[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told you fags this would happen and it's only the beg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (37KB, 608x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 608x325px
I told you fags this would happen and it's only the beginning. Republicans, the NRA, Donald Trump are all opportunists and will take your rights at the drop of a hat. This is precedent and only the beginning of the end.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/filibuster-ends-after-gop-agrees-allow-gun-control-votes-senator-n593396
>>
>>30295273
> allowing people of a free nation to vote

This is barely gun related
>>
>>30295283
The same people said that about the 4th amendment and now it's pretty much totally gone.
>>
>>30295273
>there's a gun control bill in the republican majority Senate
>literallynothing.jpg
>>
>>30295303
People were claiming that republicans won't even allow this to make it there. Face it, they will come for your guns and this is the baby steps.
>implying republicans haven't voted to take your rights away
>implying you still won't support them
>>
>>30295310
>republicans will come for guns
I'll believe it when I see it, shitlord, was it not the democrats who went apeshit about gun control after the shooting?
>>
>>30295310
Voting not to enact unconstitutional laws isn't a step towards anything, fag. It's literally nothing.
>>
>>30295303
Senator Turtle Face has already said he would compromise. A ton of RINOs are going to cave to the libshits because it's an election year and they know dumb Hicks are still going to vote for them.
>>
>>30295273
Banning terror watch list people and universal background checks... So basically as long as I'm not a criminal or communicating with Abu Hajaar I can continue to obtain what I want. Fuckin republicans taking my guns...
>>
>>30295381
>>Banning terror watch list people and universal background checks... So basically as long as I'm not a criminal or communicating with Abu Hajaar

Or as long as you don't oppose the death penalty or any other policy the government wants turning you into a political enemy.
>>
>>30295273
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/missouri-sheriff-waives-concealed-carry-fees-orlandoshooting-video/
>>
>>30295273
>The National Rifle Association is fiercely opposed to what its leaders called a series of anti-gun bills and amendments, and warned its members Wednesday that the measures are a threat to the right to own firearms.

>Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, who has been endorsed by the NRA, told a crowd in Georgia: "I'm going to save your Second Amendment."
>It's been nearly a decade since Congress made any significant changes to federal gun laws. In April 2007, Congress passed a law to strengthen the instant background check system after a gunman at Virginia Tech was able to purchase his weapons because his mental health history was not in the instant background check database. Thirty-two people died in the shooting.
Literally Nothing
>>
>>30295407
But guess what I do support the death penalty and think it should be a faster process.
>>
>>30295420
the point is you can be put on the terror watchlist for something as simple as opposing a government policy. Don't support gun control? Terror watchlist, no more flying, they're trying to make it so no more guns either, with no way to appeal or even know about it until they deny you.
>>
>>30295381
>can be prevented from owning guns because the government put you on a list
>does not need any court approval, or even any particularly solid evidence

It's not about the effect of the law today, it's the precedent it sets for tomorrow.
>>
>>30295381
Yeah, never mind that Senators have called the militia movement "terrorists" or named the Gadsden Flag a "symbol of insurgents".

I'm sure you've have nothing to be concerned about.
>>
>>30295420
>I think a system that is already known to kill innocent people by mistake should have less oversight

Ayyyy.

But now I'm probably not allowed to own guns.
>>
>>30295458
>this meme
most wrongful executions are from decade old cases.
Modern forensics have a really low rate of error, negligible almost
>>
>>30295310
>People were claiming that republicans won't even allow this to make it there

you have to have a 3/5ths majority (60%) to defeat a filibuster.

The republicans currently hold only 54 seats (54% of the senate). There isn't a way they could have actually ended this filibuster with a vote for cloture.

Conversely, it only takes a normal majority (51%) to pass or veto a bill that's been introduced. They can easily accomplish this.

Basically, they took the only rational course of action here.
>>
>>30295518
>Almost

Still killing innocent people to satisfy your own feelz.
>>
>>30295273
>Comes to vote
>Every bill crushed in Senate
>Libshits get to say they tried to pass gun control
>Republicans get to say they protected your rights
>Establishment politicians all chalk themselves a win and political brownie points with their constituents
So literally fucking nothing
>>
>>30295600
>my feels
I don't get this.
>>
>>30295381
LOL, you post on /k/ dumbfuck your on the list.
>>
>>30295817
Executing people serves no purpose but to stroke your dick and think about how "tough on crime" you're being. This is not something we should accept even the slightest chance of an innocent death to accomplish.
>>
>>30295831
>Omar Mateen doesn't get gunned down by cops
>stands trial
>gets life for ~50 counts of premeditated murder
Yes, completely justifiable.

If someone has no respect for the value of the life of another, why should they be granted a life that is fully payed for by taxpayers?

Is their life worth more than the person or persons they killed?
>>
>>30295873
>Is their life worth more than the person or persons they killed?

Because leaving them locked up in a tiny cell until they die /literally/ kills their victims again. There is totally actual harm that comes of the killer not being killed.

I don't think a country as prison-happy as the US can pretend to give a shit about the cost of keeping someone in a jail cell.
>>
>>30295273
I hope a new civil war happens, the US needs to be destroyed and rebuilt.
>>
>>30295901
>I hope a new civil war happens, the US needs to be destroyed and rebuilt.
You're already seeing the background of rising action, anon. It's gonna take several more decades for it to blow out
>>
>>30295893
>using a large amount of taxpayer dollars on keeping them alive
>they put nothing back towards society
>parasites aren't harmful guys

Not saying it kills the victims again, just that they don't deserve to live.

>what the government and private prisons do means you can't disagree
Must be nice living in europe where you have no problems at all muhammed
>>
>>30295303
>>30295310
Doesn't the bill still have to pass congress as well? What's our majority in congress again?
>>
>>30295829
I wish I could see my alphabet soup file and everything they might have on me. Just imagine how cool that would be.
>>
>>30297087
The bill won't pass the house of representatives.

They didn't pass it for 25 dead elementary school kids after a 6 month campaign shilling against "assault rifles" and they can't now.
>>
>>30295381
"Subject has been denied the purchase of a firearm due to behavior unbecoming of social justice" - Hillary firearms eligibility check
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.