[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you reveal your power level to girls /k/? Or is it better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

How do you reveal your power level to girls /k/? Or is it better to maintain opsec and never tell them?

22 year old social retard here who, for the first time in his life, has managed to attract a cute girl who's not a land whale. Hunting has already come up but she doesnt know about my kollection. I'd like to set up a range date but dont want to scare her. My AR15A2 and VZ58 are the softest shooting rifles I own so I would probably bring them.

How do you integrate guns and your qt?
>>
Be knowledgeable, stay cool, don't laud it over her head too much what she doesn't know, be a bit more "hands on" when correcting her stance and grip. Good luck, and have fun anon!
>>
>>30668594
You don't faggot. The most to expect from a girl is they don't mind you're into guns.

You aren't going to tactical train her and be her speshul forces daddy, or any other retard shit in your faggot 22 year old head.

Protip: even if you did and she shows interest it's a lie. When girls like guys they pretend to like what they like.

Do guns, do girl, sold separately.
>>
>>30668594
Tell her that one of your hobbies is collecting and shooting guns. She will either say "cool I want to shoot with you", "cool, that has no effect on me whatsoever", or I'm not ok with that. If she says the latter, then why would you want to be with someone who doesn't support your hobby. Now that that's cleared up we can end the thread.
>>
>>30668632

Thank you! I live in a cuck state where some people are afraid of guns. She says that her dad hunts so I assume that she's had some exposure already. Still trying to gauge how comfortable she is.
>>
>>30668665

I'm not trying to be a tactical badass in front of her, just sharing a hobby. Also, we both live in a semi isolated area where you hve to drive 30 mins to do anything so theres not too many activity choices.
>>
>>30668594
I've been very clear honest and forward from the beginning. She knows it's a bad idea to bring up her shit ideology in front of me. Also, I asked her what she believes my political ideology is and assumed I'm liberal. So in reality she might just be retarded.
>>
>>30668632
Play nice, play Pharah.
>>
>>30668699
Why don't you just ask her how comfortable around guns she is? See what she thinks about it and gauge from actual conversation instead of speculation.
>>
>>30668594
My GF is 'afraid' of guns, but is willing to let me teach her terminology and what they are. I doubt I'll ever be able to convince her to shoot, but as long as she doesn't care that I like them, I don't care that she has no real interest. I do get kind of sick of hearing her tell me to "not die" every time I mention shooting or going to work though.
>>
>>30668777

Sorry for your luck. Hopefully it doesnt turn out like that for me
>>
>>30668594
/K/alifornian here, I know the feel.I live in an exceedingly left-wing college town and I've gone shooting with liberal girls from the university as a date (a couple times even as the first date) without incident. These are people who have never even seen a gun in real life. and tend to reflexively support our stupid gun legislation, at least until educated about how pointless it is. If you're not a raving loon or a charmless idiot it's easy to disarm any "Oh my God why would you have that/You could kill someone!!" fears people have.

Basic trick is to not make a big deal out of it. I let it organically come up. Sometimes it's on the first date, sometimes a few dates in. When it does come up, I just say it's a hobby and it's fun, I'd like to get my hunting license and get meat not from a factory farm one day, plus there's a lot of history I like in guns. If they ask questions like "Oh god, would you ever kill someone with it?" I just say yes, but only if it was the only way to keep myself or someone I cared about alive. I don't go in to constitutional arguments unless they bring it up, that's a bit intense for the introductory stage of things. The easiest way to disarm the discomfort and fear people have about guns is to explain the rational, normal, everyday reasons you like having guns, undermining the imprinted stereotype a lot of people have of gun owners as angry dangerous rednecks who scream MOLON LABE and SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED all the time.

That your girl already has at least some exposure to guns will make your life way easier. Chick I'm dating has the same deal, she doesn't shoot of her own accord, but grew up around guns in the boonies. She loves it when we go out shooting, though I don't think she'd ever get a gun herself. The hardest part of the battle, introducing her to guns, was already done, so shit's just been smooth sailing on that front since then. Just ask her out on a range date, start out with some fuddy guns, you'll be good.
>>
>>30668594
The way i introduce girls to my firearms is when i invite them over i leave a gun out in sight. Depending how they comment on it is how i proceed. 9/10 times it goes like this
"Is that a gun anon?"
> yeah it is
"Oh okay"
And everything goes as normal
Rarely 1/10
"Is that real?"
> yeah
"You should teach me how to shoot anon!"
Girls don't give a fuck about guns, they hardly even react to them.
>>
Be upfront about it. If she doesn't like it, kick her to the curb and get another one.

My last girlfriend bought me an AR-15 for Christmas. I married her after that.
>>
>>30668632
I've mastered the range date. Unfortunately I'm a bit too borderline autistic for long term relationships because women always tend to get annoying once they're more comfortable around you imo. Im in NH which has a pretty good gun culture but I've started doing lunch/range 1st dates (3 of them so far over 8 months), if you can read people well the touching at the range can escalate pretty well later ;)
It helps to know how to read body langauge + some manipulation skills
>>
File: P1070162-2.jpg (323KB, 1178x446px) Image search: [Google]
P1070162-2.jpg
323KB, 1178x446px
>>30668594
>How do you integrate guns and your qt?
Pellet rifles and some cheap rimfire spinner targets in the back yard worked for me.
Went from somewhat anti-gun to having bought a gamo whisper of her own and 200rds each of 762x39 and 54r for us to shoot together. Also, she has a total ladyboner for my psl.
Also, she's not into killing things, which is fine because neither am I. Get her out of that mindset that guns are there to just kill things if that's a stumbling block.
My gf has no problem shooting my vz58, but the psl seems a tad intimidating to her even though the recoil is pretty low too. An ar or vz should be fine either way.
>>
>>30668792
You. I like you.
>>
Don't reveal power level. If she has never shot before, a range trip with high powered rifles might be a bad idea. A 22 for her would be a good start.

Also since this is your first attractive gf, DONT be super clingy. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself and do what you want. She will get pissy but that's the way it goes.
>>
>>30668777
>I asked her what she believes my political ideology is and assumed I'm liberal. So in reality she might just be retarded.
In many areas, this is a safe assumption to make about educated people. Non-liberals are serious black sheep.
>>
19 year old here
I somewhat revealed my power level to my girl friend when we go see movies
The last one we saw was the Purge (I know, but she really warned to see it and I really wanted my dick to get sucked)
Anyways I would just say the name of the gun and caliber
But afterwards I told her I was planning on giving my dad some money so he can buy me a revolver
She freaked out a little bit, asked me if I thought I was a little bit too young for that
She knows I go shooting, so I don't know why she freaked out
>>
>>30668699
Gauge, then gauge some more. Just wait. Do something else. No reason to rush it.
>>
Luckily for me my GF is a gun.
>>
>>30669317
Which university?
>>
File: 20160718_180137.jpg (714KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160718_180137.jpg
714KB, 2048x1152px
You don't integrate me. I integrate you :]
>>
>>30668594
Just be fucking honest faggot, if she's no guns she's not the one.
>>
>>30669317

Certainly the best approach.

Most people won't freak out about things if you don't.
>>
File: I want to know more.jpg (231KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
I want to know more.jpg
231KB, 627x502px
>>30672026

post feet and gunz

(please respond)
>>
>>30668594
How do people NOT reveal their power levels? Guns are a major hobby for me, and a good portion of my free time is spent on, even if it's just reading articles or lurking /k/. Any girl I'm talking to consistently will hear about it in some way shape or another. Certainly before I mention the real cringe shit like watching anime.

And if by some magic one end up at my place without hearing about them, she'll find out real quick from the various paraphernalia and militaria laying about. A girl once noticed the handgun on my nightstand and was a little surprised, but with a calm and non-autistic explanation it's easy to silence any concern.

Range date is the best option, though. It's a three for one bringing up your hobby, showing her it's safe, and a fun date.
>>
>>30672117
What guns do you want to see? Don't feel like appeasing your foot fetish.
>>
>>30671985

Think cows, bikes, and pepper spray
>>
File: 1408947573854.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1408947573854.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>30672026
Now THAT'S a bath bomb
>>
>>30671503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjAta8xLg3M
>>
>>30672287
All of them.

Is that even a question?
>>
>>30671985
Think cows, bikes, and pepper spray
>>
>>30672288
> cows
Montana
>>
>>30672026
>Baby, the bath's ready.
>>
An old adage that I've stood by for a long time:

>You don't find a pro-gun girlfriend, you make one.

>>30672303
Never show all of your firearms to anyone.
>>
>>30672308
I'm a /k/alifornian m80, though I have occasional dreams of Montana
>>
>>30672026
And that would be a certain blonde FFL chick. Hey you :)
>>30672303
Considering that's who I buy my funs from, yes. That's a question lol. A very solid question.
>>
>>30672026
I bet you have a penis.
>>
>>30672338
I'm from California too(m8 who respoded Montana) but I'm defecting this January, saving up money, so far i only have 1k though. (Poorfag)
>>
>>30672344
hi
>>30672345
I bet you don't.
>>
>>30668594
Just be normal. I play off my collecting as me being a history nerd (which is true). If she's agreed to a range date she's at least open minded. Bring a variety of stuff, you never know (and never will find out) what women like about guns or which ones they like.
>>
>>30672288
Cal Poly SLO?? They've got a lot of Aggie stuff.

I too have dreams of Montana, about every day, anon.
>>
>>30672366
I'm thinking Colorado, I passed through on a road trip to a family wedding out east, but I too am poor as fuck atm, job market for any real jobs sucks around here, so I don;t have much in the way of savings.

>>30672377
Newp, I'm by the real Aggies, over in Davis/Yolo County. You?
>>
>>30672376
This. Just do it up as being a part of what you like to do. Don't even make a thing about it. Just be you. If she freaks out and bolts she's obviously not for you. Or just do like I do and attend three gun matches lol. Top spot to meet gun loving wimmins.
>>
>>30672085
Yup, pretty much a rule of life it seems. Plus I've had a couple girls find it attractive that I don't get scared around guns, finding it really masculine or something, so that's a plus I guess?
>>
>>30672427
LA county reporting in, I'm the defector with 1k, I'm going to Utah to live with the Mormons. (Will being agnostic be a problem? Should i just pretend im mormon for the normies?)
>>
>>30672427
Ahh I see. I'm at JC right now in central coast, gonna be transferring hopefully to Sonoma after next semester.
>>
>>30671471
If your above 18 you can buy guns in private sales. In burger land at least
>>
>>30668594
Own it like a man anon. You know what I like doing? Driving fast, shooting guns and fucking hot women. And I wouldn't have it any other way. The secret is: neither would they. No matter how hard they try not to, women like men who are men, don't freak out and state why you like doing what you like doing. If she isn't into it, fuck it, her loss.
>>
>>30668594
>Know shutin trans girl
>Want to send photo of myself with AK
Dunno, she might be an anti-gun person.
>>
>>30672439
Yo niggah yo desperate shit tryin to act like hoes come round her is gay as fucc yo shi is sum gay ass attention fagboi ish
>>
>>30668632
Pretty much this.
Do it like you are introducing them to your "unforgivable fetish". You don't come out day 1 and say you are into (insert horrible fetish here)
You work them up to it, and try to discern how they would react along the way.
Never force it.
And never compromise on something important to you.
>>
>>30672479
Oh God help you as a southerner. At least I'm from the north, where if you know where to go there's nothing but redwoods and hippy/gypsy women to bother you. Here in the Valley is as close as I can be to a big city without hating everything. Don't go Mormon though, the women are gorgeous and they're solid people, but life without coffee liquor, and cigs isn't life at all. I've heard the alternative/punk scene in SLC is pretty good though, so there's that!

>>30672488
Nice, Sonoma is gorgeous, and the hills around Berryessa are great for hiking. I wouldn't go innawoodsing there, camping is probably fine but guns would be a no go. Vallejo sucks, don't bother except for the gun shows,Theme Park and maybe Skaggs Island.
>>
>>30672673
Haha I'm impressed you took the time to type that in such a blm way. Good for you.
But as I've been saying for months, I buy my funs from a chick. The same chick that got my on /k/. I don't need your attention. I've got a massive collection and broads lol.
>>
>>30672704
I'm going to Cedar city, I'm going to have 3k to 5k savved up, im going to live in my truck until i find a job and rent an apartment, i dont drink or smoke anyways so that stuff doesn't bother me, i want to stay agnostic, religion isn't my thing. Will i be shunned in Utah for not being Mormon is my question
>>
>>30672728
Aww funny faggt
No lives matter g
>>
>>30672731
Oh, gotcha, I don't know Cedar City much at all, but I assume that if there's a lot of non-Mormons in SLC and people are fine with it, that the other urban centers of the state would also have similar setups. Either way, you shouldn't tailor yourself to fit with other peoples religious considerations. Half the point of this place is were all supposed to not give a fuck either way about people's religion if they're not hurting anyone, so fuck 'em if they shun you, go somewhere else, you'll be living out of a truck and insanely mobile. On that note you might want to check state vagrancy laws before living out of a truck though, some cops aren't cool with it.
>>
>>30668594
>girls
>ever

Anon, you're on /k/, we're all fags here.
>>
>>30672750
>2016
>not having seen basedchads arsenal of qts and boomsticks
nigger what
>>
>>30668594
I don't make a big deal about it. For example, if we're talking about our plans for the weekend, I'll just say I'm going target shooting, or shooting clays with my buddies or something. 9 times out of 10, this interests them. I'll also sometimes bring up the fact that I have a license to carry, usually when we're talking about self defense (I'm a college student living in a college town, so this comes up often). The point is to just be natural with it. I remember one time my coworkers and I were talking about rape whistles for whatever reason, and I said "my rape whistle is chambered in .45 ACP", and all the girls laughed. This is in one of the most liberal college cities in my state, and I get along fine when talking about guns with girls.

The most important thing is to not be a socially awkward autist, and just act normal. Chances are, if you're likable enough and not thought of as weird, people generally won't care. Just don't be autistic about it by talking about it too much. Just casually mention it, but don't go into detail (unless she seems interested). With something like guns, you've got to really test the waters first, and only suggest going shooting if she seems interested, especially if it's someone you don't know very well yet.

And for God's sake: Don't carry your gun on the first date(s)! Though if you're stupid enough to do that, there's probably no hope.
>>
>>30672427
I'm guessing yolo sportsman acc. I used to go there before I moved.

It was always funny to see the UCD students bring out thier girl friends. If they go in groups it's always a cluster fuck of pictures.
>>
>>30672878
The czech hoe dint look like the bitches that succd me up in prague
>>
>>30668594
I like the direct approach.

Take her out to the range as a surprise and calmly explain its your hobby before you go in.

If they are cool, they will give it a go.

If they are 10/10 they will probably be excited or glad she met someone else with the same interest

If she freaks out, call her a basic bitch and leave her on the side of the row.

Now why do I recommend this? Done it 5 times and found the girl I really love and is also my best friend who shares common hobbies.
>>
>>30668699
is her name Marina?
>>
>>30672026
what the fuck why you put ammo in bathtub.

I love bathtub. its way to relax at night after long day.
>>
File: image.jpg (234KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 750x1334px
>>30668594
I send my QT snapchat videos of some of my butterfly-knife tricks Im working on and she likes it. Nothing is wrong with being passionate about stuff dont geek out though.
>>
>>30668594
Unless shes a liberal which you should stay away from, most girls think it pretty cool and interesting. Even if they don't care they'll at lest like that your showing your passion and opening up to them. The couple gf's i've had like shooting with me and just like that I have an interesting passion
>>
File: eKBLJLjdyRo.jpg (181KB, 1224x1632px)
eKBLJLjdyRo.jpg
181KB, 1224x1632px
>>30668594
Thanks, this is my new phone background now.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.