[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /k/ I'm a Lieutenant on the Brazilian Army. 3.ª Army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Brazilian_Leopard_1_tank.jpg (453KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Brazilian_Leopard_1_tank.jpg
453KB, 1600x1200px
Hi /k/

I'm a Lieutenant on the Brazilian Army. 3.ª Army Division; 6.ª Armored Infantry Brigade.

Basically i get to scratch my balls all day everyday and eventually do some training on one of the Leopards 1A5

pic related, it's the toy i get to play with.

Am I welcomed in this board?
>>
>>29764779
Only if you answer our questions
>>
>>29764787
ask away
>>
>>29764779

Did you ever fire the cannon as the gunner?

Also how comfortable are the seats?
>>
>>29764779
Any hot women under your command??
>>
vai tomar no cú, seu safado
>>
>>29764779
Do you know any qt hot half japanese girls??
>>
File: 1403803091015.jpg (154KB, 1024x751px) Image search: [Google]
1403803091015.jpg
154KB, 1024x751px
Do you think your armored units would be better off if the Osorio had gone into service?
>>
File: lmfao.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
lmfao.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>leopard 1a5

Also, what position are you? Commander, gunner, driver?

(dunno if the 1A5 has an autoloader or not)
>>
>>29764807
I've trained in every function position for this particular vehicle, the space inside is really short, you literally can smell the breath of everyone inside when someone talks, that's how close you get to your crew mates, it's not pleasant at all.

When it fires the main gun it almost feels like a reduced version of a concussion grenade going off nearby , it's really fucking loud.

The seats also suck, keep in mind that you either have someone's head in your balls or someone's balls on the back of your head at all times.
>>
>>29764888
>keep in mind that you either have someone's head in your balls or someone's balls on the back of your head at all times
Hot
>>
>>29764808
Depends what you consider hot.

>>29764846
Yes

.>>29764859
Very hard to know but probably not, German engineering is pretty amazing.
>>
>>29764909
Post pictures of army women and qt japanese chicks
>>
>>29764779

Have you trained with other tanks/vehicles? If so, how do they compare the the Leopard 1A5?
>>
>>29764862
It does have an auto loader.

It's a 4 crew vehicle, Driver, Main Gunner, Second Gunner and Commander.

Currently I'm stationed as the Driver position.
>>
>>29764930

I have also trained on the M-60A3, it loses in every aspect compared to the L-1A5
>>
>>29765006
What were you main issues with the M60A3?
>>
What needs to be fixed when it comes to armor in the BR Army? Seems like we have done relatively well, but can be improved.

Also, how is the general situation with the army? I've been thinking of becoming a paratrooper officer in the near future so I'd like to know.
>>
>>29764779
How are things in general going in Brazil?
>>
>>29764779
Please share some cross country going story. I heard the Leopard's mobility is amazing.
>>
>>29764975
>no loader
>supposedly autoloaded
>two gunners that supposedly don't load

wut
>>
>>29765248
Lower Speed, Slower turning speed, slower turret spinning speed, it's center of gravity is too high and it's body is too high from the ground so it's possible to get it stuck on some hills, it's rare but happens

>>29765332
Our Army would be a very good army if it were 1980, only it's not and most things have rusted by now.

The general thinking of the military in BR is; when we get new equipment they don't let us use it since it's so expensive and we never have funds to replace anything so the new stuff just sits there until it rusts, than when it's rusted and cheap trash we can train with it.

Most of our older tanks can't even turn on the engines.
>>
>>29765591
The Leopard can climb hills and do circle maneuvers better than most tanks I believe, since it's engine is so powerful and it's lighter than current main battle tanks
>>
>>29764779

Does these Leopard 1A5 come from Belgium ?
>>
>>29767087
>slower turret spinning speed

The strange thing is that my technical manuals indicate that their respective turret traverse speed are 15 or 16 sec (360° rotation) for both tanks.
>>
>>29764975
Wait, you're an officer that is a driver?
>>
>>29768142
>Wait, you're an officer that is a driver?
Yeah, this is fucking weird.
>>
>>29764779
I'm 22 years old, with no military experience. If I joined the army, there is real chance to follow career or I'm already too old? In the army, how do I do to enter the armored units and became tank crewman?

Also, what you think of the brazilian army training with tanks and tank warfare?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.