[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In regards to SIG's p250 and p320's modular capability,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1245353663773.jpg (39KB, 693x279px) Image search: [Google]
1245353663773.jpg
39KB, 693x279px
In regards to SIG's p250 and p320's modular capability, when it comes to different calibers do you need to exchange everything in an exchange kit or would I only need to change the barrel?

None of the videos on youtube seem to touch on this since people are more interested in changing the size of the pistol along with the caliber rather than just the caliber.
>>
>>30150034

9/.40/.357 are interchangeable with a barrel, mag, and recoil spring change
>>
>>30150034
has anyone here actually done this?>>30150067
>>
>>30150317
I have, but good luck finding the parts anywhere, also the .45 is not interchangeable with the others.
>>
>>30150034
Bump.. been wondering this myself.
Why ño parts?
>>
>>30151375
Sig wants you to buy the conversion kits for $400.
>>
File: 1448143614977.jpg (45KB, 633x348px) Image search: [Google]
1448143614977.jpg
45KB, 633x348px
I really like the P320's modularity. Probably going to be my next gun to buy.

I just wish they made subcompacts with rails.
>>
File: ruger-american.jpg (197KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
ruger-american.jpg
197KB, 1500x844px
I wish Ruger would hurry the fuck up already and expand the American line. As it stands its serialized chassis serves no fucking purpose.
>>
>>30152217
>As it stands its serialized chassis serves no fucking purpose.
>serialized
>chassis

and here is the only time I have actually cared about that gun. I never knew this
>>
>>30152231
Yeah. I love Ruger but that's literally the only feature that would make me consider buying one...and they have yet to capitalize on it.
>>
You need to put that SIG on gunbroker and convert it into another pistol that isn't made by SIG USA. Cast parts, cheap steel (likely the lowest grade of stainless), zero QC, and weak frames, are some of the reasons SIG USA sucks.
>>
>>30152146
The subcompact now comes with rails in the large grip size.
>>
>>30152479
I did a google search after posting and to my surprise, it's actually a thing
>large grip size.

I saw one with a medium size. Is there a possibility of putting an xc1 on one?
>>
>>30152217

doesn't Ruger claim it's not designed to be removed by the user?
>>
>>30152535
Actually, just buy the compact frame and dremel the grip down to the subcompact size. The frames are cheap to buy.
>>
>>30151403

At that price you might as well just buy a new one.
>>
>>30152764
At first I thought there was no point with the P320 and how it basically costs the same across a gun but look at it like this way.
>use fullsize/compact for shooting at the range
>put on subcompact frame for cc
>have the same exact consistent trigger across 2-3 guns
>save time and money if you ever send it off for custom trigger work

At least that's how I see it.
>>
>>30152146

I wanna put my full size barrel in that just to see what it looks like
>>
>>30153713

It just sticks out slightly. The threaded barrels for Compact versions are the same length as Full Size barrels.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.