[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

al right /k/, whats the best rifle that can be used by left handed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

al right /k/, whats the best rifle that can be used by left handed shooters like me?. i was considering an AK since i can operate the safety and the charging handle with my right hand, but is there anything better?
>>
>>30321588
The AR is mostly ambidextrous you can get a lefty receiver for the mag release or full lefty for the brass. AK is good though. No mods required and you don't have to buy something with next to no mods for it and has plenty of spare parts. And if you have your mind set on something you'll never want anything else.
>>
AR-15
>>
P-90 fully ambidextrous
>>
>>30322140
actually i have seen many ambi modifications of ar 15s at a couple of local gun stores, so i might consider that.

>>30322274
i said RIFLE, anon.
>>
>>30321588

>Buy a lefty AR
>Look like you have no idea what you're doing when you pick up a right handed model

Ambi controls get the job done on any AR
>>
>>30322287
>i said RIFLE, anon

Well technically...
>the cartridge has more in common with a rifle's
>the barrel length (internally) is long enough
>>
>>30322274
>>30322371

Stop with your shitposting you know damn well it's more of a PDW/Subgun in role than a rifle

Thats like saying a 10" SBR has the same use as a 20" DMR based on the ammunition it feeds

P90 was also intended to fire mainly automatic in close quarters, versus the AR-15 which performs best in single for aimed fire
>>
>>30322400
Thats not me you dickhead, and you said rifle you didnt specify shit
>>
>>30322400
I kind of said it jokingly.
>>
File: e62.png (279KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
e62.png
279KB, 500x432px
>>30322412
>>
>>30322371
Actual OP here, Listen, I don't need a compact smg. I need a full sized rifle, built for my frame
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.