[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask mom why I haven't received a letter for selective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1426791973138.jpg (18KB, 183x182px) Image search: [Google]
1426791973138.jpg
18KB, 183x182px
>ask mom why I haven't received a letter for selective service (I'm 19)
>anon, it's because you have autism

Is this true?

I don't have aspergers, I'm perfectly healthy.

I just happen to be on the spectrum, but just barely.
>>
>>30289512
Did you sign up for it retard?

You gotta sign up on website.
>>
I'm 21 and haven't got mine, I have no diagnosed mental disorders and I've had my doctor tell me that I'm as healthy as can be.
>>
>All men must register for Selective Service (aka the Draft), even men with autism, unless they are institutionalized.

Source:http://www.tacanow.org/family-resources/government-resources-obligations-selective-service-registration/

Looks like you're a filthy draft dodger, OP.
>>
You must be young, half of us in our late twenties would be diagnosed on the spectrum if we were born after Y2K. I am self aware enough to know I have like 4 or 5 of the 9 traits. Don't sweat it bruh. Go out, find a career and hyperfocus the shit out of it and become the FUTURE!
>>
ITT: Draft Dodgers

IP's have been logged and sent to the authorities.
>>
>>30289575
"High functioning" autism is bullshit made to sell drugs and therapies. Y'all are just socially awkward. Go outside.
>>
>>30289512
You need to register before 26 or you're a felon. You probably haven't
>>
>>30289598
OP is fine. It's only if you're 26 or over and still not registered that it's a problem. Many people aren't aware the draft still exists. It's incredibly easy to do it online
>>
>>30289543
There's a website now?

I went to the post office to do it
>>
>>30289647
Yeah, just need your SS number and some stuff. It takes like 3 minutes
>>
>>30289653
What a time to be alive.
>>
File: 1444155131123.jpg (17KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
1444155131123.jpg
17KB, 604x438px
>>30289512
Dude I had CANCER and have lymphedema now and I still had to register. Even if I got drafted I would no doubt not be sent anywhere. It's really easy, just ask for your SS# if you don't have it
>>
>>30289647
There was a website in 2003 when I turned 18.
>>
>>30289619
Seconded.
>>
>>30289668
They actually ask you where you heard about it, I guess they're away people don't know it still exists. Both my parents didn't know and never told me about it. I had to find out for myself and do it online
>>
>>30289573
Relief

Thanks
>>
>>30289619
Third.

Social anxiety can be overcome. Just chat up some old fudds at the range, theyre easy to talk to.
>>
Do none of you fuckers pursue higher education? I had to register to even be considered for financial aid / fill out the FAFSA
>>
https://www.sss.gov/Registration/Check-a-Registration/Verification-Form

Here's the link to check if you're registered, if you're an old fart like me and couldn't remember.
>>
File: 1465783014173.jpg (10KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
1465783014173.jpg
10KB, 300x292px
So get this, I go to NC as a foreign exchange student, and get the selective service letter with my name on it on the address of the people I was living with. I'm not even eligible for that shit yet they found me. I think I still have it somewhere.
>>
>>30289746
OP is 19 so probably not yet for him
>>
>>30289512
Your high school should of given you a form to fill out. Jesus Christ the education system in this country is just sinking fast.
>>
>>30289879
My highschool didnt do anything with it, i was signed up for the selective service when i got my learners permit.
>>
>>30289512
>be a tranny
>get out of it
>I may have to sign up for it in the end depending if they make women sign up
>i am still mentally ill so they will not let me kill kebab despite me wanting to
>>
They just did it for me when I got my driver's license.
>>
>>30289679
>>30289743
>>30289619

I work in the trades and have long since been forced to overcome that shit. I still feel it somewhere deep inside and tend to keep to myself, but for the most part it only manifests itself in nasty flop sweat when I have to talk to certain people. Mostly people who can affect my career path. I instantly start to drip from the armpit, even if it isn't even warm, much less hot.
>>
>>30289512
Seriously?i got the note and I'm a high functioning autist.

In fact, if my doctor is correct, I'm one of the highest functioning people with autism ever born. I'm like the fucking Einstein of being retarded.
>>
Uh check your states, a bunch automatically register you when you get a drivers license
>>
I don't know how or when I was registered, but days after I turned 18 I got it in the mail but filled it out online. This was 2006
>>
>>30290015
you cannot remove kebab if you have
remove penis.
>>
>>30290226
take some lsd
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.