[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is pretty interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g1 GkmOhEpI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: LGBT.jpg (123KB, 470x246px) Image search: [Google]
LGBT.jpg
123KB, 470x246px
This is pretty interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g1GkmOhEpI
>>
>>30398153
Glad to see they're finally getting some recognition.

Orientation has nothing to do with what I or anyone else should think about guns.

Hell non-straights should be more interested in gun rights because they're more likely to be the targets of hate crimes.
>>
Just heard a brief snippet on National Petroleum Radio yesterday about Pink Pistols. They pretty much painted them as a crazy fringe group that most other gays hate.
>>
>>30398173
Don't know much of anything about the Pink Pistols, I'm not part of any organization based around my sexuality, good to see they're growing stronger though.
>>
I personally believe everyone should carry a gun
>I also believe that everyone who is lgbt should carry a firearm because they are all members of a persecuted minority

>>30398163
>Hell non-straights should be more interested in gun rights because they're more likely to be the targets of hate crimes.

basically this, if you know this sort of thing happens why not prepare for it
>i'd also love to read the headline "Gay guns down 5 assailants" because I believe bashers deserve death and the fastest way to facilitate that is to catch them in the act, with a gun, and shoot them.
>>
I'll be honest, I don't like gay people. I don't much care for anyone who isn't straight and white.

That being said, guns don't discriminate, so everyone should own one.
>>
>>30398173
i cant tell how many members they have but there seems to be over 40 active chapters and a mess of inactive/sporatically active chapters from Massachusetts to California and their FAQs are very mild mannered, but of course they are fringe radicals now due to the very delicate narrative of spinning a gay muslim democrat registered terrorist shooting gays in a gun free zone into the fault of republicans, the 'nra', and christans.
>>
>>30398259

I just looked it up actually and apparently their membership jumped from 1500 to 6000 after Orlando.
>>
File: 1456027057561.jpg (448KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [Google]
1456027057561.jpg
448KB, 1024x670px
>>30398153
>>>/news/51166

Warlike societies practice homosexuality.

The Romans and Greeks were some of those people who practiced pederasty https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty.

This is true with Muslims too, even though they're falsely portrayed as "anti-gay."

This is true with the homosexual community too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M

The Muslim in Orland killed 50 other Muslims. I'm gonna leave this your youtube video too, please allow it since youtube usually filters comments with links in them.
>>
>>30398153

OFFICIAL LIST OF PEOPLE WHO NEED GUNS THE MOST
-poor racial minorities
-lgbt people
-women
-people with physical disibilities

A poor black faggot whose in a wheelchair in section 8 housing needs a gun more than a rich white male

>b-but the niggers in Chicago
They're criminal gangbangers who have no legitimate need for a firearm. The innocent people who those niggers terrorize need guns.
>>
>>30398292
>they're falsely portrayed as "anti-gay."
muslims are gay in the sense that taliban warlords take young boys as sex slaves
>they are anti-gay in that those same muslim assholes execute gays in terrible wasys
>Falsy portrayed my ass
>>
>>30398340
So you're saying fucking a little boy in the ass isn't gay?

You're saying this video doesn't portray the gay community as having the same properties that the Muslims have?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M

/k/ is intellectual in the sense of understanding that one should defend himself, but they're retarded in not knowing that you shouldn't arm your enemies. (homosexuals/muslims)

I mean, that's just common sense. I guarantee you that these homosexuals that go to those parades and look at that little boy as fapbait will go out and be just as warlike as the muslims warlords are, especially if they know how to use weapons.
>>
>>30398292
>>30398368

>falsely portrayed as "anti-gay."
homosexuality is haram in the Quran.
Several parts.
Very explicitly. The (vast) majority of muslims believe it is haram. Not radical muslims either.

The reason muslims are "portrayed" as being against homosexuality is muslims. They want people to believe they are against homosexuality.

Even the moderates believe this. Muslims who believe that homosexuality is haram are not radical.

Muslims are OFFENDED when you tell them they aren't against homosexuality.
>>
File: 1444669295164.jpg (143KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
1444669295164.jpg
143KB, 900x948px
>>30398368
> the HOMOs want to destroy western civilization and SLAUGHTER everyone who isn't gay
>>
>mentally disturbed flaming guys gunning down people because bubba lied at him oddly
I'd probably say I were a gag to get a free chl class though...
>>
File: 1449146770608.png (198KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1449146770608.png
198KB, 500x373px
>>30398382
>>30398398

http://www.albatrus.org/english/religions/islam/72virgins_and_boys.htm

(QURAN 76:19): "And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls."

It is common in Arabic poetry to glorify homosexuality, take their famous poet Abu Nuwas:

O the joy of sodomy!
So now be sodomites, you Arabs.
Turn not away from it--
therein is wondrous pleasure.
Take some coy lad with kiss-curls
twisting on his temple
and ride as he stands like some gazelle
standing to her mate.
A lad whom all can see girt with sword
and belt not like your whore who has
to go veiled.
Make for smooth-faced boys and do your
very best to mount them, for women are
the mounts of the devils

>>30398398
I'm the bearer of the fedora? No I'm anti-Mudslim, not anti-christian
>>
>>30398368
The way that muslims think, you're only gay if you're catching, not pitching. In Saudi Arabia it's not an unheard of thing for a foreigner to get raped by some oil sheik and then arrested for being gay.
>>
>>30398418
Sorry I have to go, I'll be back to refute you faggot/muslim lovers in an hour or so.
>>
>>30398418
And [we had sent] lot when he said to his people, "do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds? indeed you approach men with desire, instead of women, rather, you are a transgressing people."
Quran 7:80 - 7:81

"Do you approach males among the worlds and leave what your lord has create dfor you as mates? But you are a people transgressing."
Quran 26:165 -26:166

"And lot, when he said to his people, "Do you commit immorality while you are seeing? Do you indeed approach men with desire instead of women? rather, you are a people behaving ignorantly." quran 27:56-27:55
>>
>>30398418
>Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)"

>Quran (26:165-166) - "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing"

>al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

>Abu Dawud (4462) - The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Lot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.".

>Abu Dawud (4448) - "If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death."

you were saying?
>>
>>30398300
Last time I checked, rights apply to everyone faggot
>>
Unfortunately, the gays you hear about coming out in favor of gun rights are a minority.

The vast majority of them have stuck to their Democrat narrative, blamed guns, the NRA and Republicans for the Orlando shooting, and standing in solidarity with their Muslim brothers and sisters who are the true victims of this ordeal.

Fuck homos. They deserve whatever they get.
>>
>>30398163
>>30398246
These two get it. I'm sad to see so many people in this thread who don't get it.
>>
>>30398645
Yeah. Whose arms I find comfort in are my business, I don't get why people get so bent out of shape about it.

Not sure who I find more irritating, the people who are blatant about their hatred, or who try to cloak it in pseudo-supporting terms.

If someone tries to beat on me or my significant other they're going to get warded off at gunpoint regardless of what genders are involved.
>>
File: 1255320247305.gif (3KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1255320247305.gif
3KB, 100x100px
>>30398737
Smells like freedom to me.
>>
File: 12345465786957.jpg (75KB, 499x495px) Image search: [Google]
12345465786957.jpg
75KB, 499x495px
>>30398645
>>30398737

>tfw America
>>
File: 1465838516996.jpg (24KB, 559x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465838516996.jpg
24KB, 559x500px
>>30398530
>>30398520
I don't think you're understanding. When they get the male virgins to have sex with in the verse that I presented, that's when they go to heaven.

In other words, it's even better than sex with women, but it should be reserved for heaven.

You should have sex on earth with women to proliferate your kind throughout the earth, according to the mudslimes.

>>30398645
>>30398737
>>30399022
>>30399200

The battle for self defense doesn't only rely on your ability to shoot and the accessibility of weapons at hand. It also relies on a homogeneous culture with people who have the same beliefs and the same peaceful mentality.

If you encourage people who have warlike mentality like the muslims/homosexual warrior class, then you are negating your safety.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.