[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any of you own a "war fighter"? I would like one because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-07-12-10-40-27.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-12-10-40-27.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
any of you own a "war fighter"?

I would like one because I believe in supporting local buisness, but I feel like every time I go in there, I get smoke blown up my ass or they just straight tell me "idk man".
>>
If you buy anything with "warfighter" in the name you're a fucking tool.
>>
Those random AR-15 companies that seem to keep popping up aren't worth the trouble. Go with an AR from a reputable company. You'll save money.
>>
>>30595089
lol true.

They sent hickok45 a rifle and he pretty much said he wouldent buy it because of its super edgy name, but then again the owner is a super edgy veteran who was hooah hooah infantry lol
>>
>>30595106
True.

I may just get their lower for my collection. It doesn't say anything super edge lord on it.
>>
Is this like etsy for gun builders?
>>
>>30595106
You know... I've been pleasantly surprised. I saw one interesting gun called the "Skull Splitter" that I picked up only to show my wife how "edgy" it was at a gun show.

that shit had the smoothest action I've ever felt on an AR. Like most of its internals were all made of a holy union between goo girls and a Swiss watch.

It was pricey, like $1600, and I was not in the market for an AR, so I passed. Never forgot it, though.
>>
>>30595144
When do we get the industry to start naming things "wizard mags" "princess wands" "rainbow laser sights" and such to make things less scary?
>>
>>30595068
I own one, I like it so far
it came with some nicks in the finish, if you care about that
as with all ar-15s, it's cheaper to build on your own if you plan to replace any of the parts
>>
>>30595327
it's not the perception of fear to me, it's if for whatever reason the name is ever brought up in court, you will get fucked.

there's like 20 different ways to get fucked for this one lol
>>
>>30595089

this 100000%
>>
>>30595068
Looks like someone fell for the get fat and grow a beard meme.

>INB4 he's a combat disabled vet REEE211!!!
>>
>>30595327
I need to start this business
>>
>>30596005
i second the motion
>>
>>30596005
Wizard Arms

>Super Tricked Out Racegun
The Jumbledore

>Basic Bitch Midlength M4gery
The Barry Trotter

>Nicer gun with free-float handguard and aftermarket stock

The Hermione
>>
>>30596090
> handgun line
pepe7
>>
>>30596135
>Magazine line
Wojacks
>>
>>30595570
>it's not the perception of fear to me, it's if for whatever reason the name is ever brought up in court, you will get fucked.

fuddlore
>>
>>30595570
Lol shut the fuck up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.