[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did Nugget Enterprises and that obnoxious trip cunt make off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 33

So did Nugget Enterprises and that obnoxious trip cunt make off with a bunch of people's money? I haven't seen any threads about cheap Rodhesian camo repros getting shipped.

What is it with trips and stealing? First it was Saiga Marine robbing that one dude before he fled the country. Now it's this.

Inb4 NE shill spamming and sliding. I'm sure they'll be here to collect their checks soon enough.
>>
>>29716904
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>29716904
>no news
>not even the trips themselves
>for 6 months now
>project has been """in progress""" for 5 years
The fuck do you think?
>>
didn't they ask for $1 to see how many people were actually interested? I don't think they got the fabric printed, let alone sewn into anything resembling clothing
>>
>>29716916
I was told there was a project "for /k/" and had to watch them advertising and panhandling on my board while claiming to represent my interests. I and the rest of the community deserve to know what happened.
>>
>>29716941
So they effectively mugged people?

Sounds about right.
>>
>>29716904
Last update was last year. First print run of the pattern got fucked up and they had to start from scratch.
>>
>>29716961
mugged them to a dollar each, yeah
they shipped the surplus and other junk people paid for
>>
Threadly reminder that Nugget Enterprises is backed by the Brady Campaign and Bloomberg.

They're a social engineering operation that wants to divert your capital to safer, cucked objects instead of firearms ownership and advocacy.

How else can you explain the fact that their confirmed personnel are based in shit states, have connections to so many false flag agitators, and their criminal pricing and aggressive marketing?

>>29716982
Yeah, the ones their shills "placed" to make the shell company look legitimate.
>>
Last I heard, they got some Fabric printed, but there were slight errors in the design, so they were reprinting, and sending out patches of the old fabric to preorders with an email coming soon to sign up.
I never got that email.
Not sure I even want to camo anymore, now that Dylan roof introduced Rhodesia to Normie, I've been thinking about how appropriate apartheid camouflage is.
>>
>>29716998
while I am sure you will discount me as a shill I did purchase some flecktarn items from them and it was delivered as promised
>>
>>29716998
>Divert your capital to safer objects
They sold ammo before
>Based in Shit states
They're in minnesota, one of the centers of firearm and ammunition manufacturing
>Criminal pricing
a lot of their surplus of cheap as shit. I got an extremely high quality German Police parka I wore all winter. It was $35.
>>
>>29717043
>They sold ammo before
Never happened

>They're in minnesota
With over 2/3 of their confirmed perssonel in Califagnia including the chief engineer behind the rhoddesian scheme.

>a lot of their surplus of cheap as shit.
And can be found for far cheaper elsewhere and without the added social cost of supporting gun grabbers.
>>
File: 99_1bubbles.jpg (91KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
99_1bubbles.jpg
91KB, 480x640px
>>29716942
>had to watch them
>on my board

kys
>>
>>29716982

>It was just a dollar
>Fraud, theft, and lying are okay guize for epic lulz

And here they are...
>>
>>29717043
The only person associated with them in Minnesota was the agitator they sent to shoot blanks at a BLM protest to smear our names.

>>29717075
They are responsible for the current form of the perpetual circular general plaguing /k/.
>>
>>29717016
>slight errors
Yeah, like it not existing.
>>
>>29717075
it's not fraud if they outright say "okay we're charging a dollar to see how many of you are interested." you weren't guaranteed anything for that dollar. it might as well have been a donation
>>
>>29717060
I've never ordered anything from them because shipping to NZ would be stupid expensive.

But so you have ANY proof or evidence that they're a Brady/Bloomberg project? Or are you just going to call me a shill for questioning your fairly audacious claim?
>>
>>29717086

>They are responsible for the current form of the perpetual circular general plaguing /k/

Say wut.
>>
Threadly reminder that there are reputable companies with actual products making Rhodesian repros

>inb4 muh colors
Only surplusshit autists who don't take their airshit gear out of their closets care.

Nugget Enterprises has:
>No product
>No credibility
>No customers
>No reason to exist
>>
>>29717016
Even after the fabric gets printed it would then require pattern drafting and the actual cutting and sewing. A company I deal with charges something like $60 per item for cutting, sewing, and labor (we have the fabric and things like buttons, zippers, etc shipped straight to them) for relatively low quantities so expect something like $100 per piece, minimum. I don't even know how much getting a pattern done would cost because we have a guy who does it in-house and I don't know his salary. Shipping/freight for the raw materials is another cost that would have to be factored in.

Multicam nyco is like $15 a yard retail price so who knows how much a custom low yardage run of it is going to cost

Expensive project is expensive
>>
File: commiefaggots.png (7KB, 491x161px) Image search: [Google]
commiefaggots.png
7KB, 491x161px
>>29717123
Before the unproductive, tripshit infested perpetual rhodesian memeshit general we had very, very few perpetual generals on /k/. Now they're everywhere.

>>29717120
Look at the comments in the surplusshit thread recently. Some of them are outright saying that prepared gun owners are autistic. >>29715128

Pic related is from today: >>29714766
>>
>>29717127
surplus was their main thing and rhodie camo was a side project at best. if i've learned anything during my years on 4chan it's that anonymous hates people being anything resembling successful. it's basically that crab pot thing where they try to pull you down
>>
>>29717131
Rhoddiecunt, we know you don't work since you're an autistic chink neet. And we know your parents don't pay your sweatshop anything to make your shitty products either.

>>29717153
Trip, back on, now. State for the record your interest in Nugget Enterprises.
>>
>>29717153
>anonymous hates people being anything resembling successful.
Anonymous, like all people, hates parasites who make money by taking advantage of the community.

Make /k/ great again. Ban surpusshits now.
>>
The Zimbabwe camo threads were pure cancer, but this board is seriously the scammiest place on 4chan.
Just recently:
>faggot tripfag makes threads "recruiting" for a "range build day"
>turns out it's not even a public range or public works project
>just the faggot's backyard range, which he wants to turn into a for-profit enterprise
>recruiting free labor from /k/ for this
>has the gall to give driving directions to his nevada range from places like new york, as if people will travel that far to do slave labor
>can not shut up about it, constantly making "general threads" about it, suggesting that it's going to be fun, like nuggetfest
>>
>>29717170
i bought some stuff from them a couple of times. i do like talking back to faggots like yourself though.
>>
>>29717149

Threads are threads.
I don't see the problem with generals.
Popularity runs the board, man.
Good threads continue and bad ones get pruned.
Also, your one of them and trying to kentucky shuffle. I was proud of you guys a couple nights ago, but this isn't one I will be of.

Sage, luv
>>
>>29717149
>Gucci gearfags get a bit of bantz their way
>it's a conspiracy! This is proofs! FEINSTEIN AND DA JOOS!

Second one seems like he just wanted to go to a fucking militaria show.

You're grasping a straws m80.
>>
>>29717200
>I don't see the problem with generals.
Yes that's right, you're one of them. I can see it with your subhuman IQ too.
>>
>>29717217

What is your trip, and why isn't it on?

Have a little integritiy and maybe someone will take your shilling a little more seriously.
>>
Noguns camo niggers are the scum of /k/. Their generals are tumor threads.

> hey guys check out this rare Nicaragua police camo shirt I paid only 600 bucks for on ebay becuase mom won't allow guns in the house
>>
>>29717221

Lol, Don't be bitter.
>>
>>29716998
You have any sources to back your claims up buddy?
Because I'm pretty sure there isn't a single organization out there that would piss away money infiltrating /k/ of all places, let alone putting in so much effort to run a fucking online surplus store.
>>
Didn't Netanyahu enterprises just scam a bunch of people with slav camo preorders? Right after the cusp of the bakelite scam
>>
>>29717244

>Hey guys, look at my lowly and fescecious opinion of someone I don't know that likes things that I don't like
>Am I cool yet?

W-well am I...?
>>
>>29717221
it's fucking saturday night, no need to be so rustled
>>
>>29717248
It's an experiment. Considering how well it worked here don't be surprised if it spreads to other gun sites on the internet too.
>>
>>29717244
This. I miss That Guy and how he always whipped them up into a frenzy.

Apparently they're so buttblasted they're still blaming him to this day.
>>
>yfw Trump will literally legislate Nugget Scammerprises out of existence

How will they be able to function if their factories in China and other countries draining American labor are embargoed?

It looks like they'll have to compete fairly and treat their community well for once.
>>
>>29717269

Nogun camo collector troglodyte detected. Shouldn't you be dumpster diving for BDUs at the back of a salvation army at this hour?
>>
>>29717289
He still posts here, just not with his trip. Go to Glock threads and look for the poster who claims that he loved Glocks until his "shit the bed." That's him.
>>
File: condescending gouger frog meme.png (374KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
condescending gouger frog meme.png
374KB, 680x583px
I literally called ne on how their rhodie camo thing was never going to come together. Always got shit from people for warning them.

And look what happened.
>>
>>29717228
>But so you have ANY proof or evidence that they're a Brady/Bloomberg project? Or are you just going to call me a shill for questioning your fairly audacious claim?

Fucking knew it you dumb nigger. I don't post in that stupid milsurp thread, I don't have a trip, and you've got nothing but baseless accusations. Saged, reported,.called the FBI, NSA, ATF, DHS, DOD, Interpol, SAS, ST6, CAG, Delta, NYFD, Reddit, a plumber, Gecko45, the principal, your mother, your wife, and your wife's son.

You're fucking dead kiddo, nothin personnel.
>>
>>29717318
I wish there were a way to short companies like NE.

I'd literally be making money from the crushed hopes of deficient autists.
>>
>>29717303

Just shut up and buy this 300 dollar bakelite magazine. If you even think of visiting those fuckos from Rusmilitary.com I will have the ATF on your ass on a heartbeat.
>>
File: GOG.png (318KB, 400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
GOG.png
318KB, 400x2000px
>>29717228
post your passport now, Konstantinos. I can guess what country you're from.
>>
>>29717307
>Nogun camo collector troglodyte detected. Shouldn't you be dumpster diving for BDUs at the back of a salvation army at this hour?

My bicycle has a flat and I don't feel like hoofing it.
>>
>>29717339
>and they'd have to buy american and support our economy too!

FUCKING KEK
>>
File: 1373506875760.gif (2MB, 245x260px) Image search: [Google]
1373506875760.gif
2MB, 245x260px
>>29717276
>no sources
Of course.
>its an experiment
To test what? That people interested in firearms and militaria will or not be interested in things tangentially related to such?
Are you retarded?
How the fuck does selling people surplus military gear help the goal of ending gun rights you retard?
>>
Lots and lots of samefagging in this thread.
>>
>>29717358
By diverting money that could have gone to gun ownership and the gun lobby into useless clothing.
This is immediately apparent to anyone who cares about their rights.
>>
>>29717371
Funny how as soon as this thread came up activity in surplusshit day/k/are general ground to a standstill. I wonder where they went...
>>
>>29717372

That's the rub?
I EXPECTED BETTER
>>
>>29717405

Aw shit meant for >>29717372
>>
>>29717405
>>29717417
Lobbying doesn't work without money.

Pay attention in class instead of jacking off to flecktarn you highschooler.
>>
>>29717372
... Just because they bought clothing doesn't mean they aren't going to be using their other disposable income to support those things.
>This is immediately apparent to anyone who cares about their rights
No, its immediately apparent that this entire line of reasoning is fucking retarded and doesn't make any sense.
Why the fuck would an anti-gun organization piss away money on gun related clothing, dumbass?
>>
>>29717429

Why would a impulsive masterbating highschooler such as myaelf care about money laundering or pandering or lobbying or whatever.
I just want my bike tire pumped up so I don't have to walk everwhere.
>>
>>29717436
>piss away money on gun related clothing
It's not gun related since it's all neutered obsolete shit that may as well come from an overpriced hispter "thrift shop".
"Gun related clothing" if bought through them is not guns and won't go to the NRA or GOA or any number of gun companies. In fact, the money will go straight to them.

As for where they get their merchandise, I'm sure they have deals with filthy foreigners who would also like to see America fall.

>other disposable income to support those things
Other disposable income doesn't really exist if they drained it all on 7000% marked up shitheaps.
>>
>>29717429
You're right, lobbying doesn't work without money.
You know what else doesn't work without money?
Running an online surplus store.
Why would an anti-gun lobby run a gun-related store that doesn't bring them any more money than not running the store as well as not even promoting anti-gun values?
>>
I haven't been in the camo/milsurp general in like 6 months because its a huge shitshow, and I wouldn't pound shekels on the table for rhodie camo anyway

but all the assorted shit that I got from him arrived early, with free neat patches, and complete with homo-erotic messaging displayed prominently on the box.

I find it pretty unlikely that they're a nefarious front for a less-than-savory enterprise like people claim. They might be, shit, I don't know.

was always stoked to get boxes from ivan tho
>>
>>29717464
>You know what else doesn't work without money? Running an online surplus store.

Doesn't cost them much of anything if they get it for nearly free and are backed by literal billionaires.
>>
>>29717458
I can't tell if I'm being trolled or if some retard /pol/ conspirator got sidetracked into /k/.
>>
>>29717372
>STOP BUYING THINGS YOU LIKE AND START BUYING THINGS I LIKE.
It's my money, bitch, if you want it to go towards Remington, then fucking take it from me, your corporatist cuck.
>>
>>29717458

>Shhhtheeps

Lol
>>
>>29717271
he's shitposting on 4chan
that's a huge reason to be bitter
he's not even having good conversation or learning things from other threads
>>
>>29717480

Trolled. Kit's become a tactics playground.
I kinda like it.
>>
>>29717470
Oh, completely forgot to mention that: people that get on their shit list get potentially life-ruining packages sent to them to silence them.
>>
>>29716904
>>29716941
>>29716942
the fabric in the middle is Rhodie Camo. They had an issue with printing and sent us loyal customers the things they already had.

Reminder that these threads are autistic.

Also I am only tripping for the purpose of the thread.
>>
>>29717506

Like what?
>>
>>29717511
Thank you for being such a good goy and enabling the destruction of your community and your rights. Meanwhile the rest of us who didn't get sucked as deep into the pyramid scheme got jack fucking shit.
>>
>>29717478
But you have zero fucking proof of any of this and there is no fucking logic to it.
Why would an anti-gun billionaire back a military surplus store?
>>
>>29717531
Because it's not a real surplus store like that gun store in NYC was not a real gun store.

Quit feigning ignorance.
>>
>>29717531

If anything, wouldn't George Soros and company want to remove civilian availability of surplus?
>>
>>29717506
i uh

you know, you should probably alter your methods

like, i dont think anyone is negatively affected here by what you are doing aside from being really confused

you're claiming that some shitstain hipster-surplus purveyors are a heinous front for a multi-billion dollar backer interested in complete removal of firearms from the nation

like dude what

make it more plausible bud
>>
>>29717560
Soros and co would rather have you own cringy clothing than guns. Not to mention they get your info in return for when they decide to finally take power.
>>
>>29717551
>sells surplus
>is clearly not a real store guiz its a front for Bloomberg
Quit feigning that you're not retarded.
>>
>>29717587
Quit sliding. Everyone knows that this is nothing new for anti gunners.
>>
>>29717149
>retard circle jerking trip fag cancer that I would literally go to a /k/ meet up soley to murder posting
>EETZ A CONSPIRASEE
fuck off back to /x/ dude, seriously. Nugget Enterprises product has been pretty fucking good, I don't give a shit about their personality just their store.
>>
>>29717577
Aaaaaaaaaaand you blew it, you were doing pretty damn well but this just passes the point of credulity.
>>
>>29717577

Nugget Enterprises sold receivers and has expressed interest in manufacturing firearms in the long-term...
>>
>>29717609
The tripshit here >>29717560 was the one who brought up Soros.

He asked, I answered. Nothing more.
>>
>>29717615
Nobody bought the receivers.

There was never even any credible proof they exist.

Now state for the community record your affiliation with Nugget Enterprises.
>>
>>29717511
How much did you have to pay? I payed the $1 and haven't gotten updates in months.
>>
>>29717642
I bet it was in the hundreds.

Forcing people to pay for basic info they are owed is just scummy.
>>
>>29717595
Literally this. Building on the idea of murdering garbage trips, I would 100% kill that one """""girl""""" trip who shit posts consistent about her WASR.
>>
>>29717642
I had bought the other surplus and it came with it.

I have also bought a ton of shit and put like 20 dollars toward the project though.
>>
>>29717678
Fucking knew it.
Nugget Enterprises practically Findommed this beta cuck.
>>
>>29717690
Nigga shut up I love collecting camo. The fact is it was worth some of my support jude.
>>
>>29717690
I never understood why people cried so much about NE. Sure, they're semi-autistic personality wise, but like >>29717595
Said who fucking cares? Its the product that actually matters.
>>
>>29717712
Yeah, and the product doesn't exist leaving us with particularly voracious autismos shitting up /k/. What a great fucking deal.
>>
>>29717530
you have a literal problem with autism.

I suggest professional help
>>
>>29717725

I got some /x/ tier shit out of this thread, tho.
That was worth a dollar, lol.
>>
>>29717725
>Yeah, and the product doesn't exist leaving us with particularly voracious autismos shitting up /k/.
The only product that doesn't exist is the camo, which is a pipe dream in itself. I remember the fucking 1 dollar thread that the shits made, and it didn't get that many supporters. Anybody who donated in the first place is retarded because anything that comes up on /k/ is absolute vaporware, with the exception of the NE store.

While I don't agree that generals should ever be a thing on a board, with maybe ONE or two exceptions (AK and AR general are 100% necessary so we don't have 40 of each threads shitting up at any given time), NE is at least functioning with decently cheap surplus, and either way I compare their product to the product of my local surplus store up the road. buy smart.
>>
File: thinkstick.jpg (24KB, 250x427px) Image search: [Google]
thinkstick.jpg
24KB, 250x427px
>>29717372
>By diverting money that could have gone to gun ownership and the gun lobby into useless clothing.

>check internet prices for the milsurp on my shopping list
>NE is cheaper enough than the competition on some items, and has acceptable substitutes for other items, leaving me with more money for guns and ammo

Isn't the reality exactly opposite of what you're describing? Or walk me through it?
>>
>>29717776
Add in shipping.

Every nugget shill conveniently forgets to do this.
>>
>>29717804

I am dead inside, but my sides have joined me
>>
>>29717804
what about shipping from other sites? They don't include shipping in their prices either.
>>
>>29717776
I just wish NE had some more WW2 shit, repro or not.
>>
>>29717184
This makes you the second person to realize this after me. Seriously, there are only two of us here seeing through that trip faggot. It boggles the mind how utterly naive and stupid most of /k/unts are. Melts my heart, I just want to protect my dumb drooling mongoloid comrades
>>
>>29717776
no you see every single buyer of any item from NE has only a tiny amount of disposable income due to chronic unemployment and health problems

so the yakastanazian field jacket and east kraut bayonet that someone buys from there (remember, only literally brainwashed cucks would ever purchase anything from there a single time) completely and wholly prevents them from EVER obtaining a firearm

you know, because of the shilled and paid-for camo generals on this board propogating surplus addiction

it is an absolutely genius ploy to disarm 4chan's weapons board

it is undoubtedly an operation at the VERY TOP of MJ12's to-do list

did that help? i think i explained it better than he does
>>
>>29717804
>Add in shipping.
I don't understand..I don't live nearby enough to make pickup economical, why wouldn't i assume the order will include a shipping charge? And can you address the argument please
>>
>>29717890
>linve nearby
>but """not them"""

Fuck off shill.
>>
>>29717877
There needs to be a sort of /k/ consumer protection group dedicated to muckraking scams like this or else they will continue with impunity
>>
>>29717884
What's up with all the hate? I ordered some mint condition Austrian jackets and Ivan was fast and affordable. At least he is not an obnoxious asshole that wants free labor
>>
>>29717877
>It boggles the mind how utterly naive and stupid most of /k/unts are
>he's been on /k/ for like 2 months and thinks he's smarter than all of /k/
/k/ has gone through a LOT, A LOT, of fucking vaporware "projects" that have fallen through. nobody trusts shit on /k/ without some proof. nobody who's been here long enough anyway.

I swear to god, i've been here since 2011 and I've seen 10 "the /k/ompound" threads.
>>29717921
It's satire.
>>
>>29717902
Their site literally advertises free order pick-up in the st paul, MN area.

And where did i claim that i'm NOT a sponsored shill? Checkmate.
>>
>>29717884

I'm still having a hard time really putting all these pieces together.
Do you have an infograph?
Or better yet a bargraph? I love bargraphs.
>>
>>29717931
>10 "the /k/ompound" threads.
honestly now that I think about it, it's definitely been more than 10. more like 30 or so. there used to be a new one like every week in 2012 after all the newfags came post sandy hook. holy fuck those were good times.

Contrary to most boards, /k/ actually did used to be a fantastic board. It's gone down hill since sandy hook.
>>
>>29717931
dude Ive been here since 2009.

As far back as I can remember there have been little to no scams on this board. The ones I can remember were people getting knock offs and shit.

Also 2011 is seriously newfag territory.
>>
>>29717962
>dude Ive been here since 2009.
obviously you fucking haven't if you don't remember the billions of threads that I mentioned before. Always trying to get people to help them buy land and equipment, but it always falls through, yet every now and then they managed to get some fag to contribute donation money.

if you can't remember this stuff, you're lying about being here since 2009.
>>
>>29717921
yeah that was a joke homie

It makes a LOT more sense that this guy has been getting bites on his bait like he was deep-sea fishing now
>>
>>29716904
>>29716974

They posted updates and pics just a few weeks ago
https://desustorage.org/k/thread/29492134/#29493767
>>
File: 1434480681530.png (150KB, 1224x714px) Image search: [Google]
1434480681530.png
150KB, 1224x714px
>>29718008
>It makes a LOT more sense that this guy has been getting bites on his bait like he was deep-sea fishing now
Even today, Encyclopedia Dramatica is correct about /k/ being the easiest board to troll.

I'm not the master fisherman in this thread, but holy shit dude these people are fucking retarded
>>
File: 91.webm (372KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
91.webm
372KB, 720x404px
>>29716904
This thread again? Sage and hide. If people choose to put their money towards a product that doesn't exist yet and get screwed over that's their issue, just like with any other crowdfunding project.
>>
>>29717990
There have been constant meet up and retard threads about making a compound since the board was founded.

The meet ups were literally only once every year or two at most and the others never went beyond a thread.

Hell I don't even recall anybody ever sending anything on those threads.

You have a much higher opinion of these autists then.

Also I have been a trip since before you even showed up (albeit I never liked tripping much)
>>
I'm more upset that all of the shit that I wanted to buy before the site redesign still isn't up.

80% Lowers, Tourist's Breakfast, the fur lined coats that were comfy as fuck(Czech I think).
>>
>>29718063
you could get a blank 80% lasered with /k/ stuff if you wanted

but yeah still missing other shit
guess I'll have to go buy my haversacks somewhere else
>>
>>29718061
>Also I have been a trip since before you even showed up (albeit I never liked tripping much)
That's not a good thing you faggot. Keep your trip fagging to yourself. I see you said earlier that you were doing it just for this thread, I wish more of your compatriots would do the same. I'm tired of seeing autists with names like "shadow" posting erroneous garbage.

Again, I highly doubt you've actually been here since 2009 if you haven't seen the threads were fags actually got roped into going to remote locations in america, and providing money to shadowy fags in exchange for a spot on their land.
>>
>>29718098
>if you haven't seen the threads were fags actually got roped into going to remote locations in america, and providing money to shadowy fags in exchange for a spot on their land.
Speaking of which, i'm about 90% sure That Guy literally tricked someone into going to a vacant lot in vermont or some shit and we all had a good laff
>>
File: Swatch 03-18-16 (1 of 1).jpg (2MB, 2478x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Swatch 03-18-16 (1 of 1).jpg
2MB, 2478x1500px
>>29718042
This has all the info you need. I told other Ivan that we really need to get another email update up. He's been a bit swamped recently.

Anyone want me to explain everything again?
>>
File: 1433741709414.jpg (45KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
1433741709414.jpg
45KB, 480x853px
>>29718134
yes do it, bring more attention to this thread
>>
>>29718134
So if it's good, why the fuck has there been no production yet?
>>
>>29718098
>I do the obvious good thing
>bitches anyway
>probably shitposts anyway

I have seen hundreds of fucking threads about forming a militia/compound/micronation however I do not recall a single time anybody actually got duped into the dumb shit.

If it did happen it was while I was asleep.

The only exception are meetup threads and those only work part of the time.
>>
>>29718061
Nigga you musta had dicks in your eyes since 2009 if you haven't seen at least 2 threads a year of some guy asking for "donations" so he can buy a mill to make new vintorez/svd's or to pay for a defense lawyer.
>>
>>29718161
>what is reading comprehension

I have seen the threads I just haven't ever heard of anybody sending money.
>>
>>29718151

Read >>29718042
>>
>>29718178
>I have seen the threads I just haven't ever heard of anybody sending money.
then you must have had dicks in your eyes. You say I have a high opinion of the autists, but fuck dude
>>
>>29718192
It literally looks fine in the pic. There's something they're not telling us.
>>
File: cloth_noflash.jpg (799KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
cloth_noflash.jpg
799KB, 3264x2448px
>>29718145
Ok, because I haven't gotten any new info from Other Ivan since then, i'm going to copy paste some things from the archived thread.

So on the 18th we received the latest updated swatch. Our manufacture is really close. They finally have intersections correct, but have made a mistake on the color of some of the greens.

This pic
>>29718134
is the latest attempt, and I will follow it up with some comparison photos with the 2nd lasts attempt and the real thing.
>>
>>29717627
I thought about buying one if that counts...
>>
>>29718211
And how did you confirm that the "real" sample is "real"?
>>
>>29718134
at least you are still alive. I was starting to worry. I sent one of the Ivans a message like a month and a half ago, and then 29 days ago and never got a response after my ticket was shut down.
>>
File: spongebob ball.jpg (32KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob ball.jpg
32KB, 512x384px
>>29718222
>>
File: cloth_flash.jpg (780KB, 3264x1760px) Image search: [Google]
cloth_flash.jpg
780KB, 3264x1760px
>>29718211
Also, about the claims we are a scam.

If this was a scam, we made ~$500.
Not a very profitable scam.

If you donated $1 and want a refund along with your name taken off the pre-order list, just send us an email at [email protected]

>>29718222
Yes, I've even seen it in person. Also we have contracted professional pictures from the imperial war museum to use as reference and color correction.
>>
>>29718251
oof. That shouldn't of happened. Just give the ticket another bump or make a new one. I'll make sure to take a look tomorrow.
>>
>>29718254
>contracted professional pictures
Out of curiosity is that a professional photographer or a professional who has worked with camo and thus is aware of the challenges of different lighting making things look different?
>>
>>29717627
>>29718215

>Nobody bought the receivers.
I packed a ton of them, we sold plenty of those 80%ers
>>
>>29718276
>verifiable

Shitpost discarded.
>>
>>29718254
And you would know it's real because...?
>>
>>29718264
sent. thanks Ivan.
>>
File: snake.jpg (556KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
556KB, 2560x1707px
>>29718299

lel, I really have no reason to lie. Now if you want to talk about product that doesn't move my favorites are the dutch jungle shirts, down vests, and fleck haversacks.

DEAD WEIGHT
E
A
D

W
E
I
G
H
T
>>
>>29718274
that is a good question, But any good photographer should be able to know what lighting will affect the color.

>>29718312
because he has seen it in person?
>>
>>29718327
I can see a fake in person too.

This """proof""" is trite and meaningless.
>>
>>29718312

He has just said he saw it in person and cross referenced it with uniforms from an actual museum
>>
>>29718254
Does anybody have an eta on the stuff?
>>
>>29718324
how many you niggers got of haversacks
I got one of the ones without shoulder straps and need one with straps
>>
File: SAM_9246.jpg (405KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_9246.jpg
405KB, 1000x667px
>>29717627
We have sold over a hundred receivers.
The only reason they are not on site right now is because we are awaiting a change in payment processors that allows the sale of gun related parts.

>>29718274
Yes, they knew what they were doing. They took the photos specifically for color correction, in an environment suited for accuracy.

>>29718312
We are in communication with the husband of the woman who designed the camouflage. We know what were are dealing with. We have spent hours autisiming out over the accuracy of this pattern repro.

>>29718324
hey now, space pirate tees got popular for a little bit.
>>
File: WP_20150513_034.jpg (2MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150513_034.jpg
2MB, 3552x2000px
>>29717627
uhhhhh
>>
>>29718341
It might be a well-done fake.

>>29718346
>We are in communication with the husband of the woman who designed the camouflage.
Fucking with retards and pretending to be others isn't difficult on the internet.

Until you post hard proof of any of these claims we have no choice but to regard them as false.
>>
>>29718346
>The only reason they are not on site right now is because we are awaiting a change in payment processors that allows the sale of gun related parts.

There's one that was at the NRA show that I believe is NRA endorsed
Check them out
>>
>>29718222
>>29717372
>>29718366
>it's a slipping troll
Ivan please ignore.
>>
>>29718324
>>29718324
the space marine camo shirts?

those things are comfy as hell. and the cotton is amazingly thick and soft. almost so thick it is more of a cold weather T-shirt.

Not surprised about the vests, I dont have one but they are kind of ugly. I am really surprised that anything fleck doesnt sell.
>>
>>29718366
>Until you post hard proof of any of these claims we have no choice but to regard them as false.

Nobody cares
>>
>>29718389
Those who care about principles do.
>>
>>29718397
Anybody who understands production and business doesn't give a fuck about your shitposting

Again, nobody cares
>>
>>29718343
I want to know too.
It should be by this summer. All the manufacture has to correct now is the tone of the greens.

>>29718370
Thanks for the tip anon. We have had a good gun friendly processor for a while. The problem has been some bugs with the new website accepting it.
>>
>>29718397
You're on 4chan.
>>
>>29718344

Plenty, order as many as you want when they're back on the site.

>>29718383

All the other tarn products sell like hot cakes but those haversacks just stopped moving. Thankfully it's not a common problem.
>>
>>29718397
>principles
>4chan

And this is how we know you're shitposting
>>
>>29718409
In the weapons board which has recently been considered part of the wider firearms community.

We need to hold ourselves to a certain standard.
>>
File: chibirhodie.jpg (36KB, 293x460px) Image search: [Google]
chibirhodie.jpg
36KB, 293x460px
>>29718404
Hey so a guy in the patch thread's girlfriend or some girl friend of his is making some plushies
If she agrees to make me a chibi rhodie girl, can I have a section of one of the failed attempts to give to her to make the jacket out of?
>>
>>29718340
oh, so you mean you think the maker made a tiny swatch and is doing it over and over and planning on taking all the money at the end?

I think you need some more tin foil. or at least id hope Ivan would choose a reputable mill.

>>29718359
Wish I could into 80% receivers without fear of ruining it. That is freaking awesome looking.

>>29718370
wasn't it called gunpal or something?
>>
>>29718417
>>29718417
>Plenty, order as many as you want when they're back on the site.
therein lies the problem
ffffffffffffff
>>
>>29718421
>We need to hold ourselves to a certain standard.

Actually kill yourself right now
>>
This entire thread is hilarious.

This guy is on a fucking crusade, lol.
>>
>>29718434
Calling it now. They went through a chinese factory and are hiring a bunch of illegals to replace the tags.
>>
>>29718346

Hey look more empty promises and tip-toeing around delays while holding thousands of dollars.
>>
File: 1.jpg (324KB, 2048x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
324KB, 2048x1153px
>>29718434
I fucked it up twice actually
I had a mill and still fucked up

I wasn't paying attention to the proper dimensions on the print and cut all the way to depth on the whole pocket so I had to JB weld in a shelf for the safety detent
I also ran the head into the receiver extension, but luckily it was centered so it just made a little ring that no one ever notices
>>
>>29718449
I'd bet money he's the same shitposter as the one in the patch threads that NEETpatchguy absolutely destroyed

It was glorious how hard he rekt him

>>29718453
>thousands

You put way too much faith in your fellow /k/ommandos
I doubt even 500 people gave them that $1
>>
>>29718421
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>29718452
lol. Most textile mills are probably in china/Asia unfortunately.
>>
File: 11225893098714.png (30KB, 353x296px) Image search: [Google]
11225893098714.png
30KB, 353x296px
Fucking newfags everywhere
>>
>>29718452

They aren't getting finished products from the factory, only rolls of fabric. There are no tags to replace.
>>
File: WP_20151020_002.jpg (3MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151020_002.jpg
3MB, 3552x2000px
>>29718457
>>
Oh, also about the Russian gear. I'm sure there has been some shitposting about it as well.

After DHL flubbed so hard. (they split the shipment into 3rds and sent them all to the wrong places across the planet.) We got the head of DHL Russian, and DHL Aviation to manage our case personally. Last I heard. part of it is arriving on Monday, and the rest will follow shortly throughout the week. So Russian pre-orders will finally start shipping out.

>>29718432
sent me a ticket! https://kommandostore.freshdesk.com/support/home

>>29718452
These BDU's are going to be 100% USA made

>>29718457
Dick is diamonds. Great work anon.
>>
>>29718457
All I have is a hand drill and a dremel. drilling a straight line would be a nightmare.
>>
>>29718479
It is suspicious that you know this. Put your trip back on.
>>
>>29718452

A stunt like this wouldn't surprise me at all.

I first found /k/ right when the project was taking off. I got really excited about it until I saw the way the camo general and people who work for/support Nugget Enterprises treat the rest of the board.

Ivan and Faulkner are liars and constantly fail to deliver information. They have shipping problems, run a bad business, and have constant complaints that they either ignore, lie more about, or just shout down.

Rhodesian Camo himself is an autistic little cunt who likes to mock or belittle the people that are/should/would give him money. He also cries like a little bitch whenever he receives the slightest bit of criticism and spent like 3 months sulking when the response to his oh so great camo project was underwhelming as fuck (lol not even 50% of targeted response)

The paid/compensated shilling for NE on this board is as obvious as it is obnoxious. Not to mention the constant free advertising from "unboxing" threads. Not to mention the people in the camo general are complete no-life head cases that spend hours a day in IRC talking about how everyone is out to get them.

If they ever get around to finishing this project (which I doubt they will) I wouldn't take product if they paid me to do it. Fucking scummers.
>>
>>29718466

Archive link? Wasn't in that thread.

>>29718483
>DHL being trash

Ugh. I had to deal with them when I bought a kukri for my father. Didn't think a courier service could be worse than Canada Post. I was wrong.
>>
File: 1200[1].jpg (98KB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
1200[1].jpg
98KB, 1200x680px
>>29718452
Can't wait for this man to literally cuck them.

I mean it's practically a guarantee since it looks like they won't finish this year either.
>>
>>29718397
You aren't my principal, and I'm NOT going to your shitty office.

You aren't even my real dad you fucking shit
>>
File: WP_20151020_001.jpg (3MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151020_001.jpg
3MB, 3552x2000px
>>29718494
Get a jig and be careful

>>29718496
Ivan posted it in another thread showing the rolls he got
>>
>>29718503
This is why we need a consumer protection group on /k/ to keep these cunts in line.
>>
>>29718509
Trump would be proud of our USA made BDUs, and you will too.

Alright guys. I'm heading out. If you have any other questions just send me a ticket
https://kommandostore.freshdesk.com/support/home
>>
>>29718503
>The paid/compensated shilling for NE on this board is as obvious as it is obnoxious

nice conjecture

>>29718507
>>29669543

Some of the posts got deleted
>>
>>29718503

See >>29718479
>>
>>29716998
they should at least donate to the NRA
>>
>>29718503
I've not been involved in any clusterfuck NE threads, so I don't know if you're right or not about folks having unanswered legitimate complaints, or if the fellas in charge are autismal shitbags

But you're looking too hard into the shilling bit. They wouldn't need to pay, compensate, or even ask people to advertise for them. People (read: autists) are waaaaay into foreign surplus, and love to circlejerk about it with their friends.

There doesn't need to be a heinous conspiracy for a bunch of spergs to get together and stroke their rods over camo clothing
>>
>>29718557
>the fellas in charge are autismal shitbags
You got it. There doesn't need to be a conspiracy for the company of autists to shit all over /k/.
>>
>>29718550

>Unsubstantiated information from bullshit sources online regarding a group of individuals of dubious ethics running a shitty business with a deservedly poor reputation

OH FUCK GUIZE ANON SAID ITS ALRIGHT LETS JUST IGNORE ALL THE BULLSHIT, COMPLAINTS, AND DELAYS! ANON SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!

HEAR THAT GUIZE!

ANON SAID!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29718562

see >>29718525
>>
>>29716998

>Cucked objects
>YFW autists lining up to fork over NEET bux for reproduction camo worn by guys who literally got cucked

Why wear the camo of losers?
>>
>>29718576
Where's the thread? Where's the pics?

So far no hard proof of any of their claims has been posted. They're not making a good case for themselves by proving that the complaints of them being dishonest are legitimate through their actions.
>>
>>29718576

OH FUCK GUIZE ANON SAID THAT IVAN SAID SOMETHING SOMETHING BULLSHIT SOMETHING!

HEAR THAT!?

ANON SAID IVAN SAID!

I means seriously guy, are you fucking kidding right now? There isn't a single reason to believe anything that comes out of NE. There is even less reason to believe the shit that autistic little Anons are saying because they feel the need to White Knight for a company.

You're a literal retarded cuck.
>>
File: AR2.jpg (291KB, 1153x2048px) Image search: [Google]
AR2.jpg
291KB, 1153x2048px
>>29718561
>>29718562
Please stop shitposting
I've gotten everything I ever bought from Ivan
What more do you want?

>>29718589
>Where's the thread? Where's the pics?

where's the pics of the ignored complaints, shouted down anons, and non-delivered products?
>>
>>29718457
Non-merican here.

Why are the lowers not made 100%?
>>
>>29718593
All over the archive. There's a reason rhoddiecunt literally cannot post on /k/ anymore.
>>
>>29718576

>Please refer to this post that offers absolutely no proof to back a dubious and unsubstantiated claim

You seem to be missing the point here, paid shill. Make sure you collect your $0.50 though, you'll need it to buy more museum grade magazines.
>>
>>29718597
You don't have to pay an FFL fee for transfer or fill out a 4473, and you can have it shipped to your house
>>
>>29718602
Alright get some links then
>>
>>29718593

>Where are the shouted down anons

What is every NE complaint thread that's been slid ever? Check the archive you fucking idiot, the evidence is all over the place. Why do you think none of the main perpetrators post during daylight hours anymore. Fucking Rhodesian Camo literally got run off the board for running his mouth and shitting on threads.

How much do they pay you?
>>
>>29718609
Why can't you get a 100% posted? That's weird
>>
>>29718625
This. I've heard he was behind shitting on other peoples' projects because he was jealous that they were succeeding while his incompetence failed.
>>
>>29718655

You can but you must go through an FFL and do a 4473; an 80% requires neither.
>>
>>29718538

Ouch. Opportunity costs, indeed.
>>
>>29718662

Proof
>>
>>29718623
>>29718593

There is without question organization on the part of the camo collective, Mil-Surp General, Rhodie, Ivan, and a few others. Some time ago I made an attempt to sell off the remainder of an ironic tactical pant project I ran after two people backed out of it but production was already implemented, because unlike them I understand how to get shit done. The thread was, without question, the subject of an organized attack designed to get it off the board. There were clear references made to the Rodhie project with verbiage to the tone of "/k. already has a group buy and it's the Rodhie project!" and a lot of paranoid babble about it just being an attempt to "undermine their project" in a fit of jealousy at their success.

I'm not subscribing to the paranoia in this thread, however the Camo and NE collective is a sensitive, spergy bunch with a serious case of tree-fort syndrome. I would not, for a second, put it past them to have organized attacks on things they perceive as either being against them, or attempts to undermine them.
>>
>>29718625
Do you feel Ivan is shouting you down right now? Do you feel persecuted?
>>
For what it's worth, the one thing I bought from NE and had posted to Australia, everything was fine

>>29718665
Right. Cool, thanks
>>
File: confusedgoat.png (118KB, 623x733px) Image search: [Google]
confusedgoat.png
118KB, 623x733px
>mfw the only time NE is even brought up anymore is by coloncrushed aspie anons trying to rally /k/ against them
>>
>>29718466
there have been anti-nugget enterprises threads for a while so probably not.
>>
File: autism.png (1MB, 788x592px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
1MB, 788x592px
>>29718681

Holy Christ, I've read some paranoid ramblings in my time but god damn.
>I tried to sell my shit on /k/ and got btfo because /k/ isn't ebay, must be Ivan behind it all!
Seriously, you need to meet with a medical professional to discuss your paranoia and persecution complex
>>
>>29718714

>I tried to sell my shit on /k/ and got btfo because /k/ isn't ebay, must be Ivan behind it all!
>While I'm sitting here defending another entity selling their shit on "not Ebay"

The cognitive dissonance is amazing... Or maybe you're just too caught up in the shilling.
>>
>>29718723
the only shilling going on is deez nuts in your mouth
>>
File: rps20160423_233600.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rps20160423_233600.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
NE has always done me right

Fuck the haters, I got surp

>hand nugget added to picture for flavor
>>
>>29718625
>Check the archive you fucking idiot, the evidence is all over the place

then get us some links
>>
>>29718675
https://desustorage.org/k/thread/16632515/#16632848
>>
>>29718681
>Some time ago I made an attempt to sell off the remainder of an ironic tactical pant project I ran after two people backed out of it but production was already implemented, because unlike them I understand how to get shit done. The thread was, without question, the subject of an organized attack designed to get it off the board

Oh it's you
I forget your trip but you were shit and deserved to be run off
And getting that salty over dumb shit was your own fault
>>
>>29718597
The lower receiver of an AR-15 is the part that is legally considered a firearm. A 100% lower receiver is considered a firearm; an 80% lower receiver is considered a chunk of aluminum and can therefore be purchased with fewer legal considerations.
>>
>>29718757
https://desustorage.org/k/thread/16710167/#16720156
https://desustorage.org/k/thread/16677812/#16678852
>>
>>29718681
holy fuck it's been that faggot pants trip all along

Were you one of those faggots who tried to start their own training company too that got run off?
>>
>>29718758
At no point do Ivan and Rhodie say they were involved in shitting on Sean Sperry's project
>>
>>29718791
those are neither complaints, nor shitposts
Those are, so far, unsubstantiated claims by an asshurt trip who was one of the worst on the board
>>
>>29717269

its facetious you dumb cunt.
>>
>>29718797
Of course they'll never admit it, but who else would be this asshurt that people enjoy objectively superior gear and shooting guns they are too cucked to own?
>>
>>29718758
>>29718791

>Posting links to not Rhodie and not Ivan posts
Well meme'd, surely they must be behind it all
>>
>>29718803
>worst on the board

That's a funny way to say "best". He knew how to keep those autists in line. He turned fucking with them into an art. It was beautiful watching him artfully extract them and their fanbois' tears, then turning the whole board against them to make their entire scam collapse.
>>
>>29717248
> that would piss away money infiltrating /k/ of all places
What is JTRIG.
They infiltrate everywhere not just /k/.
If you were here longer then 5 minutes you would know there are numerous threads all over 4chan proving that this is the case.
>>
>>29718807
Everyone hated Sean/Squid, he was a virgin fag with no friends who rode combat beard's dick. He deserved to get shit on, you don't need NE to do it
>>
>>29718525
>Be careful
Not sure that is in my bodies vocabulary. I am almost constantly recovering from rather nasty injuries.
Currently trying to get passed 2 bulging disks in my back
Just go past trying to slice my fingers off on a table saw
after getting over a terrible sprained ankle

So ya, I think it is a drill press and mill bit are the minimum of what I need.

And before that I need to buy other stuff off Ivan.

>>29718579
>got cucked
>died fighting for what they believed in
k den

>>29718597
fucking stupid gun laws.

by law that is a chunk of aluminum, with "20%" more milling it is suddenly a babbykiller9001
>>
>>29718825
>got cucked
>died fighting for what they believed in

But most importantly, still lost.
>>
>>29718795

>Trip in question hasn't posted here with any sort of regularity for almost a year
>Still having paranoid delusions of persecution centered on him
>>
>>29718803
Did you even bother reading the other posts?

Or do you just discard everything that doesn't fit your autistic narrative?
>>
>>29718825
80% is just an arbitrary number someone picked
the moment you touch the fire control pocket is the moment it suddenly goes from "80%" to "100%"
>>
posting with trip now so hate can properly be directed towards me when I insult people

this thread is now diamonds
>nobody liked my stupid idea, clearly NE is running a smear campaign to edge out competition
>NE is Brady Campaign subterfuge
>NE doesn't represent "interests" of this highly-respected board comprised of people who will never ever ever stop shitposting in 9mm vs. .45 threads
>some people actually have negative opinions of boxart

I don't have popcorn but I have a bottle of whiskey and that's good enough for me to enjoy this

>P.S. I'm this guy >>29718742
>>
So since when did this turn into the conspiracy of the ages?
>>
>>29718833
Yep, it's rhodiecunt.

So have you dropped out of your bullshit major yet?

Who would have thought after seeing your piss-poor performance here that you weren't even good enough for business school?
>>
>>29718833
what about that one time he got posted by a popular company on facebook and then everyone started shitting on him across the internet?
>>
>>29718854
Sean Sperry aka Squid is up at 3 AM crying bitch tears about kommando store because anons shit on his group buy for cosplay pants 3 years ago
This is sadder than the pic of his empty kitchen pantry
>>
>>29718879
what was he trying to buy/get made?
>>
>>29718884
Kryptec pants.

And he actually succeeded quickly and honestly too unlike Ivan and co.
>>
>>29718884
No idea, feel free to let us know, Sean. We didn't care 3 years ago and we don't care now.
>>
I don't have the exact numbers but I think i've spent like $300 dollars on shit from NE so far.

>everything as described, great prices compared to other retailers
>convinced my friend to buy me chest rig and classy russian wifebeaters,
>delays don't make me happy but christ things happen guys
>>
>>29718879
That Guy and a few other faggots too
>>
>>29718890
>Kryptec
What a faggot, no wonder he got dunked on
>>
>>29718890
unfortunately he was a thin skinned faggot who couldn't handle the bantz
>>
>>29718830
they lost, but they didnt give up, do you even know what being cucked is?

>do I need to get my wife's boyfriend on here to explain it to you?
kek

>>29718844
I know it was arbitrary, thats why I put "20%" in quotes.
>>
>>29718897
That Guy's all married and being an adult now, I can't imagine him holding a 3 year grudge
>>
>>29718899

He shit sold, a few people on /k/ bought them. I wanted a pair but they were too expensive, even though they were good quality. I think they got Crye or another big company to stitch them.
>>
delete this shitty meta thread janny
>>
>>29718908
Kryptec is fucking trash and anyone who bought it was a retard
>>
>>29718909
There is nothing wrong with meta threads.

They hold users accountable to the community, and a community must reflect on itself for there to be healthy growth.

The only people who are against meta threads are parasites like NE and Rhodesian Camo who want to continue preying on people with impunity.
>>
>>29718918
tell that to the /jp/ janny
>>
>>29718901

>That Guy
>Thin skinned

I think aside from GiRL I don't think I ever saw a trip take so much hate and persist. I've been on this board a lot longer than I'm comfortable admitting to as well.
>>
>>29718918
I wish I knew where you lived and where the nearest junior high was so I could stuff you in a locker
>>
>>29718924
What ever happened to GiRL, she ever post more nudes?
I took a long /k/ break
>>
File: corruption.png (9KB, 1085x117px) Image search: [Google]
corruption.png
9KB, 1085x117px
>>29718923
This is /k/ and it's under new moderation.

The last set of moderators from just before moot left were bought out by NE.

http://desustorage.org/k/thread/25817108/#25819761
>>
>>29718917

I EMailed him about them. They were part serious part joke. They originally wanted them in the ridiculous Kitanika 60 pocket pattern in Kryptek because it was a combination of a retarded camo in a retarded design. Guy wound up having them done at Crye because he knew people there. Again, he sold all of them except two pairs so I don't think he's crying.

>>29718797
>>29718891
>>29718824
>>29718879

It's like you're trying to validate your collective childish anger. Because you know, just having to get those dox drops in really reflects well on you, especially in the light of this thread being about the general childishness of the Camo collective.
>>
I like Kryptek in small doses (headband covers, slings) but when it's a larger continguous item think it looks dumb

I've moved on to Multicam Tropic/Black as my gimmick camo of choice though
>>
>>29718950

I remember that. The collective butt hurt from the shills was so thick I could taste it through my FIOS. The indignation that they had over the mods telling them no more free ride was outstanding.
>>
>>29718955
>>29718897
>>29718884
>>29718879
Uhh...

Could I get some more background on this?
>>
>>29718963
Squid is an airforce guy who bought a shitload of everything expensive he could find
he's kind of a joke, kind of a target of jealousy here (who wouldn't want to buy everything you could ever want?)
apparently he organized a limited contract purchase with crye to sew some kryptek pants together
people thought it was dumb because no one likes kryptek here (besides me and maybe a couple other guys)
that sounds like it
>>
>>29718906
Good for That Goy, now he can pass his shitposting on to his offspring
>>
>>29718963

I was involved in the fringes of it. It started and was overwhelmingly an off-board project related to some stuff he was doing at a range. Basically the idea got drunkenly pitched and just kind of snowballed into reality from there. He came here looking to see if he could fill a small amount of gaps for a minimum order. Like I said before I wanted a pair but couldn't afford it (I think it was like $210 a pair) I know he sold all of them though, not that he had many made.

This all also happened before a culture shift in the board though. High-Speed mall ninja was the zeitgeist them, not this Surp nonsense.
>>
>>29718978
Left out that he's holding a 3 year grudge against Rhodie and Ivan because some anons shit on him so it must be them despite the fact everybody shit on Squid for everything at all times back then.
>>
>>29718963
Squid, ThatGuy, and a group of other fags were the worst shitposters the board had ever seen

I forget the name of the guys who started the training company
>>
i finally looked up kryptek and

jumping jesus on a pogo stick

how much did that shit cost? and people bought it? for that?
>>
>>29718994

But none of that is happening right here right now. Infact, all I see is a lot of autistic flailing and RRREEEEEEEE general from you about something no one else sees.
>>
>>29719008

Oh, it was totally fucking retarded without question. The impracticality of it all was half the gag. Like I said it was part serious, part play on the mall-ninja craze having gotten so bad that people would buy anything.
>>
>>29718998
Combat Beard/Drew

Facebook search Ascension Combat which was the training company. That faggot dr8co even attended his class so it must have been pretty high level stuff.
>>
>>29718998
>>29718989
>>29718978
Thanks guys.
>>
>>29719022
aw yes Combat Beard
>>
>>29719016
One of my favorite things about 4chan in general over the (too many) years I've been here is how we are totally willing to do totally ridiculous over the top bullshit purely for the fun of it.

i won't begrudge people for buying expensive kryptek gear. I won't begrudge people for being poorfags and buying loads of slavshit. I won't begrudge people for gucci'ing the fuck out of their ARs.

But christ almighty how fucking serious people are willing to take shit is amazing to me.

The fact that the whole "NE is Brady Campaign subterfuge" has persisted throughout multiple threads means someone holds a grudge against NE so severe or has a sense of humor so incomprehensible that it makes sense to continue this insane idea.

Sorry I'm getting progressively drunker as this thread goes on and I'm loving every second of it but my typing is gonna slowly deteriorate throughout the night.
>>
>>29716942
>my board
>my

I'll rape you until the room stinks.
>>
>>29719048
And surplusshits' persecution complex has far outlasted its welcome.
>>
File: phil's pbe lower.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
phil's pbe lower.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>29719048
>how we are totally willing to do totally ridiculous over the top bullshit purely for the fun of it
Ahem.
>>
>>29719075
>surplusshits' persecution complex
A guy came in here claiming that NE tried to ruin his group by 3 years ago and his only proof was some anon posts. If that's not deranged I just don't know.
>>
>>29719101
Except those anons clearly were from the rhoddie scam thread, and the surplusshits are still blaming the guy who succeeded for the consequences of their own incompetence and autism 3 years on.
>>
>>29719111
>post in same thread as NE
>CLEARLY A CONSPIRACY
kys
>>
>>29719129
Those anons clearly mentioned Rhodesian camo as a justification for why he should be run out. If that's not clear proof I don't know what is.
>>
Also for the record because of people's hate for NE when I get my Russian chest rig and sweet striped shirt I'm gonna make so many threads about cosplaying a generic enemy in MGSV it's not even funny

>it actually is a little bit funny
>but not too much, gotta keep things light
>>
>>29719140
That doesn't prove rhodies complicity at all, it's circumstantial defined
>>
>>29719089
whenever I get around to it I'm getting all 80% lowers engraved with stuff
that's honestly the only reason I am buying 80%s

fucking anime logos everywhere man
>>
>>29719166
Combine with known degree of autism and the fact he's never delivered his product while remaining bitter over others that can actually do things to this day, I'd say it's damning.
>>
>>29719182
>given circumstantial evidence, i feel like when combined with this other circumstantial evidence it is ironclad proof!

this is what you sound like
>>
>>29719233
>he literally cannot post here anymore because of this
Good enough for the internet, good enough for me.
>>
>>29719182
>he's never delivered his product
>still in production
>never delivered
>>
>>29717458
>In fact, the money will go straight to them.
You did it Alex Jones, you figured out the dirty secret behind commerce, when you give someone money in exchange for their goods and services, they get to keep that money.
>>
I'm too drunk for this. Hey OP fuck you. Hurr someone bought a 35 dollar coat.
>I ONLY GET 50 A MONTH FOR ALLOWANCE HOW CAN I BUY DANGEROUS ASSAULT GUNZ IF ALL MY MONEY GOES TO MILSURP WHICH IS NOT AT ALL PG IN THE EYES OF THE ANTI GUNNERS WHO RUN THE PLACE THAT SELLS MILSURP.

OP your free to spend your money however you want. So is everyone else. And alot of people with disposable incomes spend it on milsurp and firearms.

I mean you spend $40 on a coat and 35 on some boots. That's only $75. That's a couple boxes of ammo or 1/8 the cost of a glock or 1/12th the cost of a halfway okay AR.

HURR BUT THEY ARE BRAGGING ABOUT DUMB PEOPLE BUYING STUFF.

welcome to fucking Capitalism in a mostly free country. People make money. People brag. Retards like you get upset over 1 dollar. It's a free country.

I feel like you might just be an elaborate troll to drum up defense anons for NE taking their sweet ass time with the rhodie camo.

I mean no one will take your batshit crazy side and NE always shows up to calm your shit storm down with news and updates. While others talk about great deals and what a bunch of stand up guys NE are.
>>
>>29719244

>in production for three years

Meanwhile I see people with turn around under three months all the time on this board...
>>
>>29719296
Yeah this guy who I'm totally not is right. OP is an elaborate false flag troll and I'm totally not samefagging right now as you can see in my other post >>29719296
>>
>>29717478
>Bloomberg's plan all along was to run a small and not very efficient online store to scam a small amount of gun owners on a couple of dollars each on some old surplus items and slightly inconvenience them
>this will make his dreams of disarming America come true

>>29717530
You're right, this batch of jackets will tear us apart and we'll all be put in FEMA camps before you know it.
>>
>>29719309
>in production for three years
>implying planning and pre-production isn't a thing
>>
>>29717356
We'd buy American, if American AKs weren't absolute dogshit, or if anyone in America made copies of Russian funs.
One can only have so many AR-15s before the monotony gets to you.
>>
>>29717086
>The only person associated with them in Minnesota was the agitator they sent to shoot blanks at a BLM protest to smear our names.
wat
>>29717149
you have redefined autism, delusion, and internet retardation.

>>29718503
>The paid/compensated shilling for NE on this board is as obvious as it is obnoxious
i do it for free. i was one of their first customers with the ILBE's, and since then have bought the ILBE assault packs, and sold them for retarded amounts of money to airsofters. I've never had a problem with them or their shipping.
>>
File: orly_bush.jpg (27KB, 405x392px) Image search: [Google]
orly_bush.jpg
27KB, 405x392px
>>29717884
>it is an absolutely genius ploy to disarm 4chan's weapons board
>gunowners
>on /k/
>>
>>29718134
Explain sending the ticket, Ivan. I would like a swatch of the camo.
>>
>>29716904
Fuck you. I've bought tons of shit from NE. Shipping was always prompt, the one problem I had was resolved in under 48h. Here's your (you) asshat. Die trapped in a burning car
>>
>>29719372

https://kommandostore.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
>>
>>29718681
Squid!?
>>
>>29718681
Holy fuck it's Squid
>>
Everyone here is an obscenenly worthless faggot.
>>
>>29719470
Remember that gay internet drama is this important to some people
>>
>>29718998

CombatBeard. You wish you were as good as all of them.
>>
>>29718998
Don't forget Heartbreaker, the sully manlet, muslimbro can't beat shitposting of that magnitude!
>>
>>29719296
Except people did show up and specifically described, with evidence, shady things NE personnel have done.

And the response from NE shills? Plug their ears, play dumb, and try to distort the truth using very narrow technicalities while deliberately ignoring the big picture.
>>
>>29716904
>First it was Saiga Marine robbing that one dude before he fled the country.
Saigabuddyfucker is a snitch for some LEO. He was arrested on some drunken gun related shenanigans early last year and it all magically went away, there were a couple threads with the MN fags talking about one of theirs from Saigabuddyfuckers city getting busted so you go search the archive if you want citation. He didn't rob anyone and he sure as hell isn't training to go be a mercenary in some foreign land...kek.

>So did Nugget Enterprises and that obnoxious trip cunt make off with a bunch of people's money?
The Ivan's a good people and they don't have a "bunch" of anyone's money. The dollar deposit was to keep fugtards like you from trolling their system. Fug off
>>
>>29722588
>they don't have a "bunch" of anyone's money

>>29718254
Refuted straight from their cocksucking mouths. Of course, we know the real number is much higher.
What is your trip?
>>
>>29722642
God damn dude. You're on this delusional crusade that everyone who doesn't support your fight against NE is a tripfaggot shill for the company, and it scsres me that someone as psychotic as yourself might be a gun owner.

But then I remember this is /k/, no one here actually owns guns.
>>
>>29722710
The only delusional one is you for continuing to perform outrageous mental gymnastics by refusing to consider increasingly clear hard proof.
>>
>>29722710
>might be a gun owner
And this is a bad thing because?

You're only proving that the camoshits are gungrabbers with this retarded statement.
>>
>>29722642
Do you think that many people actively browse /k?
There aren't that many of us.
OH but I'm sure you'll just call me NE without the trip
>>
>>29717217
>it's a conspiracy! This is proofs! FEINSTEIN AND DA JOOS!
>Second one seems like he just wanted to go to a fucking militaria show.
>You're grasping a straws m80.
You don't think big piece of the 50 million bloomberg spends a year trying to kill the 2A doesn't go right into the pockets of internet warriors for social justice?
>>
>>29723117
This really. Buying a bunch of used rags in bulk for one of his schemes is literally nothing for Bloomberg and friends.
>>
>>29722642
The only trip of mine your newfag ass would know is only been used in NuggetFest threads.

I have never met the Ivan's but know people who have. I also know that they have ever ripped anyone off.

As a a man who has owned several businesses in my life I can tell you that idea to ask for a single dollar on deposit was pure genius and I completely support that.

As far as teh generals I agree, they aren't even generals they are little clicks of tripfaggotry and all anyone has to do is get in one and ask some legitimate but newb type of questions and when they get completely roasted you will see it isn't about discussing the topic of that general but about that little circle jerk clicks bants.

I've been on 4chan over a decade and I know one thing for a fact. We can't have nice things because we eat each other regularly.

There are several merchants born on /k/ over the years and more frequently in the last couple years who are excellent people and only desired to do good things for us, but for some reason they aren't allowed to make a penny. NE bought A LOT of advertising here so have others but you fucking commie anarchist anti free market children see a ghost around every corner. I wish you fuckers would die but that wouldn't help the board or the chan enough. The edgy attention whores tripcancer will kill us soon enough. If the mods would ban trip that are used outside of specif threads the board would become more healthy in a week.
>>
>>29723270
Nobody believes you are a questioning supporter.

If you support NE, you support the camo collective's autism.
>>
>>29723207
I'm talking about the asshats who start these threads and post all the bullshit in others. You don't think things that could matter nationally couldn't start right here on /k/?
>>
>>29723332
Which is why Bloomberg is propping up the camocucks. If he sees it's successful here, you bet your ass he'll push a similar scheme on ARFCOM next which would be even easier since he would literally have to do this >>29718452 on airshit equipment.
>>
>>29723312
>>29723354
I'm not disagreeing with your premises just that NE are those people.
>>
>>29723545
If not them then who?

They fit the bill perfectly. >>29716998
>>
>>29717248
>Because I'm pretty sure there isn't a single organization out there that would piss away money infiltrating /k/ of all places,
Yea, these people making the claims are batsghit crazy but don'think for a second that those who would kill the 2A aren't sitting on huge piles pf cash and thinking of ways to demonize every last one of us.
Remember those two open carry idiots in that food p[lace? They were plants and not even into guns. The one sold his rifle two weeks after the media buzz died and he had only bought it a few weeks before. They are seeking every angle they can.
There are really shitty people who hate the American way of life even though they were born into it and have lived here their whole lives. They are called useful idiots by the commies who want revolution on our streets. This is the real enemy buddy.
>>
>>29723597
Think about things this way.

Ever hear the phrase...the guy with the bomb making instructions is always the federal agent? Ask yourself who is bringing (negative) attention here. Who is seeking to introduce as many of us to the outside public as they can and you have your answer. Those radio guys maybe, a few of the attention whore tripfags looking to get youtube famous for sure. Almost none of those people are into weapons first...their interest in weapons is their interest in using our board to grow their audience.
>>
>>29717329
>called the FBI, NSA, ATF, DHS, DOD, Interpol, SAS, ST6, CAG, Delta, NYFD, Reddit, a plumber, Gecko45, the principal, your mother, your wife, and your wife's son.
>You're fucking dead kiddo, nothin personnel.
10/10 .... Nice jib you got there faggot
>>
>>29717436
>Why the fuck would an anti-gun organization piss away money on gun related clothing, dumbass?
Mailing lists you complete fucking idiot.
For the fucking information...wake up, it's the fucking information age.
>>
>>29717451
Hey ZED, hows it hanging?
>>
>>29717180
Sounds like someone at NE fucked your wife...oh yeah that couldn't happen because you're a faggot.
>>
>>29717574
>you're claiming that some shitstain hipster-surplus purveyors are a heinous front for a multi-billion dollar backer interested in complete removal of firearms from the nation
You're right. I mean you make it sound like he fed the occupy wall street retards for months or funneled 33 million dollars in the Ferguson riots / never ending protests.

You are so right, this is all a crazy conspiracy theory.
>>
>>29717877
>>29717917
>>29717931
Then explain the couple hundred /k/omrades who have sent a weekend with that trip and mot one of them having a bad word to say about him.
Has has given away more shit that he sold FFS.
>>29717961
>Contrary to most boards, /k/ actually did used to be a fantastic board. It's gone down hill since sandy hook.
Yea, /k/ was pretty fucking awesome back then.
>>
>>29724065
>couple hundred /k/omrades

That is an exaggeration at best since there was not even that many people there in total. And don't forget that people who go are already pre-disposed to liking NE, if not in their payroll.
>>
File: snibbity snab.jpg (94KB, 700x519px) Image search: [Google]
snibbity snab.jpg
94KB, 700x519px
>>29724089

No friend. NE and the Ivan's were MN meet up guys. I hear they donated a lot of ammo and food and shit ....good men IMO.
As far as the other one having spent a weekend with 200 of us I'd bet a nice pile of cash that my estimate is low, but he is way to smart to get involved with this shitfest but that guy is doing Gods work and you hate that it's him and not you. I get...I'm pretty fucking jelly I'm not on on it. It's gonna be good.
>>
>>29722747
1: I'm not a camo/mulsurp fag. Nice projecting there, frienderino
2: You really, truly, honestly believe that an obviously mentally unhinged, delusional, paranoid crazy person should be allowed to have guns?
>inb4 shall not be infringed
That was written at a time when mental deficients weren't coddled, protected, and encouraged. 240 years ago if you acted like a fucking nut job you were dealt with accordingly

>>29722731
I've not taken a side in this debate/shitfest. Just pointing oit your unhealthy fixation on assuming that EVERYONE who disagrees with you about NE is a trip shill.
>>
>>29722586
>shady things NE personnel have done.

Post some proofs that isn't conjecture
>>
>>29722731
Conjecture isn't proof
>>
>>29723354
Nice conjecture

>>>/pol/
>>
>>29723902
Does every shitposter believe the government wants mailing lists of idiots on 4chan?
>>
>>29723902
What would they do with those mailing lists that they couldn't already get from your IP?

>inb4 proxy

Proxies are useless now
They can backtrace through ever single one including encrypted ones
>>
>>29724089
>NE has to pay people to want to have fun

Man this projecting is awful
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.