[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to snap someones neck with your bare hands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: giphy.gif (528KB, 366x203px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
528KB, 366x203px
Is it possible to snap someones neck with your bare hands like in the movies?
>>
I like how these things always make chimpanzee faces.

Can't wait until its legal to exterminate them.
>>
>>30545351

It's possible but you'd need to be damn strong.
>>
>>30545351
Yes, but very unreliable and requires strength. Better off to get a good knife, stab them in the jugular, then punch forward.
>>
You need to be taller than the person and EXTREMELY strong
>>
File: Cold Steel the edgehog.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cold Steel the edgehog.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>30545355
/pol/ plz
>>
>>30545351
dislocating it seems possible if you grip the right part but you gotta have some karate grip shit
>>
>>30545351
It should be. Just very difficult. Hell, breaking a bone in another person's body is pretty damn hard.
>>
>>30545351
Yes. But they need to be relaxed. Like its not gonna work if you are fighting them....but if you were to walk up behind someone and put all you have into it, then yeah, snap away! Not reliable though.
>>
Yes, if done correctly. No cant just twist it, you need to use your entire body and leverage
>>
>>30545351
Yes, but it requires strength and pressure. Not like the movies where they just twist a man's neck.

I've seen my war buddy break a dogs neck (we were in the service together, were both 0311's). A friend's kid was bitten on the leg by a pit bull and wouldn't let go. My buddy grabbed it by the neck and tried to choke it out. It let the kid go but tried to attack my friend. He grabbed it firmly and yanked it's head back hard. Fucking thing kept twitching and whining.

We sent the women with the girl to the ER, and went and dragged the shit beast into the barn. The girl he bit was my god daughter, guy that broke it's neck left it was his daughter. I blew the muts brain out with a 12 gauge slug, and kicked its dead corpse.
>>
:^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymN07p_-CGA
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>30545351
If they're resisting, not so much.
If they don't anticipate it coming, fairly easily.

A chiropractor would be very good at it.
>>
>>30545573
They do it by accident every once in a while.
>>
You don't twist it around like in the movies, but turn it slightly then grab the chin and pull up hard and push down on the cranium
>>
Got taught some techniques while doing SAS training. (didnt make it all the way, got kicked out 2 weeks from the end after blowing my ankles ligaments to bits when I rolled it big time)

A better thing to do if you're sneaking up behind them anyway would be to stick your arm between their legs, lift and push them forward, they'll fall forwards and put their hands out to stop their fall, dropping any weapons in the process, then you can drive in your knife while they on the ground.
>>
You need to turn it on two axis to break it. Think in angles. Look at the pic of the chiro above
>>
>>30545717
why not stab him right off the bat?
>>
>>30545640
Lmao can you imagine being the chiropractor that accidentally broke some dude's neck? You'd probably be out of business pretty quick.
>>
>>30545841
Because they dont die straight away and you dont want the fucker to swing around and shoot you just before they die.

But if they are laying face down, and you stab them proberly, they wont be able to yell, and you'll be ontop of them so they cant roll over.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.