[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would an EU army look like /k/? Would they adopt one specific

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: eu_flag_map.png (332KB, 1969x1985px) Image search: [Google]
eu_flag_map.png
332KB, 1969x1985px
What would an EU army look like /k/?

Would they adopt one specific tank, fighter, main rifle or would there be a clusterfuck of different equipment?

Would they be the sum of all their parts or would we see a small detachment of 20k troops from each country?

Saying as this is now actually happening due to the /k/ucks in my country voting remain I'm just wondering what we're in for.
>>
Rifle's gonna be either HK, FN or some clusterfucked joint venture like the Eurofighter.
>>
Like nothing because nobody would fight for the EU even if forced into it.

t: europoor

pls sponsor me
>>
File: 1466679616238.png (207KB, 1969x1985px) Image search: [Google]
1466679616238.png
207KB, 1969x1985px
>>30377487
fixed it for you
>>
>>30377535
yeah that'ts not gonna happen
>>
As long as Germany chose, designed and built all the weaponry then it would be the best equipped force in the world
>>
>>30377487
It would be brown and tolerant
>>
>>30377487

It would start out as a clusterfuck of not only equipment but doctrine. Training would need to be centralised, meaning tens of dozens of military bases would need to close (something that would take massive political capital). How could Spain accept their troops would be trained in Poland or how Greek sailors would be trained in the Netherlands?

>>30377558

bait/10
>>
>>30377558
>>30377558
Muzzies aren't good engineers.
>>
>>30377559
Underrated post
>>
>>30377558
memes. Right now, I'd bet that even both Poland and Italy could beat Germany 1vs1.
>>
>>30377656
Yes but the military equipment of Germany is excellent. Replacing all European weapons with ones of German design would provide a good outcome. Some nations would have worse weapons in some fields though the standard overall would be very high. World class if you ask me
>>
File: 1459998413412.png (595KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
1459998413412.png
595KB, 600x597px
>>30377487
>>30377567
>>30377578
>>30377656
I'm from /b/
>>
>>30377552
we'll see today
>>
>>30377748
That isn't how you spell "Swiss"
>>
>>30377487
EU is falling apart.We can now only imagine what we could have done if we didnt install aristocratic bureaucracy in Brussels that only knows how to do press conferences with a smug smile and a 20K outfit.
If UK leaves today,Spain and Italy will follow soon if spain doesn't split in two countries before that..
After that merkel can eat a baguette with a french and call it a day.
Walt a load of bullshit,so much shit could have been done.
UK is doing the right call.
>>
>>30377782
>not realizing it's already summer
>>
>>30377487
EU comission would demand all nations procure their equipment from german manufacturers and developers and Germany become rich rich rich, possibly doesn´t apply to the Uk because BAE Systems are fughuge.
>>
File: Swedish Kids.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish Kids.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>30377487

>What would an EU army look like /k/?

Like ISIS with more fuck bois and angry lesbians.
>>
>>30377558
Unless they put in the money to maintain it then the whole of the EU military will be in worse shape than Germany's military is. Machine guns and rifles that are all past their service lives, tanks and aircraft that barely work, and no plans to replace any of it.
>>
>>30377895
Nah, we have no idea how to mass produce military equipment. You would end up with very few, very good arms. Not good for arming a whole continent.
>>
>>30377971
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30378145
Is anyone allowed to have opinions on /k/ or will they automatically be /pol/acks?
>>
in the event of an actual ruski threat i'd like to think there would be some citezenship for refugees if they could fight for the EU. this would really help the EU as it would help brownboys integrate properly and give the EU a huge force with a real incentive to fight.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 368x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 368x375px
Non existent
>tries to incorporate divisions from every country
>balkanniggers all hate each other
>EU tries to police Kosovo
>Serbs riot, leave
>EU army tries to intervene in civil conflicts (
>take Catalonia for example, try to police, Spaniards leave, rinse and repeat
>Greeks won't fight with Macedonians
>Bosnians won't fight with Serbs
>Serbs won't fight with anyone
>Russia invades
>EUarmy immediately crumbles because of incompetency and infighting
it would be incredibly bloated and unorganised, just like the political side of the EU
>>
>>30377487
It'd look like the German military with different insignias and higher authority.

European army is Junckers wet dream of having his own priveta military while getting the european taxpayers to pay the bills of maintaining this huge private military organisation..
>>
>>30378330
EU army is by design not very efficient against Russians but it'd be very effective in occupying member states that the unelected commisioners deems "non-cooperative".

It works very similarly to Roman legions. You'll have Germans at garrison in Greece to ensure it pays it's depts to German and French banks. You'll have Finns in balkans, French in baltic and so forth. This ensures that they are loyal only to the commission and not to the local population since they are foreigners in a foreign land.
>>
>>30378407
Exactly. The scariest thing about an EU army is that it will be explicitly stated to protect against external threats but we all know Merkel and Junckers will use it to protect their precious monopoly
>mfw I'm from a small European country
>we've defied the EU several times on important votes
>they forced us to vote again
>mfw with an EU army they could just occupy us until we bad goys and other non-team players in the EU play along
frightening prospect
would be nice to rev up those car bombs though
>>
>>30378452
Irish vote for Lissabon treaty was probably the best example why EU doesn't deserve to have an army of its own.

"You can vote whatever you want as many times as you want until you vote for what we want."
>>
>>30377487
>What would an EU army look like /k/?
Like an ineffective impotent clusterfuck it really is.
>>
Why would you even need a European army in the first place? I thought that's what NATO was for.
>>
>>30378549
NATO consists of independent nation states who have agreed to cooperate in matters of defense.

EU military would be one chain of command firmly in the hands of the unelected European commission (not parliament).
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.