[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From what I've seen, /k/ sides with the person filming.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 15

File: 1450743843548.jpg (21KB, 534x518px) Image search: [Google]
1450743843548.jpg
21KB, 534x518px
From what I've seen, /k/ sides with the person filming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynARIUDll-0

The guy with the gun should never have displayed it if he didn't intend to kill, plus he would probably request a bill of sale, and he didn't immediately draw and double tap into the head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynARIUDll-0
>>
The only reason why the guy with the dog flashed his gun was because he was an irresponsible gun owner (who insists on a bill of sale, lmao fucking dumb fudd) who is insecure around public protesters.
>>
both of them are retarded.
i have and love my dogs.
walking them on grass in the sun is fine so long as you take breaks and have lots of water on hand - this is why the cameraman is wrong.

you should never, ever, ever show or draw your gun on someone unless they are a credible, real threat to your/others' safety. this is why the man being filmed is wrong.

overall a video filled with extra chromosomes. potato/10
>>
>animal abuse
>on a pitt
everyone knows they have no pain receptors
>>
File: bandit.jpg (916KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
bandit.jpg
916KB, 2448x3264px
>>29930877
pitts are pretty fuckin nato my dude
don't perpetuate the stereotype.
battlebuddy thread?
starting with my dane.
>>
File: 20160122_121233.jpg (873KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160122_121233.jpg
873KB, 2560x1440px
>>29930884
Dude nice dog. I have a 100 pound black lab and she's my baby. But God damn is her head big.
>>
>>29930834
I refuse to side with white people who have dreadlocks, shitty beards, make shitty music, and call themselves budslayer. I wish the dog walker would have shot this faggot.
>>
>>29930956
>But God damn is her head big.
i know that feel.
fucking dog wants hugs, and pushes me across the room.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1024x1024px
>>29930956
I love my lab. He's such a good boy on walks, he fetches like a champ and is a godsend on duck hunts when there's a current.
But that cunt tries to eat out every woman under fifty he meets and has an undying interest in all my buddy's nuts.
Oh well, if I wanted a well mannered dog k guess I'd have gotten him fixed.
>>
>>29930834
lol

This is why I'm enslaved by the filthy American government.

If I could get away with it, I would probably murder a faggot like that just so I don't have to deal with that kind of bullshit anymore.
>>
File: 100_1667.jpg (3MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
100_1667.jpg
3MB, 3072x1728px
Best doggy ever reporting in.
>>
>>29930834
Nope.

Guy in car is exceedingly hostile and irrational, and not all that coherent. HE"S issuing bizarre demands.

Brandishing to deter a threat is legal in many places and almost universally better than letting things escalate to a fistfight where you will have to shoot.
>>
>>29931055
how old is he?
looks to be up there.
I'll get a pic of my lab/pit ace, he's an old guy too. don't have a pic now.
>>
They guy with the camera is the faggot
>>
I'm at work so no sound...Where is the animal abuse ?
>>
>>29931263
the ground was hot
>>
kill yourselves
>>
>>29931040
I have a great pyranesse and hes the same way with nuts and asses.

Great dog though, but there are certain things hard wired into him thats damn near impossible to train out of him. Litterally one of the "dumbest" dogs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Intelligence_of_Dogs

i think thats an incorrect word, he can bark and quiet bark, lay down, sit, etc on command IF he is not otherwise occupied with his method of protection.

For example, if its just me and him, he does it fine. If he thinks somebodys comeing to the door or is generally excited it goes right out the window. Its funny, you can see it happen on his face. Its like somebody flips a switch in his head, and it gets the most retarded look like he is deciding weather or not to go full retard.

Luckily, the breed is fucking great around kids, smaller animals like lizards and kittens (even when the adolescent kitten swiped his nose, he just sniffed more lol and wanted to play) is nocturnal and will guard while you sleep, has a VERY high pain tolerance, just a great, great dog.

Its weird, i grew up around labs and german shepherds, the type of dogs that will do anything if you put the time into them. Then i meet a breed that says "no, im programmed to do this instead, too fucking bad"

Have a pic, here he is on a king size bed next to a body pillow. He sleeps like this sometimes, damn giant retard.

/blog
>>
>>29931040
My dogs a god damn cunt on walks. She'll go after ever dog\animal she sees. Goes crazy for food. Good thing is she loves people as long as we (the family) introduces them. She went balls crazy when my friends went into my house with out me. Good thing or bad.. She still can hold her bit. Ripped up my mom's arm because she tried to take food from her. But it's my family and mines fault we didn't train her right. But still a great dog 13 years old and can still fuck you up.
>>
>>29931006
Flipped my cousin over running through the feild. Nailed her with her head. Her head is like a block.>>29931040
>>
>>29931302
>great pyranesse
i had a friend with one of those.
fucker was snuggly as hell but you came home like 90% fur.
aren't they just really fluffy overgrown labs?
>great dane really low on list
I'm not surprised. I love my dane but he is fucking retarded.
>>
>>29931315
Oh, i have a lint roller in my car, fur is unavoidable.

Yes, when they are calm and "off" they are pretty much giant snuggly labs. Once they are your friend they will show it.
>>
Does hot concrete/pavement even hurt dogs? Mine runs around on it all the time in the summer.

Also, at the end when the guy filming starts threatening the guy doesn't he have every right to blow his head off?
>>
>>29930834
That mother fucker is batshit crazy.

Sidewalk guy should have shot him.

>inb4 he wasnt armed.

A car is a deadly weapon. Ask every cop whoever shot somebody because they were in a car. Some crazy bastard starts screaming at me and chasing me in a car, im shooting that fucker.
>>
File: 1463074729179.jpg (239KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463074729179.jpg
239KB, 800x800px
>>29931327
Yes kinda? From what I know dogs transfer or relate their body temperature through their paws. So basically what they feel on the ground is what they think how hot it is. That's why the foggot is saying take off your shoe's and socks. To feel the heat like the dog does but. Then again that's why you have a lot of water for you dog.. But non the less that guy shouldn't have flashed his gun. And that animal lover can take a big nigger dick in the ass.
>>
>>29931055
Nice Red, anon. My blue heeler just turned 3.
>>
>>29931382
Aren't their paws a lot more rugged than human hands and feet are though? I'm just saying mine will gleefully run from the grass to the concrete driveway to take a crap right behind my car in 105 degree heat. Doesn't seem to bother him at all
>>
>>29930834
So you shouldn't walk your dog because it's hot out?
That's like not letting your fish swim because the water is 2 degrees over their recommended temperature
>>
>>29931446
Not really though because fish can overheat from ambient temperature whereas temperature of just the ground isn't nearly as serious for surface dwellers.
>>
I agree with the guy that was filming, that does makes dogs sick n shit
however, what a fucking dick, it's a shame the guy didn't shoot him and his dog
>>
>>29931302
I have a great pyrenees myself, best fucking dog I've ever had. People only think they're dumb because they don't generally listen reliably. My guy knows more commands than any other dog I've known, but will only actually perform the associated behavior if he hasn't got an idea of his own. He's big into sniffing genitals, butts, and pants in general.
>>
>>29931400
Yes thir paws are rugged but it has to do with something about paws relationship to body temperature. They can't release body heat through their skin like human so they do it through their tongues. And they also tell how hot it is by their paws. So if the black top is hotter then it really is their bodys mislead how hot it really is and it fucks with them. It's fucked up nature shit. Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>29931465
It does make the dog sick if you don't give it enough water. That guy should be shot for flashing his gun like a foggot and the guy filming should be shot for being a foggot. But really he isnt doing any harm. I mean we treat our dogs better than other humans. At least he wasn't walking a Ukrainian Ovcharka.
>>
>>29931302
>pug
>near the bottom
>shih tzu almost the very bottom
Yep. Seems legit.

My pug is a great guy and an affectionate buddy, but damn is he dense.
>eats dust. Just hoovers it up before you can get a dustpan.
>eats anything it looks like you are taking away. Have used this to trick him into eating lemons, toffee, spinach, all kinds of hilarious stuff.
>if you knock on the wall, he will go bark at the balcony door. On the 11th floor. Like there must be someone out there.
>once caught a pigeon. Was profoundly confused as to what to do next. Just sat on it and looked at me with head tilted.
>bumps into furniture all the time.
>farts while dancing as he enters a room.

And my aunt has a shih tzu who is full on untrainable. Thinks it runs everything. They tell me shit when I come over like:
>use the back door to leave, he doesn't like people using the front door.
>don't move your feet around too much (when at the dinner table) or he will get upset and bite.
>don't go near his toys (family sneaks around his toys like little plush landmines around the house.
The little fucker bit my sister once, and quite frankly, I dare the little asshole to try anything. If I don't punt his little fuzzy ass into orbit myself, my pug will crack his skull like a walnut. I've seen him splinter an antler. For little dogs, pugs have MASSIVE jaw strength.
>>
>guy in car following and harassing guy
>telling him hes going to fuck him up and steal his doggo
>pursues him for a length of time

Should have drawn desu
>>
While Mr. Slayer is annoying as hell, I can't figure why Red Shirt uncovered his gun aside from not being mentally quick enough to fend off this verbal attack and feeling the need to feel tough.
>>
>>29930884

Fuck pits, gas them all.
>>
>>29932290
This
>>29932365
An attempt to defuse the situation and back the violent lunatic the fuck off before violence results.
Brandishing can be used as a good deterrent to shit talking mentally disturbed dude bros to prevent an assault
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>29930884

Not exactly my battle bro because he's scared shirtless of loud noises, but loyal and rad nonetheless..
>>
File: 1391430614246.gif (966KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1391430614246.gif
966KB, 200x150px
>>29930834
>Budslayer
Autistic
>>
>>29935420

Is that taken in a park or something? Looks like a weird area.
>>
>>29930834
Don't the dog's pads make it so the heat isn't a big deal? I wouldn't ever have to worry about that b/c it doesn't exceed 80F in Ohaiyo
>>
>>29935511

Yes... A dog park. Not to be rude, but is that not a common thing by you? There's like 10 of them here in Raleigh.
>>
>>29935970

Usually dog parks are grass not mud
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>29930884
If we are doing battle buddies....

He's a German Shephard, but has something else in him that makes him just slightly smaller than other Shephards and gives him this georgeous red color...
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>29936031
Figures they come out sideways
>>
>>29930956
Took me longer than it should have to realize your dog wasn't wearing a giant golfball
>>
>>29930834
>mo'fuckar pulled a gun on me
>dude pulled his gun out
What? It stayed in his holster and he never had a hand on it.
Yeah nah, I side with the dog walker, at least he's not retarded. Did he need to show his pistol? Ehh not really, but he's more in the right than the retard driving the car.
>>
>shows he's carrying a firearm

>HE PULLED HIS GUN OUT, DUDE

Typical fucking Californians.
>>
File: DogEdit.jpg (3MB, 3903x3071px) Image search: [Google]
DogEdit.jpg
3MB, 3903x3071px
Doggo thread?

>>29936031
>>29936042
German Shep is best Shep
>>
>>29936018

>woodchips but good try
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>29936321
>Dat pup
Agreed. I would really like to know what the mix in my boy is. The reddish color is really a mystery. But he looks all German Shep
>pic will be upside down but all I can do with my phone
>>
>>29936410
Mine is a mix. Wood chips, some grass and a dirt area that the dogs have dug a big hole and use for a rumblepit
>>
>>29930834
Fuck this faggot and his self-righteous bullshit. Mind your goddam business. Every cunt with a camera these days are so brave "hurr I got my phone out!! I'll post you on Facebook" Goddam this country is proper fucked.
>>
all these german shepherds.
god I want one.
but I don't know what to look for as i'm usually looking at big dogs (great dane anon here).
I knew a guy with a german shepherd, fucker was like, mastiff size and all black. named helios, beautiful dog.
how do i into german shepherd
>>
>>29936970
If you want purebred start with about 2k

I got mine from the shelter. Honestly that is what you should do. Just be patient and search multiple shelters
>>
File: WATERMELON.jpg (139KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
WATERMELON.jpg
139KB, 600x630px
>>29930834
This is why you never flash a gun at someone, wait for them to give you legal grounds to end them, and do the world a favor.

to think we could have had one less stoner cunt in this world.
>>
>>29937187
cool, I love getting rescues anyway.
anything medically to look out for?
on big dogs their stomachs flip and knot up but I don't know shit about shepherds
>>
Brandishing is bad but that guy shouldn't have been starting shit for no reason.

If a random person starts yelling at you and saying they're going to steal your property you would think they're mentally ill or a threat. I defend the guy with the gun here no matter how wrong it seems.
>>
>"I'm gonna call the cops on you"
>Why
>"Do you know how hot it is?"
>Just walk away because this faggot don't know that no matter how fucking hot it is out there, my faggot ass dog won't stop whining like the little bitch he is to go out and go for a walk.

Whole thing could've ended there. If the nigger gets out of his car and approaches me, then I'd consider at least showing I'm armed. I too live in AZ, it's just going from CC to OC. And I've had that exact same shit happen to me a few times.

>Dog can go in and out of the house to run around the backyard at any time he pleases.
>Don't matter what I'm doing, he always wants to go out for a walk at 5, and it's still pretty hot out at that time right now, and will be in the summer when the days get longer. Usually I just walk him once it starts getting dark during the summer to avoid shit like this, but people are all a bunch of fucking pussy faggots.
>Soccer mom stops and pulls over
>"Why are you walking the dog, you asshole?"
>Because he wants to be walked, you dumb bitch
>Gets appalled I called her a bitch. "It's too hot out for him"
>Turn to the dog and ask him if it's too hot. The little asshole just goes over to a palm tree and pisses on it
>Guess it's not!
>"Hurr hurr you shouldn't be walking your dog anyway, it's too hot!"
>Are you going to buy him boots for me? No? Are you going to walk him? No? Are you going to put up with him whining and squealing nonstop until he gets his walk? No? Then fuck off you dumb bitch
>Walk away, and she ends up driving away

Fuck people
>>
File: 1429279751418.jpg (45KB, 506x513px) Image search: [Google]
1429279751418.jpg
45KB, 506x513px
>>29930834
Dude in the car is a fucking jackass, who the fuck would side with him?

>"waah it's too hot out waaaaah the hot concrete"
>"I'm beating the fuck out of him"
>"he pulled a gun out on me, I'm calling the cops"
>"pull your gun bro, I'll smoke you"
>starts yelling at him from a distance
this is fucking autism holy shit
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.