[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't seen a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. thread in a long while.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 24

File: Cyoa5.jpg (1MB, 1600x915px) Image search: [Google]
Cyoa5.jpg
1MB, 1600x915px
I haven't seen a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. thread in a long while.
Do we not have them anymore?

If we're not, please let me know.

If we are, we are.
Post some humor, some stories. What you're wanting to maybe do in regards to the challenges, or whatever. Answer the pic, post your own pics.

You fellas don't have to hear it from me. You know what to do.

New England STALKER reporting in.
>>
Sassy black woman with vodka, to make the ultimate killing machine
>>
>>30627219
I'm going to go College Girl. Gun and Vodka/Steri-Pen.
>>
>>30627178
Ill take the loyal dog, the vodka, and the 500 pack of condoms of course
>>
>>30627245
You planning to get drunk and fuck the dog or what??
>>
>>30627274
I think that was pretty well stated.
>>
Anyone ever do any of the challenges?
>>
>>30627178
Is loli battle loli? Or a good shot
>>
>>30627310
She can be trained.
>>
>>30627274
Oh no, i don't have to be drunk
>>
File: Stalker Challenge.jpg (399KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Stalker Challenge.jpg
399KB, 2048x1150px
>>30627178
I remember stalker thread used be very popular 5 or 3 years ago, I didn't do the challenges always want to but not in place to really do it. I know quite a few did them the one I remember the most was a group exploring an abandon missile silo.
>>
>>30627361
Yeah, I hadn't seen any a little while. Wouldn't mind it coming back. They've always been a really fun time.

Whereabouts are you from? Any of them stick out that you'd be into?

I remember, vaguely, the missile silo stories.
>>
Belgian Malinois
Makarov
Vodka
>>
>>30627382
SoCal fag my entire life so no funs allowed anywhere but the desert. I would do either stalker or scientist.
I remember one of the missile silo stories.

quite a few guys hit up multiple missile silos that have been abandon. one specifically mostly run down to point had to walk over floor beams to get to different levels. all the awesome tags in the missile silo especially dark silhouette with reflective eyes and kill roy beat them to the exploration.
>>
>>30627361
Did Bandit Challenge for two days, if anyone wants to hear about it.
>>
>>30627561
I would love to see some compiled posts of those trips, if anyone happens to have them.
>>
>>30627178

dog, mak, steri pen
>>
>>30627178
Vodka as my compainion
Guitar
Makarov
>>
>>30627361
did the stalker challenge, 48 hours.
>>
>>30627297
>>30627361
The Action Packed Trip to Detroit has always tempted me.
>>
>>30627613
I live within 30 minutes of Detroit, so same
>>
>>30627613
Do you hate yourself, or are you confident?
>>
>>30627178
>loli
>Have a image of someone that is not loli and would be in the category of hebephilia
>>
>>30627633
fuck off pedophile
>>
>>30627360
Yeah but the dog does.
>>
>>30627621
I'm in Texas. ;-;
>>30627625
Neither. Just seems like fun.
>>
>>30627178
Dog, vodka and condoms.
>>
>>30627641
>pedophile
Now now my friend, let us not allow emotions to take over here. You have to understand what loli means to use it. Calling a girl whom have already started puberty and is soon adult "loli" is a big mistake and shows a lack of understanding.
>>
>>30627743
I now understand that I should have used Ephebophilia instead of Hebephilia. I beg for your forgiveness.
>>
>>30627743
>>30627764
Shut the fuck up both of you.
>>
>>30627568
Any good stories?
>>
File: 114-277-large.jpg (26KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
114-277-large.jpg
26KB, 340x340px
>>30627178
>MLP Fan
>Makarov
>Steri-pen
Objectively the best chances for survival.

(Also these fine pants are on sale for ~$150: https://stalker-shop.com/product.php?id_product=10 )
>>
>>30627609
>>30627798
>>
>>30627798
Before I moved to Boston, I lived in Southwest Virginia.
Went out with a Ruger Mark III. Casual clothing.
Took to the woods, I had been somewhat familiar with in my life, but chose to leave early and venture out further than I had for the sake of exploration.
Wound up on a trail that had been abandoned many years ago.
Walked down it and ended up at a house, my abandoned structure.
The house was a two-story, modest home. Behind it was a little family cemetery. No one had lived there in decades. I decided to set up shop.
It was a difficult time getting into the house, as a tree had fallen through, obscuring the back door. Ended up climbing through the window.
I made a fire in the family's fireplace and set about eating and exploring.

The owners of the house, seemingly, left in something of a hurry. They had left much of their belongings.

My favorite find over my two days came from a wooden desk where the family had kept letters dated back to World War I, correspondences with relatives in Oklahoma.

I can go on into a more intimate detail, if anyone would like.
>>
I pick dog makarov and condoms.
>>
>>30627848
Go on anon
>>
>>30627848
Fucking neato, man. What else did they leave of interest? Can you provide pictures?
>>
>>30627865
>>30627867

Well, since we have the setup, I'll back up a little bit.

Where I lived, coincidentally, was where this years NuggetFest was, but I was unable to attend. About thirty miles in a small town called Floyd, Virginia.

Prior to living there, I had grown up in coal mining country, but that isn't particularly relevant.

Equipment wise, I had packed the gun, two clips of ammo in case of whatever might happen upon you as easily as I happened upon the house. I had brought a tent, which I ended up not needing. A sleeping bag. Two MREs. Knife. Deck of cards. Few other little things.

I had arrived early in the afternoon, leaving me ample time to enjoy my surroundings. I had gathered that the family had been somewhat well off, with their wonderful, private location, state of the house, and the secondary family vehicle that they had left behind. It was near the cemetery. Many of the headstones had become dilapidated as the house was from time.

Much of the home's upstairs had been destroyed by the tree, making it too difficult to explore much. I managed to get into one of the rooms, but it was mostly vacant.

However, downstairs there was a bathroom, master bedroom. The water, which would have run off of a well, was no longer running. They had a claw foot bathtub that would have been luxurious in its time.

I'll continue.

As for the pictures, I have some developed in my basement, along with the correspondence letters that I also took.

I don't want to go get them, but I am more than happy to give you direct coordinates to the house.
>>
Southeast stalker reporting in. The summer is still young fellas
>>
>>30627923
You're living the stalker dream, anon. What are the coordinates?
>>
>>30627923
Continuing on,

I had eaten lunch, it was fresh fruit and beef jerky while I absently explored the grounds.

Oh, before I forget. This was a separate time, shortly following this outing. I had taken the family ATV, and was driving down the trail, quite near the house I'm telling you about. Ahead of me, I see a young girl wearing a white dress run across the road. Needless to say, this scared the hell out of me.
I hightail it back home, and tell this to my father. He says he knows all about it. There was a hippie commune much deeper into the woods that lived out of gutted schoolbuses.
I thought that would be a nice little addition.

Let's move on.
>>
Keep this trash on >>>/v/.
reported
>>
>>30627981
Stalker challenges have been a part of /k/ for a long time. Were not talking about the game were talking about thing inspired by the game
>>
>>30627981
Fuck off, this nigga's storytelling
>>30627848
>>30627923
>>30627976
>>
>>30627976
The grounds were lovely.
A stream ran adjacent to the trail on the other side, and while it had maybe been accessible at one point or another, I was unable to enjoy it.

I spent many hours fucking about the house. Cleaning up a spot for "camp."

I had used the master bedroom. I didn't have the heart, or ease to sleep in the bed that had been left. I did move the mattress and box spring over the two windows, call it paranoia if you'd like.
I slept comfortably on the floor for the first night, drinking lightly to calm my nerves and help me sleep, but not enough to ruin my following day.

I kept the fire going in their fireplace for a while with the abundant kindling that I picked up from outside, using a rod to start it. It was very calming, albeit somewhat eerie at times when I would let my mind wander down that avenue.

I'll continue.

>>30627946
Look up Dusty Rock Rd. Riner, VA. 24149.
Enjoy a little vicarious journey of your own, friend.
Mind you. When I lived there, the road did not veer North West and that was all woods. If you take a right at Milky Way, and go down there a ways, taking a left about oh a mile, mile and a half. You'll eventually come upon the abandoned house in the woods.
>>
>>30627297
Where I live, the only abandoned structures are in town. The forest devours those left within it. I suppose the equivalent would be a Namaboo challenge, with a retro AR and a bag of weed.
>>
>>30628018
The night went smoothly, without any hitch. As much as I would love to tell you that I woke up with a note telling me to "Get out" or something like that, nothing happened.
But we'll get to something along those lines later on.

I did wake up very hungry. I took my pack down the trail with me, finding a narrow game trail that led down to the creek. I cleared a little bit of it and had some breakfast on a rock. It was very lovely. After eating, I remained for a little while.

Once I had my fill of the scenery, I headed back to the house.

I went back in, dropped my bag and to avoid boredom, set about looking for more of the house secrets.

And I found one.

In the living room, right behind where I had sat most of the night tending fire, there was a latch that, presumably, led down to a basement.

Immediately, my interest is piqued. I tried a few sturdy pulls, careful not to break the latch. I realized that the wood had expanded making it almost impossible to open.

For the next several hours, I went at the sides with my knife, trying to pry it open, at least give myself enough room to get it.

Eventually, it worked, and I was able to get the basement door open.

Continuing.
>>
File: 1439179893533.png (395KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439179893533.png
395KB, 624x480px
>>30628079
>>
>>30628079
The basement had a staircase that led down to it. I had packed a flashlight and took it down with me.
I did this, despite being raised on horror movies.

With my flashlight and gun drawn, because paranoia eventually will inevitably set in, I went down into the basement.

There was a stench. Stagnant water, which I noticed when I reached the second to last step and my foot got damp.

Not bringing extra shoes, and only one extra pair of socks, I gathered my intel from the stairs.

Panning around the pitch black basement, I saw some wonderful things. First and foremost, and the most disturbing to me at the time, were four bust mannequins adorned with ruined outfits.

There were piles upon piles books that had toppled over. Machine parts that were foreign to me. An antique globe.

I took pictures of the basement. Everything down there.

Despite the setting, seeing all of these things alleviated my fears. I went back up. Changed socks. Let my shoes dry on the front porch. I began using the front door after entering it and unlocking it from the inside.

Continuing.
>>
>>30628141
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>30628141
>>30628203
Please, PLEASE show pics
>>
>>30628141
I prepared an MRE for dinner. Enjoying it in front of the fire that I had already built and kept going throughout much of the night.

I locked the door before it got too late, not really sure why, just seemed like the right thing to do.

I played however many games of solitaire, while drinking some.

No weird noises just outside the house or anything.

Once I had tied on a rather substantial buzz, I turned in, sleeping in the living room in front of the fireplace. I moved the mattress and boxspring in front of the living room windows. Still somewhat paranoid of what could may be looking at me from the outside, despite continually telling myself "I wouldn't worry about it."

The next day, waking up around 7AM. The fire still slightly going. Had a protein bar. Packed all of my shit away. Began the long hike back home.

Overall, it was my best, relevant experience. I have others, but this is the one I cherish most.

>>30628203
>>30628212
I'm not going to go down into my basement at 3:33AM.

However, I will go down tomorrow. And if this thread isn't up, I'll make another STALKER thread and post them in that.

In the meantime, please enjoy the tale and a little Google Earth trip through rural Virginia, if you caught the area up there.
>>
File: 1468481569373.png (14KB, 172x127px) Image search: [Google]
1468481569373.png
14KB, 172x127px
>>30628240
Thanks for the story, anon
10/10
>>
>>30627178
That isn't even a loli. What the fuck, man.

Getting my hopes up and shit.
>>
>>30628253
>>30628261
Hey, no problem.
Thanks for sticking around for the whole ride.
I had a fun time reliving and sharing it with you guys.

If you take away anything from it, I'd say go for the little adventures in life. You find some really cool things.

Oh, and it's no big deal to get a little scared by yourself. As long as you have your gun, you'll be fine. Apparently, there's nothing out there anyway.

Unless you guys want to hear about my group ghost hunting trip in an old slave house.

It's a little /x/, but it does qualify as a STALKER challenge, include guns, and a little innawoods.
>>
File: forest by the lake.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
forest by the lake.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>30628240
Anon, thank you. That was a comfy story. I would love to see your pictures.
>>
>>30628303
does the pope shit in the woods?

Tell the god damn story
>>
>>30628304
Glad you enjoyed it, buddy.

If I had anticipated earlier that later today I'd be in this thread, telling this story, I would have gotten them out of the basement.

It was a pretty comfy time. I wouldn't mind looking at them, reading through the letters even though they were very mundane. It's a nice time. I'm looking forward to sharing that.
>>
>>30628240

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dusty+Rock+Rd+NW,+Riner,+VA+24149/@36.9613603,-80.4245967,147m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x884d8b0da08c387b:0x9e1c13df54e47de!8m2!3d36.9702434!4d-80.4199686

This looks familiar at all?
>>
>>30628323
Well, lookie there. I just briefly looked at it, and got a little chill. I think you found it, though. Did that take you very long?

Next story following.
>>
File: 3726.jpg (24KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
3726.jpg
24KB, 320x220px
>>30628338
>mfw waiting for next story
>>
>>30628338
Here we go.

I'm going to place this story around the autumn of 2011. I was still living in Virginia, but had moved to Radford with some friends of mine.

Before we get going. This house is located in Dublin, Virginia. There is a hidden drive off of Route 11, heading between Radford and Dublin. There is a house up a curved dirt road, behind it were living quarters.

My roommate and friend at the time was heavy into ghost hunting and often took many trips around the south to do his little hobby. I obliged him on two of his trips. One was to St. Albans, which has been featured on television, we didn't find anything, but I got some cool finds. This was the other time, I could get into St. Albans later, it isn't spooky, but it was a hell of a time.
>>
>>30628372
It was a full car. Me, two roommates, another friend, and some girl. It was a cool night.

The hobbyist has all of his gear in the trunk. The meters, so on. I won't go into detail about this, because it isn't an area I'm particularly familiar with.

We get his shitty little car up the winding, dirt road and up to the grass clearing where we park.

In the lawn there is a big willow tree that obscures the size house.

We get out, unpack.

Opting out of visiting the slave quarters first, we go right into the house through the front door.

We do a quick pass throughout the interior of the home first, just do get a basic lay of the land. The expansiveness of the house was daunting at first.

Unlike the previous house I had visited on my own, this house was stripped bare. There was no furniture, peeled wallpaper, nothing of interest or value beyond its storied history.
>>
>>30628338

Just followed general description and saw the roof.
>>
>>30628417
After shaking all of the jitters that we all blatantly had about the place with some jokes and light conversation, we broke the other cardinal rule from horror movies that I had learned from my youth, perhaps tantamount to never going into the spooky basement; we split up.

I wound up inside of a guest, or perhaps child's, bedroom with the girl. We set up our meter that records silence for later playback, there's a term for the device that I do not know.

And we sat, in darkness, in silence, back to back.

The hobbyist patrolled the lower floor with a machine that produced white noise that he would ask questions into, with the hopes of hearing a response from the other side.

After what felt like hours, but in reality was only fifteen minutes, we would switch rooms.

It felt like a surreal shift every time we switched, like the layout of the house changed, even though I knew it couldn't be. But between the darkness, the lost feeling, and the silence, it made everything seem a bit off.

The next room I sat in with the girl was the kitchen.

>>30628452
I'm glad that my directions were adequate. I hope you were as excited to see it as I was just then.
Any thoughts on it?
>>
>>30628470
Unfortunately, there wasn't a kitchen table. We sat on the wooden floor.

I'll save you some time. We did this in the living room, master bedroom, and a bathroom.

All of them equally unnerving. All of them having some undefinable sense of potential dread that I will own up to being nothing short of mild nyctophobia in relation to the task we were charged with.

After we have done all of the rooms, and the hobbyist was satisfied in whatever sense that means to him, we regrouped in the living room, packed up, and headed back to our apartment.

Here's where it gets particularly interesting.

The hobbyist being really, really into it obviously has the equipment to go right into the "findings".

For a lot of the time, the group all sit in his room drinking on a 1.75 liter bottle of Vladimir vodka and listening to either white noise or the hobbyist talking to himself.

That is until he reaches one of the silent tapes. I don't recall whose it was, beyond it not being mine and the girls.

But in the silence that was played back in white noise, clear as day, we all heard the voice of a woman say, "don't hinder me."

The first time we heard it, what had been a mostly jovial getting drunk room, fell as silent as the house we had just spent several hours sitting in.

We listened to it over and over. It really fucked us, and the night, up.

Even the hobbyist, who had been so gung ho. So into it, had to take a step back. It was a very peculiar event.
>>
>>30627297
Do I have to bring a nugget or can I substitute an sks?
>>
>>30628517
Thanks for the story. You made procrastinating at work worthwhile.

Non burger here. Might explain what this slave house is/was? As in what period did it operate as such? Just some little background info if you don't mind sharing.
>>
With that, somewhat ambiguous, conclusion. I am going to do just that.

If the thread is alive tomorrow, I'll be posting pictures from the abandoned woods house. I'll be telling some more stories, maybe posting more pictures from those. I'll be more than happy to explain what the pictures are of, the context of them to my trip, etc.

This has been an immense joy for me. I hope that at least some of you enjoyed them as well and that we may be able to continue at a later time.

>>30628323
I'm most pleased with this post, showing the house in the woods. Thank you for that, anon.

Beyond all of that, I hope you guys have a great night and upcoming weekend if we do not get to talk again later.
>>
>>30628566
Slave house was were the slaves slept and lived. Kinda like a servants house. Basically think of a small cabin near a big plantation house like in gone with the wind.
>>
>>30628470

Kinda neat to see the location. I like to drive around to ghost towns here in the Northwest.

No stories yet.
>>
File: Moonlight.jpg (10KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Moonlight.jpg
10KB, 150x150px
>>30628570
thank you Stalker
take this artifact
>>
File: 1449078930987.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1449078930987.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>30627178
loli
guitar and vodka

I will train the loli from an early age in the ways guitar while getting very drunk myself, then I shall send her back to the mainland as a world class guitar hero to make me a bunch of money while I'm living the stalker dream. once day we will meet again, i waifu her up and have legal of-age consensual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

the child will have fetal alcohol syndrome and grow up to be an ambassador to the mutants of the zone. securing peace between humans and mutants of the zone for all eternity. having willing live subjects, scientific advancement increases 10 fold and a literal vaccine for radiation is invented and christened in my name.

>TFW i saved the zone with a loli, guitar, and alot of vodka
>>
>>30628570

You're welcome.
>>
>>30628588
Aha I see. So the living quarters for the slaves who where used for whatever field or servant work on a nearby Mansion. Thanks.

That would date the building from before 1861, am I correct?
>>
>>30628566
Yeah, really quickly before I turn in.

First off, no problem. Happy to make your night a little more pleasant. Where are you from?

Secondly, it was a house that was owned by slaveowners. It was soundly built.

Oh, might also be worth noting, people lived in the house after. ~Legend~ had it that there was a man who murdered his mother who lived there, now that I'm thinking back on that time.

It would have been built pre-American Civil War.

Who knows the truth to these things that surround the house itself, I can only really speak truthfully to my experience was, but it was a very odd, very old home with strange features.

I still don't necessarily believe in ghost stories, but given the hour, I thought it would be an appropriate closer for me.

>>30628588
We explored the big house, the quarters were out back.

This is accurate, though.

>>30628590
Yeah, I was really happy you found it. Probably added some needed authenticity to the story. Thank you, again.

>>30628593
I appreciate it, buddy.

Goodnight, everyone. Hopefully, we can continue later.
>>
>>30628613
Good night man. The non burger here and thanks for the answer.
>Where are you from?
Balkans representing in. So its noon here.

Gonna watch for a new Stalker thread after work to see those pics.
>>
>>30628613

Is this the second location?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dublin,+VA+24084/@37.1307759,-80.644823,298m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x884dfb2c0dec8385:0x9689c368201ab5d3!8m2!3d37.1056784!4d-80.6853433
>>
>>30627981
>Slavshit gunkin up my at general from page 1
>stalkers circle jerk
>cry about no friends and not even cool on /k/
>get off my board

Quit being a pansy
>>
>>30628611
Somewhere around there yeah.
>>
this thread makes me want to get back i to ghost hunting.

maybe I'll do a stalker challenge at some of the local hanted places and post results. (spoilers, nothing ever happens except animals spooking you or your brain getting tricked into hearing voices from nothing)
>>
>>30628611
>I'll
Probably long before that. Virginia plantations are OLD.
>>
>>30627923
>clips
BETTER BE A FUCKING SKS YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>30628719
Figures. Just went with the most certain year. I actually believe that certain places where bad things happened retain varying amounts of some sort of energy.

Our mind playing tricks on us aside I think there is a reason for a "gut or "bad" feeling when at such places.

I can imagine a Slave house which existed for decades if not more has plenty of stories.
>>
>>30627178
Vodka, Makarov, Dog.
Vodka can be used for sterilization...
>>
Dog, handgun and the vodka, I need a trustworthy companion.
1.loyal
2.great alarm
3.not a fucking fag, retard or negress
>>
File: 1406352490427.jpg (48KB, 440x664px) Image search: [Google]
1406352490427.jpg
48KB, 440x664px
It seems like there are enough post here that I shouldn't have to be the first person to ask this, but is the loli DTF?
>>
>>30627621
I live around lansing, wanna team up and go to some ghost towns?
>>
>>30628372
>St Albans

Is the whole of the UK just replicated in America or something
>>
>>30627178
MLP fan, condoms, vodka. It's gonna be a crazy night.
>>
File: image.png (330KB, 600x744px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
330KB, 600x744px
>>30627178
Pic related. It's like adoption.
Vodka
Guitar
Makarov
>>
>>30627178
LOLI MAKAROV STERIPEN
>>
>>30627178
>dog
>condoms
>vodka

Easy
>>
>72 hours stalker challenge

Next week will be the third occassion for me to take part in a non stop 7 days long S.T.A.L.K.E.R LARP among two hundred other people.

We even have sick fucks getting paid for dressing up as snorks and bloodsuckers to chase and beat people at nights.

The closest thing you can get to S.T.A.L.K.E.R in real life.

I have a few stories and further details if you guys are interested.
>>
>>30627297
Attempted Metro, sans gas mask so it didn't count.

If i ever live in a city with a real underground, NY, Montreal, LONDON (all God forbid), I'll give it many a go and document the process.
>>
>>30627178
>STALKER
>companion

you're doing it wrong
>>
>>30629780
Woah, what is this and where?
>>
>>30628570
You have a very lovely writing style. SImilar to HP Lovecraft.
>>
>>30627178
MLP fan and Vodka obviously familia.

Infinite fuel source and sleep aid is pretty god damn useful.
>>
File: IMG_20160715_131626[1].jpg (921KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160715_131626[1].jpg
921KB, 1920x2560px
>>30629962

Eastern Europe, Hungary.
>noguns country
>airshit
>authentic environment.

Usually LARP is faggotry, but this one is really immersive. After a few days you actually start to believe what you see.

Gameplay is the exact adaptation of the game into the real world.

Players register to their factions of choice on the website, on the starting day the faction members are lead to their bases, loners are piled up into trucks and inserted to the "Zone" and dropped off at random locations within the area.

Your starting equipment is a sidearm with one mag and 250 fake Rubles. From this point, the you know the game if you played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. You can find Barkeep or Sidorovich or any of the factions to get a mission or just wander around hoping to find valuable stuff scattered in the Zone. With the money you collect, you can buy food, ammo, "weapons" and equipment.

The game does not stop for an entire week. You decide when you want to sleep, eat, etc. Therefore it is possible to get robbed or dragged away by mutants while you sleep. Everyone lives in paranoia, since loners can become renegades and bandits can cheeki breeki your ass anytime. Nobody trusts anyone.

>In Hungary the minimum age to play airshit is 18.
>don't touch other players-rule does not exist in this game.

The mutants literally jump and tackle you and drag you away. If your character happens to die, you are out of the game for 3 hours. Afterwards you can get back into the game with the starting equipment, so it's better to be careful.
>>
>mak
>vodka
>loli
>>
>>30630176
That's fucking awesome. If I wanted to vacation there solely for that would I need to know Hungarian?
>>
>>30630207
No no no.

>loli
>vodka
>guitar

After the time I would have, I'd be fine dying in the zone.
>>
>>30627297
What do you do if you're stuck in a noguns country?
>>
File: 1462513882650.gif (208KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1462513882650.gif
208KB, 312x322px
>>30630235
>yfw
>>
>>30630272
Air rifle and hope the skinwalkers are really small.
>>
>>30630212

The briefing is held in Hungarian, but pretty much everyone can speak English, and some Russian.

Btw. pic on my previous post is related, it's me.
>>
>>30630300
God damn I am jealous
>>
>>30630212

Also, we have campfires and guitar players. At the end of the game, the organisers of the event hold an auction, on which you can buy stalker memorabilia with the fake Rubles you earned.
>>
>>30630298
Even air rifle is considered a gun where I live m8.
>>
>>30630457
New Jersey?
>>
>>30630534
Worse. Tasmania. We only just got paintball re-legalised this year.
>>
Loli condoms and steri pen
>>
>>30630569
Tasmania has the most relaxed laws of the country I thought.
>>
>>30630457
Sheesh. Airsoft? NERF guns with drawing pins glued to the darts? Homemade grenades?

What about a compound bow?
>>
>>30630569
>>30630861
It's not really that hard to get guns in Australia. Go to a gun store say I want a gun and if you don't have a large enough property of your own the firearms dealer usually know people who will write a letter saying you shoot at their place, but they'll probably want cash. That's what sucks most, getting licensed costs a fair bit and you will have to wait a couple of months.
>>
File: 1466026796336.gif (952KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1466026796336.gif
952KB, 500x281px
>>30627803
this nigga gets it
>>
>>30627178
>Dog
>Makarov
>Steri-pen
I'd rather survive innazone with battle buddy than just fuck 500 times
>>
File: 1457917270792.jpg (190KB, 869x958px) Image search: [Google]
1457917270792.jpg
190KB, 869x958px
>>30627178
Choose carefully.
>>
>>30627178
MLP fan, Makarov, vodka. The entertainment can be had by abducting lolis and their puppers to turn them into battle buddies (one of which becomes college girl and provides an endless supply of condoms)
>>
File: Central_American_Tapir-Belize20.jpg (69KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
Central_American_Tapir-Belize20.jpg
69KB, 640x580px
>>30627361
has someone really did the master challenge ?
>>
>>30627178
College girl, condoms, gun so I can kill myself when she starts to nag
>>
The MLP guy and the pack of 500 condoms.
>>
>>30630986
>Gets nervous and stutters if he has to do basic math on the spot

Laughed for a few minutes
>>
File: no fun allowed.jpg (129KB, 593x647px) Image search: [Google]
no fun allowed.jpg
129KB, 593x647px
>>30627981
>>
>>30630986
> no Alexey to choose from
dropped
>>
File: ACTION PACKED TRIP TO DETROIT.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ACTION PACKED TRIP TO DETROIT.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>30627297
>Action packed trip to Detroit
>>
>>30629780
>>30630176
Kek, we have same thing in Czech Republic, i want to attend it too sometimes
>>
>>30628638
Yes, it is. Good job finding that one as well. I wasn't sure at first, until I saw that odd curve at the beginning. Honestly, that's the only time I have seen it in the daylight.

>>30628737
I agree with you on that. I do believe in the inherent sixth, unexplainable sense, that you feel inside. More intangible. I'm sure it is something deeply etched into us from for volatile times.

>>30628920
Yes, I believe that was largely the point.

St. Albans was a crazy house that was eventually shut down. Not because of weird happenings, they just relocated it.

It has now since been renovated to a haunted hotel, for tourists and a haunted house around Halloween.

When I "visited," it had not been yet. It was run down, covered with graffiti. The whole building smelled of chlorine, from the swimming pool on one of the lower floors. There was a bowling alley. It was a very large facility, I imagine it housed a lot of people.

Feel free to check it out.

>>30630069
Thank you. I write for a living. I'm also a fan of Lovecraft, so that's very flattering to hear.
>>
>>30631229
b0ss?
>>
File: 1465687049108.jpg (218KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1465687049108.jpg
218KB, 555x555px
>>30627178
>loli
>it's a 3dpd 16+ year old girl
>>
>>30630986

Бopиc. He has no real disadvantages (secretly gay means no one knows or will get to know) and he actually has useful qualities.
>>
>>30627178
I can stomach the MLP fan, I take the Makarov and the Guitar.
I wouldn't want to have to take care of a Dog in the zone, and I'd be distraught if anything happened to him as opposed to Mr. Ponylover
>>
>>30630176
Link to website?
>>
>>30632298

She looks like she's 30 too. Not sure what definition of "loli" she's supposed to be meeting here. Also I think that Makarov is airshit.
>>
>>30632100

Now I have two locations to possibly scout. Probably a good time to get me salt, holy water and get my guns and knives blessed.

Since you stated that you are a writer, how'd you like the Monster Hunter series?
>>
>>30627178
Dog, Makarov, Condoms. Dog breed must be tiny and tight.
>>
>>30627178
Tibetan Mastiff due to bear hunting power, Makarov, and Steri-Pen
>>
>>30628590
Are there many ghost towns in the northwest? I'd figure the damp and the forests would swallow everything up
>>
>>30632589

http://www.as300.hu/
>>
>>30627178
>a guitar that will never break
GET ME THAT FUCKING INDESTRUCTIBLE GUITAR
>>
>>30632100
Bumping for pictures.
>>
>>30633752

Quite a few, not as well preserved because of the wet climate if it is west of the mountains. The ones in the western part of the state seems to be better preserved.

Basically depends on the site. I use http://www.ghosttowns.com/states/wa/wa.html as a starting point.
>>
>>30634802
That's pretty interesting, I'm amazed that there's any in king county, but I may have to go have a look at some of those, it sounds really interesting
>>
>>30627943
>wanting to go stalking in this hellish humid weather
>not wanting to go stalking in superior south eastern winter
The winters here are perfect S.T.A.L.K.E.R weather.
>>
>>30632100
Hit us up with those pics
>>
>>30635435

Check out the history and pictures beforehand. Lots of writer's fodder.
>>
>>30635642
IT REALLY IS LIKE BEING IN UKRAINE IN SPRING
>>
>>30627297
>apocalypse now
>walk from home into a a open cabin a few hours away
>sleep
>walk back in the morning
>don't eat anything
Sounds easy as fuck.
>>
Where's those pics m8?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160525-120353.jpg (1MB, 1080x3012px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160525-120353.jpg
1MB, 1080x3012px
>>30627178
I am going to say sassy black woman.
>I'm not sprinting through the zone
>I am going to take it slow as possible and stay towards the outer zone for most of it, just out of comfort and value of life
>black women bitching about shit has a special place for me humor-wise
>would make it a good time

Would take steripen and unbreakable Makarov. Seems like a reasonable combination, and even if I am buying some guns once I am in the zone (assuming my start is the same as the marked one's) it would serve as a nice backup.

>pic related is my only time I tried to IRL stalk
>that was an interesting night
>>
>>30637480
I would have just moved.

I spent a lot of time drinking as a teenager, and I'm sympathetic to the little fuckers.
>>
File: Poster_russian.jpg (51KB, 422x585px) Image search: [Google]
Poster_russian.jpg
51KB, 422x585px
>>30637550
It was when I instinctively addressed them in a Russian accent that I knew I was in too deep to just let them have it. While S.T.A.L.K.E.R has taught me to run from everything and deal with it if it follows you, I agreed then that I am not accepting this challenge as a S.T.A.L.K.E.R going deeper and deeper into the zone, but instead that they were entering my zone. IT WAS MINE DAMN IT.
>>
>>30627178
Loli mak and vodka
fucking obviously
>>
>>30637480
I love that story. It's fucking great.
>>
File: 20160603_202100.jpg (817KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160603_202100.jpg
817KB, 2048x1152px
>>30638070
Keep that flare shell on my desk now. Always for memories.
>>
>>30638111
>other anons collect spent casings
I thought I was the only autist
>>
>>30638220
I've got baggies upon baggies full of old brass. Most of it isn't even mine; I just pick them up when I find them.
>>
>>30627178

I pick the condoms and the bottle of vodka, inflate some of the condoms to make floaty rings for all my companions then begin flooding the zone with vodka and see what happens.
>>
>>30638281
Sounds like good plausible deniability.

>No officer I didn't shoot this guy I just collect random cases whenever I see one.
>>
>>30627178
Explain?
>newfag
Although I bring the loli, the gun and the liquor.
>>
>>30627178
Dog, gun, vodka.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>30638281
I just collect one spent shell from everything I shoot, unless I forget, which is why I have no shotgun shells
>>
>>30627724
>I'm in Texas. ;-;

Just a short trip to Houston or Dallas.
>>
>>30640824
Oh please. Those are cake walks by comparison to Detroit.
>>
>tfw can't find any abandoned places outside of cities to go to
>>
>>30641218
what state?
>>
>>30641389
Not in the USA, British Columbia, Canada there's a couple ghost towns and "haunted" run down buildings that I've heard of. But the towns are hours away to drive to and all the buildings as far as I've found are too close to towns or cities for me to go walking around with some slavshit rifle
>>
>>30638220
A friend of mine is the real collector. He has a hundred plus shells ranging from 22lr to artillery and AA. I need to get a picture of it sometime.
>>
>>30641539
That sounds fucking amazing
>>
>>30641441
Mainland or island? I've found some pretty cool places innawoods near Duncan.
>>
>>30641544
Island, heard of a few abandoned mining spots that might be worth checking out
>>
>>30627981
are you dumb or just fucking stupid?

if anything, STALKER challenges belong on /out/...but they're part of our culture.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.