[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Afternoon, niggers! Any of you guys able to help me out on this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (85KB, 576x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 576x261px
Afternoon, niggers! Any of you guys able to help me out on this fine day?

I have a ratty chinese sks. Not even a type 56, just one if the export models. Anyway, bubba already had his way with it, and I figure, fuck it.

I wanna do something like this. I have an svd scope I wanna throw on it, but I have no idea which rail would be optimal. I've been looking on Kalinka, but I really have no idea what to get, seeing as there is so many optios for the sks. I really don't want to use the wood as an anchor point, but it's looking like that's the best option.

>Tl;dr; want to scope SKS, what's the best way to go about it?
>>
Haha just take it to a gunsmith and ask to have it slapped on and what they can do to unfugg the barrel so the scope won't be for something.

You say you don't wanna use the wood as an anchor point but once money comes to play you'll care less and less where it's anchored.
>>
File: 1462851756582.jpg (586KB, 2249x673px) Image search: [Google]
1462851756582.jpg
586KB, 2249x673px
>>29923150
>>
Why use a scope specifically designed for SVD? 7.62x39 has shit ballistics.
>>
>>29923188
According to lot of what I've been reading, the drop supposedly still coincides pretty well with the Chevron's
>>
>>29923188
Also, if I put on a mount that fits an AK rail, I can use whatever scope I want. It just so happens that I have an SVD one laying around.
>>
File: image.jpg (534KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
534KB, 960x1280px
Bumping for halp.
>>
Getting on that hangs over the wood is going to be the easiest and probably cheapest way to do it.

Like in you're pic.
>>
File: received_1022731401096581.jpg (101KB, 1230x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_1022731401096581.jpg
101KB, 1230x720px
MOLOT SKS/Mosin-Nagant Original Rail with Rivets from Kalinkaoptics.cum

Or the rail from westrifle.cum
(Canadian site )
>>
>>29923187
I actually kind of like the way this looks.
>>
>>29923187
Wow, besides that shit teir pistol grip and folding stock, that thing is a sexy beast
>>
>>29923188
Russian scopes tend to come with different cams for different calibres. You can get PSO in western calibres too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.