[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is every iteration of the M16 rifle so much sexier than the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: pure sex.jpg (61KB, 650x593px) Image search: [Google]
pure sex.jpg
61KB, 650x593px
Why is every iteration of the M16 rifle so much sexier than the AR-15? I know there are slight differences, but I can't put into words just what makes the M16 so pleasing to look at.
>>
>>30281051
Because they're bigger. (no homo)
>>
>>30281051
Um...except... you can make an AR-15 that looks literally exactly the same as an M16. They're called clones and they're quite popular.
>>
The family is all utilitarian in appearance and function, while most every ar-15 is bogged down with so much garbage it becomes tedious to even look at.
>>
>>30281102
Case and point, the picture is all AR-15s, not a single third pin among them.
>>
>>30281138
Should note they all have a full fence around the mag release aswell. Looks like they all have a1 flashhiders aswell.
>>
>>30281102

>Um...except...

Stopped reading.
>>
>>30281051
Because a carbine length gas system is gay. All that exposed barrel looks like a needle dick hanging out there. There is literally no reason for a carbine length gas system unless you have a short barrel.
>harsher recoil impulse and is harder on the rifle
>shorter sight radius with irons
>less handguard space for accessories
>looks gayer

I wish our armed forces would adopt an 18" rifle length gas system with a fixed rifle stock. Make our soldiers "riflemen" again.
>>
>>30281390

I wish you weren't a neverserved who doesn't understand why that idea sucks.
>>
>>30281390
>>30281407
W R E C K E D
R
E
C
K
E
D
>>
>>30281407
F U C K Y O U
U
C
K

Y
O
U
>>
>>30281495

Nice meme, faggot. Everything he said is totally right, except for the fact that most civilian shooters might not understand the point of adjustable stocks in the modern era.
>>
File: 1383788825006.jpg (218KB, 1465x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1383788825006.jpg
218KB, 1465x1360px
This is such a shit thread.
>>
>>30281508
The point is to adjust them once and then never use that feature again
>>
>>30281624
welcome to /k/ after ever mass shooting since 5 years ago, give it two weeks
>>
>>30281631
>I don't know what body armor is
>>
>>30281508
It's not a meme, it's something that literally every branch of every army except the US Marines understand, because the Marines are too stubborn to change. Fixed stocks suck with body armor, period. Fixed stocks suck with smaller people. Fixed stocks REALLY suck with smaller people with body armor.

I'll give you that 18" is the master race barrel length though. Whether the light gas impulse of an 18" rifle gas weapon is enough to ensure reliability under combat conditions though remains to be seen.
>>
>>30281219
Those are a2 flash hiders, the bottom is solid
>>
>>30281495
>>30281503
>>30281508
>>30281876

This. This is why I called him out on it.

I don't need a fucking longer, fixed length weapon when I'm wearing body armor, mounting and dismounting, entering a tight space (breach and clear) because it doesn't make a difference. Your extra FPS out of your cute little boutique rifle don't interest us. A weapon we can actually use is gonna be best, and there's no range you can hit with yours that I can't hit with mine.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.