[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're stuck in a zombie/alien sinario, you only have 500

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (117KB, 740x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 740x424px
You're stuck in a zombie/alien sinario, you only have 500 rounds and pic related, what do?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>29799613
Remove aliums/brains, then remove myself.
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
spell check scenario
kill yourself
>>
Selector to Semi-
499 Zombies
Save the last one for yourself.
>>
>>29799613
Go be underage somewhere else.
>>
These threads are so fucking stupid. Like what do you expect for an answer?
I expertly take out 1500 zombies by only doing triple headshot collaterals, then I pick up my brass and reload, making 500 more. I repeat until I save the world.

Fuck you
>>
File: 1459709035980.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459709035980.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Why no machines?

>Also, scenario.
>>
Use it as a club, then use as many rounds as possible to off myself
>>
>>29800908
Never got this part of the movie. If Terminators were solely infiltration units, why do we see their endoskeletons being used as shock troops?

One answer would be that Skynet doesn't have an imagination to invent something new, so it mimicked us. But that's kind of silly because it came up with the terminator in the first place, and developed the capability to grow flesh over a mechanical base.

It's pretty fucking obvious that Skynet has some affinity toward humans, and is jellymad of our organic awesomeness. Otherwise, why would it keep producing machines in our image? I mean, the human form seems pretty inefficient.

Also, in Terminator, our ballistic weapons don't seem to have much effect. But, in the end, the terminator is crushed in a industrial press. So, if it could be crushed by that much force, it seems like a weapon with enough penetrating force could pierce the skeleton and detonate the fuel cells. If so... why did we switch to purple laser guns?
>>
>>29801103
The Terminators you see fighting the resistance aren't T-800s, they're T-700s.

The T-700s were downgraded T-800s that could be massproduced.
>>
>>29799613
Convert it into a sculpture as a gift to your new overlords.
>>
>>29801134
Ok, but why use the T700 anyway? Wouldn't it make more sense just to have a big mechanical ball with lasercannons sticking out of it or something?

Why pick a humanoid form with the same weaknesses and limitations as your enemy?
>>
>>29799613
If zombies i would rob stores, rape and pillage.
If aliens then i would work with the aliens and rob stores, rape and pillage.
>>
>>29801491
SkyNet had HKs that flew and tanks that filled that role.

Also, the T-700s could go into smaller places that the HK Tanks or flying HKs could not get into.
>>
>>29801525
sounds like a plan
>>
>>29799666
Nice satan trips.
But the sten had no selector.
It was only auto.
>>
>>29802511
get your facts str8 m8
the sten HAD a fireselector
>>
File: ANUUUUUUUU.jpg (21KB, 141x204px) Image search: [Google]
ANUUUUUUUU.jpg
21KB, 141x204px
>>29799613
I fight the zambs and ayys when I have to until I run out of ammo, then I find something else. Unless I'm going to get eaten or probed, then eat a bullet
This is a stupid question. It's either kill them until I run out, kill myself, or kill them and save the last one for myself
Are you expecting us to build a fucking narrative for you where we find and rape post apoc traps, or build a society like TWD? Fuck off
>>
File: Robot Bully.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Robot Bully.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>29800908
Let the machines have the world
>>
>>29801103
Depends on the continuity. Original continuity they're heavily using pre-existing weaponry. Sarah Conner Chronicles has Skynet at a huge disadvantage because infrastructure is destroyed and all it has to work with is a bunch of killbots and disgruntled slaves.
>>
>>29801491
Probably a mental game.they copy the human form as a statement"look we are like you but better" to say im better than what we were suppose to mimic.
>>
>>29799613
Use weapon to coax groups or families into my underground shelter by threatening other members. Never fire a round unless necessary. Eat captives. Repeat.
>>
>>29799613
>figure out how to use one left-handed
>fuck around until I inevitably die
>>
Shoot myself 500 times
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.