[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd figure this is meant more for /Out/ but they've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (110KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 660x371px
I'd figure this is meant more for /Out/ but they've never broken a law in their life.
If I wished to go hunting, where would I go so I wouldn't be stopped by park rangers and shit?
I don't wanna fuck with gettin a hunting license
Pic unreleated, only used to get your attention
>>
like poaching?

Get fucked cunt
>>
"Private" property would be a good place to start.

But you better learn how to process the animal by yourself.
>>
>hey guys help me here because /out/ will not tell me how to be fucking scum on earth
Get fucked you redneck pos.
>>
>>30450397
How am I scum of the earth?
>You think I'm scum because I'm breaking rules the gov put in
>Govorment can go eat a dick
>>
>>30450427
I'm not a govt cocksucker but poaching is the reason many animals got extinct. Government management is a necessity here.
>>
>>30450139
In some states you don't need a permit to hunt in land you own.
>>
>>30450501
Thanks anon, may many good fortunes fall apon you
>>
>>30450427
>Everyone acts the same as a pos like you
>Quotas are not respected
>numbers of specie x starts dramatically dropping
Yeah you're just an imbecile redneck that is too stupid to understand basic wildlife management, so you just resort to muhhhh governmint
>>
>>30450462
This

The Department of the Interior is one of the few things that the US government does right.

There's a reason the Bald Eagle, North American Buffalo, to name a couple never went extinct. Granted i think in most states with a boar problem you will have 0 issue with the government in culling those fiends.

Fuck you if you want to poach anything other than fucking boar.
>>
>>30450335
All of this
>>
>fuck the government
If those laws weren't put in place you wouldn't have anything to hunt in the first place
>>
>>30450427
That literally makes you no better than the niggers who poach elephants and lions and shit in Africa.

Also, fuck the government. But fuck you too
>>
>>30450551
There's too many damn deer, though
>>
>>30450583
this
>>
>>30450551
>>30450462
Not OP and I have 0% interest in hunting but extinction is not a bad thing you bleeding heart fucks.
>>
>>30450595
no their aren't....
Deer populations are significantly lower than what they were even 50 years ago.
Don't even get me started on the Buck to Doe ratio because fat fuck rednecks poach for "muh trophy's"
>>
>>30450462
Texas is actually paying people to hunt wild board because it's such a big problem right now. $300 per boar was the last I heard.
>>
>>30450139
It's only like 20 bucks to get a resident disabled* license for small game. That's about your speed, slick.

Otherwise you need a tag for big game or you will get caught and fined..

Unless you go out into the middle of fucking nowhere.

Most of Alaska, the cascade foothills of WA and OR, pretty much anywhere you have to take an overgrown logging road to get will do.

Or downtown Detroit, if you want to hunt raccoon, possum or coon.

*I assume you have some mental disability.
>>
>>30450626
>"White-tailed deer are native to Michigan, but over the last six decades their population has grown to levels that are much higher than any prior period. Regional deer densities in Michigan have changed a great deal since the 1970s. Statewide deer population estimates indicate that the population grew steadily between the 1970s and early 1990s with a gradual long-term declining trend since 1995. It is important to note that population trends are not consistent across the state, with stronger declines in the Upper Peninsula and northern Lower Peninsula and increases in the southern Lower Peninsula."
http://www.nature.org/ourinitiatives/regions/northamerica/unitedstates/michigan/explore/deer-hunting-in-michigan.xml
>>
>>30450627
And if people didn't respect hunting laws and killed too many boars we wouldn't get paid to hunt them now.
>>
>>30450668
>it'll never be legal to hunt Homo africanus in the urban united states
why even live
>>
File: 1459693685317.png (205KB, 310x329px) Image search: [Google]
1459693685317.png
205KB, 310x329px
>>30450618
Here have your (you)
>>
>>30450626
>>30450732
Eternally BTFO
>>
>>30450618
depends on the species. if it's keystone, yeah it's bad
>>
File: edgy.jpg (22KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
22KB, 367x500px
>>30450618
>>
>>30450139
Bear in mind this. If you get caught you are fucked. Mega fucked. Big fine. Also any equipment used will be taken. This includes your vehicle.
>>
>>30450139
fuck off, hunting licences are like $20 you POS
>>
>>30450427
1. You don't own the wildlife.
2. People like you are the reason hunting licenses had to be put in place.
>>
File: 1466442718271.gif (1MB, 468x528px) Image search: [Google]
1466442718271.gif
1MB, 468x528px
>>30450139
I could walk into rural king right now and very easily get a hunting/fishing license. if you don't have the patience for that you should just stick to vapid posts on /k/ for now.
>>
>>30450139
>Poaching
Time to kill yourself.
>>
>>30450732
There's irony here for those of you claiming unrestricted hunting is totally cool. All those deer everyone's always hitting and fucking up their cars? Yeah, the population might not be ridiculously out of control in so many places if we hadn't hunted the large predators in those areas to regional extinction.
>>
>>30450139
NVG, suppressor and subsonic ammo. The world is your oyster.
>>
>>30450139
your a tard, but i wanna help you anyways

down south boars are a pest, check around and somebody might PAY you to bag a couple

they are fun to hunt and normally taste good
>>
>>30450139
If you can't afford the $40 for the fucking hunting license you sure as hell can't afford to Lose your rifle and your truck on top of that big ass fine. Also fuck you if you're poachong on land you dont own, the piddling fee we pay for that liscense is what pays for public places to hunt, not to mention the parks and forests where I go camp to get away from mouthbreathing idots like you.
>>
>>30450139
Any well used national park. Bonus is they usually have maintained trails and boardwalks so you don't make a lot of noise smashing through bushes. You wont see park rangers because they know hunters don't hunt so close to the tourist trails.

When you're driving your kill back home, leave the bed of your truck uncovered so the meat can air out. I recommend securing so the antlers or any other trophy part (depending on animal) exposed so that they don't hit against the vehicle and get scratched up.

And drive really really fast. The less time on the road, the less time you'll have to get caught.

Happy hunting!
>>
>>30452394
>ohyou.jpg
>>
Op, not sure what state you live in, or why you are hunting or hunting for. I don't believe in having a hunting license either. I disapprove of night hunting. Become good friends with some local farmers (I live in SC, so plenty of farm land) many will let you shoot one or two deer occasionally that eat the crops. The only issue would be processing. Read a couple guides or watch vids on it.
>>
>>30450595
Because there's no fucking wolves and mountain lions.
>>
>>30450139
Beating a dead horse at this point, but basically:
Laws like gun control are there to curtail our freedom and allow the government to shit on us more in the disarmed future. So /k/ loves to break those laws when we can.
Laws like poaching laws exist to make sure dumb fucks with no knowledge of how an ecosystem works don't dismantle the wilderness we all love to enjoy, and because in most /k/ countries like Canada, the US and Scandinavia, hunting licenses and fees go DIRECTLY to parks departments and MNR.

Up in Canada I am happy to pay my hunting dues because it is one of the biggest thorns in the antigunners' sides that our glorious Canadian wilderness is maintained with something like 80% of funding coming from hunters. So every time gun control comes up, they have to tread sooooo carefully to avoid pissing off hunters/muh canadiana crowd.

This is why MNR rangers actually have more authority then cops or the RCMP in Canada. Which is good. Because it means that when they catch a poacher, they get BTFO hard.
Fun fact, MNR (Ministry of Natural Resources) is the only people allowed to search without warrant or shoot you without attempting to arrest you. Also if you are suspected of poaching, they can legally seize anything you own if they suspect you bought it with money from poaching.

The RCMP has attempted to borrow this authority in the past, to conduct illegal search and seizure, but since MNR agents are generally woodsy libertarian-types, they have been universally told to fuck off. 100% of MNR guys I have met have been incredibly cool guys.
>>
Holy shit

I always thought /out/ was a board for actual fags.

Never realized it was for /out/doors
>>
>>30450747
Boar are invasive and have no protective laws. Fuck them.
>>
>>30450139
If it's land you own, go ahead and do it provided you only kill what you need and can process whatever you kill.

I agree on the whole license bullshit thing for private land. Why should I, a taxpayer and landowner, have to buy a fucking license to shoot a deer or pheasants on my own property?
>>
>>30452518
It's a decent board IMO if you get passed the faggy hippies and hardcore out goers.
>>
>>30450139
I've heard Syria is lovely this time of year. Few gun restrictions, too.

Otherwise, get a licence.

>>30450627
Yeah, if only people didn't kill the gray wolf, its main predator...
>>
File: k autism.png (507KB, 1578x1600px) Image search: [Google]
k autism.png
507KB, 1578x1600px
>>30450139
>Poaching

I really hate it when /k/ is the nigger
>>
>>30450627
Wild boar is an invasive species you dumb fuck. There is nothing in the wild in place to keep them in check, so they overpopulated.
>>
File: 1435202113003.jpg (45KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1435202113003.jpg
45KB, 500x374px
>>30450139
Poaching is for niggers.
>>
>>30450139

Go fuck yourself you ignorant sack of shit.

t. property owner that has to run poachers off regularly
>>
>>30450139
Your own property. Other than that good luck.
Transporting said animal could result in a check stop and you getting arrested for poaching.
>>
>>30453336
Not only that, park rangers have far more power than standard cops. You'll lose everything, your kill, your gun, your truck, and everything in it.
>>
>>30453354
Most of the time, they will take your kill, give you a ticket, and go on with their day. If you are lucky, they will just take your kill.

However, OP is a dumb motherfucker, and about the 5th time they do it, they will start taking fucking everything, and good riddance.

Park rangers know that hunters is their bread and butter, they want more, and they dont want to discourage, just keep things legal. But if they figure out you are just trying to game the system rather than just being ignorant, they will fuck you.

Park rangers, wildlife cops, etc, are all cool guys.
>>
>>30453272
>>30453272
I think you might read that wrong, dumbfuck.
>>
>>30453387
>Park rangers, wildlife cops, etc, are all cool guys.

Oh yeah, every one I've met has been cool as shit. One I've talked to on a few occasions used to be a detective for a nearby PD, but then got fucked over by the chief's wife (unfortunately he actually got fucked over in an argument instead of just fucking said wife), fired, then got in as a local ranger with far more freedom than he had before. He gets to ride around on backroads, or putt around the lake all day, occasionally giving a ticket to people acting like idiots.
>>
>>30450139
>wanna go hunting
Oh, cool! I can help out in this thread
>don't wanna get a license
Screw you, dude.
There was a guy on my property hunting without permission a few years ago. He was poaching. I waited it out, got my AR-15, and confronted that piece of crap. Called the cops, fought right there in the middle of the highway (cops still on the line at this point), and I broke his nose. He didn't have a hunting license. He called my land cutover, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, he stole what was on my land. Nothing makes me madder than a thief, and that's what you are doing. You are stealing someone else's enjoyment because you don't wanna put on your big boy pants and deal with the government. Get your license. Then we can talk.
>>
>>30450427

Hunting seasons, bag limits, licenses and tags were all instituted and pushed for by hunters so that there will always be plentiful game.

Wildlife belongs to the public. It's partially yours, it's partially mine - go hunting, but don't poach. Put money into the pot for its conservation and management, go at the appropriate time and don't take too much. Otherwise, yeah, you're the scum of the earth.
>>
File: 1463337543921.jpg (82KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463337543921.jpg
82KB, 540x540px
>>30453203
>mfw triggering /out/ists by posting my milsurp in gear threads
>>
>>30450618

Continue your thought anon... it promises to be scintillating
>>
>>30450427
>govt says that wasting meat is bad and unrestricted hunting is bad
>oh muh gawd, muh freedums are bein' infringed, I do what I want

Inb4 retarded dindu
>>
>>30451449

Well, it's too late for that. Unless you want wolves and mountain lions running amok in your agricultural land and suburbs, the only big predators left are coyotes, and us.

Humans have been hunting big game on this continent for at least 14,000 years. We are the apex predator, and we are part of the environment. We regulate the species below us in the food chain.
>>
>>30450627
>what is invasive species
>what is destruction of farmlands and nature
>>
>>30450618
Spotted the retarded summer.
>>
>>30453724
>what is invasive species
A buzzword for successful and expanding species, used by people who didn't quite get the point in their Ecology classes
>>
>>30453717
>We regulate the species below us in the food chain.
If we actually pay attention to what's going on as we hunt, and it is in some way regulated. Otherwise we just keep knocking links out of the chain until there's just not much left.
>>
>>30453744
Maybe from a strictly evolutionary perspective, but we as a species have evolved passed the rules of nature and find value in preserving certain aspects of the world for both practical and sentimental reasons.
>>
>>30453744
>what is buzzword

Hey kid, you should've paid attention in middle school. Maybe learn about stuff before spewing your autism.
>>
>>30450292
fpbp
>>
>>30450626
>Don't even get me started on the Buck to Doe ratio because fat fuck rednecks poach for "muh trophy's"
Oh really? Is that why the gubmint makes doe tags harder to get? You're a fucking moron.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.