[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /k/ommandos that live in high crime areas. >Break ins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Korean 2nd amendment.jpg (74KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Korean 2nd amendment.jpg
74KB, 750x600px
Dear /k/ommandos that live in high crime areas.

>Break ins
>Home invasions
>armed robberies
>Vehicle theft
>Tweakers and gang bangers causing problems in the area
>Gang violence
>Drive bys
>Rampant basketball American multiculturalism

ETC

how do you guys do it? How do you walk out your house and defend yourselves not worried a bullet just might fly through your window while you sleep because some shit thug can't aim for shit. Have you ever had to draw down or were waiting on the other side waiting for the cocksucker to break in?

>MFW recently went to see my parents and the neighborhood they moved in is pretty much 90% Mexican and they got at it with the local blacks and I've seen bullet holes infested in the alleyway
>All dear old dad has is his double barrel and an array of glocks. Including a lever action.
>Mom says she still walks the dog out in the middle of the night and they're used to the drive bys and random shootings now
>"Oh hun, poor Juan was killed in our drive way a month ago, his family invited us over to their house for a funeral lunch or something I dunno how these Mexicans do it when some one dies"
>>
>>30353082
>an array of glocks. Including a lever action.
Never seen a lever action Glock before, got any pics?
>>
>>30353082
I don't live in a 5th world country. It's pretty simple
>>
>>30353110

HA-HA

Pops got a 45-70 Marlin
>>
>>30353082
Anyone have a template for that I want to make my own using him.
>>
File: Korean 2nd ammendment.jpg (25KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Korean 2nd ammendment.jpg
25KB, 620x350px
>>30353139

Matter of fact I do

>>30353120
>Implying every /k/ommando has the luxury of living in a nice environment.
>>
File: 1332215606786.jpg (17KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
1332215606786.jpg
17KB, 300x239px
>>30353082

>MFW live in APT complex
>Neighbors are primarily black very few white and latinos
>Be me one night on my balcony enjoying my cigarette
>Hear yelling coming from the parking stall
>Then followed by; "POW POW POW POW POW"
>See guy limp running
>"WHERE YOU GOING NIGGA?"
>Shoots guy in the head
>Guy takes off running
>Neighbors act like nothing happened
>Throw my cigarette at the body
>Wake up next day, blood still fresh on the floor and theres casings in my jeep
>My cigarette is still there
>MFW They were standing next to my jeep
>>
>>30353485
Okay bud.
>>30353082
Op its simple, you just have to get desensitizedto that shit. I live in the roughest of neighborhoods and there isn't a day i don't think i can get assaulted on my way to my truck. I never got to draw on anyone but i did almost get stabbed when iwas no guns, which was a primary reason i became hasguns
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-21-01-14-50.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-21-01-14-50.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>30353508
Perfect example
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-21-01-15-49.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-21-01-15-49.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>30353688
>>
>>30353695
>>
>>30353688
>>30353695
>>30353696
you and your boyfriend should stop whining like women and take care of the problem already
>>
>>30355723
>this conversation was longer than 2 messages

"dude i totally just scared off some hobo squatters with my shotgun"

"bro sick"

end conversation
>>
>>30353082
Don't be intimidated it might seem like some stupid cliche but animals (and by animals I mean niggers) can smell fear. If they sense weakness in you it may greatly increase your odds of being attacked. I've had niggers have shoot out with cops in the house attached to mine. Multiple drive bys happend and Mexicans even left a dude who ditched out on a front hung in the only woods we had near us. If you aren't afraid they don't mess with you which is why I'm still alive.
>>
>>30353082
>protect you from anarchists
Hahaha haha wtf am I reading?
>>
>>30355871
Also never pull into a parking spot that is easily blockable if you cant reverse or drive away don't park. I've personally had this happen at a gas station right in front of a camera. They drove some ghetto ass town car behind me after I pulled into a parking spot at the gas station with the store in front of me and two cars on the side. They pulled behind got out and put a gun to my head before I even knew what happend.
>>
>>30353082
I'm a noguns due to a 5150 a few years back(one year until I can into guns) and I live right next to section ape apartments. You make it look like everyone is awake and someone is always home while preparing for someone to break into the house. If someone does, you get the most painfully lethal thing closest to you and do something that makes the cartels look like hugs.
>"Oh hun, poor Juan was killed in our drive way a month ago, his family invited us over to their house for a funeral lunch or something I dunno how these Mexicans do it when some one dies"

Get the family together, eat the Mexican staples, get utterly smashed on the hardest liquor you can imagine and depending how many gang members in the family are present, they go out to kill whoever killed the person of honor.
>>
>>30355723
>>30355772
Its actually my neighbor and she's a 8/10. Single mom though....and
> brandishing
Besides these people are "hard asses" they'd probably not be intimidated by a gun so easily.
>>
>>30353485

Sounds like Memphis or Atlanta
>>
>>30360741

Probably Atlanta

>MFW used to live in Atlanta
>Robberies and brandishing everywhere
>>
>>30353082
>how do you guys do it?
I worked nights telecommuting so I was awake and making don't-rob-me noises (which incidentally sound a lot like anime and jerking off) during the nigging hour. I also had a third floor walkup with multiple locked doors between me and outside so there was some marginal degree of defense in depth.

Ultimately I just moved someplace nicer. If you aren't allowed to clear out the pests at gunpoint, the neighborhood is a lost cause.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.