[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Writing a cyberpunk novel >Rhodesia rises again >Design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>Writing a cyberpunk novel
>Rhodesia rises again
>Design an emblem for the New Rhodesian Special Forces
>Can't figure out shit for the New Rhodesian Republic's Flag

Pic related, tried some things out trying to overlay the American Flag over the Rhodesian Flag

Any ideas?
>>
in b4 anti america thread
>>
>novel with pictures

Sorry I'm not twelve
>>
is it a graphic novel? why do you need a picture and why the fuck would America be affiliated with the Rhodies?

I'd say something like the crest over a white shield and a more filled in green background.
>>
I can't think of anything more offensive to the memory of a nation than trying to change their flag by cramming some shit into it.
>>
>>30526534
Why the combination?
>>
>>30526555
>>30526583
cover art maybe?
>>
File: 1467588843267.jpg (145KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467588843267.jpg
145KB, 720x960px
>>30526534

What will it's borders be? Will it use white minority rule?
>>
>>30526555
>>30526583
It's going to be a regular novel, not a picture book.

And no, not anti America. The NRR is a faction that came to power in the south after they spread the message of the Rhodesians casting off the foreign power of Britain and survived (breifly) amongst all opposition

>>30526686

Because it's a faction within the US. They want to keep the stars and stripes as a memory of their heritage and combine that with the Rhodesian coat of arms

And yes futuristic FALs are present
>>
File: NRR.png (366KB, 1000x673px) Image search: [Google]
NRR.png
366KB, 1000x673px
>>30527163

No minority white rule, but it is in the south so racism is definitely present.

It's an early prototype, but I figured they would take up arms in the south because they could produce food as a way to thumb their nose at the Corporations in charge of food rations.

Aside from that, the south is well known for having lots of government installations, so getting the materials to make weapons (even after the world crashed thanks to the Singularity) shouldn't be too hard
>>
>>30526697
Not quite, more like concept art. I like to have a solid image of what the thing I'm describing is, so as to minimize the amount of times I contradict myself
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.