[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this morning, coworker waiting at bus stop >a brick flies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: Dur_fance.jpg (332KB, 752x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Dur_fance.jpg
332KB, 752x1126px
>this morning, coworker waiting at bus stop
>a brick flies out of nowhere, hits his head
>7 dindus surround him
>"when da bus come?"
>make a grab for his bag
>pulls out his knife (electrician, a small one with replaceable blades)
>standoff until bus come and he runs for it

This area is a little rough and I don't want this to happen to me. I'm 18 and in MD, so I can't carry legally. Is it worth the legal risk carrying when you're <21 in a libcuck state?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>30355967
End in a prison and having your little virgin ass being raped by the nigger's cousin that throw the brick.
>>
carry a brick
>>
>>30355967
pepper spray and a knife, with a gun you might manage to shoot one or two before they scatter then they'll go get medical attention. with a knife you have a shot at killing a few.
>>
>>30355967

burn their neighborhood down and blame it on crackheads
>>
>>30355967
>living in a place where there are niggers

Why?
>>
Kill some of these animals at night.
Seriously, spend some dosh on a suppressor and clean these streets up. You are letting these animals run rampage, letting them rob, thief and knockout game without repercussion. You have your weapons, you have people out for your blood (targets) and a lot of built up anger.
Do something about it faggit. The agencies you are afraid of should go after them in the first place. Show some of that vaunted American spirit and reclaim that land.
>>
>>30355967
This didn't happen.
>>
>>30355967
Was the brick California legal or something? Surprised it wouldn't knock him out.
>>
It'll happen eventually to you
The left wing agenda doesn't end until the last white man is hunted down and beheaded

>>30356401
Your tax money goes to sending them whereever you live
We call it progress
>>
>>30356472
Is it bad that I've seriously considered this? I live in a nigger infested city that's struggling to stay semi-white and often times I just want to ride around the hood to pop a few in the head and then drive home and have a nice quiet drink in the burbs
>>
Where in Maryland? This state is terrible for funs
>>
>>30356645
>Your tax money goes to sending them whereever you live

No, I don't live near any niggers.

Why do you?
>>
Carry a folding knife, a bottle of pepper gel, and the biggest fixed blade knife you're legally allowed to have. The folder will be useful whether or not you get into an altercation, and the fixed knife is much better for a defensive situation.
>>
>>30355967
Do it. If you get a good enough lawyer, he can argue that the 2nd bill of right is your ccw. If your poor and can't afford a good lawyer just carry a can of mace
>>
>>30356401
My coworker is a fellow negro. He has alcohol issues, a few DUIs and whatnot. I'm working in the rougher area often due to the nature of electrical work (going all around the county to jobs and whatnot)
>>
File: 6040758.jpg (26KB, 280x383px) Image search: [Google]
6040758.jpg
26KB, 280x383px
>>30356711
>Being a nigger
>Working with niggers
>Befriending niggers
>>
> Is it worth the legal risk carrying when you're <21 in a libcuck state?

I don't know, what is your life worth?
>>
https://smile.amazon.com/Pepper-Blaster-II-LA98001-Kimber/dp/B003L75SSI?sa-no-redirect=1

Load up on 10 of these like a fucking pirate.
>>
>>30355967
You can carry black powder pistols in MD.
>>
>>30356657
Howard county for work. Live in MoCo. At least it isn't PG county

>>30356541
Yes it did. He had a gash on his forehead and everything. He might have been stretching when he said 7, maybe 4 or 5 urban youths. The gang was breaking car windows and harassing the neighborhood all night, the coppers were looking for them.
>>
>>30356734
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>30356732
It's a gray area and I wouldn't want to be a test case, because if you're wrong you're fucking done for.
>>
>>30356695
> wh... What
>>
>>30356734
Thank god I moved. Lived in Anne Arundel County most of my life, just bought a house on 62 acres in Pittsylvania County, VA. I'm paying less for a nice 3 bed 2 bath on 62 acres with my own gun range/hunting than I did for a shitty 2 bed 2 bath apartment in Annapolis.

Move. If you can find a job it's so fucking worth it (I'm a software developer working from home). If you like populated areas that's fine, but god damn, don't stay there if you hate it like my wife and I did.
>>
>>30356775
Better than being dead
>>
>>30355967
here OP
>>30356732
Dress up like a pirate and carry 6+ flintlock pistols with you at all times
>>
File: 1465946919585.png (606KB, 871x649px) Image search: [Google]
1465946919585.png
606KB, 871x649px
>>30356648
Your forefathers killed men over tax increases, honour disputes and cattle rustling. These animals are allowed to live on government benefits that you toil for. You pay their healthcare, EBT and perhaps even defended this land. And how do these worthless oxygen thieves repay you? They ruin your society, drive up policing costs and rape rates alike while causing housing prices and standards of living to drop. And worst of all, they will kill you over $50 while you become another statistic used by anti gunners. Are you going to strike back? Take some of these ungrateful nationwrecking degenerates out? Or are you going to let these motherfuckers who "could be the son of obama" run loose? Not if you are a red blooded American.
>>
>>30355967
have you considered...carrying a brick?
>>
>>30356472
>>30356648
Extremely related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1qDpyyAMo
>>
>>30355967
Maybe get a pair of blackpowder revolvers, since they're not considered firearms anymore, and go Call of Juarez: Gunslinger on their asses if you get jumped.
>>
>>30356711
>A nigger has discovered the internet.
EVERYONE SCATTER!
>>
>>30356624
underrated kek
>>
>>30356732
>Don tricorne
>Throw on coat along with six holsters
>bitchesdontknowaboutmebooty.jpg
>Waiting on the bus when one melanin enriched landlubber assaults me
>More scurvy dogs surround me
>It's time
>I draw my flintlock and put a ball the size of a quarter through Daquan's chest
>Another matey attempts to steal me booty
>Throw my pistol at him and draw another
>Shoot him and repeat until all scurvy dogs are dead
>>
>>30356671
?
Maybe you can't quite grasp reality, but if there wasn't whites where the niggers lived today, tomorrow they would be on busses to some other city where whites are
>>
>>30357596
Kek
>>
>>30355967
>you succeed in life
>Government takes your money and gives it to humans who cannot succeed in life
>You now have less resources too support your children so wisely have less of them
>The evolutionary failures get more free shit for each child they make so they shit out as many as they can.
>The children of evolutionary failures are accustomed to free shit and raised hating life's winners so they happily attack them for resources instead of working
>The ability to recognizing the possible consequences of committing murder for a man's pocket money has been bred out of them
>A catastrophe will eventually occur and these genetic deadends will die off from disease, starvation, or violence within two generations.

Democrats are doing their best to kill off blacks.
>>
Open carry a baby killer rifle and the spooks will just stare and wish they could read
>>
File: shtotatõ.jpg (86KB, 477x358px) Image search: [Google]
shtotatõ.jpg
86KB, 477x358px
>>30357747
>Government takes your money and gives it to humans who cannot succeed in life
>humans
>>
>>30355967
Are pepper foggers legal in your area, OP? Then carry one that says Fox Labs on your belt and practice until you can get it out like greased lightning, same as any other self defense drill.
>>
>>30357747
Democrats should probably create a new black exclusive gimmedats program where they all move into a small geographic region in the midwest. From there, we release all of their convict family members and wall off that region of the country. Wait until they finish themselves off through a combination of drug abuse and violence, then burn it all to the ground.

Problem solved.
>>
>>30356541
Maybe not in you're Utopia
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.