[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /k/ Is there anyone from CZ able to answer a few questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: LetMePlayYouTheSongOfMyPeople.jpg (40KB, 432x439px) Image search: [Google]
LetMePlayYouTheSongOfMyPeople.jpg
40KB, 432x439px
Hi /k/

Is there anyone from CZ able to answer a few questions from me?
>>
Bump...
For glorious cz75
>>
>>30597039
Post the questions fag
Maybe some other eurodude can help you out
>>
>>30597574
K.

Eurofag here, in a no gun country.
CZ is much more relaxed on this side of things.
Sooo... Any way a no-cz man could buy small arms and ammo from 'grey' resellers there ?
>>
>>30597763
>Sooo... Any way a no-cz man could buy small arms and ammo from 'grey' resellers there ?
No the threat of terrorism is too high most sellers will just report you to police so they stay in good graces with cops. Youre about 5 years late on the "go to czech republic and buy guns under the table" meme.

Ukraine on the other hand is very possible assuming you arent trying to move like truck loads
>>
>>30597823
Yeah, but Ukraine is so gone to shit.
Abdul can go there for AK, but i'm just a man trying to protect my family, I have no skills to deal with arms dealers...

No gun fairs in CZ?
>>
>>30597845
>Yeah, but Ukraine is so gone to shit.
Yeah thats why you can buy guns there you fucking retard
> I have no skills to deal with arms dealers...
Then what are you doing trying to buy illegal guns?
>No gun fairs in CZ?
No there are no arms markets where you can wave around cash and people will hand you an AK
>>
>>30597859
Sorry mister nigger...

Black market is everywhere...no need to go get stabbed in Ukraine... And a frenchfuck got fucked there two months ago.

I was just asking for a same minded fellow living there...
>>
>>30597845
>>30597859
The reason why you can go to libya and ukraine and buy a bunch of guns at a market from some guy with no teeth is because the state has failed and people are more interested in surviving today than dealing with the potential consequences from the gov. Basically anywhere where you dont have people roving around in technicals and artilery fire in the distance you wont be buying any arms illegally. You also dont want to go to these places as a westerner with no support on a ground as you will probably be abducted for ransom
>>30597911
>I have no experience with arms dealers
>Black market is everywhere
You dont just come out of the woodwork and say "FUGG ID REALLY LIKE TO BUY A GUN, IM NOT A COP BTW" because you will end up in 1 of 3 situations:
1. They think youre a cop and you will get ignored
2. They think youre an informant and they kill you
3. They scam you/rip you off significantly
>no need to go get stabbed in Ukraine
Okay so why are you asking for how to find black markets on the internet if you know where they are?
> And a frenchfuck got fucked there two months ago.
See my above post about truckloads.
>>
>>30597935
>you wont be buying any arms illegally
you wont be buying any arms easily*
>>
File: 20160606_145505.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160606_145505.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
>>30597172
gotcha senpai
>>
>>30597763
Czechfag here.
>More relaxed

Pal, it's shall issue thing with gun permits, but it's tightly controlled, not even close to lax. You're misguided. In fact you are pissing me off by how uninformed you are. Baka.

Anyways.

Because we, despite the bureacracy, can generally get anything that doesn't explode or have a giggle switch, there isn't that much demand for black market firearms, at least from civvies, though I admit I have heard of certain circles. Countries that have more restrictive firearm laws have far more developed black markets.The sources are most often Balkans and Ukraine. Balkans from the war and Ukraine from the soviet ammo dumps. I have read about Italian and other western gangs smuggling them, but I think that without proper contacts you are shit out of luck. Just build a pipe gun, it isn't hard and you can at least get the ammo off darknets. And you don't risk getting killed or worse, held for ransom so taxpayers have to pay for your ignorant arse.
>>
>>30597845
>he thinks there are arms bazaars in czech republic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Ct3yyB4g
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.