[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you are a shia in the middle of isis controlled territory you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: olas.jpg (140KB, 930x623px) Image search: [Google]
olas.jpg
140KB, 930x623px
you are a shia in the middle of isis controlled territory

you are at 500km from irak army controlled zone

you are carrying a 2 litres bottle of water, a knife, a pistol and arabic clothes

how do you manage to go to scape?
>>
>>30022695
By the will of Allah.
>>
Just walk out of ISIL territory.
>>
Use the water and metal from the knife to start a fusion reactor, start it with the koffman system.
Use the unlimited power to turn sand into microchips and achieve unlimited computatonal power.
Use barrel of the gun to focus on the communication sattellites, hack into the global internet and troll slavboos until ISIS collapses.
>>
>>30022695
>2 litres of water
Not gonna make it
>>
>>30022695
>how do you manage to go to scape
boolet in own head
>>
Use knife to customize grips for pistol and sell it as tactical slick grips for mallninjas for plane money
>>
>>30022695
I pretend to be Sunni and a supporter of the cause while I make my way out.
>>
>>30024100
But then they might mistake you for actually being enthusiastic and make you a suicide bomber.

Except they keep the detonator.
>>
Attach the knife to one end of some string, and tie the other end to a bullet, then shoot across Syria and BAM you got a grappling hook, then use that to get out
>>
File: Khyber pass colt.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Khyber pass colt.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>you are a shia in the middle of isis controlled territory
I'd be more worried if i were an orthodox christian. it's easy to lie about my denomination as a follower of Mohammed.

>you are at 500km from irak army controlled zone
i'd still be shitting bricks even in the green zone. Iraqi regulars are corrupt as fuck.
>a knife, a pistol
How much ammunition do i have? what pistol?
For the sake of this scenario, i'll say i have a Khyber Pass copy Makarov or some colt clone in 7.62 tok with 2 spare mags.which isn't strange to see in that part of the world. and for a knife i'll assume AK bayonet or similar.

As for where i am, i'll assume i'm in Baiji or Tikrit, because anywhere else like Alepo, Falluja and Mosul. all are close to "greenzones" like Iran or Turkey. and i'll be making my way to Baghdad for maximum travel.

>make my way to the Tigris
>follow it all the way to baghdad
>maintain grayman throughout. pretend to be a pilgrim making your way to Mecca via the ass end of Saudi Arabia.
>The Tigris fulfills my need for water, even if it's going to be dirty.
>Area around the river will be filled with animals. use AK bayonet to make traps like dead falls and sand pits for things like insects and hares. take alms from any charitable.
>reach baghdad and join a shia militia
>>
>>30022695
>>>/qst/
>>
>>30022695
convert to sunni islam then walk out
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.