[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you bid on this yet? http://www.gunbroker.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (231KB, 1400x947px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 1400x947px
Why haven't you bid on this yet?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=558112068#PIC
>>
>>29921321
Also before some autist tries to get smart, yes I realize it begins in a few hours.
>>
File: 1462230741489.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1462230741489.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>29921321
>>29921324

I'm...skeptical about the authenticity there
>>
>>29921329
It's the real deal apparently.
>>
would need signed cert of authenticity, and a pic of zim zam signing it himself. to even consider such a purchase. its just another gun, without the paperwork to back up the story.

police records with the gun's serial# would add provenance too
>>
>>29921331

well shit

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-auction-gun-killed-trayvon-martin-article-1.2634153

>said he recently got the .9mm-handgun back from the Department of Justice

>.9mm

reee
>>
>>29921346
Same but this is going to piss off all the libshits and BLM. It will be awesome and hilarious
>>
>>29921358
The description is pure cringe. I'm slightly pissed at this because you know that the libshits are going to use it as evidence that all gun owners are bloodthirsty racists. That's not really what we want to portray.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-12-10-59-24.png (136KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-12-10-59-24.png
136KB, 720x1280px
Damn, they took it down? I wanted to see how much it'd go for.
>>
>>29921347
Ah what a wonderful article that shows that modern media is everything else but neutral like it should be.

>[...]and whatever’s left of George Zimmerman’s bankrupt soul.
>The perverted auction [...]
>[...]who left the world gasping when he was acquitted of second-degree murder and manslaughter [...]
>Zimmerman provoked and scuffled with the teen, who had nothing more nefarious on him than the Skittles and Arizona watermelon fruit juice he’d just bought. Zimmerman wound up shooting Trayvon dead — and then claimed self-defense.
>>
>>29922614
You act surprised? My favorite part in all of this is the "trayvon martin" foundation which is dedicated to stopping senseless gun violence. Problem is, tray tray didn't die to senseless gun violence.
>>
>>29921347
Imagine the wound vectors...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.