[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that would use a Milsurp for SHTF? >Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: K 11 k 31 09f.jpg (84KB, 899x420px) Image search: [Google]
K 11 k 31 09f.jpg
84KB, 899x420px
Am I the only one that would use a Milsurp for SHTF?

>Have a shit ton of ammo for my K31
>Very accurate
>Very sturdy
>Smooth action
>Won't make me a target since it looks quite simple and not "offensive" enough
>bayonet

Shit man, I wonder why I wouldn't use my K31 if SHTF.
>>
>>29837080
I would use whatever was available to me at the given moment. Whether it be a Nugget, an AR, or a 40mm Bofors.
>>
>>29837080
>TFW only have milsurp rifles
>Not even poorfag, just love wood and hate pistol grips

Dunno though, my pinger could work pretty good for SHTF.
>>
>>29837080
I would use my mauser m48

IF I HAD ONE
>>
>>29837109
>pinger could work pretty good for SHTF.
Make sure you keep all your enblocs, or you'll end up with a fancy single shot.
>>
>>29837080

No youre not the only one, my current SHTF weapon is my enfield
>>
>>29837080

Hey OP how easy is it to load individual rounds through the breach of a K31 or do I have to remove the magazine? Judging from pictures it looks pretty narrow. I'm going to be picking up a K31 in a few days and I don't have any stripper clips.
>>
>>29837396
It's easy if your fingers aren't obese Johnsonville brat link sized.

So, about a third of /k/ probably has to remove the magazine to load.
>>
>>29837080
It depends on what kind of SHTF situation you're talking about. Ammo supply for something like a K31 could be bad in the long-term, and if you're mobile you won't be able to take all that much with you.

My SHTF choice would be a .308 "scout" rifle of one sort or another, because it'd be light and handy, accurate enough for most situations, and would use relatively plentiful ammo.
>>
>>29837080
a K31 would be a letigimate SHTF weapon...
...In switzerland, you need a gun in a caliber that's readily available, which isn't the case for the GP11 anywhere but switzerland
Just get an AR because:
-more ammo than you could shoot in a life time
-lots of spare parts

and that's coming from someone that doesn't really like ARs
>>
File: 1461886724925.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
1461886724925.gif
186KB, 678x422px
>>29837109
30-06 semi-auto for SHTF? Hell yes.
>>
>>29838079
This,"SHTF" isnt about gunning down hordes in "survival mode" I'ts about not dieing in a world without commodities like running water and super markets.
For a short while.
Because it might not go back exactly like it was after a major disaster but it wont ever be like TWD.
>>
If shit hits the fan (lol) the only thing I'd be doing with milsurp is obrez-ing my M44 and keeping it for when all you need to do is kill one, and deafen whoever else might be around indoors.
>>
i got the wrong bayonet and it rattles on the ring and it makes me sad and i write on k sometimes
>>
>>29837080
I saw one at my LGS but no one has ammo locally or online from what I've seen. Worse it's only milsurp rifle I've seen for sale in three years.
>>
>>29837096
>rolling up to a zombie horde with a trailer mounted anti aircraft gun
>boner.wav
>>
>muh ammo
You won't get through a few hundred rounds regardless. If you shoot more than that, the chances of you being killed grow exponentially.

>hunting
unless you live in the fucking boonies you won't see any game at all after a month or so. Again, a few hundred rounds is all you're going to need.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.