[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plates. Lets talk about what plates you have. Brand. Price.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (306KB, 900x972px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306KB, 900x972px
Plates.
Lets talk about what plates you have.

Brand.
Price.
Recommended cut.
The best of the best.

I'm looking to buy at least level 4 plates.
>>
File: 20160531_022827.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160531_022827.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
get ready to spend around 2000 usd just for front back level 4 stand along nij 06 plates. each one goes for around 1100 each after shipping weight is around 5.5 -6.2 lbs each. This is for Highcom securities Guardian 4S16
in medium SAPI. Don't buy ar500 ceramic it's made by the lowest bidder and lead times are 6 months plus due to market hype + panic. Buy quality once. Becuase ceramic tends to have a longer life span if taken care of properly.
>>
>>30532545
You can actually get real nice plates off aliexpress for dirt cheap.
>>
>>30532747
Brand?
Read through twice, don't think I saw brand.
>>
>>30532747
SKD Tactical has a level IV swimmer's cut plate that costs $190 and weighs around 6.75lbs. Pretty sure their OEM is Velocity Systems, which is well known for its super ninja plates for gov agencies and DOD.

Also look at AT Armor. They have a good selection of plates.

>>30532770
And how much of that stuff is tested by independent labs like HP White? Furthermore how do you know the plates you're buying are the same as the ones they tested?
>>
>>30532782
>>30532782
The lvl 4 full size is a Us armor corp stand alone( 8 lbs) while the black esapi strike face is a lvl 4 us armor corp esapi 10x12 stand alone(5.5 lbs ). The rest are surplus level 4 Esapi 7x8's ( each one weighs 2.1 lbs) with 3 years left to expiration. bought it all for around 800 usd.
weighs about 20 lbs but I can tailor my armor to my mission requirements for field use or close quarters. one for the groin 2 for the sides 2 for the deltoids and 2 for the hips. Got a good military discount on them, before the panic. Looking to upgrade to a more exotic armor soon enough.
>>
>>30532855
Also I ordered a super ninja Slaap plate for 685 usd. will be getting shipped right to my door within 4 weeks time. Bought mine in multicam. but they offer it in black, coyote and ranger green from Nelson and co. if you order from them now since there's a glitch its only 92 usd instead of 700 without dod credentials better buy it quick if you don't want to get headshotted
https://nelsonuniform.com/products/7-62x39-msc-super-light-armor-applique-plate-slaap-helmet-plate?variant=20847250311
>>
>>30532896
fugg i really don't need this but that ridiculous price is too much for me to resist
>>
What I really want is for Velocity Systems to start selling their ULV steel plates on the open market again. That setup, under a shirt, with a magnetic mag placard, is hot shit for anything low vis.
>>
File: Halo4_UNSC_Marine_Infantry_2.jpg (165KB, 1600x988px) Image search: [Google]
Halo4_UNSC_Marine_Infantry_2.jpg
165KB, 1600x988px
>>30532909
When you get it test it out on youtube will ya? I don't want to sacrifice my ballistic ops core helmet since they go for 1500 now and the plate set me back 700 along with the gunsight mandible.... it's a 3500 dollar helmet now... jesus christ how long is it till we look like this?
>>
File: IMAG0718 - Copy.jpg (449KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0718 - Copy.jpg
449KB, 1440x2560px
>>30532983
Never mind humanity in 2013 was already at this level for the super ninjas... Give me one month once I get back from my deployment to post my updated project ...
>>
>>30532896
They can't possibly honor that
>>
>>30532999
lose the ciras or fix that shit. looks like you put that shit together in minutes.
>>
>>30532999
special fries unit?
>>
>>30533029
actually have molle on the opposite side of the cumber bund. That and the vest was way to big for me. its on the second lowest setting and that's a medium there smallest size have a recipe for proof.
>>
File: airsoft.jpg (96KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
airsoft.jpg
96KB, 750x600px
>>30533019
Looking back I assembled it wrong so it's gonna have to be rebuilt since I didn't have my plates or 3a balcs inserts yet. cut the drop leg shit off. trash or sell off all the mall ninja taco mag pouches. pretty much cutting 75% of that shit off. the medium sure grip belt was not doing me any favors trashing that. Already had a list made last month what I plan to do to it. goals not to look like this shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.