folks who probably all have firearms stock-piled as well as grown sons who also want to keep them alive. I imagine that their little old-people development would turn into a fortress patrolled by the sons and grandsons like myself who aren't degenerate enough to abandon them.

If the hill fortress fell and I ended up on my own? I suppose make my way to the nearby Army post to see how I could be of use to them in the grand effort to rid the world of the undead menace.

If the post has also fallen? Fuck man, I don't know. Find a pretty girl and cave-man her into continuing the human race with me, I guess.
>>
>>30675764
pretty decent. Rural area. Best buddies own a fuckton of equipment for creating fortifications easily. Tons of trees and shit. We own a few assault style rifles between us, but we focus more on hunting rifles and have around 10k rounds of 308 at any given time.
>>
i have many rifles and pistols. each has a 1000 rounds at least for it.

I take over the local home depot. Assault the Publix across the street for food, drink, and medicine. Set up a garden to grow food inside a fenced in area.

Go Feudalism on the survivors. I control the violence that secures the food supply. So I get to rule.
>>
File: 1354689616086.jpg (452KB, 720x573px) Image search: [Google]
1354689616086.jpg
452KB, 720x573px
>>30675764
>How do you fare?
Fine because zombie apocalypse scenarios are for 12 year olds
What's your game plan?
fap, watch chinese cartoons and then go to sleep
>>
>>30675764
Shoot myself in the head.
Get eaten.
Don't turn into a walker.
Best case scenario. Seriously, you will die eventually. Just cut out all the suffering and day to day fighting to stay alive. Because in the end zombie apocalypses all end the same in movies and books.......everyone dies.
>>
File: k2r7Eq1.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
k2r7Eq1.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>30675961
>Assault the Publix
Florida anon?
>>
9mm carbine is the optimal zombie killer right? cheap ammo to stock pile and you shouldn't be wasting any ammo on zombies past 20 yards.

any downsides to that idea?
>>
>live in middle of heavy urban area
sheeeeeeiiiit. I guess bug in for a while until the heat dies down. then inna suburb.

There is a fairly long bridnge nearby that sits a little above water level. I guess I could go out into the middle of it block it off at both ends with all sorts of shit and make a little compound in the middle.
>>
>>30676002
>Because in the end zombie apocalypses all end the same in movies and books.......everyone dies.
thats not zombie apocalypses anon, thats how everything ends
>>
>>30675764
Move as quietly and carefully as possible through the small city I'm in to get into the more rural areas. Shouldn't be too hard, as I'm already almost there and it's likely that there won't be too many to handle where I am now.
Get my bearings on the outskirts of the city and probably just continue to do things on impulse. No plan, no motivation. So I guess that for me, my way of life really didn't change all that much.
>>
File: nowhy.jpg (20KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
nowhy.jpg
20KB, 200x300px
Be one of the fucks who dies because he doesn't do cardio.
>>
>>30676019
>>30676086
Do you have any guns though?
>>
>>30676019
Seriously I live like 20 minutes outside of Chicago. Major cities are literally the worst place for shit like this.
>>
Shut my door and wait for the army to rescue me.
>>
>>30676013
Not that I can see. You and I have about the same idea about a 9mm carbine being good for this situation.
>>
>>30676119
plenty
>>
>>30676049
Doesn't end by being ripped to pieces by infected humans.
>>
People are too smart for zombies to eat them. It's the zombies that would be fucked.
>>
>>30676119
I'm the second guy. Yeah, I've got guns, but not much ammunition.
I have maybe 15 12 gauge shells, 10 .308 and 50 .357, which should be more than enough to start off with.
>>
>>30676129
The army will probably do some slash and burn bullshit. They will just gun down any and everybody just to play it self. That is if the president just doesn't drop a nuke to try and stop the shit from spreading to the rest of the country.
>>
File: heat3.jpg (248KB, 824x342px) Image search: [Google]
heat3.jpg
248KB, 824x342px
>>30676139
>>30676162
Yeah I need more ammo as well. I just recently got an AR as a gift to myself for my birthday.
>>
File: 1365735521494.jpg (56KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
1365735521494.jpg
56KB, 264x292px
>>30676150
>People are too smart for zombies to eat them

i dont know about you but ive met and seen quite a few retarded people in my years
>>
>>30676183
Happy birthday, anon. Have fun.
>>
File: mfw.png (826KB, 584x623px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
826KB, 584x623px
>>30676209
Thank you. Now I have to save up for shit and ammo.
>>
>>30676197
Pit an average zombie against an average human and the human will win. The human has more agility, intelligence and dexterity. The human can use weapons, or escape easily over uneven terrain. Humans can kill more zombies than vice versa.

Think of it as like a food chain. You can't have a species that preys on it's top predator and have that species be dominant.
>>
>>30676013
If we're talking actual magic zombies that only die from brain destruction, then high capacity, low recoil and semi auto are what you want. A suppressed P90 is what I'd like.

Or a lancer from Gears of War.
>>
>>30676183
Have a great day anon
spend it with friends and family
>>
>>30675764
As I don't have a gun quite yet (planning on buying an ar15 in the next couple of months) I would grab a backpack, canned food, can opener, a few knives my sword, water, first aid type stuff and hit the road.,
>>
>>30676310
I spent it alone drinking and studying. desu which is most nights i don't go to the gym near my house. but thank you anon
>>
theres a small art museum on a college campus nearby that has one heavy ass door as an entrance and no windows except for a few office windows 3 floors off the ground.

Inside it has an open area in the middle large enough to turn into a sustainable garden. I go to that with muh stockpile of funs and ammo, fortify the front door and lobby area and play pillow fort
>>
>>30676267
It's the numbers that get you bro.

Middle of the night. All of the dead people everywhere wake up. Every. Single. Corpse.

Plus, every person that dies and isn't completely eaten gets turned into another zombie. Most people are shitty at fighting (babies/old people/OC housewives) so they all get turned against you really fast.

That's a lot of goddamned zombies, bro. They're also in and among the people, so you can't just nuke them, or you'd have to nuke literally everyone. You have to straight up shoot each and every one.

If you've ever cleared a town of durkas, you know that clearing all of that shit would take a long time. Like months/years. In the meantime, you need to survive.
>>
>>30675764
>go to my brothers house and get his wife and new born.
>stay in my house for a week, pretty secure.(i live in the center of a circle and every house around me has fences meaning there is only one way in, and two ways out)
>fap til the power goes out
>grab my guns and ammo
>go to my dads house and take his shit (he died in the first wave)
>go innawoods(hunting club with a bunch of trailer circled like wagons)
>loot the houses around hunting club
>spend the next month jerking off to old playboys innatrailer.
>get a boat and go to an island off the coast of SC.

I actually plan get a place off the coast of SC in a secluded area.
>>
Do people actually believe in zombies, or is it a euphemism for minorities?
>>
>>30676478
euphemism and the fantasy of being able to kill people without consequence
>>
>>30676502
this
>>
>multiple loaded guns around at all times
>take out the initial wave no problem
>grab full ammo can, some guns and SHTF backpack
>drive back roads, go innahills and set up camp
>>
>>30676162
Thats nowhere near enough ammo, you dead.
>>
Equipment:
12ga coach gun - ~40 buck ~15 slug ~100 target
.357 200 mostly self defense or heavy target
Saiga x39 unmodified, 30 rounds
Sawyer water filter
Kabar bk9 and "machax" kukri
Buck 119
Helko woodworker axe
Nice flashlight

I think I have the basic tools to go innawoods but I'm probably fucked. I'm not quite equipped to fight zombies but it will mostly be at first people that need fought, they shoot back. 2 hours minumum to get innawoods and it is VERY densely populated, probably 6 hours to start getting away from other people fleeing. I have a big sporting goods place less than a mile away, I could head there but I'm sure it will be FUCKED within an hour and may be a gunfight upon arrival. I know they have a mossberg PGO and some decent rifles, plus ammo, fishing shit.

I have this mean old truck that I don't drive. I think I would be best off firing that bitch up, kicking the piss jugs out of the passenger seat, going up to the gas station 1000 feet away, taking all the beer and cigarettes, filling up my 37 gallons. I think I could ram/shoot my way out of town and have 5-8 hours of gas. Then its just choppin wood and jackin my cock in a foxhole for the next 10 years.
>>
>>30676630
Hey, you can do pretty well with that much.
>>
>>30675764
Get the hell out of there before the 200 people who said they'd come to my house if there was a zombie apocalypse arrive and eat all my shit.
>>
File: 1456019517679.jpg (125KB, 685x570px) Image search: [Google]
1456019517679.jpg
125KB, 685x570px
>>30675764
>Be Weekend Warrior
>Naughty Girl unit gets called out to deal with impending hordes
>Me and a couple other fellas who already have guns steal a Humvee, LMTV, and a wrecker and dip the fuck out to the Free State of Pennsylvania
>Load up on salt weapons/ammo
>Drive waaaaaaay north, charge the Canuck border
>Survive as expat deserters in the Canadian wilderness
I've seen the movies, the Guard's always first to die. No way I'm sticking around to see how this shit plays out
>>
>>30675764
>Find qt3.14 zombie girl/trap
>Capture and bring back to my house
>Remove all teeth and strap on a ring gag mask
>Have fun
>Rinse and repeat if/when qt3.14 rots
>>
>>30676641
>3 guns
You're gonna die m8
>>
>>30675764
Not good. I have an bum right foot that would limit me from jogging or running. Hell, I can't even walk half a mile without it hurting like hell.

Nowhere near enough ammo. No water or food stored.

Would load up my guns and ammo and bug-in at my mom's house. She lives somewhat outside the city, so shit wouldn't be as crazy there.

But I would probably die.
>>
>>30675764
>>30675764
>What's your game plan?
Take my all .22lr and plink the most dangerous game.
>>
>>30675764
IDK, call my militia buddies and see what they want to do, I guess.
>>
>>30676006
NC. Has Publix too now.
>>
>south boston triple decker
>hundreds of thousands of people within a very small proximity of me
>all of them undead

i think i'd do pretty well if i stick to my already set plan for shit hitting the fan

>bug in
>board windows
>i'm already stocked on guns and ammo
>basement is filled with water and food supplies
>for the first little while, post up on top floor, picking off people, the undead from window
>once they've migrated either to the big part of the larger metro area or dispersed, i make my way to the T
>with my bugout shit in tow, follow the tracks to braintree
>from braintree, instead of ailwife which would either pass through metro area or god forbid cambridge, follow the commuter rail heading south
>from there, shack up in some wooded areas and survive until i devise the next part of the plan
>which could be continuing south, probably the best route
>or go around gba heading north and go to the more sparsely populated and familiar maine wilderness

overall, i think it's wicked pissah and that i would do fine.
i do worry about my girlfriend and her family that i live with.
>>
>>30676831
>heading north
You'll be fine when you hit the NH border. We have all the sweet, sweet tax free guns and liquor you could ever desire.
Plus most of us have guns, anyhow.
>>
>>30676142
>get in a car crash and be permanently crippled.
>Or get pinned in the car when its on fire.
>Get cancer and slowly die.
There are tons of horrible ways to die with out zombies.
>>
>all these people saying theyd go innawoods and camp

literally the worst choice. find someplace with WALLS. a tent protects you from nothing but the elements. All you need is 10 or so zombies to wreck your shit if they set upon your tent in the middle of the night. if youre gonna go innawoods fine, but at least anticipate being able to innacabin
>>
Try to hold out for a month to see if the situation resolves itself (viral zombies dying on their own/undead rotting beyond locomotion), kill myself if infection becomes imminent.

Best case scenario, you're in a devastated city filled with rotting bodies, some of them your friends. Fuck that.
>>
>have enough guns and ammo in my house to stock a small gun shop
>just filled up my gas tank
>live in nice semi remote location in Mississippi with two bro-tier friends who are equally armed and willing to join me on an adventure
>daughter is in rural Oregon living with a few weapons

I'm clearly going to die in an effort to get to my daughter before anything happens to her, but we'd be able to do some serious damage to the zombie population along the way.
In the off chance we made it to Oregon, there's even less a chance my kid survived, so the plan changes to finding her, letting my bros have my weapons and they ditch me while I join my kid on some dumb zombie adventures.

You gotta show an interest in what your kids are doing with their lives, or they might just grow up to be drug dealers or gangbangers.
There's worse things than being a zombie.
>>
>>30675764

Wait wait wait.

Are we talking "human rabies" zombies.
Or are we talking "living dead, niggas be diggin themselves out of the grave" zombies.

Because each one requires its own approach.
>>
>>30675764
>zombie apocalypse suddenly begins

If you work in a grocery store, you know it's already happened and no one has noticed.
>>
>>30676864
oh, man. i'm incredibly fond of NH.
it's where i buy my groceries to be honest. no sales tax. i hit the market basket right across the border.
also, i'm very fond of, christ the name is evading me because i'm boozed up, port something, near maine.
beautiful little town.
white mountains too. wonderful.

i would love to live there, but i don't think the old lady would go for it. lawless, god's country. although, i did get a ticket for backing into a spot once. what's up with that?

where do you hail from, friend?
>>
>>30675764
Wait wait wait.
Are we talking about only zombies only.
Or are we talking supernatural entities appearing out of nowhere and fucking our shit up.
Because each one requires its own approach.
>>
>>30676933
He said "zombie apocalypse" dumbshit.
>>
>>30676949
>He said "zombie apocalypse" dumbshit
Other shit could appear to make it worse. A zombie apocalypse could be a perfect time for a vampire to rule over us since we're on the brink of extinction.
>>
>>30676969
Manfred von Cartstein pls
>>
Get a group and load up kayaks, travel down Susquehanna River to the Chesapeake Bay, and find an island to live on.
>>
>>30676911
I'm from Dover, myself.
Lovely state, I must agree. I live in the suburbs, two minutes drive from downtown, three minutes drive to the river, 20 minutes drive to the seacoast, 30 minutes drive to the woods, 45 minutes drives to the lakes, an hour's drive to the white mountains, ten minutes away from Maine and 45 minutes to Massachusetts. And I can walk to the liquor store. Truly, I am blessed.

Shame there isn't much for younger folks to do in lines of work. I go to school in Maryland, and I fear my line of work may take me abroad for the next few years. I think I'll resettle here when I get back, though.

But hey, if shit ever hits the fan feel free to stop by, sensible gun-loving Massfags are always welcome!
>>
>>30675935
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmoBG4rD0i4
Reminds me of this
>>
>>30676911
>port something
Portsmouth?
>>
>>30677002
you're living the dream, buddy.
i kind of live the city equivalent. short walking distance to the beach, short walking distance to the T, my favorite bar and restaurant are right around the corner. two liquor stores close by. three dunkies. it's not bad, but i'd trade it for what you're working with in a moment. very fond of nature, grew up surrounded by it. but i love it here.

what are you studying and where do you think you'll end up going? i grew up in virginia and have hung out a lot in maryland.

and yeah, vermont, maine, or new hampshire are definitely the places i'd pack my guns up and head out to.

>>30677021
yeah, there. a great town. quaint is what comes to mind. decent culture from what i gathered with just the right amount of inclusive weirdness that truly sells the charm of any place.
>>
>>30676878
This fag don't know nothing about hammocks
>>
>>30676002
With that attitude of course they do.
The average shambler horde is not that intimidating, really.

We at least, on this board, should realize that even in the face of absurdly contrived zombies intended to frustrate obvious tactics, they would still lose barring equally absurd events in their favor that would essentially be acts of God.

And people walk away from zombie apocalypse situations relatively frequently. If you keep gambling with your life of course you die, but that's sort of your fault if it happens.

You are merely facing a bad situation that can be approached much as any other dangerous situation, and if luck is in your favor and you don't act stupidly, you and most of the people with you are probably going to be Ok.

This assumes that you behave intelligently and deliberately, and have group cohesion, and that you are basically stacking the deck in your favor at every possible opportunity.

Which is easy because most zombies aren't real bright. Even the "fast" ones popular these days and the more classic "funny B-Movie chatty type" that can talk enough to trick people and open doors, not real brilliant. They are driven by their unholy lust for flesh/braaaains, which is actually a good thing to exploit. They are desperate/berserk. One is like a rabid animal, the other is like a meth addict wracked with withdrawal symptoms.
>>
>>30677060
if youre banking on a hammock being high enough off the ground to stay away from the zombies then at that point just have a fucking tree house with a rope ladder that you can pull up at night.

or one of those cool hammock tent things at REI
>>
>>30677038
>what are you studying and where do you think you'll end up going?
I'm at UMBC studying Philosophy and International Studies. I think I may find myself in Kurdistan, I have a couple connections and I really like what they're doing over there. (They being the Kurds, of course, not the Islamist fuckers.)
Plus, I want to help. I have asthma so the army is out, but I figure being a frontline journalist is the second best thing.
>>
>>30677098
that sounds really nice, honestly. i hope that works out well for you. it's an admirable path.
are you enjoying maryland? i think they they have the best seafood outside of boston.
>>
I live DEAD center Seattle so this entire area will be super fucked so I bug in for a while with muh guns and provisions. When things settle there is a cargo ship thats been sitting on the docks for years so I go to that and fortify it. It'll suffice as a base of operations for a few years but since I know fuck all of ship maintenance i'd plan to move out before it sinks from negligence. By then id have sucked the surrounding area of resources and id make my way out east and find a nice fortifiable business complex or costco and do whatever.
>>
Poor fag here....

I have a small supply of 5.56 for my ar-15. So I could last for about three days I would have to move on and find more ammo if the zombies got too hunger. Definitely would be on the road in a week looking for more food and water.
>>
>>30675764
I'm in Cali, zombie apocalypse has already begun.
>>
>>30677117
They do! My uncle owns a seafood place on the cape, though, so I have to say I like New England seafood a bit better... But God Damn, Baltimore crab legs are delicious.
>>
>>30676120
Would not be much different from now right?
>>
>>30675764
Canadian IMP pesto chicken. IMP peaches. MRE jalapeño cheese with tortillas. Canadian soldier fuel bar. 3 in one coffee. Lemonade sports drind mix. And the gum that makes you poop.
>>
>live in urban nogunztralia

yeah, pretty fucked ay
>>
>>30677130
oh, what's the place? i wonder if i've been there? the cape has some really dynamite food.

not to take away from baltimore or anything. they do amazing things with what they got. i do understand the bias.
>>
>>30675764

>What's your game plan?

anal
>>
>>30677120
>seattle
>going east

what, you gonna hit that panama canal, muchacho?
>>
>>30675764
Pretty good I wager.
>Supposedly one of the most heavily armed counties in terms of guns per household in the nation.
>The mormons are here in force and are almost freakishly kind, they also do a lot of farming and whatnot and have fuckload of supplies. Technically I am one of them on paper.
>Bunch of gun related manufacturers.
>National Guard/Air Force base in town with a bunch of Apaches and BRRRRT. One of the largest airbases in this part of the country is also not far from here.
>Soil is already apparently fan-freakin-tastic for growing just about anything we'd need.
>Literally everyone shoots at least a little except for some of the commiefornians who stupidly moved here not expecting a deep red republican state to be full of crazy ammosexual gun nuts.

I'd probably either stay in town and help with the defense or grab AK and go innawoods. Fair shot for most of us we'd go to shooting zombies instead of whistle pigs. Unless they're retarded overpowered magic zombies humans win. We're just too damn good at killing anything that moves.

Bonus game
>Guess the state and/or city
>>
>>30677167
.....what?
>>
>>30677160
Captain Frosty's, in Dennis. My Uncle married into it a while back.

Hey, it's been great talking, but I've got to get to bed. Hope I see you around /k/ sometime, stay based!
>>
>>30677204
thanks, pal! i'll have to check out the place. at least google the menu.

take care, have a good one!
>>
File: zombyattakk.png (26KB, 1355x538px) Image search: [Google]
zombyattakk.png
26KB, 1355x538px
>2008
>>
>>30675764
OK

I know the most efficient melee weapon. A short Awl-pike. Designed not to get stuck, and penetrate easily. Good range, but shortened for CQC moving and rapid stabbing.

Suburbia having 2-5 people per house would be reasonable to clear. Lots of fences already in place with proper sunken posts, lots of wooden decks and plywood and boxes of nails to repair fences. I can do lots of pullups, and used hop my own fence, so fences aren't a big deal.

Strategy would consist of kiting to established areas with multiple exits, where I can pop-pop with a piercing weapon through an obstacle eg Fences.

Boding piling on the other side of the fences means each yard can only be used for a limited period. Hauling the bodies is impractical and would waste more energy than killing them in the first place. Would leave body removal until a street is secured and blockaded.

Worst case scenario, there's lots of ladders to reach rooftops and lay low until they disperse, OR I could finally resort to using a 22 to thin them out. Provides good line of sight as well. Would probably build small shelters nailed to roofttops to sleep on.

Several days of canned / dried foods per house that won't expire for several years. The initial difficulty though would be over-exertion and not recovering fast enough to continue taking houses for supplies.

Once it's thinned out enough, you could move cars and junk to form street barricades, since the fences tend to isolate the rest of the street.

Lots of yard space and home gardening supplies dispersed, upwards of 1/4 acre per house it wouldn't be perfectly efficient but it would be decent. Long term difficulties would be irrigation when the local water tower runs dry.

Gas will last about 6 months before it goes bad, lots of it around. Could probably secure a place in 6 months, and then go scouting.
>>
File: 1462413956952.jpg (945KB, 1920x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1462413956952.jpg
945KB, 1920x1262px
To be honest I'd be fucked no matter how you look at it.

>no guns
>dependent on daily medication

That already fucks me over in the long and short term so if it literally happened now I would most likely die before the winter which might have a chance of killing the zombies but climate change has pussified the winters so they aren't that bad compared to back when I was a kid.
>>
>>30677285
>>dependent on daily medication
Hue
I feel better about needing glasses now.

I actually have stockpiled spare glasses, contact lenses and related supplies, though not for prepper reasons.
>>
>>30677285
>>30677300
>losing the genetic lottery
fatties and people like you are always the first to go
>>
>get full riot gear with ballistics vest and steel plates and kevlar helmet
>put in sharpened metal dentures
>tape steak knives to my arms
>get bitten
>become final boss
>>
>>30677300
Being bothered by needing glasses to survive in a human-less place is one of the reasons I did that laser eye correction surgery. That Simpsons episode really got to me.

Anyways, I will just stay home until I die from hunger. I only it because my relatives give me food and I'd rather die from hunger than work so it's a natural end. I don't want to live in a world without the ability to consume media with my computer anyway.
>>
>>30677337
i support this strategy
>>
>>30677300

LASIK son

I got the intralase type LASIK a year ago, best decision I ever made
>>
>>30675764
Never even find out about it until the news because they're laughably easy to defeat.

>Oh no! Dumber, slower, weaker humans that can't use guns are coming for us and our ability to use airstrikes and fucking tanks!!
>How could we possibly survive!?!?
>>
File: pinhole_glasses.gif (17KB, 244x138px) Image search: [Google]
pinhole_glasses.gif
17KB, 244x138px
>>30677323
>>30677342
Shortsighted isn't as fucked as you think. Only need glasses for long range ironsight shooting.

Farsighted isn't very fucked either, only need it for reading and delicate work.

Pin-hole glasses are really easy to make too, if you absolutely need glasses.
>>
Can we change the zombies to robots?
>>
>>30677354
>99.99% of population dies in epidemic
>99.99% of population zombified within a week

>lol I got this
>>
>>30677365
I, for one, welcome our new robotic overlords.
>>
File: robotmonster5.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
robotmonster5.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
>>30677365
robot, zombies? or just robots. Like terminators or clunky 50's spacemen?
>>
>>30677354

Not gonna argue the laughably easy to defeat part but if we're talking zombies that only die from brain destruction then conventional tanks and air strikes aren't the best answer by a long shot.
>>
>>30675764
asap raid my local rona (building suppy store), canadian tire (tools) and walmart. I live in cuckanada so very few but me have guns and ammo in a city. Stock pile seeds, soil, water, medicine and antibiotics, gauss and bandages, and simple hand tools. Wait it out in my house. Kill as many jews and niggers as possible before its contained.
>>
>>30677366
>99.99% of the population overrun by slower, weaker, dumber, and unarmed versions of their own species.

It's like you think it would last longer than a day.
>>
>>30677384
>>30677372
>>30677365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZzKAZODy2c#t=6m47s

god damn it youtube and stupid time links
>>
>>30675764
head to my dad's ranch, which is in the middle of bumfuck knowhere, it has a stream for fresh water, we have livestock and crops that we (as in me and the gang of survivors I take with me), raid some police stations, gunstores, gas stations and small convenience stores to get ammo, weapons food, gas and general supplies, stay away from big cities is a must, camp in the wilderness or in abandoned farms we will see on the way.

when we get there try to survive for as much as possible, we have a wind turbine for electricity so there wouldn't be much problem, and get water from a well to use on the house so it will be pretty comfy until some fucking raiders come and kill us all
>>
>>30677402
>all survivors can kill at LEAST 70,000 zombies or more
>>
>>30677396
Tanks are a brilliant strategy. What other enemy bunches up shoulder to shoulder like that? It'd be like lighting up a civil war formation.

>Ohh, but for every 20 your shell blows into absolute fucking paste, some would merely have their spines shattered and limbs blown off, technically leaving them alive but totally immobile!

Maybe don't put your feet directly into their mouths until you've made sure they're really dead. Otherwise, not a problem.
>>
>>30677402
in most cases the breakdown of society and mishandling of the outbreak causes more infections. See the Battle of New York

almost all zombie fiction exists in a world that has no prior knowledge of zombies so governments and people dont know how to handle the situation and things spiral out of control
>>
>>30676013
pretty much anything stronger than a .22 would be ideal for zombies atleast if we go with Walking dead type zombies who somehow decay fast
>>
>>30676299
I don't know where you get your zombie mythology from, but biological zombies are killed by destroying the brain. Supernatural zombies will only die from having their entire body destroyed.
>>
>>30677426
>almost all zombie fiction exists in a world that has no prior knowledge of zombies
THIS

using works of fiction to gauge how OUR world would react to a zombie outbreak is retarded.
>>
>>30677420
Assuming 0.01% of the population isn't killed by the epidemic that kicks off the zombie apocalypse.

That would be less than 2,000 military personnel. ANY military personnel including desk jockeys.
How many can operate a tank?
Or maintain a tank?

Even if you could drive it off the base it would break down the same day.
>>
>>30677419
No, survivors need to average less than one each.

In order for a zombie population to grow, the average zombie needs to bite at least one human, not cripple that human or destroy their brain, and at the same time not be crippled or take head trauma themselves.

And given how many zombies would stumble off of cliffs, be too badly fucked up from getting bitten to be a threat, randomly hit by cars, BTFO by napalm, etc, that means that there would need to be individual zombies successfully infecting dozens of able-bodied people, not mauling any of them to the point of immobility and sustaining no immobilizing injuries of their own in the process.
>>
>>30677453
>Even if you could drive it off the base it would break down the same day.
Countries besides Germany make tanks though.
>>
>>30677342
>Being bothered by needing glasses to survive in a human-less place is one of the reasons I did that laser eye correction surgery.
Jokes on you. Laser surgery doesn't last forever. Your eyesight will go bad again. And in the apocalypse, you won't be able to have the surgery again, and you won't be able to get glasses, so you will be fucked.
>>
>>30677384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mg7qKstnPk
>>
>>30677426
Shooting them in the face is not exactly a secret weak point, and something that turning their entire mass into burning jelly would accomplish anyways.

"Shoot at them, maybe back up slowly if they get too close" is pretty intuitive, and the fact that headshots are more effective would likely be discovered a thousand times over in independent encounters within the first day, and be common knowledge globally the day after that.
>>
>>30677464
Best case you could clear the bulk of one city.

>>30677463
>No, survivors need to average less than one each.
You're assuming bite-transmission only from a single patient zero.

I'm talking about the plague-scenario where the only "survivors" were resistant to the plague.
>>
>>30677420

It's logistics. Why worry about operating and maintaining tanks when enough semi-competent men with guns can do the same thing?
>>
>>30677497
Because super tight-packed and slow moving targets should give any tank gunner a throbbing erection.
>>
File: no_fun_allowed.jpg (320KB, 700x739px) Image search: [Google]
no_fun_allowed.jpg
320KB, 700x739px
>>30675979
>>
>>30677496
>I'm talking about the plague-scenario where the only "survivors" were resistant to the plague.

Then everyone who is immune starves, pretty much the exact same way they would with a non-zombie plague with that kind of a mortality rate.
>>
>>30677549
>starves
... you eat nothing but fast food and microwaved meals don't you.

Dried grains bagged in plastic and laying around will outlast the canned foods which already give you 4 years to establish farming, and the explosion of small game alone would happen by the 2nd year.

Just get used to meat being scarce, and gamey.
>>
>>30677549
if a zombie outbreak were to happen RIGHT NOW and i am among those immune than with everything on my property and my immediate area I could survive with minimal effort for 10 years. Of course in your post it isnt assumed that the survivors are all preppers and knowledgeable to sustainable personal agriculture nor would they be in the right environments to do so. But still, id be ok.
>>
>>30677568
Them and what arable land that isn't overrun by zombies? Plus are we assuming that 99.99% of the population just wakes up infected or that there's months if not years of rioting, looting and spoilage first?
>>
File: 1467732183262.jpg (113KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
1467732183262.jpg
113KB, 414x508px
>>30675764
>suicide because wanted race war
>>
>>30677608
i feel that, buddy.
>>
>>30677599
>what arable land that isn't overrun by zombies
Aren't you the guy who said you could clear anything? You've got about 4 years to do it.

>looting
AKA making stockpiles for you.
>Spoilage
Freezer section stuff

>years infected before victim is zombified
Meanwhile at the evil-scientist lab an intern is being yelled at about "ONE JOB"
>>
File: Iamahero.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Iamahero.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
Either go West to the thousands of uninhabited miles in the square states, or go North up through Canada and into alaska.

I live in the bumblefuck of NC as is, but i doubt it'll stay that way long. It's one thing to drive 50 miles into the wilderness, but almost nobody will survive/be able to drive a few thousand.

Game plan is caravaning with my neighbors as much as possible. i doubt my Escape could handle the trip, but i do live relatively close to a nice old couple who store horses for other folk. it's been a few years since i've been in the saddle but i'll reserve hope that if people are eating other people i could work out a trade with them for a ride and a packhorse. if not i'll be taking the escape as far as she's able to go. and then hoof it unless some other form of transportation rears itself during the journey.

I have a flintlock that i'll be using to procure game, though i believe there wont be much to hunt when everyone starts doing it. It's also possible the bathsalt brigade will have killed off enough to avert an extinction event.
Of course i'll be saving my cartridge guns for defense.

But in all likelihood, i'll take a stray bullet in the gut and die with my belly turning green.

Picture somewhat related, Mango about one of the few nips able to get a gun license in japan tries to survive a 28 days later scenario. Though he's already half crazy before the habbining even starts.
>>
File: i-am-a-hero-5825901.jpg (302KB, 1200x853px) Image search: [Google]
i-am-a-hero-5825901.jpg
302KB, 1200x853px
>>30677644
>I am a Hero

YES

Not only did this one break the mold
It also played perfect all the straight aspects

A million times better than Walking Dead for inter-character tensions, built around real shit like power-dynamics when one guy has a gun.
>>
>>30677463
I think it would be a snowball type of thing, like:
-Patient zero bites roommate
-roommate bites some people
-snowball scenario

or get the Walking dead treatment
>everyone is infected cuz airborne virus
>Patient zero turns starts biting people
>gets shot etc... but if no headshot he is still alive
>snowball from there
>>
>>30677686
>the Walking dead treatment
>everyone zombifies on death no matter what

Dawn of the Dead, actually

Highly recommend the original black and white Dawn of the Dead.
>>
File: Dawn of The Dead.jpg (31KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn of The Dead.jpg
31KB, 600x300px
>>30677699
>Highly recommend the original black and white Dawn of the Dead.
Eh, I liked the 90s remake of The Night Of The Living Dead. didn't like the sweater wearing negro in the black and white version but i did like the one in the remake.

1978 Dawn Of The Dead was great though.
Roger is still the best cinema Operator in my book.

Also,
>those uniforms
I still want to get one of those jumpsuits
>>
I'd drive out to the countryside with my g17 and try to survive off the land. Would probably only survive a few days.
>>
>>30675764
Get out to my cabin, about 1.5 hour away from where I live. About 10-15 people living nearby, so a very controlled area. My cabin is also on the high ground, only one fast way in, rest are clumsy. Can see 360 degress several kilometers away on my roof. The place has its own water source from a well. Easy to grow food there. Closest small town is 15 min away with car, bigger town 35 min away.

Great possibilities for hunting. Would probably set up a better fence that can keep zombies away. Set up a proper watch tower on the roof, so I can also use light to scan areas. Maybe try to hide the 1 way into my cabin so others cant find it without a gps/digital map.

I know a shooting range some kilometers away. Bring my hunting rifle and ar15. Would bring my mother and father there if possible. Perhaps try to get my brother and his family there as well. He lives very close with people and is also a hunter, so he owns a shotgun.
>>
>>30675764
I'm European: we would welcome zombies right now.
http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/19/mother-and-three-daughters-stabbed-in-french-resort-for-being-scantily-dressed-6016072/?ito=facebook
>>
>>30678761
Yeah yeah /pol/, we get it. But could you please not shit up every thread on this board? This isn't even related.
>>
>pack up supplies
>acquire extra fuel
>drive 8 hours into the outback
>chill with my miner mate in his >1000 population town
>>
>>30676737
Rollerblade
>>
>>30676831
Not heading due east for the waterline.
>not commandeering a vessel with sailpower
>not taking vitamin c for scurvy prevention with
>not spending the rest of your days crying about your fat red-headed irish zombie gf whilst drinking jamaican rum.
>>
>>30675806
This fucking desert really makes shit seem less intimidating all around doesnt it.
>>
>>30677016
How the fuck did that post remind you of this?
>>
>>30676438
Corpses waking up isn't really the normal zombie that is in most media

It's always a virus that infects living people and turns them into zombies
>>
>>30675806
Where at in NV?
>>
>>30675764
Wait thirty days for the zombies to literally rot into dust.

Assuming they don't get fresh meat, all zombie "apocalypses" last one or two months maximum.
>>
>>30679259
that's actually a pretty good plan, buddy.
there are like three yacht clubs just a short walk away.
navigating to one of the harbor islands.
watch society crumble while getting drunk, camping, mourning my fat red-headed irish zombie gf.

i'll strongly take this into consideration. if i ever needed to bail the (dead) island, i could just hop back on my boat and relocate.
>>
>>30675764
>planning for SHTF since 2005
>24 guns
>25k rounds
>1 month+ canned/freeze dried food
>water filtration & storage
>propane tanks & gas cans
>generator
>2 floor home in semi rural town
My plan is to bug in with my family and hope the relatives 10mi north past the highway do OK. If the crisis goes past a month consider running.

Performance depends on Zombie type. Classic Romero is easy, Living Dead franchise is tough, 28 Days Later is easy, Resident Evil is hard, Left 4 Dead is OK and Dead Space is impossible.
>>
>>30677644
>Firing gun underground
>No earpro
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Am I the only one who keeps earpro handy for home defence/bugging out?
>>
File: justaprankbro.png (139KB, 199x289px) Image search: [Google]
justaprankbro.png
139KB, 199x289px
>>30681975
>Resident Evil
>hard
Maybe if you include the other types of B.O.W., but the zombies (dogs and crows included) themselves are piss easy
>>
>>30677644
>Being friendly.
Sorry lad, but this is bandit country.
>>
>>30681975
>only about a thousand rounds per gun
bruh are you even tryin???
>>
File: 143251272736.jpg (143KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
143251272736.jpg
143KB, 900x1200px
I've got food, water, ammo , and guns so i'm fine
>>
>>30675979
>it's literally impossible
that's a little comforting
>>
>>30682214
I have my electronic earpro sitting on my desk and my gun under my pillow.
>>
File: newfags_vs_oldfags.jpg (45KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
newfags_vs_oldfags.jpg
45KB, 640x356px
>>30682301

>shave beard
>shave legs
>put on wig and school girl uniform
>big jacket
>become opertrap
>sneak around the patrols of other camp
>intentionally get captured
>taken back to their bandit king
>while they are distracted with the pretty girl in their camp
>my group forms outside their walls/entrances
>john wick the bandit king's tent with the guns and weapons hidden on my person, within the big coat
>my group infiltrates
>wipes everyone out
>they meet with their crossdressed leader, smoking a cigarette
>we take all of their supplies
>head back to our compound
>thrive
>>
>>30676641
>coach gun
Hey Columbus
>>
File: 1466123627885.jpg (33KB, 425x315px) Image search: [Google]
1466123627885.jpg
33KB, 425x315px
>>30675764
step 1: escape the burbs
step 2: go around Winnipeg
step 3: go to Teulon
profit
>>
File: 002.png (235KB, 776x1080px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
235KB, 776x1080px
>>30676689
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/835400/e8ef73139a/
>>
File: wildWoody.jpg (19KB, 387x468px) Image search: [Google]
wildWoody.jpg
19KB, 387x468px
>>30682735
Hot damn! Also
>no panda
>>
>>30682941
g-e doesnt have a panda, but x does
>>
>>30676006
Go to publix for one last chicken tender ranch sub go home.
Pic related
>>
>>30682961
I know this much; I should've said:
>not posting the panda version
instead
>>
>>30676478
No, it's not a euphemism for minorities. It's a euphemism for what an entire city, state, region, or country can look like after something as simple as a week of serious damage to the power grid or other infrastructure.
Read up on how easy it would be for a hostile group or nation to create an EMP that could take out the grid over half the continent at once. They would need two things: a nuke and a jet. This isn't tinfoil hat stuff. Bet you didn't know that a Congressional panel (the "EMP Commission") in 2008 called EMP attack the most serious and potentially devastating threat to the U.S. in existence, and noted that "within 12 months, 90% of the U.S. population could perish from disease, starvation, and societal collapse."
http://www.wsj.com/articles/james-woolsey-and-peter-vincent-pry-the-growing-threat-from-an-emp-attack-1407885281

So, let's say a month in, when there is no electricity, water has ceased to be pumped, trucks aren't distributing the necessities of life, fuel has largely ceased to be available even for generators, hospitals and pharmacies aren't open (much less any other businesses), and people are getting desperate...
At that point, you have two options: survive or don't. Allow your already dwindling resources to be raided by desperate people who will kill you for a can of beans, or protect your family and their chances of survival.
Think an EMP event is unlikely? Okay, what about a Carrington event? (Google it.) Or on a smaller scale, what about a natural disaster that sends your state into an honest-to-God state of emergency? How much does it take for looting to start, for collapse to begin?
These ain't the days when families were largely subsistence farmers who met their own needs and could carry on through tough times. We're dependent, and it takes very little to throw a wrench into the works...and those who will be the figurative "zombies" will far outnumber those who are capable of defending themselves and surviving.
>>
>>30682985
But there is no image quality difference, only that sadpanda have more stuff then g-e.
>>
>>30675764
im fine because zombies doesnt real.
>>
File: Yukari.png (324KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Yukari.png
324KB, 800x600px
>>30683109
You're forgetting the superior black layout and the non-existant ads
>>
>>30680548
>>30680788
I'm over in Battle Mountain.
>>
>>30683158
Adblock kinda solve it.
>>
>>30682735
that was funny AND fap worthy. thank you anon.
>>
Hike my ass out of the 3rd world shit hole I'm in right now, try and find a small plane and remember that 1 flight lesson I got when I was 17. Then fly east try and get across to Alaska and down to novas Costa where my friends and family hopefully have met up and then go from there
>>
File: 006.png (296KB, 776x1080px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
296KB, 776x1080px
>tfw no qt3.14 zombie GF when zombie apocalypse happen
She even nodded!
>>
>>30683365
Careful, anon. The mods might get angry after they're done cooking hot pockets
>>
>>30683421
I think this is relevant content.
What better way to subdue the zombie heard than to fuck them into submission?
>>
>>30683531
That wont work.
>>
>>30683554
Who says?
>>
File: McCreeIndianaJones.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
McCreeIndianaJones.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>30683531
I've gotten banned for much less than that, anon. It's not like the mods are actually doing anything, with all the off topic bait threads popping up recently
>>
If such a thing really happened, hundreds of men would join big militias that would go around hunting zombies en masse. A zombie apocalypse never makes any sense.
>>
Even more likely scenario: deadly viral outbreak, of the real non-zombifying kind.
Hospitals overwhelmed in no time. (Compare the number of beds in your local hospital to the population of its service area, and then do the math. Win a special prize if you find your hospital can accomodate even 1 of every 1000 locals at once.)
Hospitals turn away the sick, who infect others at a higher rate. Sick people still need care, food, water - and will expose others getting it or those trying to help.
Healthcare workers get infected (inevitable) and medical care rapidly becomes nonexistent.
Martial law is inevitable and fast, forced quarantine and curfew.
We got all cocky because we figured with better medical care than sub-Saharan Africa, we could improve patient survival from Ebola. We had what, three cases in the U.S. from overseas medical workers? Even they didn't follow proper protocols, and could have rapidly fucked over the entire U.S. Now try to deal with even 3,000 cases in a city of 8 million, like NY - not gonna happen. With a hemorrhagic fever like Ebola, it WILL spread, and the infected multiply exponentially. Doubling once a week (maybe conservative, maybe outlandish, but let' play the game) would equal 96,000 cases by week 6, plus about the same number already infected or dead. 400,000 new infections a week by week 8. By week 12, 2.4 million new with more than that already infected or dead. Quarantines won't be effective at doing much besides slowing the infection rate as those quarantined die.
Those who can will barricade themselves in or head to the family farm, survive on what preparations they have, and try to wait it out, defending at all costs and probably shooting on sight. The rest will be actively seeking out anyone with water, food, and basic necessities, roaming the streets and countryside, pillaging and serving as vectors themselves.
The deadiest viruses on earth are less than 24 hours by plane, train, or automobile from the world's largest cities.
>>
>>30683421
>implying they're not sitting here masturbating while their mom is making them chicken tendies
>>
File: tumblr_mwsqkjwet81r8sc3ro2_250.gif (288KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwsqkjwet81r8sc3ro2_250.gif
288KB, 192x192px
Living in a frat house at the moment.
>remove all food from downstairs, lock doors
>fill up every possible container with water while it still runs
>use furniture to block staircase
>board up/block all windows on second/third floors
We should be able to survive the first couple days of living on the outskirts of Tulsa like that. I'm the only one with guns in the house that I know of, so I'll keep hold of those until we're good and ready. Otherwise it's wait and stay quiet.

I don't know what we'd do after that. Maybe try and get to my girlfriend's place out of town? Rural has to be better.
>>
>>30683587
It is risky, what if they bite you? If the zombie dont have any interest in you that does not involve eating your flesh then it is risky.
>>
>>30683678
they can learn to love
>>
>>30683678
Why not just knock their teeth out and let them suck you off, basically grandma style?
>>
>>30683718
What if I want my zombies with their teeth in place?
>grandma style
>implying it would be enjoyable
>>
>>30675764
1>get dog and about 4 differnt guns & shit ton of ammo
2>head DEEP into the wood up north
3>find some abandoned shelter fix it up
4>grow a garden and eat m.r.es until then
5>make a big rain collector for water
6>stay completely silent the entire time
7>cry when my dog gets infected protecting me 'i am legend' style
>>
>>30683767
Look, this fag hasn't mouth fucked a 70 year old with her dentures out, look at him and laugh.
>>
>>30683767
Your sexual inexperience with grannies is showing, hoss.
>>
>>30683814
I like your style anon.
>>
File: 1464659740116.gif (310KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
1464659740116.gif
310KB, 300x182px
>>30683767
>not experiencing the joys of a toothless sucky-sucky
I bet you've never been sucked by a sailor either, lmao!
>>
>>30675764
What if the zombies get guns and shoot back?
>Land of the Dead Intensifies.
>>
>>30675764
I die because I only have a lower receiver and a Glock 42 for protection.
>>
>>30686391
What's a lower receiver?
>>
File: lower.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
lower.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>30686416
I'm sure he's referring to an AR15 lower
>>
File: 1466076103797.jpg (41KB, 284x362px) Image search: [Google]
1466076103797.jpg
41KB, 284x362px
>shark suit for diving
>Mfw outside of neck bites I'm solid
>>
>>30686433
Yup
>>
>>30686482
What configuration are you going to go with?
>>
>>30681975
>Left 4 Dead is OK

What?
>>
I do quite well.
By which I mean I commit suicide.
>>
>>30676438
There are less than 10,000 people total in my town, and I live way out in the country anyway if the more heavily populated areas fall. I've got about 500 rounds for my AK and my AR, plus a shit ton of ammo for my other guns as well, and one of my few neighbors is likewise armed. Everyone on our street has a fairly large garden, and there are hundreds of acres of corn and beans to boot. There is no way in hell that there will ever be enough of a horde to overwhelm us, and we've got all we need to live comfortably until the matter is dealt with. The zombies pose no threat to anybody in the country, and it's simply a matter of waiting.
>>
File: knight.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
knight.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>30675764
Whether I fare well or not, I will do my duty to protect the innocent and quell the restless dead.

>What's your game plan?
Deus vult
>>
>>30688868
Need a blacksmith? I take Beer, Whores & Food as payment for services rendered.
>>
File: mordschlag.jpg (78KB, 625x459px) Image search: [Google]
mordschlag.jpg
78KB, 625x459px
>>30688954
Yea verily! Though I do not support your decision to associate with harlots, so long as it is consensual I shall let it pass.

Have you experience working on platemail? There are a few modifications I'd like to make fore the dead rise.
>>
>>30676019
Ok Walder Frey. I can just imagine an elderly /k/ommando ranting to his many children and his newest wife about the time the world went to shit and he decided how he'd build a castle in the middle of a bridge because of game of thrones
>>
>>30677016
autism at its finest.
>>
>>30682310
Undead zombies are impossible.
Living beings being controlled and acting similar to zombies is a thing in nature though.
>>
>Live in Socal, literally there is civilization uninterrupted for about 50-60 miles inland, on all sides.
>go full on rooftop korean
>>
>>30675764
Ill try capture and have sex with zombies (using a condom obviously), they should be pretty harmless without arms and legs and gagged
>>
>>30682294
Roughly half are antiques useful as a last ditch measure. The average ammo count per SHTF gun is higher.

>>30687129
>common infected=shoot anywhere
>uncommon tricky
>tanks are fuckscary
>average: ok, depending on the Director and difficulty level.

The main problem is infection. It may be airborne or not, and the time to zombification is anywhere from days to minutes. Also, a small but decent portion of the population is immune (and possibly gains strength from the virus), it's just that most of them didn't have combat skills and never got organized or armed.
>>
>be me
>on gate guard
>gen order 1
>fuck.
>>
>>30691490
At least I got this 9
>15 jhp
>fuck
>>
>>30684838
In what since?
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.