[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if we had stricter gun control orlando would never have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1413064315180.jpg (59KB, 600x663px) Image search: [Google]
1413064315180.jpg
59KB, 600x663px
>if we had stricter gun control orlando would never have happened

https://youtu.be/Vw61ZYcK7c8
>>
>>30384212
If LGBT's were executed at the time of symtoms
Orlando would not have happened .
>>
Read doj reports stats some time. More people beaten to death with clubs and fists than killed with guns
>>
>Opens video.
>Looks at youtube comments.

Why did I do that, today was a happy day.
>>
>>30385311
Dude, please don't spread misinformation. Rifle and shotgun combined are less than people dying from a beating or fight. Handguns still overwhelmingly take the lead for homicide.
Don't give some Antigun shithead the opportunity to look smart
>>
>>30385311
>>30385439
Both of you have to cite your sources or you're both faggots by default.
>>
>>30385449
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-8
>It's too hard to google
Should probably consider killing yourself. Preferable not with a firearm please.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-23-19-26-43.png (35KB, 455x177px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-23-19-26-43.png
35KB, 455x177px
I just saw this today. It hurts to live.
>>
>>30385477

>be me
>own 5 guns
>bought all of them at a gun show from an FFL dealer with a 4473 and a nics background check on every gun

Did I gun show wrong
>>
>>30385472
>Someone else is required to make my argument for me
>>
>>30385521
According to Andrea Cespedes you sure did. She seems to be the real expert here.
>>
>>30385477
I heard an argument from someone once, that went something like this: The quickest way to kill this viewpoint, is to buy someone a gun and mail it to them. They will then realize that they have to go through paperwork to get a gun. Made sense.
>>
>>30384212
This is why I don't have HBO.
>>
>>30384212
Doesn't matter. I there isn't going to be gun control in America. Mainly because, as a group, Democrats use guns to shoot innocent people and Republicans, as a group, use guns for sporting and self defense. Democrats want everyone disarmed because their scared of getting shot by other Democrats, while Republicans see gun control as Democrats saying, "put down your gun so I can shoot you."

Of course Democrats can't blame their own constituents for being murderous assholes, so they have to invent the bloodthirsty racist white gun nut to project onto.

And the more they tell the white gun but to put down his gun, the less likely he is to do it.
>>
>>30385536
Still haven't killed yourself?
>>
>>30384212
these comments

>Why do you need military style,semi or automatic arms at home , please try to convince me with some rational argument not NRA bla bla bla bullshit

in reply

Well, the 2nd Amendment affords us that RIGHT, not a privilege. We have the Right, to bear arms necessary to a well trained militia. This states, that as a citizen You and I, have the RIGHT to have and own a weapon, that a well trained militia would use in battle. Ergo, the Armalite Rifle,(AR-15), 5.56, 7.62, 308... used in Vietnam and every conflict our military has been in since. See, no NRA propaganda used. Not one man or women, knows the future of America, you can't tell me, that at some point in history, our government would not turn against it's citizens or that another government wouldn't put boots on the ground in our country for war. It is possible. It has been done over and over throughout history. The only reason anyone goes to war is this: To conquer a nation,(to the victor goes the spoils), to spread a religion, for resources, and for trade routes. If one looks back in history, every war that was ever fought, is for one or more of those reasons. This is why I choose to own a weapon of this nature. Not to harm an innocent citizen but, to defend my America and my right to Liberty.

>that is a bla bla bla and people are dying

well
>>
>>30386205
Don't bother. It was a brave attempt anon but they don't want to listen. Go to any of their sites or boards and the rules will be very clearly stacked against you, all dissenting opinions will be deleted and anything you say will be ignored.

They don't care about facts or objective reality, only about power, and running rampant over your rights because it makes them feel safer as they walk around in their happy little dream world where violence only happens to other people.
>>
>>30386354
It wasnt me that said it, but it just goes to show how ingorant they are. I have seen many posts from anti-guns about how they want to kill people because they disagree with them (I even think I saw piers morgan say something like that). What a shame that there are these people in power
>>
You know what really steams me?

Talk show hosts and news anchors going on and on about why they think these atrocities happen, but I'll tell you why.

It's because of them. The news anchors, the talk show hosts, the people who put these shootings up for the world to see.

The monsters who do this want attention. They want to become martyrs, to be remembered. And that's exactly what these people give them.

Go on, do it, kill them all. Do it and we'll make you an icon. We'll put your face on every TV in America, maybe even the world. We'll obsess over your chosen weapons and clothing, we'll comb through your history and every statement you've ever made. We'll strive to understand your message and motives, we'll hinge entire political debates around what you did.

Do this and we will all remember you, we will make you an icon, a twisted antihero and we will never, ever forget what you did.

If we really want these shootings to stop, the vultures need to be pushed back, to stop exploiting every last death for ratings boons and let these monsters die alone and unremarked and forgotten. Let them fade into darkness and let us never speak of them again.

They want what only you can give them, attention, validation, and you give it to them in spectacular fashion, every single time.
>>
>>30386393
So much fucking this
>>
>>30386393
This is more true then you realise.

Mass shootings cluster for a reason and that media cycle has been well identified as the cause.

But I think we would a̶l̶l̶ mostly agree that freedom of speech and of the press is far more important then the casualties those freedoms cause in mass shootings.
>>
This happened sometime between yesterday and today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-pc5xzRg0E

MISS SOUTHERN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGrg4VICHQQ
>>
File: not an argument.jpg (42KB, 852x554px) Image search: [Google]
not an argument.jpg
42KB, 852x554px
>>30386749
>you can say no it's not, sir, but that's not an argument
>mfw
>>
>>30386622
Freedom of speech and press is indeed very important, I just wish the media vultures would realize they're causing this problem and collectively shut up about it and let it die.
>>
>>30385311
Not true, majority of people killed every second in the US are LGTBBQ Islamist Radical Feminists killed by bunch of bigoted rednecks with their assault weapons.
>>
>>30386749
Typical, all the liberal does is insult his opponent, refuse to address any of her questions or issues and just issue grand proclamations with no substance.
>>
File: 200px-US-FBI-ShadedSeal.png (358KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
200px-US-FBI-ShadedSeal.png
358KB, 300x300px
If the FBI did its job, there would be no Orlando.
>>
File: 1466647471094.jpg (19KB, 209x221px) Image search: [Google]
1466647471094.jpg
19KB, 209x221px
>>30385477
>tons of those weekly in every state
If only...
>>
>>30384212
>John Oliver
fuck no, can't stand that cunt. Britain please take back unfunny current year guy.
>>
>>30384212
I troll people who believe this shit.

>hur dur no background checks at gun shows
You've never been to a gun show you shrimp-dicked idiot

>hur dur gun control would stop shootings
What about paris? Nobody is allowed to have guns in paris and civilians can't have anything in France.

It's hilarious to watch them rage
>>
>>30386393
I'm on my phone, can I get a cap of this?
>>
>>30388369
What would it be then?
>>
>>30388580
Do it yourself.
>>
>>30388580
Or is it a flip phone?
>>
>>30388671
I'd rather have 1 picture as opposed to 5
>>
>>30384212
i fuckin despise john oliver... if u hate it so much here then please slither on back overseas you faggot
>>
>>30388692
>slither back overseas
pls this
>>
>>30386393
Preach.
>>
>>30388692

I said it before, I used to like him but now I don't for one simple reason: he has no problem poking fun at the American public for being generally stupid (a pretty spot on assessment) yet, offers no practical suggestions that will help curb behavior. It's one thing to point out the humor if it is smart and suggests how to correct the behavior (like Jon Stewart would here and there) but he is just outright critical then like "be more bong-like"

It's simply too easy to go somewhere else and make fun of a foreign culture because it's different to you, hence why Trevor Noah is so effective with hipsters.
>"lol it's so meta how he points out why guns are like, bad!"
No he just comes from a shit hole of a country and has no remorse for punching down with his humor and making white people (specifically men) feel guilty for being normal.
>>
File: Media Vultures.png (27KB, 1295x335px) Image search: [Google]
Media Vultures.png
27KB, 1295x335px
>>30388580
Here.
>>
>>30388974
Thanks /k/omrade.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.