[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very fit illegal here, is this true or BS ? https://news.vic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

File: Tiger.jpg (980KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger.jpg
980KB, 2560x1600px
Very fit illegal here, is this true or BS ?
https://news.vice.com/article/the-pentagon-will-allow-undocumented-immigrants-to-join-the-us-military
>>
>>30594571
Depends on congress.
also
>go home you fucking criminal
>you can come back with a visa and be welcomed
>untill then, FUCK YOU
>>
>>30594571
kill yourself
>>
REMOVE TACO
BUILD WALL
TRUMP 2016
>>
>>30594592
>>30594595
>>30594606

No fucks given, the legal trip wasn't possible.

>>30594606
>TRUMP 2016

Deluded bro, it's Mathemat-ethnically impossible, you don't make babies, white bro.
>>
>>30594571
Yeah that's been in place for a while. You can go through the normal process of becoming a US citizen, or you could serve time in the army.
>>
>>30594635
>the legal trip wasn't possible.
Then maybe you should have stayed in your own country.
>>
>>30594635
I don't know you and I already hate you.
Disgusting.
You read a website with a LGBT section, think of making the USA even more brown and you very entrance into the country was a felony.
>>
>>30594635
>the legal trip wasn't possible.
Then you should've stayed. Get fucked or get a green card and help the country.
>>
It's disgusting seeing idiots who think letting millions of foreigners in, or "become US citizens" is ok....

The US is a homeland for americans, aka whites, not a fucking internationalist social experiment
>>
>>30594571
>127 page application
Good luck with that.

In any case the idea of immigrants gaining citizenship through military service is as old as formal military service. Surprised at how limited the program is in the US compared to other nations.
>>
>>30594635
Joke is on you, you'll only ever live in shitty, declining America, not the former good one.
>>
File: FreeBoat_zps82dc204e.jpg (88KB, 528x448px) Image search: [Google]
FreeBoat_zps82dc204e.jpg
88KB, 528x448px
>>30594571
>>
File: sweatstiny.gif (2MB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
sweatstiny.gif
2MB, 1920x1076px
>>30597442
This
>juan's face when he left his shithole and brought his garbage """"culture"""" here, turning this country into a similar shithole
>>
>>30594592
Seconded
>>
>>30594571

>US needs meat bags to patrol their global empire
>americans getting killed is bad PR
>robots can't do all the work
>just throw in some foreigners. no one will care if they die

Go for it.
>>
>>30594571
A tiger ii would never make it up a mountain
>>
>>30594571
>illegal
Kys
>>
>>30594571
The army had commercials in spanish even a year or two ago. As fucked up as this is your link didn't surprise me.
>>
Reported for illegal content
>>
>>30594606
>They're stealin' our jerbs!
>>
France of all countries have the FFL. Should we have an equivalent?
>>
>>30594635
as a fellow mexibro, go fuck yourself. you are nothing but a leech whom I guarantee is not contributing to society. immigration laws are a thing for a reason
>>
>>30594571
I hope you choke to death on a chalupa you miserable subhuman.
>>
>>30594571
We don't fucking want you, and also the military is increasingly more selective now that the military is downsizing.

>>30594592
>>30594606
This.

>>30594635
>The legal trip wasn't possible

That's funny, because my family fucking waited their turn and did it legally. And then they became legal citizens because they did things the right fucking way instead of flooding over the border and making Mexicans all look like a bunch of useless, entitled, welfare queens who don't respect the country that they moved to.

Get out you fucking leech and do it the right way.
>>
>>30598823
100 billion cost (2013 stats) to the taxpayer every year and increasing exponentially.
>>
>>30598922
Those are only the official stats anon. The true coat is much worse
>>
>>30597279
It's ok mate, you can come back to Europe if you want.

Bring in the cool military stuff as well as your pionnier mindset, you won't lack space since we'll just exchange you with the yurocucks libtards wanting to go in brown ass hamerriga so they can get raped by the niggertacos.

And don't let anything nuclear behind you.

>the sad thing being I've known a young yuro libtard who genuinely thought he should travel in brownshit countries and "get raped in a bus".
>>
>>30598832
You have no idea how hard it is to join the FFL. 8 candidates for each spot.

What you need is an American foreign legion based on the same principles, but with actual funding and decent gear.

With 50,000 American Legionnaires, the US Army would become an unstoppable force.
>>
>>30598984
Americana was nice while it lasted.
>>
>>30598833
mexibro 2 here
seriously, get a citizenship or something and actually contribute to society

My parents decided to come here the right way with hard work and a mission to give me and my siblings a home as well as showing us this great land and the opportunities it offers. You won't be seeing that being an illegal, I'll tell you that much.
>>
Woops, tagged the wrong guy
>>
>>30594635
>the legal trip wasn't possible
Then stay in your home country, Paco. Fuck off. Illegal immigrants should be shot on sight if they try crossing the border.
>>
>>30598742
That's basically the whole point of the French Foreign Legion
>>
>>30599554
>this great land and the opportunities it offers
Mate, I haven't had a regular job in three years. Seriously considering pretending to be an ayylmao for construction or summat.
>>
>>30594571
Anyone have any hacking skills what so ever? I live in Vancouver, WA in the Ghetto. You can bet your ass I would hunt down this spic and spill his brains out. Anyone?
>>
>Texas will be 65% Hispanic by 2050
>Texas will be a democratic stronghold in my lifetime

L E L
O
V
I
N
G

E
V
E
R
Y

L
A
U
G
H
>>
>>30594571
As a legal guest in this great country, whose people have kindly allowed me to share their freedom,

Fuck you, scumbag. People like you are why Americans hate foreigners. And why shouldn't they, when they refuse to assimilate and shit up the place so that it looks more like home.
>>
>>30599878
Try living elsewhere, then complain.
>>
>>30594571
Hasn't there always been a sort of service to citizenship program a la starship troopers?

Swim the right legal channels, like you did across the rio grande.
>>
>>30594635
>it's Mathemat-ethnically impossible
Shut the FUCK up, Carlos
>>
>>30600022
They're just taking back the land that was their's in the first place
>>
>>30594571
get off my lawn you cock monger.
>>
>Im all for that program. But make it a 10 year commitment.

>10 years should be enough to teach you how not to be a mexican.

Maybe 20.
>>
>>30601300
False.
They are just copying the method that lost Texas in the first place.
1. Moses Austin and his settlers moved to Texas
2. Given amnesty by Mexican government
3. Refused to assimilate
4. Rebellion
5. Independent
6. Join U.S.
It's happening in the other direction now. We are currently a mix of 1, 2, and 3
>>
>>30600022
>Texas becomes a drug/gang infested shithole just like mexico.

Americans have to take it from mexico again.
>>
>>30594571
On behalf of my very good friend and his legal immigrant family, go fuck yourself. I hate you get heatstroke picking strawberries
>>
File: Y'all niggas dun got trolled.jpg (92KB, 800x1045px) Image search: [Google]
Y'all niggas dun got trolled.jpg
92KB, 800x1045px
>>
File: 1464202985884.jpg (119KB, 794x810px) Image search: [Google]
1464202985884.jpg
119KB, 794x810px
>>30594571
>>
>>30594571
Ignore the racism amigo, enlisting is like the only way to get citizenship in an expeditious manner. I'd say go for it. You can apply for a green card as soon as you enlist, and you get to skip mandatory waiting periods. As soon as you get that, you can apply for citizenship. You still have to take the test and shit that everyone else has to, but again, no wait periods.

I say do it.
>>
File: 1454877467472.jpg (45KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1454877467472.jpg
45KB, 500x332px
>>30594571
It's ok anon, some of us here don't mind illegals, so long as they don't into crime and hurry 2 legal
>>
File: 1463711668562.png (245KB, 473x474px) Image search: [Google]
1463711668562.png
245KB, 473x474px
>>30594571
oh

my

fucking

god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKKPXBmr5lk
>>
1. Article is from 2014

>The Dreamers will only make the cut, however, if they successfully fill out a 127-page form that asks whether they have been terrorists, hold advanced degrees, and can speak Cebuano, Igbo, Yoruba, and a host of other rare languages. What's more, they'll be competing for only 1,500 open slots against thousands of legal immigrants with non-permanent visas who have already applied under the same criteria.

Basically limited number of positions, and only if you're rather useful to us. Honestly, it's just a meritocratic way to get some illegal immigrants who might be worth keeping here to get a pathway to legal citizenship.
>>
>>30594635
>legal trip wasnt possible

Then stay in your country, idiot.
-A mexicunt
>>
>>30594571
A bit late to the party, but
>fuck you OP
>>
File: 558.jpg (83KB, 304x420px) Image search: [Google]
558.jpg
83KB, 304x420px
>>
Didn't the US have a system where you could get citizenship by joining the armed forces?
>>
>>30594571
God dammit. I am a white South African and only want to serve in a proper armed force.

I am educated and fit and will do my damn best. I will even agree to be deported back should my service be over.

Even fucking illegal mexicans can get the chance but I am shit out of luck. Fuck life in general.
>>
Should I join my own countries military or the American one? I'm from another Anglo country I'm having trouble deciding
>>
>>30607060
Your own. The US military operates on a "lolanon, you can shoot when you feel fear" policy, which is stupid, because you're going to shit your parts almost immediately after dropping to whatever the flavour of the month desert shithole is. US leadership is goofy, the officers and NCOs are all churned out McDonalds style due to the size of the military.
>>
oh look /pol/posting how original
>>
>>30594571

>Hello all, I come from a shitty third world country, I fled to America and don't plan on assimilating, I'll continue to vote for people who will make the area I live in a massive shithole like the country I came from.
>>
>>30594571
I'm not going to read this, but non-citizens are technically included as part of "the militia" (provided that they fit certain specifics).
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>30607548
hey he never said his political ideology for all you know he could have been part of a right wing death squad from Argentina or Nicaragua who fled. Not that I'm into having filthy mass murders in our nation but what makes you assume he is a leftist. Not only that but he is willing to possibly shed his blood to join our society. seems like a fair trade. Also all you pol members complaining about MUH white race, stop bitching and start making babies white people wouldn't have this issue if they would just fuck and make kids. Seriously get laid have sex pop out kids bam white people remain relevant
>>
I think you need a green card at least to join. I had a friend who tried and they said no.
>>
File: european illegal.png (1MB, 1628x800px) Image search: [Google]
european illegal.png
1MB, 1628x800px
>>30597279
>The US is a homeland for americans, aka whites
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.