[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beretta 92FS vs Taurus PF92 AF I have been doing some reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Two-Nines-900x675.jpg (217KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Two-Nines-900x675.jpg
217KB, 900x675px
Beretta 92FS vs Taurus PF92 AF
I have been doing some reading on the two but would like other opinions. Pros and cons if you got any other than price difference.
>>
>Buying a Taurus ever
pls
>>
>>29788815
I've been reading very positive things about this particular Taurus. That's why I'm posting the question. I would like to see if anyone has any experiences with it.
>>
>>29788808
The safety is on the receiver and it's cheaper.
That's it.
>>
Wilson combat
>>
I got my Taurus in a trade with a few other things. Really wasn't looking of one. That said, I really like it. No failures and it'll eat anything.I was planning on trading right away, but plan on keeping it now. It's one of my favorite plinkers.

Never held a Beretta, so I really can't compare. I know mine feels like quality.

YMMV
>>
>>29788808
I have a 92F, just wanted to say that although the slide mounted safety gets a lot of shit, I've never had a problem with it. It's just a flick of the thumb to take it off when unholstering, and doesn't impede racking the slide at all for me.
>>
File: WC SIG.jpg (3MB, 3984x2241px) Image search: [Google]
WC SIG.jpg
3MB, 3984x2241px
I just got a Wilson Combat Beretta 92 with Action tune- it ran a little spendy at $1400.00 but is is a really nice gun. It feels much smoother than my 2 Sig Legions. If you can spend the cash get the 92G - it usually takes 6-10 weeks to get one.
>>
>>29788855
This nigger gets it. And if you ever do get a beretta, you're a nerd unless you get a g conversion
>>
>>29788855

>I just got a Wilson Combat Beretta 92 with Action tune

You paid $1400 for an M9A1 with a D-Spring and pretty grip? Dumbass.
>>
Sorry you can't cough up the cash - Walmarts doesn't pay as well as you thought?. Don't be butt hurt OP. Airsoft is still cool in your Moms basement.
>>
>>29788808
My local gun shop guy has a customer who owns both and was pissed that his Taurus was better despite the Beretta costing twice as much.

I have a Taurus and I love it, never shot a Beretta for comparison.
>>
>>29789264
OP here, Of the people who have owned both guns this is a surprisingly common answer.
>>
File: 1422730129985.jpg (8KB, 300x244px) Image search: [Google]
1422730129985.jpg
8KB, 300x244px
>>29788956
>>
>>29788905
that poor poor guy...
>>
>>29789264
>>29789867
What's up Taurus?

Get the fuck off of this board you ignoramuses.
>>
File: IMG_2837.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2837.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>29788808
Pic related (a PT99=PT92 w/ adjustable sights)

The Taurus is closer to the original 92 with a frame mounted safety (up=safe/down=fire). The safety can be activated whether cocked or not. Later models have a decocker if you push the safety switch down past fire. It has a straight grip, smooth trigger guard and sideways lanyard loop and either a stainless or blued finish.

The 92FS (M9-ish) has the slide mounted safety (down=safe/forward=fire) that automatically decocks the weapon when set to safe. It has an expanded lower grip, ridges on the front of the trigger guard, a different lanyard loop on the butt, a Bruniton finish (plastic-ish ceracoat?) and some kind of internal reinforcing pin to prevent KBs.

Buy Mec-Gar magazines no matter which pistol you get (no, the mags aren't interchangeable).
>>
>>29790266
Your insults are ignorant. I'm simply here trying to get outside opinions. In now way do I have intentions of buying either of these firearms that are par at best. Again I am simply curious from all the positive reviews I've read on the Taurus. I'm not really sure how that translates to all other weapons are shit in comparison to the Taurus????
>>
>>29790266
Dude, people have opinions. Doesn't make them a shill, so fuck off.

I bought a PT1911 as my first pistol. Love the thing to death. Never any issues. I don't mind Taurus, but they're still budget guns.
>>
so OP has the cash to buy something that many people can't afford and others call him a dumbass for doing so? using this reasoning anyone who has anything nicer than the poorest OP is a dumbass - cuse my Yugo's cheaper then your BMW so you suck. Please - if possible - kill your family then yourself.
>>
>>29788815

Let me engage you with my PT111 G2 and with your dying breath, you can tell me what a piece of shit I bought.
>>
>>29788808
>no lanyard loop
>>
File: Holy shit you're a fag.jpg (38KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
Holy shit you're a fag.jpg
38KB, 400x366px
>>29791427
>>
File: discarded.jpg (146KB, 971x817px) Image search: [Google]
discarded.jpg
146KB, 971x817px
>>29791456

Whatever you say, you dried up stinky dicklicker.
>>
>>29791474
>he fell for the "I trust my life with a $200 Taurus shitheap" meme

I'm so sorry for you, man.
>>
>>29791483

Yes, I own guns and got a CCL because I participate in gunfights every other day. Jesus Christ, you fucking guys...
>>
>>29791507
I'm confused because I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
>>
>>29791427
>Let me engage you with my PT111 G2 and with your dying breath, you can tell me what a piece of shit I bought.

Where I live, niggers stick out like sore thumbs and get shot the moment they act chimpy. Sorry friendo
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.