[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's say the earth's core did magically somehow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: image:53180.png (466KB, 719x1187px) Image search: [Google]
image:53180.png
466KB, 719x1187px
So let's say the earth's core did magically somehow stopped working and everything went to shit.

Somehow the government randomly selected your ass to save the world and you are tasked with recruiting five tripfags from /k/ and each must be specifically assigned to whatever role you see fit and you must explain why.

Also you must come up with a weapon that cound magically make the earth's core work again and shit fuck logic I don't know just shoot at it or something fuck.

>inb4 thread gets deleted

Fuck you fun haters
>>
>>30215673
Who on earth would break their own television over a movie scene and death threat about an actor?
>>
File: image:53179.png (300KB, 720x927px) Image search: [Google]
image:53179.png
300KB, 720x927px
>>30215687
The same guy that broke his other T.V. over addy in z nation
>>
>>30215673
>could

Sorry phone typo sucks
>>
>>30215673
>>30215702
Holy fuck talk about psychopath
>>
>>30215702
I remember that thread from /b/

Guy was completely fucking nuts

He even shown his own broken hand.
>>
Don't know how many people on /k/ are geologists or physicists.

If the Earth's core did stop, how exactly are you supposed to get it to start again?

If it was as complex as detonating a nuclear bomb in the Earth's core, nobody on /k/ would be able to do it.
>>
>>30215673
Sad thing is that I too expected an explanation after seeing that part of the movie but it never was explained.

Does anyone got ideas why the bitch didn't open the door in time?
>>
>>30215741
It's Antman. Has to be.
>>
>>30215673
Nothing about this thread is /k/, and everything about it is stupid.
>>
>>30215754
Guys I got an idea!

What if we.

Just hear me out.

What if we take a bunch of mosin nagants.

And lots of surplus ammo.

Just listen.

And load them all up and tie the strings together on each trigger.

Ready to hear this idea?

And pull the trigger and shoot it all at the same time at the core!

Great idea right guys!?
>>
>>30215792
Which is why it's fun

Fun nights you know
>>
File: image:52561.jpg (104KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
image:52561.jpg
104KB, 1280x848px
>>30215794
It's so stupid it may actually work
>>
>>30215807
No.

When other people make "fun" threads they're at least tangentally related to /k/.

Video game threads feature games with realistic guns, fun gunplay in general, or scenarios that /k/ would find appealing (generally innawoods, fighting the good fight against statist oppressors, and operating operationally, just to name a few themes.)

This is none of them. This just seems like an excuse to post that retarded picture or something.
>>
>>30215774
It IS antman

No one posts like that but antman himself
>>
>>30215829
Well either way I just like to hear what this place has to offer if given the job on rebooting earth's window program
>>
I'd choose Sa/k/uya just so I could watch him die like pic related.
>>
>>30215702
So siscal didn't give two thumbs up?
>>
>>30217004
I don't get the joke
>>
>>30217792
There used to be Siskel and Ebert, two movie critic reviewers. If they gave a "2 thumbs up" it meant movie was good.

One of them died, and they're no longer relevant. Was 90's maybe early 2000's. I guess I showed I'm old at age 29.
>>
>>30215673
What do you mean, stopped working. Do you mean it stops making the magnetosphere or stops producing heat from radioactivity?

Or just flat out vanishes.

Because honestly, we couldn't do jack shit about any of that for hundreds of years.
>>
>>30215673
I remember seeing this movie in theaters and laughing the whole time.

What a fucking shitshow.
>>
>>30217840
Oh okay thanks

Never been a big fan of movie jokes like that but anyways though.

Why would this guy break his tv twice and break his hand twice from two shows?
>>
>>30215673
Okay honest question here

Why did beck let the guy die when there was obviously enough time to open the door adn reclose it?

Can anyone explain this to me that the movie failed to explain please?
>>
>>30218318
>and
>>
>>30215673
>tripfags
i would pick all of them to be in a capsule that is shot straight into the sun
after that I would pick actual people with credentials to accomplish the mission
>>
>>30218318
CAN SOMEONE FUCKING ANSWER ME ALREADY FUCK!
>>
File: 1455765795452.gif (912KB, 500x242px) Image search: [Google]
1455765795452.gif
912KB, 500x242px
>>30218615
GET BTFO
>>
>>30218655
Feminist beck lover detected
>>
>>30215673
The reason beck killed the guy and smugged about it afterwards was because she wanted to be known as a "true leader" by deliberately sacrificing the guy despite the fact he could have been saved easily.

Bitches are fucking mental as hell!
>>
>>30220063
Is this true?
>>
>there were originally going to be dinosaurs in this movie
>the entire scene where the dickass scientist was ranting in the cockpit was ad-libbed, including the punch
>said dickass scientist nearly had an anyeurism over all the stupid shit the writers had come up with and fought tooth and nail to get as much retardation thrown out as possible
movie would have been a lot worse without him
>>
>>30218318
>radios not working for some reason I forget
>long ass ship, twisting corridors, fuck the designer
>likely at least some noise transmitting from the moving core through the skin of the ship

Fuck that movie anyway.
>>
>>30222493
The radio was obviously working fine since she literally just heard the guy's crying for her to open the door and they have enough time to reopen the door and then close it without risking the ship itself but beck instead refused to open the door thus throwing out the opportunity to reopen the door then without destroying the hull.

She didn't even explain or shown remorse except she played victim in this all because the other guy earlier on told her she isn't a real leader until she "makes mistakes" which she deliberately did in order to establish her "leader" role.
>>
>>30222570
That is a lie and she obviously shown remorse and grief

How could you even say that?
>>
>>30215882
Same
>>
File: 1426357734269.jpg (102KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1426357734269.jpg
102KB, 1366x768px
>>30215673
You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders-The most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia"-but only slightly less well known is this: "Never start a thread with an image more interesting than the text!"
>>
>>30215673

>floating diamonds in the mental

I need to watch this movie!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.