[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>come home with my new AK47 that I paid $500 for (not even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image:52561.jpg (104KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
image:52561.jpg
104KB, 1280x848px
>come home with my new AK47 that I paid $500 for (not even joking)
>my dad sees my gun that I brought home and he starts yelling at me and getting mad at me
>me and dad get into a fierce argument about the gun
>he gets angry and so do I and that is when hands start flying
>my face gets punched really hard and I fall on the ground hurting like a bitch

As I layed there on the floor, beaten and disrespected by my own father.

He crouched down close to me and whispered into my ear; "keep your damn slav shit out of my all american gun safe and get rid of that piece of shit!"

After that he gets up and goes over to clean his M1 Garand while I am crying on the floor.
>>
K...
>>
Where the fuck can I get an AK for $500?
>>
>>30276602
Classic has some AMD's for that.
>>
>>30276586
>ak for $500
>spewing le ebin may may pasta
Die in a car fire
>>
>>30276602
BudsGunShop.com

I just ordered an M85 Pap pistol today
>>
>>30276586
>"keep your damn slav shit out of my all american gun safe and get rid of that piece of shit!"
Great ending.
>>
>>30276611
>>30276617

I'll check this out, I haven't bought a gun before but me and my wife own a few, I just started my real career now so I'm looking to increase our collection
>>
File: image.jpg (247KB, 1538x1155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247KB, 1538x1155px
SLAVBOOS BTFO
>>
>>30276586
>>30276617
Is this the perfect shill
>>
>fudd dad
>>
>>30276702
Nope. Feel free to check the ip.

Just happy (((coincidence)))
>>
>>30276682
What do you mean BTFO? With just a tiny amount of cleaning they made that pre war Tula operate just as well as a mid war Izzy!
>>
>>30276586
Do cunts on here have fathers actually like this?
>>
File: 04.jpg (187KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
187KB, 600x640px
>>30276586
>"keep your damn slav shit out of my all american gun safe and get rid of that piece of shit!"
>mfw
>>
>>30276586
>keep your damn slav shit out of my all american gun safe
your dad is cotton hill, isn't he?
>>
>>30277843
I didn't find this greentext all that funny until I read this reply and re-read it in cotton's voice. Thank you, based anon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.