[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Brexit happens will the English aviation industry be revived?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: bg.jpg (301KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
301KB, 1024x768px
If Brexit happens will the English aviation industry be revived?

>inb4 tsr-2 v2.0
>>
Nothing will change, military-budget-wise, after Brexit.
That will only change if the Brits elect someone who has vowed to increase military spending.
>>
As much as I would have liked TSR-2 not to be cancelled by FUCKING LABOUR, it is an obsolete airframe :c
>>
>>30377281
No.

They have strong military bounds with France so they will remain in the FCAS project, and everything else will be pretty much the same.
>>
>>30377281
I have a feeling that brit and euro currency will both take a big hit and it will take time to recover.
If UK jump start it industry again you guys will return to glory days and everything will be better than now.
>>
>>30377281
No. Things will stay much the same i.e. countinuing the long slide into obscurity and unimportance.

>>30377308
>you guys will return to glory days
Britain returning to its former glory would require a lot of brown countries going back down the toilet.
>>
File: 09_trooper-copy.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
09_trooper-copy.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>>30377377
considering that the only country that has done anything respectable with its ability to self determinate is Botswana, I see no issue.
>>
File: RAF Jaguar Norway.jpg (987KB, 3321x2104px) Image search: [Google]
RAF Jaguar Norway.jpg
987KB, 3321x2104px
>>30377281
>tsr-2 v2.0

It was called Jaguar.
>>
>>30377281
>revived
>forced by buy F-35
I guess if that's what you call revived.
>>
>>30377925
buying the B variant that BAE has a 30% stake in.
>>
>>30377919
When did the Jaguar have a combat radius of 1,000nmi?
>>
File: Jaguar GR3 Refueling.jpg (653KB, 3008x1960px) Image search: [Google]
Jaguar GR3 Refueling.jpg
653KB, 3008x1960px
>>30378044

TSR2 had a combat radius of 750nm at high altitude, Jaguar had 500 at low altitude, not that big of a difference at all.

Besides jaguar didn't need that range. low level strategic strikes were made redundant by technology. However the cost effective Jaguar filled the role that TSR2 would then fall into - low level tactical strike.

But it would of been a far better attack aircraft because of the all seeing eye in pic related.

Both are fast, low level aircraft able to do short takeoff and landing from rough airstrips.
>>
>>30377308
>Pound crashes again
>Same value as the dollar
Do it.
>>
>>30377377
eh that colonization shit only happened at a time when Britain was the most populated country in the world

Now theres like a billion nigs in africa, billions in asia
Colonization/imperialism is impossible.
>>
File: 1438544349496.jpg (50KB, 459x471px) Image search: [Google]
1438544349496.jpg
50KB, 459x471px
>>30377290
>tfw if fucking dumbbumblefuck Corbyn didn't brown nose his way through the party, Labour could've had an ex-army Major be a potential candidate for PM
>he even stated that if he was running for PM he would most certainly increase military budget if elected PM

God I fucking hate this cuckold Corbyn so fucking much it's unreal
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.