[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is horrifying. There were other options. If the police

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

File: landmine_robot.jpg (103KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
landmine_robot.jpg
103KB, 800x571px
This is horrifying.

There were other options. If the police can use a robot to deploy a bomb, they can use a robot to deploy some kind of toxic gas to knock out the shooter and retrieve him safely, without killing him, so he can be brought to justice.
>>
>>30554028
But he was brought to justice.
>>
>>30554028
>knock him out without killing him
you know why Anesthesiologists make so much fucking money? its really, really fucking hard to knock someone out without killing them

>see moscow theatre hostage situation
They killed like, 180 citizens with fentanyl gas
cmon man
>>
>>30554046
you disgusting piece of shit

do you think the robot ABSOLUTELY HAD TO LOSE ITS LIFE TO KILL SOME DERANGED ANIMAL!!

that robot was a vet too god dammit

who wants to make a kick starter for a monument to that robot atop a pile of dead dindus?
>>
>>30554105
>#ROBOTLIVESMATTER
>>
>>30554028
Get our of here with your shitty Facebook pasta you faggot.
>>
He dindu nuffin he a gud bot he graduated assembly
>>
File: 1344469128442.jpg (36KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
1344469128442.jpg
36KB, 300x303px
>>30554155
>>
>>30554105
You jest, but we consider dogs officers and give people equal prison time for killing one as a human officer...

Of course non-police dogs have no rights whatsover!
>>
>>30554028
Also OP, this

Chemical Weapons Convention says "never and under no circumstances to carry out any activities prohibited to member-states of this Convention to develop, to accumulate, to stockpile and to use chemical weapons that can cause death, temporary incapacitation, or permanent harm to humans or animals."

USA is a part of that, ya kike, and on top of that, that motherfucking nigger deserved to die.
>>
>>30554028
This is from a facebook post.
>>
>>30554028
They should have used the SWAT team that was on site, I get that they already lost five guys. Or they could of just fucking lied and said it was a breaching charge gone wrong. But they set a precedent of when it is okay to use a drone to kill an American on US soil. That's not good for anyone.
>>
>>30554207
yeah sure, just send SWAT right into the funnel so more would have been wounded/killed for the EXACT SAME RESULT

robots and drones are the way of the future, before you know it itll just be a gun on wheels
>>
>>30554207
>we should have sent a bunch more guys into a chokepoint to attack a cornered, armed man instead of using a robot and risking the lives of no officers because I'm a lolbertarian and this is DEEPLY CONCERNING and sets a TERRIBLE PRECEDENT
Fuck off, retard. If there is a way to keep my men out of harm's way while simultaneously taking down a nigger cop killer you're god damned right I'm going to use it.
>>
>>30554220
>T.Bootlicker

I hope you like President Clinton's murder bots that come for your funs
>>
Fuck that guy, why should you guys pay with your taxes for some moron to be locked up.
>>
>>30554245
I bet you're the special kind of cunt who throws a hissy about Waco & Ruby Ridge.

>Hurr durr a government of feels is good when dey kill niggers
>>
>>30554261
why you bitching about this robot? should they have burned it to the ground like in 1985 when they dropped "breaching charges" on that MOVE house and burned down 65 houses, killing 11 people including kids?

or waco? that set a huge precedent right, now they just burn down the houses...

fuck off
>>
So if you're holed up and they don't like you, the cops can now use a ground-based drone and high explosives to turn you into a biologic slurry. The precedent has been set.

Duly noted.
>>
>>30554323

Glad you mentioned MOVE, it's a great example of why the hell we have laws that limit what the fuck the cops can do.

Oh and since you don't think burning down a house isn't on their list of tricks
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner_shootings_and_manhunt
>>
>>30554363
It's fucking Dallas

Libs in CA or wherever would never do something as politically incorrect as that.
>>
>>30554105
desu senpai, I would totally give money to make a memorial for the bot. It would trigger nogs so hard it would summon lord amen Kek himself to the physical plane.
>>
>>30554423
Seconding.
This is Texas. Where if you're polite, we're polite. Be a shit head and we'll kill you.
>>
File: shooter.png (36KB, 838x983px) Image search: [Google]
shooter.png
36KB, 838x983px
What will we do with all the laid off jihadists?
>>
>>30554220
or just wait for him to fall asleep, but they were too eager to murder someone who had the gall to attack them
>>
>>30554651
>not killing someone who tried to kill you
I bet you're from oklahoma.
>>
>>30554363
This. It was a summary execution pure and simple.
It wasn't anything new though.
They purposefully executed Dorner and have executed countless others who have injured or killed LEOs as well. I was really surprised when they brought Frein in alive actually.
>>
>>30554423
Like when they burned Dorner and that guy in the East Bay 2 weeks ago alive?
>>
File: image_41.jpg (37KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
image_41.jpg
37KB, 500x493px
Getting blown up is better than burning, I guess.
>>
File: 1467866275446.jpg (191KB, 864x831px) Image search: [Google]
1467866275446.jpg
191KB, 864x831px
>This is horrifying.

I'm OK with this.
>>
Don't they have enough drugs in an evidence locker to smoke him out kek
>>
>>30554671
don't whine to us when they send a robotic bomb to your house
>>
>>30554451

fucking ^this. how do we make it happen /k/?
>>
>>30554754
i'm honestly more suspicious of both before groups.
>>
>>30554781
I'll have bigger things to worry about if I've just killed 5 people.
>>
>>30554155
He just needed mo money fo dem computer programs.
>>
>>30554028
Allahu Ackbot!
>>
Are U fucking kidding me ? They could have a gas knock this guy out, the piece of shit racist BLM pig. Murdered 5 officers who put their lives on the line to protect their rights. Fuck him they should have put nails in the bomb.
>>
File: ratpack2-640.jpg (451KB, 1004x1004px) Image search: [Google]
ratpack2-640.jpg
451KB, 1004x1004px
>>30554795
>Not wanting to go back to an America where everyone listened to jazz and wore suits

You communist motherfucker.
>>
>>30554207
>>30554220
They could've used a flashbang or tear gass and then sent the swat in.

Not to say that blowing him up wasn't fine, too.
>>
If you're not doing anything rapey or killey you don't have to worry about no robot bomb...
>>
>>30554295
>throws a hissy about Waco and Ruby Ridge

are you a moron? Anyone familiar with both of those cases realises that they were horribly botched and caused unnecessary death. Even alot of the officers involved in both.
>>
> kills five cops.

> thinking it could end in anything but death.

Clearly you arent that familiar with the police.
>>
>>30554028
Still not as horrifying as the Dorner incident.

Anybody still remember that?

>>30554995
Burned him alive,
and that's not the horrifying part of it
>>
>>30554028
>They literally sent a robot with a shotgun to Randy Weaver's door.

Nothing new to see here. At least until they start treating robots as officers, I mean dogs.
>>
>>30554423
in california they burn you alive
>>
>>30554363
Yes
If a person murders 5 cops
Cops can nigrig a bot to place a charge
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueKw3kIZh9Q

This was a better option
>>
>>30554363
Let's see how long it is until DHS starts handing out Predators to the larger police departments.
>>
>>30555140
What's the horrifying part? That they shot up a pickup with innocent people in it?
>>
>>30555215
Sacrificial burning helps keep Feinstein alive.
>>
>>30554028
Unless they are niggers. ..
>>
>>30554867
>Suits and Jazz
>Not Leather and Rock
Grampa, did you get into the denature alcohol again?
>>
>>30554787
make a kickstarter for it
>>
I find a certain amount of irony in the fact that a robot used for bomb detection/defusing was used to blow someone up.

That aside, I think hanging a black ice tree made out of flashbangs would have been a better idea. Safer (minus shit like permanent hearing damage), allows for a potential arrest. Just string six or seven of the fucking things together or something.
>>
How do you kill a bot then?
>>
>>30554183
you are a special kind of retarded. first, the US does all of those EXCEPT actually use chemical weapons in war (yet) second, that doesn't apply to domestic shit. If it did it would be violated every time tear gas got used.
>>
>>30554451
Fucking KEK
>>
>>30556363
Shoot it.
>>
>>30554028

"Front toward enemy"

Why didnt they just go round the back of that CDF
>>
>>30556363
Hit it with a rock or something. Works for battlebots
>>
>>30554028

>use toxic gas to knock out the shooter ecks dee

My father is an anesthetist, there's a reason you have to undergo almost half a decade of extra training to be one.

Protibb: When you administer anesthetic agents without knowing jack about the patient's physiological state, link related type shenanigans occur:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
>>
>>30554073
it almost worked tin moscow though, if i remember correctly everyone wasn't properly informed and the people who were knocked out didn't get proper treatment.
>>
File: That's the TriOptimum Way.jpg (140KB, 800x907px) Image search: [Google]
That's the TriOptimum Way.jpg
140KB, 800x907px
I, personally, believe in our computer overlords.
>>
>>30554155
Bigoldkik
>>
>>30554724
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>30557175

it did not "almost work"

the Russians straight up murdered 180 of their citizens with knockout gas. rapid incapacitation via IV sedatives requires medical attention to prevent death.
>>
>>30554046
He was indeed brought to justice.

*removes shades*

Piece by piece, Frank. Piece by piece.

YYYYEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>>30557194
Xerxes won't like this.
>>
>>30557175
>>30557828

So I studied this a lot, because I'm a SWAT medical officer for the podunk sheriff's office in my county.

The Russian medics did not properly place the affected individuals in the recovery position, so the gas settled in their lungs and suffocated them.

I hate Russians, too, but they probably saved a lot of people by not letting that bomb explode, and it wasn't the counter-terror team's fault, it was their shitty medics.
>>
>>30555985
>>Not Leather and Rock
>Grampa, did you get into the denature alcohol again?

>Oi, you cheeky bastard. Someone otta teach you a lesson in manners, my good son. C'mon you tosser!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lnOnbFqHDM

You're only here and tolerated because your grandparents were too busy drinking cocktails to beat your parents properly.
>>
File: alxnAjw.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
alxnAjw.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
>>30554028
Nice try batman
>>
>>30554105
Wall-E ;_;
>>
>>30557175
Anyone near the vents died before the Russians even breached.
>>
>>30558044
The medics couldn't do anything because the Spetznaz didn't tell them what the fuck was actually going on.

Russians tend to fuck up everything royally, but I don't think the medics could have done much.
>>
>>30554671
Dont throw oklahomans in with this faggot. everyone i know here Cheered Mr. Walle's bomb run
TLDR Oklahoma doesnt want that faggot you replied to. Someone else can have him
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.