[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are gays going to turn into a mostly pro-second amendment gr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7

File: r[1].jpg (70KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
r[1].jpg
70KB, 800x537px
Are gays going to turn into a mostly pro-second amendment group, /k/?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-lgbt-idUSKCN0ZS25B
>>
>>30611658
I hope so, the more the merrier. Maybe we can leverage them to finally force the media to recognize that gun owners are becoming a more diverse and inclusive group.
>>
>>30611658
No, because aside from that one terrorist attack in Orlando, gay-bashing is entirely a leftist fantasy.
>>
>>30611658
Should fucking hope so, we need more PEOPLE as a nation, and more heads as a group
>>
>>30612037
So is police on black violence, yet we still have mobs of blacks blocking traffic in protest of very specific events with very specific circumstances that almost never actually meet the criteria of police on black violence.

If a fantasy helps people go out and get the tools and training they need to defend themselves, even from a seemingly imaginary threat, that's fine with me. A real threat might show up eventually anyway.
>>
>>30611658
Nope, gays are convinced that just because they want gay rights and the freedom to be their gay self, they must also support every other progressive/liberal/leftist idea out there

I'm European, they vehemently support mass muslim immigration and all that jazz despite it not being in their best interest
>>
>>30611658
Even if they do they still won't vote republican unless the GOP can pull it's head out of its ass and figures out taking the anti-minority stance on every single issue makes that minority not vote for you.
>>
>>30612086
That's different. The thin blue line has real meaning in black neighborhoods. In those "communities," previously peacefully-behaved blacks have the capacity to lose all of their humanity in an instant, raping, pillaging, throwing feces and acting like total animals. Most gays are white. Even if all the cops disappeared in gay neighborhoods, they wouldn't turn violent, even if the media told them to.
>>
>>30612123
No so sure about that, the SJWs may be overdoing it. Didn't save links, but there were several threads in /pol/ early this week with stories about LGBT* groups that are talking about they need to drop the G, because *blah blah* gay men don't face oppression. You'll never guess it, but BLM was involved.
>>
>>30612132
The GOP is beyond saving. It will never be rid of its reputation.
>>
>>30612123
They'd probably be more centrist if it wasn't for all the WBB types in the conservative parties.

Excuse me, "anti-degenerates".
>>
>>30614463
Those are pretty much non-existent where I live (Scandinavia), and gays still gather around the far left
>>
>>30612132
>>30614315
The GOP's money comes from socially conservative interest groups. So long as electioneering in the US costs so much, the GOP will always have to balance driving off centrist fiscally conservative voters who disagree with the social policies championed by the big donors against not having enough money to win.

It's an effort doomed to failure.
>>
>>30614488
You'd probably be surprised, but the other important thing to remember is that perception is reality in politics. So long as there isn't aggressive enough outreach that your opponents are able to get away with the lies that the "conservative parties" DGAF about gay marriage, et al, you will not hold that demographic.
>>
>>30611658

I swear, gays are a phenotype. They have a look to them.
>>
File: marriage_equation.jpg (11KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
marriage_equation.jpg
11KB, 230x230px
>>30611658
>why fags support all the leftist crap

You see, the reason faggotry was banned for all this time was not because it's a "sin" to put your peepee in someone's shithole.
It's because faggotry = decadence.

I won't blame you if you don't believe me, nobody teaches history anymore.....
But since the fall of Rome, the European elites of power - weather they ware catholic, protestant, masonery, etc. - they remembered that the Rome, a great civilisation, fell, because it became decadent and comformist.
And faggotry is a part of that.
Remember - we are children of those, who came AFTER the Rome fell - sons and daughters of barbarians.

Fags only think about their own comfort, don't care about anything ealse, thats why they will support EVERY mainstream crap, like islamisation, even if it kills them.
>>
Ya, they're in America after all.

Who gives a fuck about sexuality when firearms are the subject anyway?

New fags and old turds thats who.
>>
>>30612140
>Most gays are white

That's actually not true
>>
>>30614562
underrated post
>>
>>30614562
This guy has the right of it. Same with the current brand of feminism (arguably womens' sufferage too)

It's a non-conformity thing that turns into a "just because I can" thing, and ends in a "what's the difference if we live or die" thing.

This way lies the death of the greatest societies in the history of man.
>>
>>30611658
I would hope so, we need less fruity homos and more of the manly kind. Plus its not like they are a minority and need that particular right more often than the majority of us anyway.
>>
A lot of lesbians are actually republicans. The ration is like 2:1 vote conservative except for gay marriage. Gay men on the other hand then to vote liberal and against the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>30614604

Most gays who are out of the closet might be white.

Gays are getting more into guns after Orlando. They don't want to get tossed off of rooftops so they're arming up. Trump made huge gains in Florida because of this.
>>
>>30611658
I'd shoot with a homo/.
>>
>>30612037

The more muslims, the more it becomes a reality anon. They'll long for the days the biggest phobia they faced was bakers not wanting to make faggy cakes.

>>30614463

WBB is like 20 assholes and not at all representative of even the most alt-righty far righters.
>>
>>30614640
we NEED more traps honestly
>>
Mostly? Nah, however Orlando did bring to light that there are still people who really hate us, and that's been good. The Georgia chapter of the Pink Pistols, a gay pro-firearms group, has seen some 66-100% increase in membership since the shooting. I'm sure the other chapters are also getting an relatively large increase. It's good that we're learning that we shouldn't be coddled and that we're responsible for our own well being.
>>
The amount of generalization in this thread is astounding. Faggotry is a large part of /k/'s culture, but you bash it the same as anything else, insulting the gays that are here.
>>
>>30614702
WBB are honest in their hypocritical bullshit.

The religious right is strong enough that the Minnesota GOP decided to pass a ballot measure to ensure their own defeat (a defense of marriage state constitutional amendment) instead of overriding a veto that would have given Minnesota Stand Your Ground.

It was literally the last day of the session, and they chose to spend it by ensuring that all the fags and fag lovers were going to vote and vote Democrat in the midterm. Seriously, we had record turnout for a midterm election.

That's how dumb and powerful religious right donor dollars are in the Republican party.
>>
File: 1467919814681.jpg (198KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467919814681.jpg
198KB, 1280x720px
>/a/ always gets /k/'s attention with the regular /ak/ threads
>there will never be /uk/ threads
Why does /k/ommando-chan never visit us?
>>
File: 1431997846445.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1431997846445.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>30611658
>Are gays going to turn into a mostly pro-second amendment group, /k/?
>mfw

No. Give it time, they'll go right back to being anti's. And any gay that stays pro 2A will be ostracized by the greater gay community.
>>
>>30614562
>Fags only think about their own comfort, don't care about anything ealse

This.

t. someone with a gay older sibling.
>>
I sure hope so!

In case anyone has forgotten, America is about freedom! As long as it doesn't infringe upon the negative individual rights of your fellow citizens.

Buttfucking and dudes kissing dudes, while not my thing at all, certainly doesn't infringe upon any of my negative individual liberties.
>>
File: 1428564450121.jpg (4MB, 3760x2467px) Image search: [Google]
1428564450121.jpg
4MB, 3760x2467px
>>30611658
not really

>>30612037
more gay shootings by mudlslimes though

>>30614532
or the terrible accent

>>30614763
das gae

>>30615039
this pretty much at best indifferent to guns
>>
>>30614916
Is /u/ even a blue board?
>>
>>30614831
Fag
>>
>>30615039
I keep pointing this out, but no one seems to want to hear it. Fags routinely poll 80%+ far radical left. Pic related -- their own fucking lives mean less than kicking their ideological enemies in the nuts.
>>
>>30612037
Gay people have a much higher risk of being raped.
>>
>>30614562
Fags think like this.

I'm gay and I'm the most stereotypical redneck there is.

As much as I like guys, I fucking hate fags. Fucking idiots who base their entire personality off their sexuality.

I'm more than what I find attractive. That's just a small part of me.

The gay "community" as a whole is just terrible.
>>
>>30612037
This
>>
>>30614763
no we don't. traps are part of the problem and they're only popular because of closeted "straight" guys and memes. The only thing crazier than a woman is a trap, because estrogen is a hell of a drug.
>>
I hope Pink Pistols becomes HUGE. It'll look better on the gun community at large, and might take a few votes from gun grabber, too. Everyone has the right to defend themselves no matter what.
>>
Even tho I can see how the gays can help wit the gun owning movement. And show the media how the diversity, I really don't like to see faggots faggin it up with funs.
>>
>>30614763
Fuck off no we don't
>>
>>30614562
This sums it up
>>
>>30615316
Same desu.
>>
>>30615208
No.
>>
>>30612037
gay bashing is real though
>>
>>30617866
Getting called a name isn't gay bashing. Everyone gets called a faggot, sorry you actually are one. No one is beating you to death in the streets.
>>
>>30614562

I do not give a flying shit about your pet theory on homosexuals, but your view regarding the fall of Rome is horseshit.

Even the briefest reading of Gibbons would have shown that the costs, human and financial, of foreign imperialism and the multiple civil wars that rocked Rome every 100 years had far more to do with it's failure than people having sex with the same gender.
>>
>>30617873
I've seen it happen with my own eyes
>>
>>30617873

The recent rash of muggings aimed at the gay district in Dallas would lend weight to his argument though. Or does it stop being about bashing gays the moment the guy takes his wallet?
>>
>>30615391
Problem is, even if every homosexual in the country was a pink pistols member they'd likely still vote democrat, so many of them are ingrained with the identity politics that they *must* be democrats. Besides, the majority of gun control sentiment these days is leaning towards "assault weapon" bans/control. A homosexual who owns a Glock 19 for the express purpose of not getting bashed will probably have no problem shilling on some black rifle ban, it's the first step to convince that person to get the Glock and accept responsibility for their safety. It's a whole new step to convince them to buy an AR-15 and further show that self defense extends to the people, and that the government can bash too.
>>
>>30617910
Those are attacks of opportunity. The gay community is seen as weak, limp-wristed, and unable to defend itself. If I was a pavement ape I'd probably go after them too, since some queen with his 600 dollar purse isn't likely going to do anything about it if I jam a gun in his face.

>>30617892
When? In the 80s? Different time. Unless you're in an extremely poor black community or hyper religious inbred white community it won't happen.
>>
>>30617937
>gay bashing isn't real
>this post
hmmm really makes you think huh
>>
>>30617946
>weh Im not being treated differently because I'm special

Eat shit. Gays are on the same level as heteros. If you get upset because of someone being rude to you on a Mongolian cave painting forum then you're part of the problem.
>>
>>30617937

> Those are attacks of opportunity. The gay community is seen as weak.

Okay, good to know. If I beat the shit out of some gay dude, I just say it was because he looked effeminate. No worries guys, no gay bashing here.
>>
>>30617968
You're the only person who even seems remotely upset right now.
>>
>>30617981
Fuming. Must be all my pent up homosexual lusts.
>>
Sometimes I forgot this is 4chan, where it's basically faggot land, other forums would have the fags hidden or you would have to go out your way to even run into one.
>>
>>30617973
Yea, same reason it's easier to attack a woman than a man.

This isn't that complicated of an idea, criminals take advantage of the weak, that's why guns are the best equalizers.
>>
>>30617932
I mean, there's nothing wrong with a gun-toting liberal.
>>
>>30618021

So, to recap, back in >>30617873

> No one is beating you to death on the streets.

But, you acknowledge violence against homosexuals and women does happen, since they are perceived as weaker targets, in >>30618021

> Yea, same reason it's easier to attack a woman

So, which is it? (Assuming you are the same anon.) Does gay bashing not exist, or do homosexuals get beaten because they are perceived to be effeminate?
>>
>>30618041
Of course not, but a gun carrying lefty who still maintains the belief that "nobody needs an AR-15" is not. What we want, you've just now made a gay Glock fudd.
>>
>>30618213
I think the motive is what's being argued, attacking someone because they're gay is a hate crime, as in "gay bashing", attacking someone because you want their wallet and they look like an easy target is not.
>>
>>30618245
which is irrelevant to the thread
>>
>>30611658
I've been trying my best to get my faggy friends and my boyfriend to get into it. Usually I only have to take them to the range once before they catch the fever.

Armed gays don't get bashed, and an armed society is a polite society. Do your part and just invite people to the range to do some lightweight shooting and they'll make their own decisions past that.
>>
>>30618266
It's entirely relevant to the thread, targeted bigotry is a specific problem experienced largely by the gay community, it creates a unique risk profile. Getting mugged for your wallet is a universal risk profile, as for targeting "weak" people, that's the norm, criminals gonna criminal.
>>
>>30618331
whats relevant is the higher risk
not the why
>>
>>30618342
Not who you're talking to but do you know what correlation is?...
>>
>>30618342
What's relevant is convincing the gay community they have an increased risk profile, and therefore need self defense more than the average joe. If you tell someone they need to do something, you better have a "why" to back up your claim.
>>
>>30618351
it isn't causation thats for sure
>>
>>30618355
Gay people get bashed because bigots hate Gay people...

>That's called causation asshole.
>>
>>30618377
who are you quoting
>>
>>30618245

The FBI reported that LGBT face twice the per-capita violent hate-crime rate of black or Jewish people, according to their 2011 numbers.

I'd like to know what their overall victimization rate is compared to the population at large, but the BJS does not seem to collect total crime data based on sexuality.

My argument is that LGBT groups face a higher risk of violence just for holding hands in public. Saying it doesn't happen or 'it was just a mugging' is sticking your head in the sand.

Since so many of us heteros don't seem to give a shit, it's more important that they carry and train to shoot effectively. Which should make most of /k/ happier, I suppose.
>>
>>30618355
Do you know why they have the phrase 'correlation isn't always causation'?
Because it usually is.
>>
Seattle here, I was at my LGs the other day and there are quite a few gay couples there it made me smile
>>
>>30618411
>Because it usually is.
No, because retards like you automatically assume correlation indicates causation without proper causal links.
http://twentytwowords.com/funny-graphs-show-correlation-between-completely-unrelated-stats-9-pictures/
>>
>>30612037
You ain't from where I'm from...

>>30617937
>Unless you're in an extremely poor black community or hyper religious inbred white community it won't happen.
In other words, it happens. Gay people don't stop mattering just because they live someplace unpleasant.
>>
>>30614669
>Most gays who are out of the closet might be white.
This is an important differentiation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_(sexual_slang)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cwg9NceFco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JV7nOgVCvA
>>
>>30611658
Probably not.
I don't see what sexuality would have to do with enjoying shooting.
>>
File: 1443242367220.jpg (35KB, 478x598px) Image search: [Google]
1443242367220.jpg
35KB, 478x598px
>>30614532
>>30615148
I don't know about look, it may be from peacocking and fashion/metrosexual behaviour.
However the "Gay Voice" is literally made up. I think some unfortunate fellows do have an unintentional gay voice though.
>>
>>30614562
>homosexuality caused the fall of the Roman Empire

t. historical illiterate

typical /pol/ trash, go read a book you dumb nigger
>>
>>30618041
As long as you support all firearms, I can tolerate you. Br if you guys behave like a lefty version of bubba the fudd and support even giving the left a single inch for gun control, there will be problems
>>
>>30618731
Eh, it's probably random as hell. One guy I worked with a few years ago had the stereotypical voice and was really gay.

It might also be a southern thing in certain areas, just a conflux of some accents with having a higher pitched voiced.
>>
>>30618518
>my satire link proves my point
wewlad
>>
>>30618888
>Implying that it isn't the exact same thing as manufactured correlation used to make points
Missed the point hard there, buddy.
>>
>>30615039
I'm already ostracized. Add the fact that I carry. :-/

I mention I'm an ammosexual and they become so hateful.
>>
>>30615316

oh wow, another shitdick faggot that says he hates the other gays. there isn't always one of you who posts his worthless anecdote in every fuckin thread
>>
>>30615391
Didn't they recently do something in DC that loosened the gun laws? Using being LGBTBBQ as another reason for carry to be less restricted is fine by me as long as it applies to everyone.
>>
>>30612037
>self defense is a fantasy
Lol fuck off.
>>
All these "Gay Agenda" tin foil tier, anti-freedom Phil posters thinking that the majority of homos are parade attending aids infested, limp wristed lisping faggots crack me up.

Saying that faggots just want attention for being gay, and they should just own guns and not call attention to their being homosexual is fucking retarded. Why would you not want what is mostly perceived as a large group of generally left leaning people to be brought over to the pro gun side of the argument?

Like, I get it. You think gays are icky or that your imaginary friend's dad frowns upon shellfish and anal, but in a time when the media is trying to paint gun owners as being evil and queermos as the victim why would you not want them to come out in support of the second amendment?

Either way, I'm going to do my best to turn all my homobuds pro-fun, and if you really claim to love freedom and the right to bear arms then you should welcome them with open arms, and be happy that they are proud to stand apart from the other shitty leftist faggots.

TL;DR I'm proud to be a pro gun faggot, and will let everyone know it in the hopes to convert other homos and break down stereotypes about all gun owners being racist fucks.
>>
>>30618860
no no, I mean that they do have the Gay Voice, but it's in pop culture so much that they just emulate it after coming out.
>>
>>30611658
Hopefully not. Those faggots can't do fuck all without making some big show of it and needing a parade.
>>
>>30619917
Don't waste your breath here. The queer side of /k/ stops when cancerous tripfags try to take over the conversations that may happen here.

t. Gun-loving faggot
>>
Do any of you gays stick guns up ur butt?
>>
>>30612037
If that's what turns them into gun enthusiasts, who cares
>>
>>30611658
i sure hope so
an armed citizen is a safe citizen
>>
>>30620474
>Gay gun pride parade

You shut your whore mouth, Brian. That sounds amazing
>>
>>30620474
a gun parade
ITS EXACTLY WHAT we need
>>
>>30620465
It's sort of like the phenomenon where huge amounts of British people picked up standard engliah accents from the BBC during the glory years of television.

They speak like that because thats how they see people talking, particularly famous people that they want to be like and over time it sticks.
>>
>>30620588
Or the Spanish Castillan lisp.
>>
>>30614562

is this bait or retard i dont even know anymore
>>
>>30612132
Who are the log cabin republicans
>>
>>30620622
Idiots who supposedly follow Lincoln-era ideals for the GOP but clearly haven't noticed that the party belongs to fundies and lolbertarians now.
>>
>>30620622
The same group that called out the GOP's platform as being the most anti-LBGT one in recent memory? Don't be surprised if most of them jump ship to the Dems soon.
>>
>>30618286
This is good, IMO, I wish I could find other deviants to shoot with.
>>
This is just the left eating itself, the pro-gun LGBT are going to be marginalized by the radleft as white/male/whatever.

The libshits haven't figured out that cannibalizing yourself down to the "most oppressed" isn't a winning strategy. But their in too deep ideologically to do anything else now.

Encourage LGBT persons to partake in non-fag culture and redpilling activities. You can hate homos all you like, but the more bodies the left has the harder they are to oven.
>>
>>30617866
>gay bashing is real though
I got teased in school for having big front teeth. You got teased in school for dressing and talking like a fag. Other people got teased because they were fat. Join the fucking club called having a normal childhood.
>>
>>30611658
Gotta watch out for the progressive stack.
>>
>>30612143
is that faggot Milo yiannogyrofetacheese or whatever triggering them or something?
>>
>>30611658
They're becoming more pro self defense, yeah, majority of the interest past that is either to be /fa/k/ or the same way blonde girls from missouri named "Brittnie" or "D'laeynie" are pro 2a for instagram
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.