[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather have infinite ammo or infinite guns? HARDMODE:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 601px-Rambo1M60-1.jpg (54KB, 601x255px) Image search: [Google]
601px-Rambo1M60-1.jpg
54KB, 601x255px
Would you rather have infinite ammo or infinite guns?

HARDMODE: Can't sell any of it.
>>
>>29798072
gimme that ammo, I don't care WHAT caliber it is. I will find a way to become Jim Mikuleck.
>>
I can't go shooting that often, infinite guns.
>>
>>29798072
Literally infinite ammo. I can only think of about 10 more guns I want before I just stop buying guns and buy nothing but ammo for the rest of my days
>>
Infinite guns so I can go on the Internet and impress people I don't know with guns that I never shoot.
>>
>>29798088
>Jim Michulek
>>
>>29798072
Ammo

only have to buy a gun once
>>
Ammo.
With guns their value usually increases, is not stays the same with proper care and maintenance, which costs much less than ammunition over the life of the gun.
>>
>>29798088
jim
>>
guns
that way i can literally flood the street with them
imagine newyork or california knee deep in lugers just for the hell of it free for anyone to take
if get arrested for charity i can just pull a gun out of my ass and escape
>>
Depends, does infinite guns mean they'd materialize fully loaded, or would they be empty and you still have to buy the right caliber for them?
>>
>infinite guns
easy
>set up shooting range in Jew York or San Francisco
>all the guns
>people come and pay me in ammo to shoot them and give them back
>police come to arrest me for frightening children with my arsenal
>but what they don't realize is that I have INFINITE guns
>layer 1: make a wall out of mosins with bayonets facing outside world
>layer 2: set up thousands of ShKAS on top of the wall, ready to pulverize anything that breaches the mosins
>layer 3: my house but reinforced with millions of assorted weapons
>Police try to bulldoze their way towards house, but the weapons they take are automatically replenished
>Army comes with tanks, but they can't advance through the wall
>Helicopters: distributed in little pieces after ShKAS
>Nukes: set off preemptively by my personal AR space elevator and 50-mile roof
>all this time foreign governments are seeing my efforts against the US government and supplying me with all sorts of ammo
>now infinite ammo and infinite guns
>iambecomedeathdestroyerofworlds.jpeg
>>
Infinite ammo. Fortress made out of boxes of 7.5 baguette here I come
>>
infinite guns, leave the infinite guns all over the world
>>
>>29798092

>Implying the ride ever ends.
>>
>>29798072
By unfit guns do you mean I get any gun I want, whenever I want it? Because I'll take that one.
>>
>>29798072

Guns, that way, even I can make old classics appear from my asshole.
>>
>>29799770
Infinite you retard.
>>
File: thistbhfam.jpg (7KB, 385x131px) Image search: [Google]
thistbhfam.jpg
7KB, 385x131px
>>29799743
>>
>>29799440
>Nukes: set off preemptively by my personal AR space elevator
Hahahahahahaha
>>
>>29799778
fuck off with your $10 words
>>
>retards picking guns
I hope you realize that you don't get infinite ammo with them, so you're pretty much fucked
Plus, where would you keep them/get them from? At least with ammo, you can have an ammo bag that you could reach in and grab some for the gun you already have, like a bag of holding, but unless you're going to carry a weapons bag AND an ammo bag, you're fucked.
>>
Infinite guns would always have a novelty to them. I could be like Ian x1000. With infinite ammo however I would get spoiled and would no longer appreciate shooting for free.
>>
File: 1461107510684.jpg (153KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
1461107510684.jpg
153KB, 919x737px
infinite ammo, fucking duh...
>>
>>29799798
>assuming you keep all the weapons
>>
Do the weapons come with glass?
>>
>>29798072
Does each gun at least come with a full magazine?

Because it would be pretty fun to just throw them away and keep pulling new ones like one of those John Woo movies.
>>
>>29798072
Infinite guns
Set up communal get-a-gat bins for the community
>>
Ammo. Charge people money to rent the guns I already have. Use money to buy all the guns I want. Maximum win.
>>
>>29798072
>would you rather have infinite hammers or infinite nails?
>would you rather have infinite staplers or infinite staples?
>would you rather have infinite radios or infinite CDs full of music?
>would you rather have infite needles or infite thread?
A gun is usless without bullets. I'd rather pay a lump sum of $350 for a reliable gun and no more on bullets, ever, than keep spending sums of money on bullets.
>>
Infinite guns. That way I can sell them in buyback programs and use the money for ammo.
>>
infinite ammo and then I would just horde all the .22lr from the infinite ammo + the stuff I find as soon as it comes on the shelves at walmart, duhams, etc.
>>
>>29798072
Ammo for sure. A few thousand rounds of free ammo and you've made up for the price for a pretty nice gun.
Infinite guns would have a lot of instant gratification results, but the long term would be FAR inferior since you can't afford to actually use them.

It's not that hard to afford the guns I want, and I already have most of them on my list anyway. But it is extremely hard to shoot as often as I'd like. I can't exactly go and dump thousands of rounds a day just for the hell of it, because I would have probably 100% filled my big clay pit with casings by now if I could. I'd have shot millions of dollars in ammo by now probably.
>>
ammo

start range, charge 2k a year + 40$ per trip and you can use all my ammo you can handle. buy all the guns i want.
>>
File: 1300223996896.png (157KB, 275x255px) Image search: [Google]
1300223996896.png
157KB, 275x255px
>>29801444
>has infinite ammo
>consciously chooses 22lr as the specific caliber to get excited about having
You dream unbelievably small, getting excited about such a rubbish caliber. I bet your dream wife is 600lbs of wrinkles and 85 years old too, I feel like that'd be a fair comparison to getting excited over 22lr in this scenario.
>>
>>29798072
>infinite ammo
>Open a range where you pay by the hour to shoot as much as you want/can in that hour.
>infinite money/guns achieved.
>>
>>29802836
For the most part, I agree he should be more ambitious... But .22lr has literally killed more people than any other cartridge outside of military use. Calling it rubbish is tremendously ignorant.
>>
>>29798072
What do you mean by infinite guns? Is it a classic FPS style infinite where I can just pull them out of my never ending back pack?
In which case infinite guns, whenever I run out of ammo, I pull out a different fully loaded firearm to mix things up.
>>
>>29798072
Ok I'll take infinite guns and rent them to the western militaries and contractors around the world.

hurrr... durrrr....
>>
>>29799440
>not building a mosin wall to make america great again

Shame on you.
>>
>>29802885
that's actually not true, google the statement cuckboy
>>
>>29802885
I couldn't care less if it's killed a lot of people, that's pretty irrelevant. Some citing of sources needed...
It's a weak little caliber that's ok for training and "used" to be good for cheap plinking. I do enjoy shooting it, but I'd never touch it again if I wasn't paying for any type of ammo I wanted to shoot anyway.
22 would be the last thing I'd ever intentionally choose to grab for a range session.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 511x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 511x544px
>>29798072
Infinite guns because you can't cuddle/have sex with ammo
>>
>>29802905
Oh wait, I thought OP meant either a gun that never runs out of bullets or an infinite supply of guns with one mag on backup
Fucking video game terms
I'd still take infinite guns because then I get a Borchardt C-93 and my dick becomes longer just for that
>>
>>29798072
His body is made out of guns
His blood is of steel and his heart of polymer
He survived through countless battles
Not even once retreating
Not even once being victorious
The bearer lies here alone
Forging steel in a hill of guns
Thus, my life needs no meaning
This body is made out of infinite guns
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.