[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question /k/ want to buy an 80% lower and build my own AR but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: nonstop_warfare.jpg (205KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
nonstop_warfare.jpg
205KB, 1936x1936px
Question /k/ want to buy an 80% lower and build my own AR but I live in Califagnia and there are all these new laws passing (I know only the outline and not specifics) that will further fuck AR owners. Being that I want this weapon for fun and home defense would it be smarter to just buy a Mini14 or something similar so I won't get in trouble if I actually have to use it an intruder? Then assuming I get it registered as a assault weapon do I have to pay taxes on it? Do I have to pay the fees I avoided by building it myself?
>>
>>29885453

what is ar general
what is qtdttot
>>
>>29885463
>he wants people to use general threads

Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>29885483
this

OP, it would probably be easier to use a Mini, but I'm not sure if they need a bullet button as well

I'm going to help you only because fuck generals
>>
>>29885463
I posted there and no one replied which is ok because they were busy with other stuff I'm sure.
>>
>>29885453
>would it be smarter to just buy a Mini14 or something similar so I won't get in trouble if I actually have to use it an intruder
This year, yes.

Next year, there's no telling.

Year after that, sky's the limit. For the amount of legal jeopardy you will almost certainly be subjected to, up to and including using lead .22 shot for pest control in your rural homestead, if you get caught.
>>
>>29885453
>building it yourself
>still following califag laws
cuck. Build whatever you want, who the fuck is enforcing that shit anyway?
>>
>>29885453
move the fuck out of California. AZ or TXare best choices.
>>
>>29885453
You do realize in the fuckfest of bills being pushed in CA right now, a few of them have even called for banning of centerfire semi-auto rifles, right? So even an Ares SCR or Mini-14 won't help you if bills past.

Right now, Newsum and that other demcuck are "infighting" and both have put up gun bills.

So get a few fucking 80%, make it, buy some uppers and keep your fucking mouth shut about it.
>>
>>29885453

That image reads like an ironic troll post used to make gunfags upset.
>>
>>29885453
If you're worried about police seizure of your gun during the investigation, buy a few 80% and reputable uppers of your choice.
Or use a shotgun.
Or use a handgun.

Unless an entire armed gang chose to break into your house, you'll most likely be shooting only a few rounds.
Does this mean I'm saying we should limit ourselves for HD? No, I'm just saying if you're going to shit yourself over the prospect that only a rifle will save you in that situation, you're kind of going off the deep end.
>>
>>29885453
Just buy an 80% lower and sit on it for a while. Buy something else for HD in the mean while.
>>
>>29885453
If all you're worried about is home defense in cali, get a shotgun or a handgun mate.

If you're worried about your rights, get some 80%'s/lower kits/uppers also, then shut the fuck up.
>>
File: fuck that shit.jpg (110KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
fuck that shit.jpg
110KB, 497x640px
>>29885453
Is that a picture of Dianne Feinstein's scrapbook of guns that looks scary?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.