[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

" 'American Sniper' Chris Kyle Distorted His

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Christopher Scott Kyle.jpg (214KB, 958x540px) Image search: [Google]
Christopher Scott Kyle.jpg
214KB, 958x540px
" 'American Sniper' Chris Kyle Distorted His Military Record, Documents Show"

https://theintercept.com/2016/05/25/american-sniper-chris-kyle-distorted-his-military-record-documents-show/
>>
>>30374399
>This just in: Chris Kyle is a shithead
>>
File: 1450921802769.jpg (36KB, 465x509px) Image search: [Google]
1450921802769.jpg
36KB, 465x509px
>>30374399
Thanks for the 2+ year old news.
>>
>>30374399

Let's see if that shithole of a state Texas rescinds Chris Kyle Day.
>>
More news at 11.
>>
File: 34thIDprint-web.jpg (910KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
34thIDprint-web.jpg
910KB, 1800x1200px
>>30374399
>American Veteran embellishes or exaggerates what actually happened.

No shit. Everyone does it. Every veteran at one point or another has either lied, embellished, exaggerated, or let people believe (by not correcting someone) they did more than they actually did.

>tfw I did missions and guard every day for a year in Iraq
>only thing that happened was my SGT, a good friend of mine, was torn to bits by an IED, and I had the fantastic duty of pulling what was left out of the truck.
>that one event fucked me up bad
>literally nothing else happened the entire deployment
>my family believes I was in heavy combat because I never correct them
>I'm ashamed at how so little action has affected me so much that I let them think I was in a lot more action.
>I'm a drunk, and failed at most everything I've attempted since I've gotten out
>my Iraq tour is the only thing I have to fall back on for seeming like such a POS.
>I have to drink my self to sleep most nights.
>I have no friends
>my family thinks I'm utterly insane and are afraid to talk to me for any length of time because I fly off the handle, but then feel terrible afterwards.
>suicide is a daily thought
>all this and not even a Combat Action Badge

Why even live?

Feels bad man.
>>
>>30374557

thank you for your service.
>>
>>30374557
Hey, man. Legit PTSD comes out of nowhere. It's nothing to be ashamed of, you're literally injured.

You should consider seeking a bit of help. The way you're rollin' isn't a good way to be. I wish I could help more, but reassuring you that your response is normal (as in within realm of expectation) and that help is out there is all I can do.

Hope you feel better man. Last thing any of us need is another fallen brother.
>>
>>30374557
whatching someone be vaporized is pretty traumatic.
>>
>>30374557
That's a unique survivor syndrome, but you faced through that. No one can say that you didn't do shit.
>>
I've been working 5 years for a 911 service on an ambulance. Trust me you're not alone bro.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.