[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neighbor was hard up for cash and needed $450 so he sold me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 20160602_215706.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160602_215706.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My neighbor was hard up for cash and needed $450 so he sold me his Dan Wesson .357 revolver, all his ammo and his holster.

Did I do good? I think its about $180 in ammo alone.
>>
>>30150713
yeah, you did very well
>>
HNNNNNNGGGGGGG

you done good anon, you done good
>>
Not bad. Only one barrel?
>>
is he holding onto the other two barrels?
>>
>>30150737
Only one barrel unfortunately
>>
>>30150723
>>30150728
Only problem is that the hammer has to be pulled back to fire. It will only tap the primer enough to dent it unless the hammer is cocked back.
>>
>>30150793
sounds like you need a new mainspring
>>
>>30150815
Thanks ill take it up to a gunsmith anyway to check it for other stuff. I only got to fire it 6 times, but its amazing so far.

First 3 rounds are incredibly accurate, the last 3 after it gets hot go all over the place
>>
>>30150868
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95xjizDOrcc
>>
>>30150713
Holy shit. You cleaned up, OP. Rejoice.
>>
>>30150713

Come back when you post the real price and the real story fake ass liar bs on this 4chan shit is out of control
>>
Dats a good deal mane
>>
>Taking your friend & neighbors hella expensive gun and extras for that cheap price
>Now he'll never get to caress his Dan Wesson again
>Never be able to re-enact Dirty Harry or Sledge Hammer when he's alone

>Not just loaning your neighbor the money and letting him keep his gun
>>
>>30151069
>loaning money to a fucktard who's dumb enough to get himself in a situation where he's liquidating guns

OP made the right choice.
>>
>>30150764
It's a damn good deal already. Multiple barrels would be daylight robbery.

>>30150793
That's pretty typical. The double action pull doesn't actually pull the hammer back as far as single action. Could need new mainspring, but check your grip screw. Having it too tight messes with the spring.
>>
>>30151069
Im not a fucking bank, i dont give out loans. He made the offer.

>>30150970
Thanks

>>30151036
You're jealous. Idk its a really good revolver but is it reallt that great?
>>
>>30151130
Im gunna let the gunsmith take a look, im new to firearms. I only have the revolver and an AOM160 in storage.
>>
>>30151069
dan wessons are not hella expensive
the thing that makes this a screaming deal is the ammo
>>
Your neighbor didn't sell shit.
You were bored and wanted to show off.
>>
>>30151699
dubs confirm OP is a fag
>>
>>30151699
Wrong
But I appreciate the honest display of ignorance
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.