[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Middle East Thread ">tfw you fell for ALEPPO meme "

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 75

File: Da.jpg (114KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
Da.jpg
114KB, 1024x692px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXIdYUhtP10
>>
File: NWRussWiff.jpg (167KB, 888x713px) Image search: [Google]
NWRussWiff.jpg
167KB, 888x713px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2xZQXucyXM
>>
Fucking cancerous /b/ god damn it.
>>
Partial truce has come into effect. Aleppo is still hot.

>A statement said it would last for 24 hours in Damascus and the Eastern Ghouta region outside the capital.

>The truce is due to last for 72 hours in the northern countryside of Latakia province.

>The Americans are hoping the process can be extended to Aleppo, which the Russians are reported to have refused to include in the latest truce.
>>
File: cover me!.png (1MB, 1024x591px) Image search: [Google]
cover me!.png
1MB, 1024x591px
>>29788560
And the Al masdar is already reporting that this new ceasefire didn't work out, as Rebels/JAN attacked SAA positions near Kinsibba.

The SAA also repelled a ISIS raid/attack in Sweida, but not much details have been given.

The day biggest new until now are that the Iraqi PMU and Peshmergas are have launched a joint offensive to capture ISIS held Bashir, south of Kirkuk. This joint operation seems to be part of the Tuz Kumato truce agreement. One of the pro Kurdish sources is quoting a Peshmerga commander as saying that taking all the area around the city is the Peshmerga role, and storming the city itself is the PMU job.
>>
Sorry Mandic. I don't have much right now. The FSA just took Tal Shair in northern Aleppo as the FSA vs IS village hot potato battle goes on.

I don't feel like commenting on the Aleppo bombardment. Both sides say they want peace yet shell the shit out of each other. Clearly this "peace" thing is going nowhere. Fuck both sides.
>>
File: 1262431131730.jpg (136KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1262431131730.jpg
136KB, 800x600px
https://twitter.com/DrPartizan_/status/726393951859687424
>>
>>29788906
>Al masdar is already reporting that this new ceasefire didn't work out, as Rebels/JAN attacked SAA positions near Kinsibba

One question though, in general not directed at you personally. Why would JAN follow a ceasefire they were never part of to begin with? A ceasefire in Latakia makes no sense.
>>
>>29788997
It was the first thing that I thought when reading the article, but if we go full circle on this, them the question end being: "Why even trying to do a ceasefire in a region with strong Nusra influence, when they always out of any ceasefire truce?"

That said, in the Al MAsdar article they also said that FSA units have taken part in those attacks, is what I generally meant with "Rebels". But I didn't want to specfy because it could also be just Al Masdar wild guessing that they took part on the attack.
>>
>/k/ doesnt realize the consequences if or when Assad wins the war
>/k/ forgot how the FSA was to be supported and Assad was to end up like Gadaffi
>/k/ refuses to see the bigger picture because it doesnt fit the narrative of a mindless, obedient, controllable grunt that was fed to him since birth
>/k/ likes weapons because of muh freedom and not step on snek ssssss
>the reason for those guns being legal is to use them to kill the gubbment
>today its 60 years too late for that
>60 years ago it wasnt recommendable

Why are you afraid to think for yourself /k/?
>>
File: 1449506938310.jpg (196KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1449506938310.jpg
196KB, 800x534px
>>29789196

fuck off roach

we have realized the facts already before this conflict went hot...
Your turn.
>>
https://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-SyriaThreats.pdf

31 page US army report on the SAA in link.
This is the kind of stuff I love. Intel and numbers. I just started reading it so no comment yet.
>>
I'm just noticing that the rebels are also thinning out the SAA supply line and buffer zone Afrin. How do you reckon the SAA will handle this?
>>
>>29790167
He didnt gas civilians
>>
File: CMM3rkGWgAApwOT.jpg (17KB, 461x439px) Image search: [Google]
CMM3rkGWgAApwOT.jpg
17KB, 461x439px
>>29790167

I got to the part about Assad using gas and I couldn't read any further. Do they really expect us to believe that garbage?
>>
>>29788997
These ceasefires seem to be Obama trying to leave a somewhat of a positive legacy. US doesn't really control any of the factions in the north and Turkey won't cut all support no mater what US demands and the same apply to GCC as well. Nor can US guarantee to any of the northern rebels that if they obey the ceasefire and separate from Nusra that they wont be attacked after SAA is done with Nusra. If US want's a ceasefire than they need to put all options of the table like they did in Bosnia. If they threatened to bomb ether side than it would be effective. But both rebels and SAA know that US can't really do much so they are not going to sacrifice their advantages for cease fire.
>>
>>29790461
>Middle East dictator
>using chemical weapons

There is no credibility gap. Torturing people to death is routine in Syria, gas is fucking nothing.
>>
>>29790461
>>29790431
I just read about (with maps included) 3 SAA battlefield victories in the report so fuck it. Stay in your bubble and not learn anything.
>>
File: l6JjHps.png (26KB, 1187x846px) Image search: [Google]
l6JjHps.png
26KB, 1187x846px
>>29790502
>>
any links to the previous threads I need to catch up
>>
>>29790570

>>29745745
>>
>>29790584
thanks my man
>>
>>29790598
Next time just look up "middle east thread" in the /k/ archives.
>>
NDF vs NDF fighting in Deir Ezzor city right now. I bet they are fighting over the supply drops. The SAA has taken one of the NDF groups side in the fighting.
>>
Lastly skirmishes on the northern Homs pocket/Hama lines in increased heavier exchanges of fire between rebels and gov forces plus air raids. Aleppo bombardment continues.

That's probably going to wrap up on this slow day.
>>
File: Li.jpg (58KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
Li.jpg
58KB, 449x600px
>wrap up on this slow day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t7pR02PNn0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfOPNuS6wdY
>>
File: FUZeb.png (600KB, 632x632px) Image search: [Google]
FUZeb.png
600KB, 632x632px
>>29790798
Pic is the leader of the rouge NDF group in Deir Ezzor. Pro rebel sources say he threatened to kill Gen. Zahreddine after the SAA took his rivals side. 6 killed and 10 injured so far.

In northern Deir Ezzor 12 IS were killed by US airstrikes and fighting the SDF today as well.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (61KB, 575x699px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
61KB, 575x699px
BPM-97 in Homs/Palmyra
>>
>>29788285
So is it cool if I don't give a rats as about whose fault this is? I just wanna see professional warriors spitroasting clueless radicals.
>>
>>29790798
>Under siege for years
>Only options are hold out or be executed
>Decide to fight own forces
why
>>
>>29791202
A similar thing happened in eastern Ghouta between JAI vs JAN allied forces just a couple of days ago. I don't think that has concluded yet either. It's internal power struggles. I expect to see more of this from all sides.
>>
>>29789686
If 'you' realized facts before the conflict went hot it would never go hot until it was set to go according to plan.
You yourself never realized anything you fucking maggot, you still dont.
>>
>>29790506
It was actually proven that it was the rebels, the fucking UN proved it and it wasnt mentioned until SAA started winning on the ground.
The story, the PDF reeks of the narrative that is proven to be a failed one, the same narrative everyone is being fed to justify intervention in Syria (which failed) against Assad.
I dont trust it, just like i never trusted the ukrainian or russian pdf's about the war.
Wouldnt hurt reading it, which i did and i am reading this one too.
Just dont be a gullible moron and believe everything you are counted upon to believe.
>>
>>29791594
I think the rebels are full of shit too but that doesn't make the Syrian government any less brutal. Just be honest with me. You enjoy seeing random people in Aleppo being killed for supporting the rebellion don't you? Just as the pro rebel supporters gloss over the hundreds of times their guys shelled civilians.

At this point who did what doesn't matter. Everyone is guilty
>>
>>29791685
It got to that point because good people believed bullshit being fed to them.
Im just glad that the first time a standard procedure scheme to kill those who disagree with 'jooos' or who ever it is, failed and many fuckups after is is still failing.
Its an important thing that it happened, believe it or not, a historic thing.
Im just glad to witness it and glad that what i believed in came to be true.
>>
>>29791775
You mean in rebel held Aleppo? The fuck are you talking about.
>>
File: 1459504193347.jpg (788KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459504193347.jpg
788KB, 1200x1200px
>>29791868
Aleppo, other areas, same shit. Im talking about the entire war, the cause of the war, the false cause of the war that everyone believes is the cause of the war and how Aleppo is the final blow.
>>
>>29791904
Alright so the mother of all battles is coming. The final blow "Aleppo soon"
I disagree but I respect you putting it out there.
>>
The town of Bashir has been recaptured from ISIL in North Eastern Iraq by a joint Peshmerga/Hashdshaabi militias.

SAA and RuAF airstrikes have targeted Aleppo's water supply sources. Looks like they want to starve them out.

Also, the tug of war in the Turko-Syrian border continues with FSA elements reportedly recapturing the ISIL held town of Tel Shair. Reports of fighting in two other towns (Jarez and Talaleen) between the FSA and ISIL has been reported.

Muqtada Al Sadr's supporters have stormed Iraqi parliament demanding the Iraqi president replace all ministers with non-partisan technocrats. At the same time the KRG has sent a plane to Baghdad to retrieve their ministers. This isn't obviously a /k/ topic per say, but the implications of Muqtada Al-Sadr and his militias possibly being a destabilizing factor in Iraqi politics means that he might be a potential opponent for the Iraqi government as he has influence even within the Iraqi Army (the Iraqi general in charge of the green zone kissed his hand when Sadr entered the green zone with his supporters in March).

Sadr is a wildcard as he fought against US forces and was supported by Iran, but also was rational enough to engage in peace talks with the US and is probably a liability for Iran as they want to control the current Iraqi government. This is pure speculation, but Sadr should he gain power wouldn't outright be an enemy of the US. Quite the opposite, despite his misgivings, he might cooperate with the US if he gets what he wants.

TLDR: Black Powder Red Earth might have foretold the future (without cold harbor tho).

Lastly, low intensity fighting continues in Nagoro Karabakh as Azeri MOD reports that the Azeri held town of Aghdam is being shelled by Armenian forces every day.
>>
>>29791959
You dont need to be shy to call him a retard if he doe say retarded things.
>>
>>29789196
something something muh redpill the joos le evil government.
>>
>>29792146
>>29792146
The Sadr Happening is huge, because it could lead to the collapse of the government.

People also have to realize, that Sadr has changed a lot since the Iraq War days. He has become the main anti-government voice and distanced himself from Iran and condemned their growing influence over the years.
He led also the attempt to dispose Maliki together with the Kurds and Sunnis in a no-confidence-vote that failed, and was the only shia voice to raise support for the sunni protests of 2011-13
Lastly, he has been very vocal for his forces to join the national army and not the militias.

Its interesting where the whole thing is heading. Right now there is a state of emergency over all of Baghdad.
>>
>>29792146
>>29792336
That's because Sadr, while being a shia, and even a cleric shia, is trully an iraqi.
He's a clear nationalist and wouldn't like his country to be fragmented. That's why he's forcing the government to kick out all government officials that are partisan for "non-aligned" guys, and is urging people to join the national army and not the militias or sunni clan forces.

He wants a strong, unified Iraq. Something few people want.
And, of course, he also wants to widen his influence over the country.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (96KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
96KB, 959x960px
Kurd in the FSA sporting a M14 EBR and Plate Carrier
/fa/ as fuck
>>
>>29792397
>Something few people want.

Not even his supporters?
>>
>>29792523
he's talking about the political elite of Iraq.

Masum the president is trying to reform the Iraqi government, but whatever he does he is met with opposition from all parties.

Sadr and his supporters are just getting angry at the lack of progress and have taken to the streets as a result. I don't think Sadr has aspirations to rule the country yet, he has shown that he wants to reform the country not rule it. But if the gridlock continues he might see himself as the only one who could reform Iraq.
>>
>>29792655
The question now is whether or not there would be continuity with counter-IS operations during a political shakeup of this scale.

I mean, they're more likely to operate under a military hierarchy, but the ISF (never mind the militias) is already sluggish as is it. The Fallujah siege is a mess and they're barely at the gates of Mosul. All this is happening at a really critical time.
>>
>>29792655
Doesn't Sadr have some ties to Iran since they sheltered him there when his Mahdi army was running amuck
>>
>>29792929
yeah, but as >>29792397 best described, it was an alliance because of shared goals. Right now Sadr is a liability because his goals would undermine Iranian control over Iraq and possibly would weaken the pro-Iranian militias if new non partisan technocratic ministers were appointed.

Plus Sadr wasn't like other Iranian allies in that he actually engaged in talks with the Americans and showed restraint, even urging his supporters to not attack American troops at certain points.
>>
Someone needs to nuke Syria and any neighboring country that has an issue. There is no right and wrong sides, they are all parasitic scum.
>>
File: Sadr in the Green Zone.jpg (45KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
Sadr in the Green Zone.jpg
45KB, 600x340px
A pic of an Iraqi security official bowing to Sadr inside the Green zone.
>>
File: 1412129322236.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1412129322236.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>29790461
>waaahhh stop not comforming to my world view!
>>
>>29793193
I think that's supposed to be a simple formal gesture given to any high-ranking official.
>>
>>29792881
The real problem is, that most of the military power is not represented by the official iraqi army, but the Popular Mobilization/Hashd (the shia militias) and these are dominated by rival anti-Sadr figures. While I dont think there is any imminent danger of civil war, these guys probably wont tolerate an open push for power by Sadr.

>>29792929
Yes, but since then a lot of time has passed. As that other has anon explained, he considers himself as iraqi nationalists and is vehemently against the persian domination.

>>29792655
>I don't think Sadr has aspirations to rule the country yet
He is thinking more along the lines of being the new Sistani.
>>
>>29789196
Don't own guns though I have used them for hunting deer elk mouse and bear as well as foul.
live in California because sun women and laid back. like /k/ because like to read. go away pls.
>>
>>29793193
>Sir you just stepped in shit
>"Life is shit"
>>
>>29792413

>M14
>AR mags

Did he just borrow the M14 from someone for the photo, or is he blissfully unaware that his mags won't work in the gun?
>>
>>29793469
Fuck off Turkroach
>>
>>29791685
It's a problem because the West lied constantly to people about it and now everyone believes a lie, or at least something that has no verifiable proof.

Now the only rational answer for Syria, is discredited even more because using gas is a "no-no" for liberals/neocons.
>>
>>29792146
Sadr hates America with a passion and we will not be able to work with him in any meaningful, public role. He's essentially a terrorist
>>
>>29793761
Western foreign policy has been built on non-stop lies for a long time
Hardly just a syrian thing
>>
I have middle eastern guy friend. He's nice,.
>>
>>29793795
Not too different than the anti-Western nations, but our "independent" media still shills the viewpoint that we are honest and kind nations.
>>
File: 12314324123.jpg (24KB, 311x296px) Image search: [Google]
12314324123.jpg
24KB, 311x296px
https://twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/726549130374426625

>protesters chant Iran out
>tfw cold harbor starts up

>>29793791
he'll work with them if they have the same goals. He'll hate America less if they can help him get rid of the Iranian proxies. But they'd have to guarantee that they'll leave him to govern Iraq alone should he "pursue" office.

If need be, he'll work with the Americans if it helps drive the Iranians out or it is something in which both can benefit from. though right now we haven't reached the stage for either (Sadr & Americans) party to need to cooperate with each other as Sadr hopes that Masum can reform the government without the need for Sadr to intervene militarily. the protests are just a show of force to make the politicians work towards the reform (for now).
>>
>>29793791
>If yer don't work for Murica yerra terurreest becuz yer look like one!
>>
>>29789196
i feel ya anon
>>
>>29792250
>]
jidf
>>
>>29789196
>/k/ forgot how the FSA was to be supported and Assad was to end up like Gadaffi

What actual benefit did toppling Ghadaffi net the US? Why did NATO immediately opt for a military option when Ghadaffi's son wanted to democratize Libya from the inside?

Why does the US always seem to want to intervene in Middle Eastern conflicts in countries it has no ties with?
>>
File: hm.jpg (169KB, 520x853px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
169KB, 520x853px
>mfw UK announced they killed 1000 ISIS soldiers in the past 1.5 years without killing a single civilian
>>
>>29794523
a shitload of snipers and raiders in the desert slaughtering their supply lines
>>
Late night bump.
>>
File: ChTpcldWgAAz7Bg.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ChTpcldWgAAz7Bg.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>
File: ChRrScwWUAEazjH.jpg (124KB, 1199x339px) Image search: [Google]
ChRrScwWUAEazjH.jpg
124KB, 1199x339px
A little UK Sentinel action yesterday in Stan (stock photo obviously).
>>
SyAF is bombing ISIL in Deir Ezzor ahead of more planned attacks along highway M20 in order to link up SAA elements that have been trapped in the Deir Ezzor pocket. Tiger forces have made gains near Palmyra and are advancing on the T-3 pumping station south of the town of Arak.
>>
>>29789196
I've been cheering for the Kurds since 2010
>>
>>29793504
>I can't refute such stupidity so let me try to distract people by spouting /pol/ maymay
>>
Anyone got green text showing how incompetent the SAA is?
Need to le trole /pol/ tards
>>
>>29788285
Beautiful A-10
>>
File: image-3.jpg (95KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image-3.jpg
95KB, 1136x640px
>>
>>29788452
what did they do this time?
>>
File: approve_jesus.gif (22KB, 160x169px) Image search: [Google]
approve_jesus.gif
22KB, 160x169px
EXCLUSIVE: IS fighters reportedly ambushed UK special forces in attack during operation in Libya.
>>
>>29794484
It was the Europeans that led the intervention in Libya, France and Italy above all others. The US was dragged along.

read more on the conflicts you're mentioning.

>>29789196
>>/k/ forgot how the FSA was to be supported and Assad was to end up like Gadaffi

Except when the Libyan rebels were crumbling in came the Euros and bombed the gov forces. The same has not happened in Syria. wasn't even brought up in 2011 and not in 2014-2015.

Funny how you're avoiding the other countries affected by the Arab spring like Egypt, Jordan, Yemen, Bahrain, Tunisia and others.
What was the goal of the covert intervention there?
Do you believe any domestic factors are in play in the ME or is it all the work of the CIA and the Jews in your mind?

Or in other words.
Why don't you actually study the facts before forming an opinion?
Why do you block out everything that does not fit your narrative?
Do you even know what were the factors that led to the Syrian uprising? or do you believe the CIA magiced it somehow (even if the CIA was involved, they were only stirring a pot that was already close to boiling)?
>>
>>29798977
not the guy youre replying too, but where do you suggest to start reading on both of these conflicts at?
>>
File: ChUvzFMWYAEPaGL.jpg (53KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ChUvzFMWYAEPaGL.jpg
53KB, 600x450px
Not much going on in Syria, but in the other two wars.

In Yemen; the Houthis stormed the Umaliqa base in Amran Province, north of the capital. This base is one of the largest in the country and interestingly was the only one to remain neutral during the civil war. Both sides ignored it, but the Saleh/Houthi side surprise attacked and took it this night.

In Iraq, the town/village of Bashir was taken. This is a strategically place south of Kirkuk, that ISIS managed to hold against all pressure till now. Already we have the usual chatter, of Shia militias and kurds claiming both they were the one to take it and the other side is just trying to capitalise on on other ones successes.

Oh yeah, and the pro-reform protestors are obviously still in the Green Zone.
>>
>>29799045
Which ones?
Wikipedia for a general timeline, specialized blogs, think tanks or newspapers of your choosing for the details. If you have the time and interest, obviously start from the beginning.

ISW, Carnegie Endowment are the best for Syria.
I use 'Musings on Iraq' for Iraq (especially since it covers the conflict since 2008 or so and not just since Mosul like many others).
The Ahmed Rashid books for Pakistan/afghanistan (he also has a blog for both).
Critical Threats for Yemen.
Good luck finding anything useful from post-Gadaffi Libya (newspaper and other blogs ignore 90% of the civil war unless ISIS does something)
>>
File: 1401716442830.jpg (489KB, 879x832px) Image search: [Google]
1401716442830.jpg
489KB, 879x832px
>>29791685
I'm sure that was meant to be a nice rebuttal. In your head.
>>
>>29799048
heyyy I crashed those swords down with crusader tanks like a decade ago
>>
File: newgains.png (468KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
newgains.png
468KB, 600x390px
A couple of breaking things. First in eastern Ghouta, on the southern end, the SAA has advanced into Rukabiyah town. This place that is under threat of being cut off and also part of JAI/JAN ally infighting.The SAA broke in.

IS is on the move but I am unclear of exactly where. Reading about IS storming areas in eastern Homs and areas near Khanasir.
>>
>>29799099
And did you find it funny?
What's up with americans and destruction of infrastructure just because? You're no better than those sandniggers.
>>
>>29799129
We had to stop dr.Thrax and his toxin rebels m8.It was inevitable.
>>
>>29799090
I think you misunderstand. It wasn't a rebuttal. don't care at this point. This gas attack/red line shit happened years ago. It's pointless to argue about it now.
>>
>>29799138
Sure Cleetus.
>>
>>29799080
Oded Berkowitz on twitter is pretty good for Libya.
>>
File: ChX3yMwW0AA6CQB.jpg (41KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
ChX3yMwW0AA6CQB.jpg
41KB, 600x337px
>>29799117
New pics released by IS of their armor on the attack in Jub al-Jarrah , eastern Homs.

IS as usual believes the best defense is a good offence.
>>
>>29799117
>JAI/JAN ally infighting
Its Failaq a-Rahman. Islamists yes; but so are Jaish. Nusra and friends are in the Fustat Coalition, which are on Failaq al-Rahmans side, but distinctively its own faction.
Just wanted to make it clear.

(also, you probably can find a better map then this, right?)
>>
>>29799277
You are right , I was too lazy to call them by their group name only that they are on JANs side. JANs presence in eastern Ghouta is minor.
>>
>>29789196

Clearly I'm missing something here, why would /k/ want Assad to end up like Gadaffi? The consequences for Libya since Gadaffi's ousting have been disastrous, who would want or wish that on another country, even if they had to learn from a tragic example?
>>
File: numbered trucks.png (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
numbered trucks.png
1MB, 960x540px
>>29790167
Thats some good read here, thanks Five Stars.

One thing in the equipment numbers section that I find interesting is that it says that the SAA had some 100 BMP-2. Aside from Jobar, or other areas near Damascus, we generally dont see them much, so I believe they are for the Republican Guard or 4th AD only.

The number of BMP-1 in the prewar period is also impressive, and somehow explain why ISIS and Rebels groups often use them to make VBIED's.

I dont have much to offer for you guys, until now, so take this pick of Rebels trucks in North Aleppo. Note that they marked the top of the trucks with numbers, to hel the coalition airforce distinguish them.
>>
>>29799364
The best future for assad is still worse than Gaddafi's. Assad's country barely exists anymore, with almost all infrastructure being reduced to rubble.
>>
File: 2n16io1.gif (37KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
2n16io1.gif
37KB, 300x400px
>>29799442
>>
>>29799392
One of the things in the Syrian civil war that drew me in was their large military. It's a match between one of the most heavily armed ex Soviet client states in the world vs mobile guerrillas. I knew this was going get good. All the way to drawing the Russians and US into the war.

Latest info I have today is another minor advance for FSA rebels vs IS in northern Aleppo. The SAA taking control of all Rukabiyah town from pro SAA sources and IS taking vast parts near Jub al-Jarrah and Hosis. This is ISs response to the SAA driving toward Deir Ezzor.

I still do not know what is going on at the Khanasir-Aleppo highway. Airstrikes have been reported on the road itself. IS hasn't said anything.
>>
File: 210.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
210.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>29799129
>>29799153

>Not getting the references.

You would think a regular on this thread would know something as basic as this.
>>
File: ChYksOgWIAAio6l.jpg (164KB, 1023x701px) Image search: [Google]
ChYksOgWIAAio6l.jpg
164KB, 1023x701px
General map of IS near Jub al-Jarrah but this is underselling their offensive. IS claims to have taken much more than this going toward T4 .

The sad part is only pro IS sources and IS watchers are talking about it. Pro Syrian government sources have no comment yet meaning it probably is as bad as claimed and they are still in denial.
>>
>>29800459
The SAA had months to devoted some energy against that buildup east between Homs and Hama. I have to wonder why they overlooked it.
>>
>>29800362
>Actual shit going down
>ayy guise le vidya gaem reference xD
go back go >>>/v/
>>
>>29788285
I've been wondering what is the security situation around Assad like? I half expect him to be killed in some mass suicide attack or something underhanded like that
>>
>>29800858
It still doesn't explain why you replied like an ignorant fuck.

I'm not the anon who made the references. Your >>>/v/ response means jack shit to me.
>>
File: 1332667451932.gif (3MB, 220x124px) Image search: [Google]
1332667451932.gif
3MB, 220x124px
>>29800922

>Iranian bodyguards since 2011.
>>
>>29800960
I'm not the guy who replied
Anyone who posts just to say OMG ITS JUST LIKE MAH VIDYA deserves to get shit on
Also Red Alert is superior
>>
>>29788285
So I have no idea what the video is about, but it's made by Hezbollah, right?

What's it about? It seems pretty recent. Is it made in the context of current events?
>>
>>29799129
>Getting this buttmad over something that obviously is a joke
>>
>>29800971
Also has there been any public attempts on his life or his family?
>>
File: 1418477059577.gif (86KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1418477059577.gif
86KB, 404x416px
>>29801298

2011 suicide vest

2012 mortar shelling

201x xxxxxxxxxxxx?
>>
>>29794523
>1000 ISIS soldiers
More likely civilians that they claimed to be fighters.
>>
>>29789686
eu fag
why areou calling turks as roachs?
its aldready goddamn fucking turkey
roach is stupid
>>
File: krdhunted1 - Kopya.jpg (144KB, 645x516px) Image search: [Google]
krdhunted1 - Kopya.jpg
144KB, 645x516px
>>
Who do you guys root for?
>>
>>29802079
To root for any side would be to disregard the entire point of delving into geopolitics and trying to understand it.
>>
File: 237658_o6555.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
237658_o6555.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
Middle east horror team
>>
>>29802079
America.
>>
File: LEŞ.jpg (103KB, 592x357px) Image search: [Google]
LEŞ.jpg
103KB, 592x357px
>>29802092
>>
>>29802079
Liverpool you fucking wanker
>>
>>29802079
Flamengo
also >>29802090
>>
File: pesh's in bashir.png (952KB, 958x534px) Image search: [Google]
pesh's in bashir.png
952KB, 958x534px
>>29801832
Oh, yeah, now that you said, I think they also shelled, with mortars, the government place in damascus, last year too. But I'm not certain myself, I dont know if that can be considered a public attempt to his life.

Quick post, Ivan is reporting some SAA activist saying that Rebels are massing troops in South Aleppo, ICARDA farms and Regiment 46 base, tp launch a new attack against Hadher. If true, will discover in the next hours or days.
>>
Is ISIS incapable of taking anymore significant territory? It's been like a year since they've done anything major
>>
>>29802201
They've taken significant losses to their manpower, supplies, and money.
Recruitment has fallen by 90% and they're losing more than they can replace
>>
>>29802302
Is it true that there were some sex slave markets ?
>>
>>29802362
probably lots of goats and shit
>>
>>29802362
Probably although I don't think ISIS is doing anything radically different than what we saw in most wars of that type. In Bosnia, Rwanda, Sudan even Syria use of rape was wide spread. The only difference is that ISIS divides women among the fighters while in other cases women were simply kept in concentration camps for anyone to rape.
>>
https://twitter.com/DrPartizan_/status/726874606179618820
Shia militias, everyone
>>
>>29803519
noice.

had it coming.

Hopefully, Roachorgan is next.
>>
File: 1452451912981.jpg (100KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452451912981.jpg
100KB, 640x480px
>>29803519
nope no sectarian conflict going on in iraq! just normal average people who happen to be shia slaughtering a normal average person who happens to be suni in a normal average angry mob fueled execution/moderate beheading like you would see people do anyplace else in the world

religion of peace!
>>
>>29803746
Welcome to the middle east. Quick post and i'm gone. IS claims advancing past Al Sinaa and into the next district in Deir Ezzor city. This needs more verification because the SAA recently claimed to take back parts of Al Sinaa. IS is slowly taking them down block by block.

tl;dr The SAA is in deep shit in Deir Ezzor city again if IS isn't lying.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (202KB, 1024x1389px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
202KB, 1024x1389px
>Doing the "fall of Saddam statue dive" across from the presidential stand at the Green Zone parade grounds
Iraqi humor is really something
>>
>>29803519
https://twitter.com/bm21_grad/status/726911664000516097
>>
>>29804558
link is off
>>
>>29804875
I imagined that twitter wasn't going to allow something so visually, for much time.

Was basically Syrian Rebels beheading a ISIS prisoner, alive. The knife was probably very sharp and the guy doing it was very good on the job, as he took less than 15-20 seconds.
>>
>>29804875
>>29805127
But, hey, look, now Dr Partizan posted it:

https://twitter.com/DrPartizan_/status/726912827483656193
>>
>>29803942
Brings back memories of doing that at my grandparents when I was little and they had just pulled down the statues.
>>
File: butterflycell.jpg (24KB, 721x390px) Image search: [Google]
butterflycell.jpg
24KB, 721x390px
Something oddly amusing from an IS video posted two days ago, wilayat hamah
>>
>>29805631
Probably pilfered from the home of a current sex slave.
>>
Yemen forces have seized Al Qaida training camp in Hadramout where they “confiscated large amounts of weapons” and “arrested eight Al Qaida militants”.

They claim that Mukalla is now a safe city
>>
>>29799045
Honestly I don't have a good answer.
I've been working in the ME for years and so traveled to and from the area multiple times. So part of my info comes from speaking with the locals, the other from following these countries from well before the conflicts have started and through them.
I've probably set through thousands of hours of youtube and live leak vids as the events unfolded, If there are places with timelines and caches of vids from said conflicts that's a good start.
No one place is good enough as they are all biased...

As the guy who answered you said, start with wikipedia for a general idea. If you're really interested in this then don't just read the conflict entries, but also the economy, demographics sections. Then go to the history section and at least familiarize yourself with the major events in the region.

Here is a nice site to dig through, with unique perspectives for westerners, not without their own biases:

http://defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa.155/
>>
>>29802051
What's this?

>>29802079
Kurds, Assad, moderate beheaders, then IS in that order. (As in, popularity wise, no one actually cheers for them all, unless you consider a very callous person who doesn't give two shits and a fuck about Syria or Syrians and just likes to see what's happening as if it was a videogame to be cheering for them all, there are some of those, but they are rare, even rarer than IS cheerleaders)
>>
File: Syria flow Chart.png (11KB, 278x252px) Image search: [Google]
Syria flow Chart.png
11KB, 278x252px
>>29802079
>>
>>29810367
>russia
>good
>>
>>29810376

Yep.
>>
>>29810379
You funny guy, I like that.
>>
>>29810379
If the enemy of your enemy is russia your have two enemies.
There is no such thing as being friends with russia. Russia has two types of neighbouring countries, those who hate them with burning passion and puppet subjects.
>>
>>29810410

As long as they keep bombing ISIS they're still on the good list.
>>
File: SanCiaRus.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SanCiaRus.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>29810376
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I
>3-4 improvised armored vehicles
>going straight ahead for peshmerga fort on flat ground
>no cover
>multiple possibilites of being flanked
>ends up stopping in the middle of flat ground
Whats /k/'s thought about ISIS's tactic here?
>>
>>29810468

Abu Hajaar was a spy, sent to sabotage ISIS from within.

He did his duty.

F.
>>
>>29810468
Fake
>>
>>29810484
why?
>>
>>29810512
Looks too overplayed(acted).

Do you really think this is the Same Isis that executes people and cuts their heads off.
>>
>>29794472
>>>/pol/
>>
>>29799607
M*ndic with the compelling arguemnts and quality posting again.
>>
>>29810518
Ah yea buddy the same ones. aaaaah that cant be the mob of kids who stabed the pizza man to death they arent even tacticool. retard detected
>>
>>29802079
Trump
>>
>>29810468
Abu Hajaar dindunuffin
>>
>>29810468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jPTrS-7d14
>>
>>29810367
>hezbollah
what the hell i thought they were friends with nusra
>>
>>29811187
No, not at all.
>>
A couple of new things today.

-The FSA in northern Aleppo lost and regained Dudiyan and Tal Shair from IS in northern Aleppo in the course of 12 hours. FSA retook the villages after Turkish arty support and likely US air support.

-IS in red and blue format claims to have taken large parts of Sha'er gas field in eastern Homs and killing 20 SAA in their ongoing counter offensive to the SAAs drive to Deir Ezzor.
>>
File: ChdHoNOXEAAaQVU.jpg (39KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ChdHoNOXEAAaQVU.jpg
39KB, 600x338px
IS has released pictures of a couple pieces of armor and sabot rounds they captured when they took Huwaysis yesterday.

https://twitter.com/oryxspioenkop/status/727128621744295936
>>
File: 8_small.jpg (97KB, 920x517px) Image search: [Google]
8_small.jpg
97KB, 920x517px
>>29811384
Full picture set from Huwaysis has be released. I'll post some.
>>
File: 5__3__small.jpg (103KB, 920x517px) Image search: [Google]
5__3__small.jpg
103KB, 920x517px
>>29811403
>>
File: 4__2__small.jpg (74KB, 920x517px) Image search: [Google]
4__2__small.jpg
74KB, 920x517px
>>29811414
Done. The rest is just IS guys shooting guns and a tall stack of ammo crates.
>>
File: lone and forgotten.png (598KB, 1020x570px) Image search: [Google]
lone and forgotten.png
598KB, 1020x570px
>>29811421
I have this scenic T-62.

The proSAA sources reported some minutes ago that they already recaptured some of the points taken by ISIS. Truth or not, is always like that, ISIS storm the checkpoints, steal ammo, guns and armor, and them just get out as soon as possible. Its like shopping day, and its a easy way to boost propaganda.

Small reports:

- SAA/Tigers Forces reach the Arak GAs field, east of Palmyra.

- Reports that the YPG and Rebels are negotiating the exchange of the 60 Rebels bodies, the ones paraded in Afrin, for 3 YPG prisoners.

Also, this video of a British YPG volunteer, having problmes with his Ak during combat:

https://twitter.com/DrPartizan_/status/727105745192402944
>>
>>29803886
The follow up from non IS sources is IS did retake most of Al Sinaa but nothing on them advancing into the next district. IS did attack the district though.
>>
>>29811461
>Its like shopping day
heh
One time a anon called IS weapon hauls black friday for Jihadists.
>>
>>29791685
uh uh uh uhhh no you don't
you were just proven wrong and now you have to accept it instead of sweeping it off the table and changing the topic into "EVERYONE IS EBIL"
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 640x640px
>>29790461
The left supports Assad. What world are you living in where leftists support the US state department and NATO?
>>
This just in: Inmates allegedly take control of prison and take hostages in Hama.

A video of the rebellion from the inside of the prison:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSvH_IlQzl8
>>
>>29799045
theres a cable of the french suggesting that intervention is necessary in libya because the lybians are moving to replace the franc in africa as the primary currency for commerce, google |gold standard franc Libya africa french letter cable | and you might be able to find it.
>>
>>29811647
I love a good prison riot. Most of those prisoners will probably be killed.
>>
>>29800960
not those guys but I played CnC Generals and I can confirm you're autistic so go fuck yourself
>>
File: KontrolaKoke.jpg (67KB, 480x722px) Image search: [Google]
KontrolaKoke.jpg
67KB, 480x722px
>>29811681

>Hopefully
>>
File: ChdbJjfWIAA1i9x.jpg (171KB, 1024x611px) Image search: [Google]
ChdbJjfWIAA1i9x.jpg
171KB, 1024x611px
Latest map of northern Aleppo. I assume the orange is IS re re capture and the blue is FSA re re capture. I don't know what the fuck is going on. These villages change hands every 8 hours.
>>
>>29811866
How many casualties are there in these battle anyway. To me it seams like ISIS is using its superior mobility ti shift troops and attack areas where rebels are week.
>>
>>29811942
I guess every re capture is about 10 to 15 killed. Both sides leave quickly. IS leaves when the air support arrives. FSA leaves when IS arrives.
>>
>>29810352
I'm assuming you live in the Americas?

The Europeans are more likely to bitch about the war because refugees were able to move that far.
>>
>>29791115
When will they learn?
>>
>>29793791
If yu r no murika frnd u r terrorist qaida thing
>>
Lastly today I saw the first reports of air raids on IS in eastern Homs since IS started blitzing yesterday. This after Ruaf was softening up T3/ Arak gas fields / Sukhnah.

I think SAA command/ Ruskies are starting to feel the effects of IS attacking their rear ends and have to stop their Deir Ezzor campaign to address it and also proof that they didn't secure the countryside(like I thought) and are being rushed to save Deir Ezzor in the first place.
>>
New video from the Hama prison. Taking bets now, will all the prisoners be killed or will they break loose?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6CDxNnez9Y
>>
>>29812456
Think for a minute. It's impossible to control the countryside. Im-fucking-possible.

This attacks will go on until the SAA gets to AT LEAST Taqba and/or Deyr-ez-Zor. Breaking supply routes is much more important than controlling desert in east Homs.
>>
>>29812732
Argee but....
Did you see the underground shelters here >>29805631 in Hama? IS didn't dig them overnight. They have been prepping for this. I think they started the build up when the Russians entered the war expecting to lose ground. I think they dispersed and went into hiding.

What I am saying is IS is a lot stronger in this part of Hama and Homs than they let on and only when Deir Ezzor being threatened will they now let loose.
>>
>>29812800
I'm sure they've been preparing for this for a long time.

But it's rather easy in a desert and desert fringes to hide yourself in small numbers and gradualy build stuff like that. No-one would notice.

Desert is a bitch and birds on the sky are generally blind to tan moving small people on tan backgrounds if they take the time to be careful.
>>
>>29812800
>>29812835
But anyway, I still think ISIS s relying on heavy rotation of troops between theaters to manage to do attacks like this. Very heavy rotation.

For example, they're using most of their northern forces against the rebels because the kurds are paralyzed in sight of Manbij because of Turkey and the SAA hasn't made any bids to try and take Al-Bab or Deir Hafer.
Likewise, these men attacking Hama must be the same that were attacking the Aleppo supply route and maybe some men from Homs, which in turn is being held by the ones fleeing/retreating from east Damascus and south Palmyra.
Pretty sure the only static defenders are in Mosul and Raqqa. Even in Fallujah they manage to infiltrate and rotate men.
>>
File: jk.png (898KB, 960x420px) Image search: [Google]
jk.png
898KB, 960x420px
>>29812873
Havent seen much ATGM action lately, especially regarding SAAs T72s or their other tanks. Whats happenning with all that?
>>
>>29813013
The well is drying up.
>>
>>29812873
No argument here. To sum up my thoughts of what IS is doing different in eastern Homs rather than say the east Damascus is the latter was insane and going fail from the beginning however this new offensive seems well planned with clear objectives. They want to stall the SAA and they got enough firepower to do it.

We'll see how it plays out tomorrow when the Ruaf goes rushing to bomb these incoming IS troops. I'm done.
>>
File: T72AV gopro (3).png (1003KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
T72AV gopro (3).png
1003KB, 1366x768px
>>29813022
ATGMs or armoured vehicles?

or both?
>>
>>29813140
Both, but mainly ATGMs.
>>
Someone has used Sarin gas in Syria again. Some media claim it was SAA
>A little over a week ago, Syria's embattled Assad regime used chemical arms against ISIS east of Damascus, despite the 2013 agreement to dismantle the regime’s chemical weapons. The regime apparently decided to use the lethal gas sarin after ISIS fighters attacked two Syrian air force bases considered vital military assets.
SAA claims it was ISIS
>The Islamic State militant group (ISIS) has attacked the forces of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad with chemical weapons at an airbase in eastern Syria, the state news agency SANA reported late Monday.
>>
>>29813175
Mustard gas sure, ISIS probably has the capability to produce it. Sarin, no fucking way. So ether SAA is laying or ISIS has developed an advanced chemical industry.
>>
>>29814120
Nusra has been known to get gas through Turkey before, maybe ISIS has done the same- or used weapons they captured.
It doesn't make much sense for SAA to use gas, strategically speaking.
>>
File: 1454631678059.jpg (84KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1454631678059.jpg
84KB, 894x894px
>>29813175
hillary did it AGAIN?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-01/seymour-hersh-says-hillary-approved-sending-libyas-sarin-syrian-rebels
>>
>>29814120
>He doesn't know the rebels have been caught with sarin gas before
>he probably still think Assad was behind the gas attacks
>>
File: 1406725200190.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1406725200190.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>29814692
>zerohedge
>>
>>29814628
Sarin doesn't have a long life outside a controlled environment. So unless Turkey has supplied Sarin to ISIS in last few months that's probably bullshit and there is no reason for Turkey to do that as in that time period they have taken action against ISIS and have been attacked by ISIS.
>>29814710
Rebels gas themselves, SAA fallows up rebels gassing themselves with an assault into the area.
>>
>>29815241
>there is no reason for Turkey to do that as in that time period they have taken action against ISIS and have been attacked by ISIS.
>time period they have taken action against ISIS and have been attacked by ISIS.

Can I advance to level 2 in spot the turkroach yet?
>>
>>29810518
Yes. Arabs are brutal but bad at war in general.
>>
new to this thread... came here because of that abu hajaar video kek

now i wanna follow this thread but i don't know what the fuck the situation is. can someone explain to me the summary of the conflict?

also i remember there is a picture of middle east relationship map floating around. can anyone please post that too?
>>
>>29815493
Daves not here man
>>
>>29815364
Do you have any facts that would go against what I said. Or are you a Russia and there for don't require facts.
>>29815493
come back in few days, the whole thread is full of shit posting so you won't get any real info anyway.
>>
>>29815493
Currently FSA (rebels) and ISIS are playing pat-a-cake in the North, FSA and SAA (govt) are just lobbing shells at each other in Aleppo (big ass city that's been split since the beginning of the war) and the FSA is getting asspained that the SAA is better at artillery and have airstrikes. YPG, PKK, and Peshmerga (kurdish forces in northern Iraq and Syria) are currently just chilling out holding the line and waiting for an opportunity (probably for the SAA to rush toward Deir-Ez-Zur forcing ISIS to pull troops from Manbij/Raqqa area).
>>
Jesus this stalemate. What finally turns the tide here? Is it just another 5 years of extremely slow grind and then the Syrian government "wins" and we settle down for eternal insurgency?
>>
>>29812800
The underground tunnels look really good, so as you said they've been preparing for a while. I wonder how the SAA will handle clearing them out if it comes to that.
>>
File: Syrian_civil_war.png (970KB, 2502x2107px) Image search: [Google]
Syrian_civil_war.png
970KB, 2502x2107px
>>29815493
There are two Middle East conflicts that we mainly aboard, the Syrian civil war and the Iraqi war. There are others conflicts that end being left as secondary’s, even if not less important; the Libyan civil war, Yemen civil war and the Afghanistan war.

In Syrian, the factions are divided in four main groups: the Pro government Forces, Rebels forces, ISIS and YPG/SDF.

The Pro government Forces are composed of: SAA (Syrian Arab Army), Pro Government Militias (mainly the NDF and some allied tribal militias), Hezbollah, Foreign Shia militias, Iranian advisors/expeditionary forces and Russian Air Force support, as well some advisors in the ground.

The Rebels are a cluster fuck of factions, some are former opposition groups and radical Islamic factions; we have Jabhat al Nusra (Al Qaeda wing in Syria), Islamic Front, Army of Conquest and Free Syrian Army (FSA) groups.
ISIS, I believe, doesn’t need presentation.

And forces of the "Northern Syria Federation" (Rojava), who are in their majority Kurds, composed of the YPG, the militia of the PYD party and main bulk of the Kurdish forces, YPJ, the YPG female wing, the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) who are an alliance of groups, like Sunnis, Shias, Turkmens, Christians, but mainly composed of YPG units.

You can read the wikipedia page of the factions involved in the war, that are very useful and quite complete:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

For general live information, use the Liveuamap:

http://syria.liveuamap.com/
>>
>>29817092
I got a slightly updated Wikipedia map that showed some minor IS advances towards Homs/Hama. That said, it looks like that IS pocket could easily be surrounded by the SAA if they make a secondary push from north of Palmyra towards Al-Ithriyah.
>>
>>29817175
>implying
>>
>>29817175
Maybe, but I doubt that the SAA would do it, as their forces near Palmyra are still busy defending the city from ISIS leftovers raids, and advancing into east, like the Arak gas fields.

Somepne know where I can find the video from this post >>29805631 ?
>>
>>29815591
>>29817092
thanks man!

so from what i can conclude, the things went like this
>FSA wants to overthrow Assad
>SAA wants to drive FSA out
>suddenly ISIS barges in and wants to kick everyone out and hoard all the lands for themselves

what i still don't understand is the Rojavas/YPG/SDF, from a cursory search i can tell that they're militias formed to defend against ISIS onslaught. How's their relations with the SAA/FSA?
>>
>>29815493
You mean this one?
>>
>>29817644
The SDF's relations with the SAA has been holding since forever but have been slightly strained. There had been some very recent flair-ups in Rojava involving brief scuttles between pro-government National Defence Forces militias and the YPG. Not sure yet if that will have negative long-term effects.

I'm less certain about the YPG's relations with the FSA because of their relative isolation from the rest of FSA-control Syria. I assume the FSA (and by extension Al-Nusra) has intentions to take the YPG pocket in Afrin at least but so far they're so preoccupied beating back IS in the north that there's barely indication of their relations.
>>
>>29817320
It might be possible that the SAA is keeping offensive plans in secret for one, but I'm probably asking for too much if their past failures and incompetence are to go by.

I'm just wondering if the SAA going to hold the line to Homs and Hama eventually. IS is really cutting deep in there.
>>
>>29817644
YPG/SDF has lukewarm relations with the government/SAA, and bad relations with the NDF, because those guys are assholes and are not monitored/controlled by the government as much as they should be.
Recently they fought (Kurd police and special forces) against the NDF because of some bullshit problem with a checkpoint or something, resulting in 30 dead NDF and 130 arrested kek, 13 dead Kurds too tho.
The relationship between the YPG and SAA has actually taken a hit since recently the YPD declared itself to be a federal part of Syria (not independent, just semiautonomous) and people dumped on them for doing it without other Syrian peoples' consent.
>>
>>29817644
The YPG and SAA/Regime relations are as said here>>29817769

Fight between the Kurds and Government militias is not uncommon, but the Central Government generally comes running to try halt the shit, because their two bases, in Qamishli and Hasakah, are strategically important, and only things left of government held in the Rojava region, and because they dont want to open a new, unnecessary, battle front, as their forces are already very depleted.
So, it this in mind, they generally try to maintain what could be called a "professional relation", avoiding much contact.

Now, about the Rebels/FSA relations with YPG/SDF, it could simply be said: They hate each other guts. This is for many reasons, like the bad historic of some Rebels group treatment of Kurds, or the fact that
Turkey, sworn enemy of PKK, which the YPG maintain relations, back many of those Rebel groups.
So the Rebels and YPG/SDF are in constant fighting with each other, mainly in North Aleppo region.
>>
>Islamic State and the Assad regime in Syria have been colluding with each other in deals on the battleground, Sky News can reveal.

>An agreement with the Syrian regime to withdraw IS weapons from Palmyra.

>A deal between IS and Syria to trade oil for fertiliser and;

>Arrangements to evacuate some areas by Islamic State forces BEFORE the Syrian army attacked.

>The most interesting document was written shortly before the Syrian army recaptured the ancient city of Palmyra, after months of occupation by IS.

>"Withdraw all heavy artillery and anti-aircraft machine guns from in and around Palmyra to Raqqa province," the document says.

>I asked one of the defectors if Islamic State was coordinating movement of its fighters and leaving areas they previously controlled, in direct coordination with the Syrian army and even the Russian airforce.

>His answer was simple. "Of course," he said.
>>
>>29818887
And people shit on Turkey for buying oil
>>
File: 1442787648069.png (17KB, 574x460px) Image search: [Google]
1442787648069.png
17KB, 574x460px
>>29818887
>negotiating the withdrawal of enemy forces you have surrounded and obviously overpower is collusion
>actual evidence of arms and financial support by foreign govs are ignored

ok dude
>>
What's with all of the very isolated IS pockets around Baghdad? I always knew Fallujah's been under siege and Ramadi hasn't quite been declared IS free due to sporadic fighting I always hear about. But what about those territories just north of Baghdad, Samarra, and next to Tikrit (which was liberated months ago)
>>
>>29818887
It's almost comical how IS defectors keep saying Assad is working with them while those that follow the Russian narrative still believe they bombed IS.
>>
>>29817754
why isn't the line connecting Turkey and IS green? why aren't the lines connecting the gulf states to AQ green?
>>
>>29820927
IS. islamist rebels. same thing
>>
>>29820927

>ISIS is a valid source of information
>>
>>29820872
baghdad belts, basically large suburban areas surrounding Baghdad full of sunnis and an ISIS stronghold. The Americans only just managed to secure them in 2007 but even then just only. There are jungles and fields where a gunman could hide out for months undetected not to mention most of the population are passive ISIS sympathisers and will turn a blind eye to ISIS operatives in their midst. Unless the entire area is ethnically cleansed of sunnis, there will always be some level of ISIS activity in those areas.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (74KB, 692x692px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
74KB, 692x692px
>tfw no VHS-2
>>
>>29817754
Israel and AQ, ISIS line Green based on what?

pol memes?
>>
>>29822484
No, Israël never bombed IS or Al-Nusra and Friends even though the are in the border. Plus They treat wounded jihadists in Israël, there even is a vice video showing this. Meanwhile Israël had bombed hezbollah/saa even near Damascus. The jews have chosen a side, fuck em
>>
>>29799364
Probably because thats what murica spent billions trying. Most people expect good results when murica spends billions on a proxy.
>>
Any news on the American killed near Erbil? My guess is ISIS got lucky with a rocket or mortar, throw enough shit at a wall and some of it will stick.
>>
>>29823044
Read in conflict news that ISIS claimed that they used a remote-controlled VBIED in the attack that killed him.
>>
>>29823044
Service personell or happy-go-lucky volunteer?
>>
>>29823227
US army service member.

This is the video of the British YPG that got problems with his AK, during combat, that already have his own thread, but I thought would be good to put it here too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=rg3uo8YMlcE

Also, some vague reports from yesterday seem to be correct now, as a new cease fire for Aleppo is to be anounced, today.
>>
>>29823291
that sucks.
anything on that UK ambush mentioned by Mandic at the start of this thread?
>>
>>29823291
>AK never jams

>stoppage

>clears, then fires one round

>round stuck in the receiver

>yfw next 30 seconds clearing BS while the fight goes on around yuo
>>
>>29823291
Just to add, just because a new cease fire is reported to, maybe, happen soon in Aleppo, it doesn't mean that the city is calm right now. To the contrary, the Rebels launched a new assault in Zahraa, west Aleppo, preceded by a tunel bomb. Mutual shelling is also happening, with each side using all means at hand for it; Hellscannon, barrel bombs, airstrikes, rocket barrages and surface to surface missiles.

>>29823415
I checked for you, its a 3-4 days old news, in one article about it, reads the following:

>Members of the Special Boat Service (SBS) were travelling in a convoy with Italian and Libyan troops when they were targeted by militants, according to an Israeli military intelligence website.

>The attackers drove up to the convoy in vehicles packed with explosives, before 'surprising' the foreign servicemen by blowing themselves up, Debka.com reports.

The article also say that is the possibility that some italians have been killed and british Special force member have been captured, but nothing really concrete.
>>
>>29823497
Huh, i would imagine that story getting more coverage, but it might not be all that credible. Still, spooks and all that
>>
>>29794484
Ghadaffi was killed because he was encouraging African countries to go to a gold based currency
>>
>>29798977
>>29823614
>>
>>29823291
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=rg3uo8YMlcE
post more like these please (pov footage of people fighting isis)
>>
I'm a little late but surprised there hasn't been any comments recently here on such a action packed day in Aleppo. Rebels launched a large offensive in Aleppo at Zhara and near the research center on the outskirts of the city. ( a well known front line) with one tunnel bomb near the air force intel building( which happens to have been hit by tunnel bombs before) multiple airstrikes responded , rebel shelling and building to building fighting.

Jaf rebels managed to take a amusement park and a few sections of Zhara killing some SAA in the process. It's not a major defeat for the SAA but a slap in the face.
TOW vid from today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFZOsTU8iBg
Tunnel bomb:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHD2b98xnZU

Also breaking in the last few hours is a US Navy Seal killed during a IS offensive near Mosul
>>
>>29822880
Quit acting like it's supposed to be a huge shocker, almost every side/country/militia does under handed stuff like this. You do what's best for you, nothing else
>>
>>29815724
It's not a stalemate.

The Aleppo offensive that partly cut off the city was the main turning point in the war.

ISIS meanwhile has lost a lot of ground to the SAA. Kurds have been pretty quiet since they attacked the FSA near Afrin.

Recently ISIS launched an East Homs offensive, and has been bloodying the FSA badly in North Aleppo province.

As of today, the SAA and Kurds have the upper hand. Unless Russia completely withdraws, or say Assad is killed, this war will end with SAA/Kurdish victory.
>>
>>29824634
But it wasn't all good news for non IS rebels today. Breaking of IS advances in the northern Aleppo pocket as the ping pong battle continues.

IS re re re re re(you get the point) captured Qasajek, shahin farm,, Tal Battal and azatya village.
>>
>>29823614
From purely economic point gold based currencies would be a disaster for African countries. When you tie your currency to gold you limit the ability of your economy to grow without causing a deflationary pressure. Think it like this, if you tie your currency to gold and you can increase your gold reserves by 5% a year than your economy can grow by 5%. if it grows more than ratio of available goods to currency changes and there are more goods than money meaning that money becomes worth more which means deflation which acts to cut all spending as just holding onto money increases its value. For a capitalist country the best monetary policy is a floating currency with low inflation rate of 2%-5%, above all else a stable monetary policy is best for growth. Pegging the currency is good for countries which do most of their businesses with one major economic block, and mostly of their industry is agriculture or mass manufacturing to avoid major shocks in value of imports and exports.

There is no major conspiracy, most African countries pegged their currency because they lack the ability to provide stable monetary policy on their own. And while it might have been easy for Libya to use gold most countries in Africa never had that option simply due to lack of necessary resources. Plus it exposes the countries to market shock, Gold remains a trade able commodity, and as we saw when ever the markets get wobbly people run into commodities which in case of gold backed currency would mean that the value of present stock increases but so do the costs of getting new reserves. In short gold would be something Switzerland could profit from but African countries need monetary policy which allows for high growth at low cost while also providing for easy capital flow both to bring in investment but also to allow for currency outflow in case of crisis to prevent inflation.
>>
>>29818887
Hahaha now this is some bullshit
>>
>>29820927
Russia LITERALLY is and has been bombing ISIS constantly since the first day.

Just because they focus on the threats to the SAA, does not change the fact they have been bombing ISIS a significant amount where the SAA and ISIS fight.
>>
>>29798977
>Funny how you're avoiding the other countries affected by the Arab spring like Egypt, Jordan, Yemen, Bahrain, Tunisia and others.

Those countries didn't have armed uprisings. They are also, in general, US allies.

>What was the goal of the covert intervention there?

Why would we intervene in strong countries? Most of those are US allies. Furthermore, they are generally sunni countries and America supports the Sunni alliance over the Shia.
Almost every country we have actively subverted is Shia or has a significant shia minority.

>Do you believe any domestic factors are in play in the ME or is it all the work of the CIA and the Jews in your mind?

Domestic factors are at play. America and the West are not the reaon everyone got pissed at their local authoritarian strongman.
But America and allies rolled with it and actively subverted/intervened in the countries that were not our allies, while praising the "stability" of those that are our allies.

Do you actually think the CIA and other groups did not have a hand in the current situation in the ME?
>>
>>29824734
Yes but Israel actively aids some of these fighters.

They do what is smart, not what is right.
>>
File: Chi4WaKUkAQk2Ga.jpg (104KB, 960x461px) Image search: [Google]
Chi4WaKUkAQk2Ga.jpg
104KB, 960x461px
>>29824634
Area claimed by rebels. Interesting that I am reading this was a counter offensive. Apparently SAA forces tried to attack areas nearby before this and rebels had a offensive of their own waiting.
>>
>>29821020
Ethnic cleansing is never going to work without a wide-reaching, organized genocide plan, especially when it targets a substantially huge populations. It may fix security problems in the short term but lead to backlashes from regional Sunni communities and Sunni Iraqi exiles even if you successfully wipe out good chunks of the local population.

Plus Saddam tried that on the Kurds in Northern Iraq in the late-80s. Look at Northern Iraq now.
>>
>>29825054
Then again, Northern Iraq is a better place than the rest of the country.
>>
>>29825000
More likely in Sunni countries the local strongman realized their time was up and left without turning the country into a ruin. Probably because they knew US wouldn't support them against their own people. For better or worst US allays played their roles perfectly, the point man left and the regime apparatus remain protecting everyone interests while the dictators got to go on a vacation. Anti US dictators on the other hand chose to fight and have pushed themselves against a wall where ether they win or the entire power base gets killed. Had Qaddafi left his sons could be running for parliament now, had Assad left Alwaites could be an important part of Syrian future. Just as Mubarak left and his friends are running the show now, or how Ben Ali left and his friends are important players in Tunis. But no they chose to fight and now Qaddafis friends are target practice, Alawites face extermination if and when Assad regime ends, be it now or in 50 years. People had a reason to be angry but it was general anger directed at leaders in charge not against the whole state apparatus. It transformed into anger against the power base in areas where dictators chose to use force. US allays placated the people by reforms and power "change" be it in Tunis, Egypt, Morocco, Jordan, S. Arabia, UAE, Yemen. Anti US dictators opened fire and ended in civil war. The only exception Bahrein, but its a city state, too small and too rich for people to throw everything away for a shoot at the ruler.
>>
File: 15002..png (4MB, 1358x698px) Image search: [Google]
15002..png
4MB, 1358x698px
FSA Rbeles testrung their rbandnew 50 cal Machinguns delivered by US Army central command

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQpCHJ7BGA
>>
>>29825076
The point is Saddam, in an attempt to defuse long-standing conflicts with the Kurds, resorted to large scale ethnic cleansing of Kurds (and Assyrians, Madeans, Turkmen and Yazidis) but didn't successfully suppress the rebel movement, because immediately in the middle of the first Gulf War, the Kurds staged another uprising and finally gained autonomy, and that's even before the 2003 invasion finally broke Saddam's system of oppression.

Granted, much of Central and Western Iraq are now volatile as a result, but Northern Iraq is currently a safehaven for the very ethnic minorities that Saddam had been targeting 30 years back.

If Saddam, a Authoritarian strongman with extensive military logistics in his disposal, couldn't kill the Kurdish independence movement by way of ethnic cleansing, would the current government be able to do the same to the Sunnis in the Baghdad Belts with their severely untrained Iraqi military and messy political system?
>>
>>29825199
Because Saddam was an Arab and incompetent. He killed and expelled large portions of Kurds and others but he never cleansed the area completely. He did nothing but create resentment and resistance. If you are going to do ethnic cleansing that you do it thoroughly like Serbs in Bosnia, you don't leave a village alone and than you don't have a problem with rebels and others. If you gas one village and leave the next you are making more problems than you are solving but if you gas both villages than there is no more problem.
>>
>>29825236
The topic was about suggestions to conduct ethnic cleansing of Sunnis to purge IS, and unless you bring in a foreign party with experience in ethnic cleansing to do the work for you (which will obviously be a foreign relations disaster), incompetence is going to be expected one way or the other.

Also, the Bosniaks were more culturally and politically isolated back in the day and could be wiped out without fear of protest from the diaspora and exiles. In comparison there are a fuckton of Sunnis all over the Mideast. Widespread killing of Sunnis in one country will send more wack job Sunnis from neighboring countries to fuck shit up with reprisal attacks.
>>
File: May2nd.jpg (3MB, 2526x2278px) Image search: [Google]
May2nd.jpg
3MB, 2526x2278px
>>29825043
Much better map of rebel Aleppo gains today. As you can see they took a large area of forward SAA lines. The SAA won't stand for rebels being this close to their urban area. I expect a SAA attempt to retake it.
>Aleppo ceasefire
lol no
>>
>>29823044
>>29823227
Defense officials have confirmed it was a SEAL
>>
>>29825359
Well, hell, they really did take the forward lines. In old days, I remember news of the park buildings being defended constantly, with the Liwa Al Quds repelling the Rebel attacks.
As you said, it's doubtful that any side will accept a cease fire, now.

Do you have news on that Hama prison riot? I cant find much, anymore.
>>
File: Chi4R_jWIAETkik.jpg (52KB, 511x679px) Image search: [Google]
Chi4R_jWIAETkik.jpg
52KB, 511x679px
>>29825480
Not much but a picture. It's a standoff with the prisoners still holding the prison and security forces have the place surrounded. They have been gassed so far.
(betting on if they all will be killed is still open)
>>
>>29825556
Thanks. Until now, my bet goes that the Security Forces will retake the prison, killing part of the prisoners, as seems that the prisoners are not achieving much in matter of breaking out from the complex.
>>
>>29825735
what was the whole backstory here anyway? Just a simple jailbreak gone to shit?
>>
>>29825955
Until now, we only know that the inmates break out from their cells and took some of the prison personal as hostages, but we dont know how they did it.
>>
>>29825359
Seeing unconfirmed sources that the SAA has retaken most of these areas. I would bet the rebels still hold the "family house" amusement park. The rest looks very exposed to counter attack.

Trying to wrap up the day. IS still holds all of the areas they took in their eastern Homs counter offensive while the SAA seemly unconcerned was able to take the "Croatian company" on the Homs-Deir highway from IS.

I have breaking of a IS raiding into the Tahtuh district in Deir Ezzor city which is next Al Sinaa.

This means at the very least IS still holds most of Al Sinaa and is pressuring basically the last neighborhood next to the Deir Ezzor airbase from the city side.

IS video from Shaer gas field. This is where RU was saying the SAA took back some positions. 17 confirmed SAA killed the other day here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCXCyI8iIGg
I doubt this video will stay long.

Lastly a lot of SAA shelling/bombing into the northern Homs non IS pocket. This has been ongoing for the last few days. I think the SAA might try to break in there but I doubt they will have success. The northern Homs pocket is a fortress.
>>
>>29788418
What is it?
>>
File: 0bbf839fecf0.jpg (29KB, 277x470px) Image search: [Google]
0bbf839fecf0.jpg
29KB, 277x470px
does one of you have that copy pasta of 'why arabs sucks at war'???
can't finde mine txt file anymore where i saved it
>>
>>29826758
Late night updates:
Fighting between SAA and rebels in Daara but I am unclear if any side has advanced

Hama prison riot update: Gov officials argee to free 30 odd prisoners in exchange to end the stand off. Much more peaceful resolution than originally thought.

Lastly:
IS has claimed successfully taking positions in the Tahtuh district and a video from nearby was posted today:
http://amaqvideos.press/v/dz03052016.mp4

The SAA is slowly losing their grip on the city. My prediction from the beginning of the year was that IS would eventually take Deir Ezzor city while the SAA would hold out at the airbase. IS is doing what I thought they would. Since they failed to take the airbase their only option left is to root the SAA out of the city but it's going take time. Urban fighting never moves quickly.
>>
File: neet.jpg (46KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
46KB, 448x486px
>>29827966

Desire to know more intensifies
>>
>>29825096
interesting stuff m8. I wish I had the knowledge on this subject you've got
>>
>>29828337
I hate to butt in a post that was despite bad English a good post. I highly agree with that anon mainly on Egypt. I don't agree on everything especially Yemen and that some of those counties are solely US allies.

Egypt went through a similar situation as Syria did and the army backed down. Fast forward a few years later and most of the Muslim brotherhood is in prison, IS making a few waves in Sini but not much more and the rest of the radicals are in hiding. The country is stable. Sisi handled the problem of radical Islam a million times better than Assad did. Like Sun Tzu said, the best war is one you don't have to fight.
>>
>>29828337
No peaceful revolution can ever remove a regime structures that were in power for 50 years. The face changes but the power brokers remain the same. Take a look at how many political parties in Europe are or were headed by communists turned democrats, or how many high ranking public servants started their careers as communist bureaucrats. Regime isn't just Assad but thousands of man from generals to HR guy in Latakia port authority or court clerc in Damascus and while its relatively easy to identify and replace top people the people who do all the work are far harder to replace. Sisi could never take down Morsi had it been just the army against the MB. But it wasn't just the army, it was also the police, judiciary, public administration all appointed by previous regime who all stopped doing their jobs which resulted in MB loosing public support. Assad could have done the same, it would have taken years to remove all decision makers appointed by Assad and in the meantime the people would have turned on "democrats" and someone from Assad's regime could have taken power democratically. This ignoring that the was majority of rich people are closely connected to regime giving them even more influence. But it would mean Assad stepping down.

You don't need to be smart to see this all you need to do is look at the "fall" of communist regimes in EE.
>>
File: tumblr_o6h55lmUkf1r3eyedo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6h55lmUkf1r3eyedo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x220px
>>29827966
>>29828314

>meep meep
>Hans found it! Hans delivers
http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
found it
>>
>>29792413
Kurds are bro-tier operators
not to be fucked with
they deserve independence
>>
Fun combat footage from the superior general /sg/
Its anudda Stalingrad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1uL1PreASQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqY_Q_PmO0U
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-03+at+08.32.38).jpg (165KB, 1273x715px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-03+at+08.32.38).jpg
165KB, 1273x715px
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-02+at+10.32.52).jpg (151KB, 1185x666px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-02+at+10.32.52).jpg
151KB, 1185x666px
>>
>>29829538
IIRC this was already posted in the previous thread. So much for a superior /sg/
>>
>>29829637
>crucify people
>and shot them
what's the point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_I9Q5kBLS0
>>
File: rebel tank aleppo.png (1MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
rebel tank aleppo.png
1MB, 1024x683px
Dont have any news to report, but I have some images and those videos of the Rebel attack on West Aleppo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXOu76DhIMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eFHHFpp8SE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k-nQihcoC8
>>
>>29829732
>IIRC this was already posted in the previous thread.
Doubtful
Besides I was giving you some of our weeks old garbage
>>
File: rebel tank.png (663KB, 860x504px) Image search: [Google]
rebel tank.png
663KB, 860x504px
>>29829765
>>
File: rebel tank Aleppo 2.png (3MB, 1012x1628px) Image search: [Google]
rebel tank Aleppo 2.png
3MB, 1012x1628px
>>29829811
>>
File: YPG BTR60.png (1MB, 987x652px) Image search: [Google]
YPG BTR60.png
1MB, 987x652px
>>
File: west aleppo.png (532KB, 1018x571px) Image search: [Google]
west aleppo.png
532KB, 1018x571px
More Aleppo Rebel assault videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=119E7nvRBTc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvOJAFXTwt4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3JDbDlrgUQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prkpmwkEeY8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BiIm_oRznM
>>
File: ruskie tartus patrol.png (935KB, 663x663px) Image search: [Google]
ruskie tartus patrol.png
935KB, 663x663px
>>
File: sky given granades.png (1001KB, 526x959px) Image search: [Google]
sky given granades.png
1001KB, 526x959px
Rebels in Aleppo using unexploded Russian AO-2.5RT submunitions to make homemade grenades.
>>
File: 1456297659544.jpg (25KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1456297659544.jpg
25KB, 500x381px
>>29830111
>that fucker enjoying a cigarette while fusing grenades made from dud cluster bombs
>>
>>29829798
It was posted in the Middle East Thread that was active around the 25th of April, anyways its just regular pro-regime footage thats posted on yt, nothing really special.
>>
>>29829538
the fuck is that blaster at the 1:20 mark in the second vid?
>>
>>29829798
>/pol/
>weeks old garbage

sounds about right
>>
>>29830276
Butthurt that your moderate beheaders are losing?
Ya Bashar!
>>29830396
We had it weeks ago dumb nigger. Work on your reading comprehension
>>29830332
tear gas gun
>>
>>29830133
You made kek hard, Anon. Many thanks.

Here are some of the SAA videos in this last Rebels assault on West Aleppo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQr9DlYY95E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HVx9-yUH0g

Brave little T-62, running around and shooting the attacking forces.

Also, this study from the Levantine Group, showing that the number of Iranians killed in action, in Syria, sinse the beggining of the Russian intervation, is probably something like 250:

http://www.levantinegroup.com/#!Infographic-Analysis-How-Irans-troops-wage-Assads-most-decisive-battles/c21xo/572757f80cf224950abbbb59

This will be my last post today, and probably my last post in this thread. Until the next thread, everyone.
>>
>>29788285
fuck, i've been out of the loop for a while.

Can anyone do a TLDR for me?
>>
>>29830834
ISIS is nearing total victory
>>
>>29830834
The usual. Mandic shit. IS launching surprise attacks , ceasefire is a joke , FSA fumbling around and Aleppo at the end of the day lines reset to nearly the same as yesterday. Me posting pro rebel crap, RU posting sensible SAA updates. Ending thread /sg/ shit talker.

Da end.
>>29830619
See ya next thread, if Mandic feels like making one.
>>
>>29831059
cheers. I've been a bit busy landscaping my house (getting in touch with my latino roots) and haven't had much time to keep up with the news.

i'll probably make a new thread as im gonna start to get back into researching the ME wars
>>
>>29829811
>>29829838
Got to love that crappy wrap-around turret armor. I have to wonder what they built it out of.
>>
>>29831059
What about the shit going down in Libya
>>
>>29833116
Zillah in central Libya has reportedly been recaptured by the national army from the Misrata militia. Misrata forces clashed with Colonel Haftars forces (LNA, but aligned more with the previous Benghazi government). Apparently there is still fighting going on so I don't want to state outright that it's been taken by LNA forces just yet.

LNA elements are advancing on Sirte in an attempt to recapture it.

LNA was targeted by aircraft that took off from the Jufra airbase. I can't seem to find what militia operates from that airbase.

Lastly, its obvious that special forces have been operating in Libya for a while, but recently SAS were reportedly ambushed by ISIL suicide bombers. No reports on casualties though.

Took a bit, but im all caught up in Libya. Problem is that usually there is either very few credible news sources or the fighting there is overshadowed by stuff happening in Syria/Iraq (same goes for Armenia-Azeri conflict and Afghanistan)
>>
File: large[2].jpg (93KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
large[2].jpg
93KB, 960x720px
LNA received a bunch of Panthera T6s (militarized Land Cruisers) a few days ago
>>
>>29823497
>debka.com

Oh lol Try again.
>>
>>29833384

Armed Forces of the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya revival when?
>>
>>29830619
what is that box next to the MG at 1.58?
>>
>>29833384
>same goes for Armenia-Azeri conflict
what ever happened to that anyway? cease-fire?
>>
>>29830111
dat nigga hard as fuck
>>
>>29834547
When zombie Muammar Gaddafi rules Libya once again.
>>
I forgot to put here, the new thread is already up:

>>29834141

>>29834620
Its a "mirage", a Syrian homemade laser jammer.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.