[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi! I'm new to K ;) I was wondering what company made the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: MYFAV.jpg (409KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MYFAV.jpg
409KB, 1920x1200px
hi! I'm new to K ;) I was wondering what company made the best Katana, Now seeing as I have no job and I am an 18 year old soft-more I have a low budget and do they make anime blades I love SAO :) DOMO ARIGATO
>>
BUMPU! ;3
>>
>>29748554
Um... Good bait, I guess?
>>
>>29748554
You should probably check your local mall
>>
File: elf cuddle.jpg (144KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
elf cuddle.jpg
144KB, 960x720px
>>29748554
You can become my slave if you want
>>
id try cold steel bud, BTW U LEIK Inuyasha?
>>
>>29748608
I LOVE LOVE LOVE INUYASHA!!;3
>>
>>29748602
but i want to use it for self defense I don't want no wall hanger BS ;3
>>
>>29748602
and I can't afford a SAO gun if they even make those hehe
>>
You are definitely on the spectrum.
>>
Buy a kriegmesser they're better swords
>>
File: 1445574100424.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445574100424.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
>>29748639
Your taste in /a/ is shit. We will not help you here, as we have a slight respect for /a/ and our /ak/ brethren.

Also poorfags get highpoints and Jennings.
>>
Musashi.

Functional full tang carbon steel at 50-70 dollars on trueswords
>>
File: 1445016212469.jpg (173KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445016212469.jpg
173KB, 800x1000px
I hear Cold Steel is very good OP!

Nyaaaaa ^_^
>>
>asking about Masterwork Bastard Swords on /k/
>not on /tg/
It's too damn early for summer.
>>
That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Bastard Sword" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.

Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.

Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:

(One-Handed Exotic Weapon)
1d12 Damage
19-20 x4 Crit
+2 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

(Two-Handed Exotic Weapon)
2d10 Damage
17-20 x4 Crit
+5 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Katanas need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.
>>
>>29748554
Search "Katana Unboxing" on Youtube
???
Profit
>>
>>29752923
D20 Is trash.

FATAL or go home.
>>
>>29752931
The most "infamous" unboxing is actually of the same katana I bought.

With the faggot with the strange accent and the little autistic IT'S TAPE shit.
>>
>>29752938
>FATAL
>Not Wraethuthuthuthuthuthu
I bet you don't even have a copy of FATAL.
>>
File: Fatal.png (29KB, 710x304px) Image search: [Google]
Fatal.png
29KB, 710x304px
>>29753250
>I bet you don't even have a copy of FATAL.

Pic Related.
>>
>>29752938
>>29753250
>>29753475
Faggots, the lot of you. RaHoWa > everything else. [spoiler]Especially if it's ERP[/implyingspoilerson/k/]
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (29KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
29KB, 900x900px
>>29748554
FUCK YOU WEEB SAO IS SHIT YOUR WAIFU IS SHIT!
REMOVE ASUNA ! REMOVE IT !

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TAKBIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U0Fh77aUjU

ALLAH ACKBAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
>>
>>29753808
That fuckin system. We need to combine it with the intense use of quadratic equations in FATAL.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.