[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't have a safe yet >I guess the foam case is okay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: wake me up.gif (3MB, 658x800px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.gif
3MB, 658x800px
>don't have a safe yet
>I guess the foam case is okay for now
>two weeks later
>rust everywhere

kill me
>>
>>30341685
Don't dip your case in saltwater before you store your gun in it, idiot.
>>
>>30341685
>Foam case
>Two weeks

Nigga.
>>
>>30341691
I live 200 miles away from the nearest ocean,

thankfully the bore and chamber look okay

but there are specks on much of the exposed exterior, like the barrel, the barrel nut, the trigger guard, etc.

The folks on TFL are saying get a silicon sock
>>
>>30341699
That's what it came in. In retrospect, I guess foam has a lot of surface area to hold moisture, but why would you ship a gun in something that eats it?
>>
>>30341720
To make people buy more when it rusts over.
>>
>>30341710
Nigger I live 15 miles from the Atlantic and my shit has never done that
>>
>>30341720
Because it protects from scratches when you're carrying it to and from places. You're not just supposed to leave shit in there.
>>
File: its a fantasy, nothing more.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
its a fantasy, nothing more.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
I've been had /k/

i've been fucking hoodwinked

i've been calling this living breathing untruth someone significant to me, for over a year now
>>
>>30341754
Tell us your tale
>>
Eezox and dessicants, plebe.
>>
>>30341759
It's not /k/ related in the least, but i feel this is a good cautionary tale not to think with your dick
>>
>>30341732
Well, know I fucking know.

Could this be added to the sticky or something for new guys?
>>
>>30341763
I use eezox on the bore.

Should I be rubbing down the exertior (is that alright for your skin, if not could I use CLP for that)?

What desiccants would you recommend?
>>
>>30341765
Thinking with your dick is fine, just don't confuse that with love.

Men and women are horrible to each other, we just live in a time where you don't have to merry the first person you fancy in your village of 200 so that you can pop out a couple of kids before you die of consumption.
>>
>>30341787
Apply a light layer on all metal surfaces and wipe it down. If it's parkerized just fuckin' soak that bitch and let it sit for a few days, parked guns need to absorb it into the finish to be effective.
>>
>>30341792
>>Thinking with your dick is fine, just don't confuse that with love.

that's what happened

so now i feel like pigeon going through a jet turbine

started about year and a half ago, met on sex chat website while i was pretending to be hermaphrodite out of boredom
>>
>>30341805
Thank you, it is parkerized, I would have missed this.
>>
>>30341816
>met on sex chat website while i was pretending to be hermaphrodite

And you thought this would not end badly?
>>
>>30341832
never did because they didn't stick around, except for one FTM chick who wanted to cam
>>
File: EAA-Weird-Gun-Ad.jpg (933KB, 1186x1600px) Image search: [Google]
EAA-Weird-Gun-Ad.jpg
933KB, 1186x1600px
>>30341816
God reminds me of my younger days.

>be me at bar
>drinking alone, depressed as usual
>girl alone too, drinking same shitty beer
>tell her she has good taste
>ask her what other tastes she has that are similar
>she tells me she will tell me back at her place
>awwwyiss.jpg
>ride with her, notice she has one of those Browning Buckmark stickers all over her car
>get to her place
>she has portraits of JMB everywhere
>she skips the talk and gets down to business
>get to her room and get naked to do the nasty
>4 men concealed as JMB portraits jump me and inject me with a mild sedative
>One has a take down Winchester 1897
>he breaks it down and uses the magazine tube to cut my dick off
>he puts it back together and chambers my dick
>the woman is now spread eagle on the bed
>the man shoots my dick at her with his 1897
>bullseye
>I watch as she instantly gets pregnant from the shotgun dick
>Her belly grew and then I saw it
>out came the baby of a gun
>with barrels for legs
>one of the men knelt at the sight
>he looked at me and said
>"Well, son of a gun..."
>>
>>30341910
I know that's supposed to be humorous, but i'm still floating in wake of the spaghetti tsunami I unleashed on myself
>>
>>30342012
Just like the sushi I had from last night that has given me horrible gas: it will pass. Trust me.
>>
>>30342025
I know, until then i'm going to drown this feeling in sleep or alcohol
>>
>>30342046
Drown it in sleep. And good food.

I did the alcohol bit. Ended up waking up in a pile of vomit, shit and piss one afternoon. Don't do that bub. Ain't fun.
>>
>>30341710
You probably shot corrosive surplus through it and didn't clean it.
>>
>>30342083
ZQ1 7.62 is not corrosive, and as I mentioned in the other post, I cleaned the bore with eezox

It's all external.

ATM i'm following the advice of soaking the parkerized parts
>>
>>30341710
A silicon sock will do jack shit if what's causing the rust is on and in the gun itself.
Clean it, and give it a heavier application of oil all over that naughty bitch. If you got some silica packets, throw that shit into the case.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.