[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's take a minute to stop beating the dead horse that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: Aedes_Albopictus.jpg (2MB, 2541x1724px) Image search: [Google]
Aedes_Albopictus.jpg
2MB, 2541x1724px
Let's take a minute to stop beating the dead horse that is BLM and discuss a more serious matter.

How do we weaponize it?
>>
File: images (7).jpg (9KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
9KB, 202x250px
>>30572772
Instead of zika that makes retarded brainless babys . Make it inject a deadly neurotoxin that kills in 5 minutes with no cure.
>>
>>30572772
Release them into Lindsay Lohan's house, let them feed, release them into the world.
>>
>>30572812
Five minutes is too soon.

You want something like HIV that takes years to show symptoms but is incurable and unresponsive to vaccines.
>>
>>30572890
I agree HIV would be a better vector. but would need a different sequence in order to set back & surprise scientists already working on HIV when it is discovered.
>>
File: zika_map_2016.jpg (54KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
zika_map_2016.jpg
54KB, 736x414px
>floridafag
>can't even step out at night for a smoke without being swarmed
>now have to worry about dying from doing so

State needs to step up on the DEET truck runs.
>>
We secretly commence the largest mosquito invasion in earth's history. we breed trillions of them in a facility located in the florida everglades.

We airdrop giant sacks of everglades fresh mosquito larvae into the swamps of the home country and wait. soon, the nation will have the worst mosquito crises in the history of mankind and local scientists will be baffled looking for answers and solutions as their ecosystem and society plummets into chaos.

That's when we come in, we offer to take care of their little mosquito crisis with our true master plan: Bats, millions of them stuffed with materials such as thermite, napalm, and white phosphorous, monitored and rigged to explode by nearby sleeper agents.

The host country will accept our bats in their moment of need, and be blissfully unaware that we have just turned their nation into a literal powderkeg, which can be detonated and set ablaze at a moments notice.
>>
>>30572772
Better question - how do we nuke mosquitoes out of existance, without harming rest of ecosystem?
>>
We go MGSV: Phantom Pain andrelease a vocal strain that only activates when the victim speaks nigger talk
>>
>>30572981
>State needs to step up on the DEET truck runs.
THIS.

When the west nile scare of 2010 was here, they drove that bitch around every 1-2 days. Now Im lucky if I hear it strolling once every 2 weeks
>>
File: Error.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Error.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>30573427
Oh wait, we're weaponizing them not killing them
>>
>>30572973
The problem is that HIV is a huge virus.

That limits the transmission to fluid contact, which means fucking, needles, or occasionally amniotic fluid.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and my ideal human eradication device would basically be HIV lite.

Something that's small enough to transmit through respiration, mutates quickly enough to dodge vaccines, and has a long enough incubation period to transmit widely.
>>
>>30573444

DEET for NEETs concert when, Bono?
>>
>>30573590
I hope your getting paid to do this doesn't really matter to me. Unless of course the libs and EPA
lift the ban on DDT heard that shit was the tits and the inventor got a nobel prize.
>>
>>30572812
>5 minutes
do you even pandemia? this virus would kill exactly one person.
>>
>>30572890
>what could possibly go wrong : the post
>>
Put a virus into their anti-clotting substance producing gland that aims to destroy the immune system of people.
>>
File: 1468177224846.jpg (3MB, 2541x1724px) Image search: [Google]
1468177224846.jpg
3MB, 2541x1724px
>>30572772

We add a pistol grip.
>>
>>30572772
Is zika even deadly? All I've heard is that it makes babies come out wrong
>>
>>30572772
It's already weaponized.

>tards your babies
>spreads through saliva, urine, blood
>sexually transmitted
>induces infertility
>no known cure/treatment
>airborne
>blood-borne

In a few years when this hits all of the Americas in full force, we'll be forced to bring back DDT.
>>
>>30573729
Mosquito control guy here. It's only deadly to the very young, very old, and immunocompromised. That said the entire public seems convinced it's some super disease, even here in CO where the mosquitos that transmit it can't even survive.
>>
File: Flame-01-670x447.jpg (71KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
Flame-01-670x447.jpg
71KB, 670x447px
>>30573767
It's almost a super virus. Next batch will most likely be worse. Wonder if ddt soaked multicam acts as a brightener to an L2 devices. Then again we will need flame throwers more then ever for the heavy swarms.
>>
>>30572865
as usual, second post best post
>>
>>30572981
>smoking
>>
>>30573759
>In a few years when this hits all of the Americas in full force, we'll be forced to bring back DDT.
Bitch please, bringing back DDT is just a fantasy of Creationists and CC deniers. You faggots bring it up every time there's a new vector problem. It's not happening. Let your politically-charged pesticide go.
>>
>>30574356
DDT was the single greatest pest control chemical created by humanity FOR humanity.When we start colonizing outside planets I would HOPE we use DDT.
>>
>>30574382
Mosquitoes build up resistance to it.

The WHO uses it where it works better than other pesticides, but mosquitoes are actually good at adapting to pesticides, so there's like half a dozen different agents that can be used, depending on what the bugs in a specific area are vulnerable to.
>>
>>30574356

Fuck you nigga, DDT will make America great again!
>>
>>30573694
underrated suggestion
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.