[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss District of Columbia is "a Quartermaster Officer (...)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 7075284.png (390KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
7075284.png
390KB, 400x600px
Miss District of Columbia is "a Quartermaster Officer (...) and is currently a Logistics Commander for the 988th Quartermaster Detachment Unit at Fort Meade, Maryland."

I have no idea, is that a hard thing to do? I am in the Canadian forces, I assume she is just QM stores O at some rinky dink unit.
>>
>>30183682
I bet she takes A LOT of dick.
>>
>>30183682
Nigger
>>
>>30183682
She is also the Company Commander of the "988th Petroleum/Patroling? Detachment Unit Unit"
I couldn't understand the word.
>>
>>30183792
Company comander of a Detachment Unit?

That perplexes me. Wikipedia says a company is 80-250 people, but how big is a detachment unit? As big as it needs to be?
>>
>>30183763
I'd give her mine.

>for a couple minutes, anyway
>>
>>30183792
>Nigger
So?
>>
>>30186190
Nigger found.
>>
>>30186209

"You've got to go back, Mary!" "Where, Doc?!" "Back to /pol/!"
>>
>>30183682

She manages inventory at a higher level. It's just a job, senpai.
>>
Since we're posting black chicks who operate. This woman recently got fucked up on the job by some drunk cocksucker. And a cute black chick which makes this worse I feel, in a fucked up way. I'd say hope she gets better but shits not looking good unfortunately.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/06/nopd_officer_in_grave_conditio.html
>>
>>30186220
So, a black jew?
>>
>>30185315
Generally under 50.
>petroleum detachment unit
AKA, mobile gas station.
She's in command of 2 platoons (roughly 30 people) of fuelers, which is legitimately the place they send all the undesirables that still managed to pass the ASVAB. AKA, 90% of fuelers are either black or reformed trailer trash, since it has the lowest entry score requirements of any job in the army (even lower than cook, which is its sister MOS).

Generally, unless it's a National Guard unit, it's a punishment assignment and a career-ender (both due to being the least prestigious posting possible, and the 100% guaranteed fact that one of the fuelers will commit some heinous and well documented act).
>>
>>30186220
A lot of people hate niggers, not just on /pol/.
>>
>>30186318
Hell most black people hate niggers.
>>
>>30186283
>Generally, unless it's a National Guard unit, it's a punishment assignment and a career-ender
uh, no, she's Quartermaster, not some Ranger tabbed Infantry officer, and even thenm if you are in that point of your career that you need to be doing your specialty platoon time before moving on to a XO job, if Support Platoon is all that's available, that's were you go, not everyone can get the BN Scout plt or BN Mortar platoon.
>>
>>30183682
Quick everybody pretend that said didn't get her job and win miss teen niggers us a because she is black. Protip: nappy ass hair, GIANT flat noses and black as shit skin are all things that qualify as ugly as sin. #stoplyingwhitepeople
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.