[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/. In a few hours I'll be headed to MEPS. Besides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 1462368737627-b.jpg (84KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
1462368737627-b.jpg
84KB, 619x619px
Hey /k/. In a few hours I'll be headed to MEPS. Besides waiting a lot and being rushed, what am I to expect?
>>
>>29835828
Being rushed to wait.
>>
>>29835828
an old man will touch your balls
>>
>>29835860
This also be prepared to bend over and spread your cheeks, also be prepared to get treated like shit by a bunch of people who hate their jobs.
>>
>>29835860
That's just like any other day for OP.
>>
>>29835853
Expected

>>29835860
They make cough? Or is this a different procedure?
>>
>>29835828
Some indian guy inspects your bunghole, with his fingers.
>>
>>29835885
This this this
They hate their jobs and they take it out on you and it just creates a foul mood all around
>>
>>29835897
Raleigh?
>>
>>29835891
Yeah they make you cough, it's somehow twice as awkward as a regular physical though.
>>
>>29835897
They never touched my ass
>>
>>29835897
I thought that only happened if you had a condition that required for someone to check your ass?
>>
>>29836026
you spread your cheeks, and if something looks weird, they penetrate you
>>
>>29835828
just stick to your story and shut up, that's it. of you change your story, or get guilty and "come clean", they stop your processing
>>
>>29835977
Louisville
>>
>>29836026
>>29835994
He told me they do it to look for STDs and such.
>>
>>29836088
This though hopefully you didn't actually lie about anything they can see or find out. Also I recommend drinking a shit ton of water so you can actually piss when you have to, some people find it hard to when they're being rushed and watched.
>>
>>29836172
and hemorrhoids, blood, polyps, anything weird
>>
>>29836026
the only condition they do it is if you've got a nice, tight, pink boipucci
>>
>>29836210
Nope. Didn't lie so I'm good.

>>29836227
Thankfully I have a hairy man ass
>>
>>29835860
+ Duck Walk
>>
>>29836273
duckwalk was easiest part of the orthopedic tests, i wasn't prepared for slamming down on my knees, or rocking back to standing without moving my knees or using hands. there's like 20 retarded tests you have to do
>>
>>29836273
It was really incredible how many people has problems with the duck walk
>>
Since this is a military thread, I got a question. I'm working on getting in shape to join the army (i probably need the year that I have before this job I'm in goes to shit or gets cut).

Do you need to know a lot about building/mechanics to qualify for the MOSes under the '12' number?

I know the basics of carpentry and I could tell you about the basics of tools, but I haven't built anything more complicated than a deck.

Basically, I don't want to take the ASVAB and feel like a moron because I failed the Mechanical Aptitude portion, so I'd rather spend part of the year studying as well as working out.
>>
>>29836344
The asvab is fucking easy, you just have to study the important sections. Yeah you can try and study for the science, electronic, and other bs sections, but you never know what kind of questions they're really going to ask. What you should actually study are the two math sections and the two english sections. Destroy those, and everything else is just icing on the cake.
>>
>>29836344
You'll probably be fine. I scored high enough that I had my pick of any damn job, and the hardest question I remember in that section was like
>"Engines need ______ to run"
a. paper
b. love
c. oil
d. sandpaper
>>
>>29836399

English is one of my favorite subjects. If the Army had creative writers, I'd go in for that.

Math you're right about, though.

>>29836400

I remember the hardest test on the practice exam I took in high school was 'what is this' and it was a no go gauge and the answers were like

No go gauge

Go go gauge

Level

Tallywhacker.
>>
>>29836431
There's a reason why the practice asvab they give you at the recruitment office only asks math and English questions.
>>
>>29836431
and yet I keep seeing threads where people say "/k/ I got a 54 in my ASVAB what's the best job I can do"

I feel like if we took an uncontacted South Pacific tribesman and gave him the ASVAB in his click-clack language, he should get at least a 60

shit's ridiculous
>>
>>29836463

That's somewhat reassuring. I'll have to brush up on my trigonometry, but I feel like I won't be chased out of the recruiters' office in disgrace now.
>>
>>29836344
>>29829077
>>29835828
>>
>>29836521
>trig
kek
>>
>>29836465
It's people who have trouble with math or reading and being timed that typically do poorly.
>>
>>29836574
i had 2 "trig" questions on my ASVAB, but they were so fucking dumb. if you took basic geometry, you'd do fine.

the only off the wall math questions were things like converting F° to C°, so remember that formula, and basic algebra and long division, factorials, simplifying fractions etc. literally a sophomore in high school should do well on this
>>
>>29836431
They do have creative writers its called psyops
>>
>>29836344

Take a practice one online,

I took a one a while back while fucking off and got an 80%. What i've heard around is people tend to get up to 10% better on the actual one vs the real one. But I couldn't say.

As long as you are not a retard you should be fine. The electrical section was a bitch though.
>>
>>29835828
If your an officer candidate then expect to be rushed through in about an hour, and laugh at the peons still waiting as you pass
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.