[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGS has one of the newer models (g3 or g4) of UTS-15 for $650.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: UTAS_UTS-15-08.jpg (65KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
UTAS_UTS-15-08.jpg
65KB, 800x531px
LGS has one of the newer models (g3 or g4) of UTS-15 for $650. Apparently nobody wants to buy it because the gen 1 was such a piece of shit, but I've heard the issues people complained about have been fixed now. Should I pick it up?
>>
>>30046486
Why not? If it's really not a gen 1, it's a steal at that price. It seems like a neat novelty gun that, at the very least, you can flip for a profit during the next inevitable panic buy if you don't like it.
>>
If you want to buy a gun that serves no real purpose other than to say "look what I got", then sure.
>>
https://youtu.be/brQi_T5RTAk
>>
File: 1453240348105.jpg (94KB, 1051x699px) Image search: [Google]
1453240348105.jpg
94KB, 1051x699px
>>30046548

i ain't clickin' dat shit nigga
>>
>>30046611

yeah, who are these spergs who make and watch 20-minute reviews? You can't summarize your review of the gun in under 5 minutes?
>>
>>30046633

i don't mind if it's a different channel.

i've had my fill of nutcase and can't take any more.
>>
>>30046611
>>30046633
>basically the worst gun ever made
>>
File: UTAS_sm.jpg (666KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
UTAS_sm.jpg
666KB, 1000x667px
Wife and I bought one a few years ago for a fun range gun. Gen1 so it had a kinds of fucking problems cycling (yes we were shucking the living fuck out of it).

Sent it to the factory for repairs and it runs like a top now as long as we do our part. Strangely enough it's really friggin accurate when using slugs, and there is a noticeable lack of muzzle rise.

tldr If you've got the spare cash, and don't mind getting familiar with it's quirks it's a lot of fun.
>>
>>30046486
To be honest I'd say yes. I really enjoy my Gen 4, it's a really interesting and fun gun. I wouldn't say it has the most practical applications in the world and even with most of all the kinks worked out mine still isn't perfectly reliable like my Maverick 88, but shooting one is an experience all it's own.
If you just love shotguns like I do, I think it's something you have to try out, and will probably keep around a while for that unique feeling that it brings when you load up 14 shells. Also something I never would have guessed by looking at it, it's really simple to take down and clean, and isn't as over engineered as it actually looks.
>>
>>30046904
I think the lack of muzzle rise is because the barrel is on the bottom of the gun, with the magazines and rail on top.

I know there were some experimental shotguns that had the same arrangement to try and take advantage of the top weight.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.