[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are older "gun people" such absolute turds? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 39

File: 5502.jpg (16KB, 475x201px) Image search: [Google]
5502.jpg
16KB, 475x201px
Why are older "gun people" such absolute turds?

I'm 25 (look even younger) and I HATE having to interact with gun store workers. I have yet to talk to a single one who didn't talk to me like I was a fucking child who doesn't know a single thing about guns. I shit you not, one time I asked the guy to grab me a box of .40 from behind the counter and he told me I was "probably looking for nine."

There's a pretty fair amount of (older) gun enthusiasts at my work and it's the same shit.

What gives, oldfags?
>>
>>29619342
Try not dressing like a slob.
>>
>>29619342

You look like a child and behave like one too.
>>
>>29619356
Probably. 18-22 year olds have that "I'm an adult now, don't treat me like a kid! Oh, by the way I'm right about everything and everyone else is a moron," attitude, even though all of them act like little fucking children.

I was the same when I was that age, most everybody is. Nobody realizes just how childish and stupid they were until a decade later....if they ever do at all.
>>
>>29619392
Yeah, that's totally the same as "I'm not a child, nor do I deserve to be treated like one"

Thanks for proving my point gramps.
>>
try wearing a pair of work boots, regular jeans, and a t-shirt instead of sneakers and skinny jeans and a flat-brim cap
>>
what really happened.

>Hey, um, i need a box of .49s.
>.49? .49 caliber?
>Yep, that's what I said, old man!
>Uh....there is no .49 caliber. You mean .40 or 9mm?
>Uh...yeah, of course I know there's no .49 caliber! I was just testing you! Uh yeah, i want the fourteen.
>You mean .40?
>Yes! Yes! Uh, right the forty!
>You sure that's the one you need?
>Yeah old man! I'm sure as shit! You think I don't know my own pistol calibrator? P-a-lease!
>Ok, I don't want to sell you the wrong one, why don't you bring the gun in and we'll get your the right rounds?
>What you're not selling to me!? This is discrimination! I'm an american citizen, this is against my bill of rights! I demand to be sold bullets!
>Ok fine, here's the .40s, just get the hell out of her now.
>>
>>29619503
Found the oldfag.
>>
>>29619416
You kinda just proved him right OP..
>>
File: 1457287148019.jpg (38KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1457287148019.jpg
38KB, 450x495px
>>29619503
Top kek
Singles confirmed
>>
>>29619342
I work at a gun store, as a young guy, and I can tell you most of the worst customers are either young or old. Middle aged guys tend to be better customers.
>>
File: 1327274034356.jpg (55KB, 475x484px) Image search: [Google]
1327274034356.jpg
55KB, 475x484px
>>29619342
Because you're probably a NEET-looking shitbrick living off the efforts of the older generations
>>
>>29619342

I've been treated well and poorly by both young and old guys. I don't think there's an actual correlation.
>>
File: 1.jpg (143KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
143KB, 666x1000px
>>29619606
UH, HEY GRAMPS, GET ME MY BULLETS WILL YA? WHAT YOU THINK I'M SOME FUCKING KID? JEEZ LOUISE
>>
>>29619617
This
>>
If you look like you know what you're doing people generally don't question it. Every time I go into the store I don't ask questions because I've already done my research at home. Make sure you know what you're going to say before opening your mouth. Speak with confidence in a loud clear tone. This method of gun shopping will work in 99% of cases, unless you're some shifty NEET looking fuck.
>>
Sometimes I dress like a stereotypical slav from the 90s, and i get odd treatment at first.

But once they realize that im actually wanting to buy something, have a permit, and know a couple minor details about what i intend to buy, they ease up. Sometimes they presist with odd treatment until the background check goes through tho.

"Once the EHF BEE EYE says you've been a good boy!"

Then its all "here you go sir, and we have some ammo over there if youd like any".
>>
>>29619342
You like revolvers and the old man recognizes you as the pleb you are
>>
I'm a 25yo who dresses like fag (hoodies, jeans, sneakers, beanies) because I really don't care what I wear as long as it's cheap. I have long hair. Though my body is decent and I don't look like a kid I get treated as one due to the way I dress etc.

I write articles to the second largest gun&outdoors magazine in my country. I have to use a pen name just to preserve the credibility.
>>
>>29619503
>i would like some .40
> Wat
>40
>wat
>SOME FORTY
>lemme turn my hearing aide on sunny
>oh ok, can i get a box of 40
>you want some 9mm
:(
>>
>>29619928
>hurr durr look at me i can play pretendies on a kazakhstani fingerbraiding board

git out you shill
>>
>>29620313
Do you even know what a shill is?

I was just giving the op an anecdote. It happens. I'm not an expert but I happen to know quite a lot on a few specific subjects. But I dress like a faggy teen, and am younger than your average gun person in my country, so I use a pen name.
>>
I try to act as respectful as possible, and I still get treated like shit at gun shops.

I recently turned 18, and I went shopping for my first AR. I asked to see a Daniel Defense Mk12, and got turned away from the shop and asked for my parents because "you have to be 21 to hold assault weapons".
>>
File: dog hit with a frisbee.jpg (62KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dog hit with a frisbee.jpg
62KB, 1920x1080px
>>29620496
then you say " alright sir " and you take your business elsewhere
>>
>>29620496
You respectfully tell them they are wrong, and then you prove them wrong, then you leave, then you leave a bad review of the buisness.

Its like any other buisness
>>
>>29619342
This same shit OP is why you never EVER talk(even if they talk to you ignore them) to old people at the range and why you don't associate with brick and mortar stores since they all suck anyway.
>>
>>29619342
sorry OP all I heard was a baby bawling.
>>
>>29619342
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>walk into gun store
>"What're you here to buy"
>"uhh sorry gramps I only buy ammo and guns online lmao"
>"SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET"
>go home and buy 10,000 rounds of 10mm
>>
>>29619342
You know the internet exists now right?
You never have to visit a brick and mortar store for pretty much anything ever again.
>>
>>29620496
"I'll take my money somewhere else then you delusional fuck"
>>
>>29619342
>I'm 25 (look even younger)

You can't fault them for not having reached puberty yet.
>>
It's a result of idiots. Not much else to see here. Old morons whove deen enoygh to have product knowledge, but without enough real knowledge to be in the back gunsmithing.

Bit of a vicious cycle, that. It's taken hold here in NY. Crotchety old men scaring off potential newbies under the impression that new blood will 'ruin' the community, up until the point that all the old farts start to die off, leaving nobody left to defend their precious country club.
>>
File: Garand Get off my lawn Eastwood.jpg (88KB, 620x495px) Image search: [Google]
Garand Get off my lawn Eastwood.jpg
88KB, 620x495px
>>29619342

Maybe if you pulled your pants up over your ass, tucked your shirt in and stopped talking like a damned hoodlum, you'd get some respect you damned whipper snapper.
>>
>>29619342
Sounds like he was just trying to help anon

If you're not going to complain about arming yourself before going through the hood, don't complain about that. Making assumptions about other people is what allows the world to operate at a reasonable rate. He based his actions on experience with something, even if it wasn't you specifically.
>>
>>29621019
I love reading stuff in Clint Eastwood's voice, even when I don't have a choice
>>
>>29621019

I really need to get off my ass and get a Garand.
>>
There's a gun shop near me where if you're under about 35 they literally won't even talk to you.
They just completely ignore you when you try to talk to them, and you get at most one or two words.
>"Over there."
>"No."
>>
>>29619342
>be me
>be 18
>still unsure of all the legalities on things in my state because lol communist republics of Maryland
>walk into LGS
>ask variety of stupid questions
>they answer
>apologize for asking stupid questions
>they say no problem, better ask here than to ask retards on Internet forums
This is my experience, they're nice guys, transferred my first rifle to me after I got it online
>>
>>29619342
You must look like a Douche... How many Facial Piercings do you have? All these Mico-Aggressions must make you yearn for your "Safe Space".
Fucking Entitlement Generation.
>>
>>29619342
You probably dress like a faggot and talk like one too. Shape up
>>
>>29619928
>>29620468
Then don't dress like a faggot.
>>
>>29620806
Found the NEET
>>
>>29621126
>9gag
>>
>>29620976
>not casually stopping in to fondle guns or pick up some gear you need and any extra ammo without having to wait for shipping
>>
>>29619354
this is a pretty good possibility. when i was 16-17, going out with my mates smoking weed and drinking grog, my friends would always get pulled over by the cops, while they would smile at me and never feel the need to check me. why? because my friends wore graphic t-shirts with death metal logos on them and drove toyota corrola somethings with bodykits and rims more expensive then any other part on the car. Me? i drove my old mans car, a subaru outback and wore collared polo`s, khaki pants, and a jacket that looked like something your grandad would wear ( and it was, actually ). as long as my eyes werent TOO red and i didnt stagger drunkenly too much, i was never bothered. i also noticed that cars would always let me through, while my friends, no one ever gave them spaces in traffic.
What do you wear op?

ANYWAYS, dont you feel like todays kids are retards, op? the 12-16 demographic? well, thats what your parents felt like at your age, and thats what those kids will feel like in 15 more years. nothings changed, man. I only just switched from xp to win 7 a while ago, and i cant understand why people seem to be so fine with so obviously locking themselves into companies monopolies. 10 years from now, im sure those kids will be thinking "what do you mean your not sharing your oculus rifts collected data about what advertisments you looked at with advertisers, dont you only want to see what your interested in?", and ill be that grumpy old man sitting there wondering how it was ever acceptable at all
>>
File: 1457754987170.jpg (586KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1457754987170.jpg
586KB, 3264x2448px
>>29619819
>Sometimes they presist with odd treatment until the background check goes through tho.

I get this alot, one minute they are glaring you down and the next they are helping you carry stuff to your car and talking about the best local ranges, I find it odd but whatever.
>>
I am almost 23 and have been working in a gunstore since 21
>>
>>29621117
lol frederickfag here, where you at? Guncenter is absolute shit but gunrunners downtown is based. Theres also a pawnshop downtown that has guns but ive never been there. Theres also mountain view gunsmothing along 70 to hagerstown i hear their pretty good.
>>
>>29620726
>>29620752
I told him "I'm sorry, but that's not what the law states. Thanks anyways, take care y'all."

>>29620989
Ended up ordering online from Brownells and Primary Arms.
>>
>>29619819
>Sometimes I dress like a stereotypical slav from the 90s
That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. At least put a tiny amount of effort into your looks.
>>
File: 1459690469022.png (72KB, 419x422px) Image search: [Google]
1459690469022.png
72KB, 419x422px
Wow this thread is full of fucking retarded pieces of shit that never leave the house. And suck everyone off.

OP i know exactly what you are talking about. I too dress absolutely normal (zero tattoos, zero piercings) i wear Levi jeans, some CATERPILLAR work boots, and plain white or black t shirt. I carry myself very professionally, no slouching, no mean mugging, just a normal keep to myself type of guy. And i get this SEEMINGLY only at gunstores, where I'm talked to like im some retarded hick. They ask me if I need anything in the rudest way possible, follow me around the store, and when i ask to see things behind the counter they act like its a HUGE fucking feat to just hand me a damn object. This has happened to me in NEW gunstores i never been in and at gunstores ive been visiting for a while. The ones i visit very often have calmed down a bit, they know i always come in to buy stuff so they aren't as rude as they used to be, but it is still there. There is some kind of "dick waving" thing that happens to gun owners and gun store clerks its weird. But its too much of a correlation between guns and pricks to be a coincidence.
>>
>>29619342
>Be me
>be 21
>Never have a problem at any of the gunshops I go to

What am I doing wrong
>>
>>29621638
Perhaps it's a city thing? I've lived most of my life in small town California, and those guys were always very helpful. I'd say it's a commiefornia thing, nothing quite like a common enemy to being people with an interest together, but I'm a recent Alaskafag and it'a all been pretty good up here. That said, I haven't been many places. Can't really afford to buy at the moment.
>>
>>29621679
Worthy of note though, I have a fairly dense beard. That seems to help
>>
>>29621679
If it makes a difference i live in Los Angeles county. A lot of people ive asked have shared the same experiences, including my brother that is super pro gun and knows his shit (does a lot of research) has a wife and 2 kids and even he gets treated like an idiot/criminal that doesn't know shit
>>
File: complete ENJOY.jpg (14KB, 189x352px) Image search: [Google]
complete ENJOY.jpg
14KB, 189x352px
>>29621473
then you did as you should do
>>
>>29621473
actually, it might not be. he may of been talking about company or store policy.
>>
>>29619342
Is this a meme yet?
>>
>>29621709
I was Southeast in the country-ish hills. Fudd territory, but very open minded fudds. Never noticed any real conflict between the preferences
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 395x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 395x383px
>>29621638
>zero piercings
>zero tattoos
>Levi's
>Caterpillar boots
>T shirt

So you think you are better than other people because of outward appearance, you wear pic related every day for no reason, and can't dress yourself in more than a T shirt?
>>
>>29619342
I'm never 24, and I have always been treated very respectfully by all the LGSs I went to.

I'm on a first name basis with my favorite ones, now.

I think you're doing something wrong, or you're in a shitty area.
>>
>>29622206
I'm 24*

(dafuq happened?)
>>
I've never had this problem except when I was actually a newbie at 18 and 19. I'm 23, skinny as fuck and often get confused with a high schooler now, but either the way I act in gun shops somehow puts them off of looking down on me, or I live in a friendly area.
>>
>>29622165
They're brown, and i dress like this because i work don't some heavy lifting
>>
>>29619342
A lot of you are telling OP to not dress like a slob, but I feel like I have the opposite problem. I live in Hickville, Missouri, and I feel like I get treated weird because I actually dress nice and talk like a normal person. I always feel weird going into my LGS because I'm typically the only one not wearing camo and muddy boots, and wearing a trucker cap. That's not to say I dress like some kind of fag from /fa/, but I've got a good job, and like to dress the part.

The guys behind the counter treat me like I'm some kind of retarded urbanite who's lost, or that I don't know what I'm talking about, even though I grew up in the country, hunting and target shooting. I can probably shoot as well, or better, than any of them. It's a real pain in the ass. Rednecks don't have a monopoly on firearm related knowledge. Just because I wear nice clothes and don't drive an F-150 doesn't mean I'm a clueless fucking liberal.
>>
>>29622165
>>29622292
I work doing some heavy lifting***. They look more like this and no I'm also friendly, and like i said am a more keep to myself. Im not rude, or anything of the sort. Why are you trying so hard to fight me and tell me I'm wrong? There is not excuse for employees to treat customers like shit for any reason, and i do not give them any reason to be rude to me. Somehow them being rude to me is my fault wtf is your problem?
>>
File: Boots-Caterpillar.jpg (383KB, 897x897px) Image search: [Google]
Boots-Caterpillar.jpg
383KB, 897x897px
>>29622347
Shit forgot pic. Im fucking up a lot, sorry just got out of work and im tired as shit.
>>
>>29622344
OP here, this is spot on to what I'm talking about.

I dress normally and I definitely don't act like a jackass to the people but it seems like they just assume I'm a nogunz Bernie supporter who decided to switch over to the dark side and buy a gun
>>
I've never met a decent person at an LGS, they are all fucking scum (actually just realized there was a pawn shop that focused exclusively on guns where the guys were fantastic but closed now). Shoot Straight is the largest local one and they fucking hate their customers and go out of their way to piss everyone off. The Google reviews are fantastic though.
>>
>>29621443
I'm in howard county, fox's firearms off of 108 is based as shit
>>
I'm 24 but have a small babyfaced head and variations of this instance happen alot.
>go to gun store, want to buy shield 9mm but /k/ shits on its trigger
>older guys behind counter talking
>see me approaching counter
>say excuse me in normal tone a couple feet away
>they keep talking
>excuse me louder
>one of them says "hold on just a sec" to the other, turns to me and asks "what do you need son"
>i'd like to see that m&p shield
>"sure, let me see some ID"
>hand him drivers license, he looks and gives back
>guy 1 clears and hands it to me while guy 2 looks on with thousand yard stare
>lock slide back and check chamber, start looking it over
>say I want to try the trigger, mind if I dry fire it?
>guy 2 gets animated, "no you never pull the trigger on anything you're not willing to destroy"
>alright
>hand it back and ask for a 92fs
>look it over for a minute, guy 2 is still staring like a serial killer
>hand it back, guy 1 asks if i want to buy it and I say i'll think about it
>tell them to have a nice day, he doesnt say anything back
>resume their conversation when I'm nearly out the door
I don't even mind being called son or buddy anymore. A few grandpa types are nice and make small talk, but usually if they're 50+ it's clear anything I could say is superfluous.
>>
Because fudds are dicks
>>
>>29621796
No, he explicitly stated "the law".
>>
>>29619342
>TFW huge hulk of a bearded guy who has to immediately assert his autism on other people when talking about guns

One day I will be the oldfag you hate.
>>
>>29622438
You must piss people off
>>
>>29622826
Here's what really happened
>work at gun store
>talking to coworker
>some NEET fuck walks up
>oh shit
>face is unshaven, my hair long and unkempt and he's wearing a graphical t-shirt and jeans that don't fit with skater shoes
>shuffles up to the counter
>pretend not to notice him and keep talking, hope he goes away
>"e-e-excuse m-me"
>try to ignore him
>"E-E-EXCUSE ME!"
>tell him to hold on
>pass a look to my coworker, we might have to kill this guy if he tries pulling anything, looks like he might be a fucking druggie
>he says in a shaky voice that he wants to see an m&p shield
>tell him I need to see some ID first
>take a look and hand it back
>clear the gun and hand it to him
>he starts fingerfucking the gun with greasy hands as he licks his lips staring blankly at the gun
>asks if he can dry fire it
>coworker says no because the fucker is creepy as shit
>he asks for another gun
>ask him if he wants to buy it (it's obvious this poor ass NEET isn't interested in buying shit)
>he shakily says "h-have a n-n-nice d-day..." in a mumbled voice
>the fucking freak shuffles out of the door scratching his ass
>>
Old people are just cunts in general.

The car community is far, FAR worse when it comes to condescending curmudgeons.
>>
>>29623409
>The car community is far, FAR worse when it comes to condescending curmudgeons.

Holy fuck yes.

>Work at CarQuest store
>impressive cars are a rarity
>One guy rolls in with a brand-new production beautiful Dodge Hellcat
>All of us take turns going outside to see it because it's a slow day
>Guy talks about its performance and shit
>Some other shitty-looking guy walks up and looks at it for a while
>Owner says some manufacturing bit
>Shitty guy immediately debates this fact
>Instantaneous debate about Dodge in general
>I fuck off because this isn't fun

Owner guy was nice and polite, ffs. Scummy guy certainly was not.
>>
>>29623393
t-thats not nice a-anon...my hair is only m-medium length
>>
>>29619342
>what gives, oldfags?
For every 1 responsible, respectable person that's under 30 we have to deal with literally tens of thousands of snot-nosed entitled little shits. Gun knowledge doesn't even play a part in it.

Sorry you got stereotyped, but maybe if your generation wasn't a bunch of fuckwads it wouldn't be 100% necessary.
>>
>>29623523
If it goes past your hairline anyone over 40 thinks you're a greasy fuck.

A man with hair past his ears is plan creepy unless he has the sculpted face and body of a god.
>>
>>29623533
>maybe if your generation wasn't a bunch of fuckwads

Says the old fuckwad.
>>
>>29623566
Shit nigger I'm 20 and I know you faggots are a bunch of pot smoking degenerates who have gay sex regularly.
>>
File: 1456508126433.jpg (23KB, 424x317px) Image search: [Google]
1456508126433.jpg
23KB, 424x317px
>>29619342
21 year old tubby manlet who dresses like a skater here. It's all about how you carry yourself. First time I went to my local store I got weird looks. When I opened my mouth and something NOT retarded came out they chilled out. I sometimes just stop in to just shoot the shit if I'm not using their range. Now? The owner of the place will tell me stories about himself in Vietnam and the Thailand insurgency and let me look at new stock before it goes on shelves.

The older guys are the coolest. They didn't get that old by being morons like you.
>>
>>29623521

>AMERICAN MUSCLE IS THE ONLY WAY
>NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT
>STEEL IS REAL NO NIP PLASTIC
>point out that a $500,000 Shelby Mustang would get its ass handed to it on a technical circuit by a $1,500 Honda CRX
>THAT'S NOT REAL RACING A DRAG STRIP IS WHERE REAL POWER GETS SHOWN
>so I'm supposed to be impressed that it can go fast for 8 to 12 seconds at a time, in a straight line, on flat ground? That makes it "good"?
>*unintelligible shrieking*

I love muscle cars for what they are, but they exist in a niche.

And but it's ridiculous to suggest that quarter mile times are somehow a benchmark of performance, because it leads to a dick measuring contest where the cars get more and more specialized until the only thing they can accomplish is..........good quarter mile times. Every other aspect of performance got thrown out the window.
>>
>>29623566
True, but we have (mostly) learned the error of our ways.

You little shits haven't (yet) and with the "age of fuckwad-ism" growing I'm seriously doubting most of you will.
>when I was 30, most people learned how to be respectable members of society by about 23 (usually 1 year after graduation from a 4-year uni)
>when I was 40, most people learned to be respectable members of society by about 26 (or about the time Gen-X got kicked out of their mom's house)
>when I was 50, maybe half of Gen-Y could get and hold a job due to having developed rudimentary people skills by 25, and maybe 75% of those 25-30 weren't total shitbags
Am now 64 and most people under 30 have no idea how to conduct themselves in public, how to carry on a conversation, and how to not break a dozen laws an hour. I work for a bank, and you wouldn't believe the number of 25+yo men who go to fish something out of their pocket and set their weed bag and/or baggie of stolen pills on my desk, in front of the sworn-LEO guard, and on security camera. Hell half of them don't even know what a wallet is, the next time someone pulls a wad of sweaty $1 bills out of his sock then has to fish the weedpipe resin out of it I'm gonna punch him.
>>
>be 23 year old
>walk into gun store
>everyone hits the ground
>alarm starts going off
>what the hell?
>walk up to the counter and jump over
>grab the owner, throw him against the wall and scream "I DINDU NUFFIN CRAKA I IZ INNOCENT"
>somehow my Glock 40 is in my hand I didn't even remember drawing it
>shoot the store owner in the head
>grab his keys and steal all the guns I can
>throw them in the back of my BMW outside
>the police have arrived
>scream "I DINDU NUFFIN IT WUZ DEM OLD FUCKS DAT MADE ME DUNUFFINS"
>jump in the car
>smash through the barricade
>make a u-roll into a ditch and my car catches on fire
>yell for an ambulance
>sentenced to 30 years in prison without parole
Well that's all of the story I can write, my internet time is almost over crackers. But OP is right it's those old geezers fault.
>>
>>29623315
That you Tom? Go to bed faggola.
>>
File: whocares2012.jpg (33KB, 702x701px) Image search: [Google]
whocares2012.jpg
33KB, 702x701px
>>29623611
>This post

You know what?

They're just a different piece of shit that demands parts.

I never gave a damn for cars. My dad was always trying to get me in the garage to teach me auto shit.

I learned it, years later. I learned how to do my own brakes and oil and shit thanks to working in a parts store, but the store taught me that all cars suck.
>>
File: not 500,000.png (51KB, 555x296px) Image search: [Google]
not 500,000.png
51KB, 555x296px
>>29623611
>no replacement for displacement
Is this in any way false? Do you think the riceburner crowd wouldn't absolutely LOVE bigger engines if they could get it without the greatly increased weight? Do you not realize that most '80-'95 riceburners that were actually for racing had engine swaps to bigger engines (which were then overbored and cammed on top of sticking a pair of hairdryers and a NOS system in it, further increasing displacement)?
>American muscle is the only way
If you want a muscle car, yes it is. The only other country that even came close was Australia, and they've pretty well stopped. Also they didn't export to most of the world. If you want something fast that doesn't meet the criteria of a muscle car, there are other options.
>$500,000 Shelby mustang
If you're talking about an original GT500 (the only one even approaching a quarter mil), no shit. They're 20 years older than your CRX, suspension has come a long way. If you're talking about the current-production Cobras, they start at under $48,000. Pic related. Prior to about 2000, the only American sports car that handled like anything other than a top-heavy boat was the 'vette. And I guaran-fucking-tee you a Lingenfelter vette will burn the shit out of anything else non-Italian, and it's a fifth of that price.
>steel is real
Stronger, stiffer frames=better handling and the ability to mount higher-torque engines. This has a basis in truth even if it's used improperly.
>That's not real racing!
Different strokes for different folks, just like you trying say technical courses are "real racing" or trying to compare a straight-line muscle car to one on a technical course. Your CRX would get fucking smoked in anything non-technical, and a straight-line car would be at a hell of a handicap on a slalom/drifting course.
>>
I live in Canada and have never had this problem in a Canadian gun shop. In American ones, I have. One shop, though, was quite pleased to have a non-American in the shop and let me finger fuck all the guns that are prohibited in Canada.

Where I have seen this phenomenon happen is in music stores. People who sell guitars are the biggest assholes on the face of the earth.
>>
>>29623746
>If you want a muscle car, yes it is
GT-R
>>
>>29623746

See >>29623723

>Implying there's any thing to bitch about when comparing four wheels an a drive train to another
>>
>>29623746

>riceburners
>hairdryers

Shitty job of hiding your bias.
>>
>>29623746
dad stop posting on 4chan
>>
>>29623628
>we have (mostly) learned the error of our ways.

That's fucking bullshit and you know it. If this were true, you old fucks wouldn't be so hell bent on trying to impress stupid shit on us younger people.

>IN MY DAY
I like history too, but no one gives a fuck. You should really get out of the slums if you want to find people my age who can act like actual contributors to society.
>>
>>29619342
>be working counter at LGS
>fat neckbeard in cargo shorts and an anime t-shirt comes in
>ask him what I can do for him
>he just mumbles something
>ask him to repeat what he said
>he mumbles it just a little louder
>ask him to actually speak english
>finally enunciates "I want some 9mm"
>put a few boxes down for him
>he pays
>mumbles out "t-thanks"
>hear him grunt "I wanted .40 smith & wesson" when he waddles out
Why are younger "gun people" such absolute turds?

What gives, newfags?
>>
>>29623769
Not really biased. little sports cars are fun to drive, affordable, and handle like a dream (usually).

Just catchy nicknames.
>someone pointed out that turbos looked like hairdryers while I was working on a diesel truck, haven't forgotten it since.
>>
>>29623787
Son you are a school shooting waiting to happen, I have to watch out to make sure you don't blow my house up.
>>
>>29623794
Careful with that edge junior, you'll put yer eye out.
>>
>>29623787
I will in a bit, I've gotta go fuck your mom again here in a few minutes.
>>
>>29623811
>Edge

When did the truth become edgy?
>>
>>29623829
Go smoke some more weed you degenerate little NEET piece of shit.
>>
>>29623829
>bag full of hot (and objectively and demonstrably wrong) opinions
>truth
Don't you have some xanax to abuse while you drink a 4Loko?
>>
As a 22 y/o guy who works in a gun store I can tell you that occasionally people do not respect you until you prove that you are worth respect . I have had hundreds of people come up to me and try to imply that I know nothing because of my age. it takes me schooling them on at least one subject before they will respect my opinion. So generally I wait for my customer to make it obvious error and then gently correct it rinse and repeat .
>at work today
> guy walks in with his dad
> guy maybe 28-32
> dad in his 60s
> greet them cordially
>ignored by younger , elder responds in kind
> elder is shopping for new handgun
> he doesn't like his Beretta
> his son trying to get him to buy gun with a manual safety
>mention that it's nowhere near as important as son is saying
>son sneers , dad paying attention
>pull out 4 guns without safeties
>g17, w. German p226, Springfield XDM (been trying to sell the TAC model in FDE) S&W M&P
>son begins stammering like he's having an anyeurism
>gets abnormally upset
>keeps trying to take guns away from his dad
>dad REALLY likes P226 and G17
>hands 226 to son
>son can't close slide, trying to use decocker to close it
>puts it down, frustrated
>pick it up and close the slide
>this sells dad that son is retarded
>dad decides to go 226 route
>wants two of them, and doesn't want a used gun
>son begins to stammer again
>D-D-DON'T DAD Y-YOU DON'T KNOW YOU WANT THAT ONE
>Dad turns to him
> hatred palpable from across counter
>orders 2 MK 25
>sold.jpeg

And that's why I never judge a book by it's cover. Young people can be just as shitty anon.
>>
File: STBLunker.jpg (150KB, 915x703px) Image search: [Google]
STBLunker.jpg
150KB, 915x703px
>>29623841
>>29623861
>Implying drug abuse

Why the fuck would I ruin the experience of this bottle right now?

>>29623880
>> he doesn't like his Beretta
This makes me sad. I love mine.
>>
>>29623913
Oh so you're a hipster, that's so much better.
>>
>>29623913
>Why the fuck would I ruin the experience of this bottle right now?
Dunno, but most people your age abuse drugs. At least according to every respected law enforcement agency in the world.
>63% of all people aged 18-25 self-reported weekly use of marijuana, worldwide
>in the US, that number rises to 77%
>drug-related charges make up more than 80% of all US arrests (not counting traffic tickets)
>>
>>29623913
Dude had a complaint that I have never heard before about a beretta. He had what I can only presume are Hulk Hands TM and the placement of the trigger guard on his Inox, specifically how low it was, forced his pinky off the gun.
>>
>>29623947
>he doesn't like dark beer
What degenerate faggotry
>>
>>29623951
>63% of all people aged 18-25 self-reported weekly use of marijuana, worldwide
>in the US, that number rises to 77%
Man what I would do to make possession of marijuana a capital crime.
>>
File: Beretta5.jpg (101KB, 639x692px) Image search: [Google]
Beretta5.jpg
101KB, 639x692px
>>29623947
>you're a hipster
hipsters drink Pabst Blue Ribbon, not this shit.
>>29623951
To be perfectly honest, it's been my experience in life that people who smoke dope and abuse alcohol are always older than me by at least 10 years.

>>29623958
>He had what I can only presume are Hulk Hands
WHAT? Like, bigger than mine?
>>
>>29623880
>wanting a manual safety
Of all the things you could "school" people on this is probably the most autistic
>>
>>29623976
Would certainly do wonders for the planet.
>>
>>29623981
A MK23 fit him very well. So, maybe?
Seriously, I wouldn't have believed him if he didn't sell his Inox to us for $300
>>
>>29623880
>>29624030
Why do guns even have safeties?

I've removed every safety from every gun I have, they're fucking pointless.
>>
>>29624030
Fudd detected. Sorry you need a little lever to prevent yourself from shooting yourself.
>>
>>29624036
If only I could have crossed paths with him. I would love to have an Inox, especially for that fuckin price.
>>
>>29623981
Around here pretty much everyone 16-100 abuses alcohol, but I live all of 20 minutes from the main bottling plant for Anheuser-Busch so it's not really a surprise.

Of the people that do drugs, the potheads are almost all under 30. The meth heads start in their mid 20's and are usually either in jail or dead by 45. The pill poppers (both stolen RX and synthetic stuff like extacy) are all under 25 and it's very definitely linked to the scene/club lifestyle (there is a very small subculture of those who abuse their own prescriptions for stuff like vicodin and oxycodone, but those all have legit medical reasons)

The only "old people" drugs around here are heroin (biker gang) and cocaine (slavtown), and with the exception of the one slavic organized gang most of them quit before 45.
>>
>>29624086
Caveat:
>with the exception of the one biker gang and one slavic mob, either people over ~40 don't do drugs or are extremely good at hiding it

I expect there's a number of senior businessmen that do some drugs, but they've got enough to lose they're not the assholes sparking up in the public park or doing lines in the bathroom of Applebee's at 1pm on a weekday.
>>
File: Brutal2.jpg (112KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
Brutal2.jpg
112KB, 750x746px
>>29624136
>doing lines in the bathroom of Applebee's at 1pm on a weekday.
>>
>>29624159
>>29624136
>not snorting lines of coke off the waitresses stomach at Applebee's while you wait for your tendies
>>
File: 1411606255862.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1411606255862.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>29624136
>>29624159
That reminds me, a friend of mine works in flight dispatch for an airline. He got this message from a flight yesterday.

"Here's the situation. Pax in 12A ordered two beers. Seemed fine. Just had to move two of his seatmates that were very upset when 12A did lines of cocaine on his tray table."

>my friends face when
>>
>>29621389
> grog
Aarrrrg matey

Found the hipster everybody
>>
>>29621638
They want you to buy something, not fingerfuck it. And yeah cat work boots are pretty skinheadish if you ask me.
>>
>>29619342
ITT: a bunch of presumptuous fags throw unfounded accusations at OP based on their own shitty misconceptions that are largely formed by having fucked on /k/ for too long.

You drunk fucks should chug bleach.
>>
>>29624296
You are a fucking faggot.
>>
>>29624673

Everyone is a faggot. Me, him, you, that old fuck. All of us are faggots, all the time.
>>
>>29621126
>hethrewtherodintothewater.jpg
>>
>>29623746
Kek is this a serious post
>>
Where do you guys live that shops treat you all like shit if your a kid?
>>
>>29623533
Funny, most of the snot-nosed entitled shits I've encountered are 35+

Everyone my age knows what it's like to actually WORK for a job, as in it was never handed or guaranteed to them.

>tfw if my dad decided to quit his cushy HVAC career of ~30 years he'd be on the streets in 3 months
>>
>>29624673
>>29625192
>not being a faggot
>2016
check your privilege CIS-male
>>
>>29619581
Just old enough to be somewhat wise, and just jaded enough to not really give a shit about nitpicky problems. Not quite old enough to be totally pissed at the world yet.
>>
>>29619342
im 19 ad rarely have this problem. the few times i have the person was just a cunt in general, not to just me personally. maybe it would be more of a problem in other areas or maybe its just obvious that i know what im looking at most of the time.
>>
>>29624264
Fucking Trevor
>>
>>29619342
I'm 21 and literally never experienced this kind of shit before. Idk maybe we just have some based LGS's. NWPA
>>
>>29621076
We all do
>>
>>29621423
They think you are a felon. Until your background check comes back clean.

Are you a negro?
>>
>>29622438
What city? I must see fantastic Google reviews myselves.
>>
>>29620976
Seriously. I like stopping in and finger fucking the guns. Make friends with some of the workers, or the business owner if you can. You might score some discounts or get occasional freebies, like a free mag or box of ammo, etc.
>>
>>29623951
Source or you are a liar.
>>
>>29625424
Ditto, I know the type to haggle kids and have seen them, but they were never store employees so even from 11-19 I haven't been given shit for being a kid
>>
>>29624206
KEK
>>
>>29623644
This gave me a good laugh
>>
File: 1441995438880.png (7KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1441995438880.png
7KB, 377x330px
>22
>Short mohawk
>Battle Jacket.
>Never have a problem.
>Always have MILF Nigs saying they like my hair.

Never had a problem when going into another LGS.

However, I work behind the counter at one. Old fudds who come in on the other hand? Lots of problems with them.

>Had a Fudd come in today saying ammo shortage is all false flag stuff and how the post office is buying all the .22 so they can assassinate people.
>Had a fudd come in and wanted to buy all the .22, admitted he didn't even own a .22. Argued with everyone about .22 mag, saying you can load/fire it out of every .22 in existence. Didn't want to drop the subject and got kicked out.
>.40 S&W IS DA BEST ROUND EVAH, DONT LET NO ONE TELL YOU OTHA SUN, DA POLICE USE IT.
>5.56? You'll blow a deer in half! Now lemme get some of those 30-06..
>>
>>29619493
Retard
>>
>>29625764
>5.56? You'll blow a deer in half! Now lemme get some of those 30-06..
No way anyone can be THIS stupid
>>
File: 1444417920720.jpg (10KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
1444417920720.jpg
10KB, 285x249px
>>29625833

Welcome to the world of retail.
>>
>>29619342
> What gives, oldfags?

Oldfag here.

I admire your innocence. But you'll learn. The world is full of idiots.

The longer you live, the more idiocy you'll see.

You'll get so jaded that when on rare occasion you meet someone out of the blue who happens to know their shit, and who actually has their shit together, you won't believe it and will just automatically treat them like an idiot too. You won't be able to help it.

Yes of course there are youngsters who know their shit, but we call those geniuses. We don't ever expect to meet one, and we wouldn't know one if we saw one.

Safer and easier to assume any random stranger is an idiot.

And BTW... please tell your friends to stop voting for every left wing gun grabbing free stuff promising academic idiot who aspires to govern despite never having worked a real job.
>>
>>29624086
>and it's very definitely linked to the scene/club lifestyle
>the scene/club lifestyle
Wait, this is a thing that actually still exists, or are you posting from 2003?
>>
>>29625861
Retail will either make you so depressed at what humans have sucessfully spawned young that you attempt suicide via powercord hanging, or so angry that if they could actually convert rage into raw energy you would make the sun look like a firefly.
>>
>>29623951
>>29623976
>>29624033

And I'll bet your sole education on Marijuana is reefer madness. The demon plant is here to stay, faggots.
>>
>>29619342
Well, anon, from the attitude and tone of your post, I will bet dollars to donuts that you come across like a jackass and people treat you accordingly.
>>
I really don't get this meme
Im 19 and look like a fucking autistic school shooter and yet I've never had gun store people treat me bad or like a kid. They just sell me their shit and I leave
>>
Retail is a shit job for shit pay.
Any male over 30 working retail is a failure so they make themselves feel better by talking down to everyone else.
Same issue with security guards.
>>
>>29625889
This. Profiling is pragmatic.
>>
>>29626301

>Same issue with security guards.

Tell me about it.
>>
File: around finns the ice is thin.jpg (79KB, 630x640px) Image search: [Google]
around finns the ice is thin.jpg
79KB, 630x640px
>>29619342
>get treated like a little bitch
>act like a little bitch in response
>the cycle continues.jpg

I'm 22 and I've never had a problem with gunstore owners or staff. Chances are if you have constant interpersonal issues the problem isn't everyone else m8.
>>
>>29619779
>Speak with confidence in a loud clear tone. This method of shopping will work in 99% of cases, unless you're some shifty NEET looking fuck.
ftfy

remember guns are still a barter economy good, same as cars and buying shit from indians/pakis. You can get $25+ bucks off simply by playing the game and trying. Worst case scenario is not getting something cheaper.
>look normal, dress normal
>come into fun store several times buying little shit like bore brushes
>take note of stock
>3 months go by
>decide you want a ______
>it's been gathering dust for literal months
>help them clear some inventory
>channel your inner shlomo
>get your glockandwesson15 for cheap simply by being present in the world
>>
What is with people who live in a bubble and thinks drug use is ubiquitous or even common among 20 somethings?
>>
>>29621638
>not understanding gunstores are gud goy clubs
>not understanding that qualifications for being a gunstore employee are the willingness to work for low pay due to familial relation to the owner in 9/10 cases
>dressing like shit and expecting respect in a place that wants above all to make money
spice up that wardrobe with this thing called a real shirt kid
>>
File: shimshamboppitybap.gif (462KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
shimshamboppitybap.gif
462KB, 500x372px
>>29619342
I can help you with this young man.

I was young and full of piss and vinegar once. Now that I'm older and have lived some I believe I'm wiser. I feel like all that edge and angst we ooze in our late teens and early twenties creates an aura of hostility towards those who ruin the facade youth has that they know everything. I sure thought I knew it all and when ever I was faced with with another man who had just been doing whatever for two or three decades longer than I had at that point in my life and would instantly become defensive and almost hostile. They could sense this, I know because now I sense it when a youngster is going there. You can't help it and we really do try and ignore it. Unless you are one of those...what do the cool kids call it now a days... some kind of edgelord fedora wearing shitcunt.

I'm grateful I was able to ignore the irrational brat spoiled like hatred I had for my elders and in fact learned from them. Once I dropped that facade of not needing teachers or even a good mentor life became easier. I learned from the mistakes of those that came before me and it was all down hill from there. Some of those old timers became range buddies.

Good luck OP, I hope you can get past your infantile need to be the smartest, strongest person in the room because it's all just insecurity really. truthfully, at your age it's just not possible to have the vast knowledge old folks have. Nothing to be angry about. It's all part of life..
>>
>>29626983
Whats wrong with wearing plain T-Shirts?
Do you prefer me to wear Slayer tshirts, or Shirts with giant DC logos on it? Why is everyone so keen on putting me at fault?
>>
>>29629078
He means how you present yourself has everything to do with the way your treated. Deal with it kiddie, that's how life works no matter how old you are.
>>
>>29619606
> older generations
> talking about youth entitlement
Never fails.
>>
>>29628749
You are an idiot. It doesn't matter how you carry yourself, or how you speak. Angry old farts are going to Angry old farts. Heres a story of when i was younger buying my first rifle
> be me
> 18 about to buy my 3rd gun
> choose a rifle, but idk which one out of a couple (savage axis, ruger 10/22, any other ruger that i can get for $700 or less, any gun that appealed to me for under $700)
> Go into store, I'm very friendly with the guy at the counter
> askd me if i need any assistance
> why yes, i was looking for advice on what rifle to buy.
> he walks me over to the rifles and immediately says "you're not going to be able to buy much with your money" without even knowing my budget yet.
> i ignore this and continue asking him what rifle he recommends, it can be bolt action or semi auto i don't care which.
> he hands me an Arisaka
> i look over it and say this seems like a solid gun for $180 they're asking for. But i informed him that i don't want to go through the hassle of buying 7mm when im not 21 yet (to buy ammo online)
> he gets visibly upset "are you going to buy something or not? With your type of money you wont find much"
> I again ignore this and start asking about the rugers on the wall.
> Those are $650 buddy thats not ehat you're looking for
> im starting to get upset at this point
> i give him back the Arisaka and tell him to ring me up for some Federal 00buck shot with flitecontrol wad.
> he fumbles to find the box of ammo that was right behind him.
> i even point and say the "red box" (only red box on the shelf) and he ignores me and continues looking in the wrong place
> i just wait until he finally finds it and has to read it like he never seen that ammo before. He rings me up and i take my change and reciept leave and never come back.
>>
>>29621019
IS THAT A FUCKING CHICKEN WING? AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TREAT SOMEONE ELSE LIKE A NIGGER?
>>
>>29619342
I never had this problem when I was 25, therefore I'm forced to conclude that you're probably just a gigantic faggot
>>
>>29622826
i had a place do that to me, wouldn't let me dry fire ... so i explained im not buying a gun without a full knowledge of its operation.
they still wouldn't let me try it.
so i went to another store tried the trigger out loved it, and bought it.
went back to the first store open carrying the 1200 pistol they wouldn't let me dry fire and bought a single box of ammo for it. asking them if they sold "that gun yet"
>>
>>29624057
Bet you don't buckle your seatbelt either, you fucking mong.
>>
>>29629296
Usually gum stores (i been to) have snapcaps that they let you use.
>>
I never had this kinda trouble but that's probably a mix of how i dress and how i treat people older than me, both come from how i was raised.
>always wear long sleeved shirts (english is not my first language and the name sometimes confuses me, i mean the ones with buttons that you use for working or with suits)
>always use normal jeans when not working, dressing pants when working
>my interactions with older people are always treating them as sir and all that
But actually i haven't really paid that much attention so maybe they were treating me like a kid? idk if they do i haven't realized yet but i never felt mistreated.
>>
>>29626301
But women working retail over 30 are okay because...?
>>
>>29629321
thsi place didn't so i spent my money else where

its their right to run a shitty store into the ground... never spend a dime at a shitty store let em die
>>
>>29620496
Fucking lol, I bought that shit at the age of 18 as well.
>>
>>29629353

unless you work commission...

im 25 a college student ( gi bill)

i sell appliances for straight commission and in 2 years i have never made less than 22 an hour... i average 45 an hour, its insane how much money you can make... though it is super shitty scamming people all day
>>
What is with all the people in this thread making excuses for rude, dismissive behaviour?

Only awful, worthless people think being older entitles you to be a dick so why defend them?
>>
>>29629372
I gotta respect folk who sell on commission. I don't have the requisite killer instinct.
>>
hey if a retailer doesn't want your money dont spend it their ...

they treat you like shit? fuck em
>>
File: 1304103258002.gif (2MB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1304103258002.gif
2MB, 250x166px
>>29629158
>It doesn't matter how you carry yourself,
Oh my.. my sides...my sides..
You can either grow up and join the rest of us or struggle through life crying about how unfairly you get treated everywhere. You're a fucking dinduu..you know that?
As for your green text story
>thing that have never happened ever.
>>
>>29629405
it takes some getting used too... but man there is something about making $600 in commission after 10 minutes of being a pushy dick head ...
>>
>>29629441
also choosing when i work is nice too... sometimes i only work 1 day a week... just sell alot then take 6 days off
>>
>>29629189
>IS THAT A FUCKING CHICKEN WING?
That's how the Marines taught men to shoot when he went through basic faggot, they taught the fucking chicken wing to hundreds of thousands of recruits. Do you think the world is full of the things your only people as old as you are have experienced faggot.

You're just another teenage know it all who really don't know shit. Your daddy should have let you spill on the floor of that bathroom he fucked your whore mom in.
>>
>>29629462

found the old short dick retard
>>
>>29629394
>Only awful, worthless people think being older entitles you to be a dick so why defend them?
Because right wing conservative faggotry...or more likely in the case of this board edgy 20 year old hipster fags role-playing as salty middle aged conservatives.
>>
>>29629462
> making a fried chicken nigger joke
> old fudd starts pissing and moaning about BACK IN MUH REEM CORPSE
Go change your Depends, grandpa.
>>
File: 20160416_123830.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160416_123830.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>29629429
> t-that n-never happened guys! I know it didn't
I don't get treated rudely anywhere else. Stores, shops, anywhere else i don't get treated rudely, only place i get treated rudely is Pawn shops, and gun stores. Maybe if you got out more youd stop being such a liberal cuck that thinks everyone is a damn little angel. I'm a furniture salesman and i have developed lots of social and communication skills throughout the years, so speaking to people isn't a huge deal to me. The story i posted was 100% true, take it or leave it. Here's another 100% true story you can question and accuse of being false because you're just that pathetic.
> be at work
> older guy walks in, maybe in his 50s
> after some looking around and helping him out a bit we start looking at a loveseat that turns into a queen sized bed
> start talking about the manufacturer and the bed material and all that sleezy saleman crap while i unfold the couch intona bed to show him
> i say "that is a queen size bed:
> NO IT ISN'T!
> Taken aback, i say "No, yes i promise you it is take a look at-
> I have a queen size at home i KNOW FOR A FACT IT ISNT A QUEEN SIZE
> It is sir....i assure you its-
> I don't need this bed it way too small for me and my wife!
> I walk away into the back room to get a tape measure, find him again and politely ask him to come with me
> i read out the chart of bed sizes on the wall (in inches and pictures of different bed sizes) i tell him to note the size of a queen.
> i walk him over to the couch/bed.
> measure it and its a queen size
> Oh waddya know its a queen
> This is a really nice bed honey
> he ends up buying it.
Pic related
>>
>>29629189
And I went straight from Eastwood to Ehrmey or however you spell his fucking name.
>>
File: wallpaper.jpg (275KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper.jpg
275KB, 1920x1200px
>>29629486
Granpa touched a nerve there. LOL faggot.
>>29629486
Found the 17 year old virgin whos mad cause he don't know shit and doesn't have an older male father figure willing to teach his girly ass anything.
>>29629532
Oh look it's a reject who was a couple inches to short for the Corps. Hurts even now don't it kiddie.
>>29629551
So how old is the guy fucking your ex girlfriend faggot? Does he have a nice car, does he take places that cost real money. LOL kids.
>>
>be skinny 20-something redneck in Silicon Valley, late Nineties
>be working at HP and Oracle and places like that as technical writer/process analyst
>pull down forty-fifty an hour, have brokerage account worth upper end of five digits
>decide the time has come to look at some of the guns I used to lust after in the pages of the gun mags when I was a poverty-stricken kid
>go to gun show at Cow Palace
>none of the vendors will even look at me or talk to me in anything other than monosyllables
>go to sporting goods store in San Jose, get same treatment
>finally find this awesome little gun shop in Sunnyvale
>rent every tape they have on African safaris, handle every firearm in the store, ask lots of questions; guys behind the counter are cheerful and will sit and BS with you about guns and loads and hunting stories for an hour at a time
>wind up buying maybe $5000 worth of very expensive firearms from them over a three-year period, plus fuckloads of ammo and all the VHS rentals on exotic big game hunting
>still remember that dumb mock-macho flatland motherfucker at the Cow Palace who wouldn't fucking sell me a $3000 double rifle because he couldn't be troubled to talk to me or let me fingerfuck it

I feel that pain, OP. Keep looking.
>>
>>29629551
>queen sized futon
All of my want.

I also work in retail, but at a truck stop. I can't even begin to tell you how many idiot truckers we get, alongside mentally handicapped normal customers. I think the worst was a trucker who asked ALL of the female employees if they wanted to go back to his truck. Constantly. For about half an hour before we told him to get out.

The only reason he lasted so long was because we figured he was going to buy gas. Nope, he was a lot lizard hunter.
>>
>>29629490
let me fix this for you
>Only awful, worthless people think being young entitles you to be a dick so why defend spoiled fatherless assholes who were never taught right from wrong or even simple manners?
>>
>>29629625

no grandpa makes us all sad... hes a half illiterate old entitled baby boomer with no solutions only more problems.

he fucks his second wife while thinking of the daughter he had with the first ex

he doesn't deserve respect as he is more worthless to society than your average feminist yet demands it from all the retail workers that make more money an hour than he has spent on the shitty penny stocks he thinks will make him rich
>>
>>29629625
My ex girlfriend has a baby and both her and her BF (which actually IS older) are both working minimum wage at a fast food joint. I like how you have nothing else to say but talk about some super irrelevant shit.
>>29629645
Its actually really nice, its all moderned. It comes with built in USB, and outlet sockets to charge you phone and plug in lamps. It has a memory foam lining above the springs. Its $800 though
>>
>>29629645
Does it hurt to be this hipster kid? I mean I can just see how tight those skinny jeans you're wearing are. You must really like getting your nuts crushed. No matter...it's not like you'll ever have real need for them anyway.
>>
>>29629697
800 is super cheap for a half decent piece of furniture i spent about 6 grand on my couches alone
>>
>>29629625
> thinking the military is something to aspire to
> year of our lord dos mil y sesenta
The military is currently the dumping ground for losers, dropouts, and other wastes of life. It's a bloated clusterfuck of wasteful spending and handouts. Get fukt old man, the glorious corps you remember never existed.
>>
>>29629708

a guy that works at a truck stop is a hipster for wanting a futon?

wtf I guess lead paint really did fuck up you old dumb twats
>>
>>29619342

When they do that, I start spitting shit I know they don't know. And if they play the military card, I bring up my military card. They play the hunting card, I show them a kill picture.

Just prove that you're a sandy, salty little bastard.>>29619342
>>
>>29629697
I want it more. and like >>29629708
It's well priced.

>>29629708
Hipster? For having a bad customer? For not leaking the walking trash cans that are truckers?
>>
>>29629667
Yeah but have you SEEN his first daughter's tits? I mean, they're the only thing anybody at Bloated Rooster's Discount Strip Barn talks about.
>>
>>29620968
Loal fantastic.
>>
>>29629667
Granpa and men like him made this country the greatest eve,. commie fucks like you have driven it into the ground in the last 15 years. Congrats manchild. We don't give a fuck about how bad lifes going to get for you pussys, we'll be dead when it gets real bad for white men...the fun is only starting.

PS I'm sorry your father left you behind when he left that witch of a wife who ended up ruining you like she did. Maybe is you showed even the slightest promise of maturing into manhood he might have fought for custody. Enjoy those bitter impotent tears hipster just stop blaming your father.
>>
>>29629736
yea ive seen em they have been in my young hipster mouth
>>
>>29629158
First and foremost I guarantee you that you were no where near that nice, psychology has an effect where one can remember a detail or action that never occurred, false memory its called.
"You are an idiot. It doesn't matter how you carry yourself, or how you speak. Angry old farts are going to Angry old farts"
Whether or not you remember being or not being a autistic edge lord, why ask the opinions of people older, wiser, and down right more respectable than you if the first fucking thing you do is throw a temper tantrum, stomp your feet, shit in your diaper, then fall asleep in your feces covered Pampers? Some people are naturally pissy, get over it, its called life some of us have had shit ones.
>>
>>29629746
im sorry your father drained our country of its natural resouces and made sure your baby booming ass turns our country into a socialist haven for old lazy retired fucks... social security is the most communist weak bull shit i have ever heard of.

YOu old fucks destroyed the economy because you where too stupid to understand that you have to pay off credit cards... how fucking stupid can an entire generation be
>>
>>29629746
my dad died in iraq ...
>>
>>29629746
old people are just angry because they cant get their tiny little wrinkled cocks hard enough to jack off to their grand daughters
>>
>>29629720
Yea, you're a commie, occupy reject. LOL you silly bastards.
>>29629723
>a guy that works at a truck stop is a hipster for wanting a futon?
You have terrible reading comprehension, I blame the public schools.
>>29629728
>For not leaking the walking trash cans that are truckers?
Only a pencil necked sissy hipster could be so delusional and out of touch of reality that he doesn't know being in "retail at a truckstop" puts him several rungs beneath even a filthy truck driver in the game of life. I mean even a truck driver has value, he brings us the things we want...retail in a truckstop is like three steps above ameba.
>>29629736
>Bloated Rooster's Discount Strip Barn talks about.
So you're a different hipster faggot working retail? Seems legit, I mean who knew hipsters even worked.
>>
>>29629764
You don't know my life you faggot. I guarantee my life wasn't as great as yours and i fucking guarantee this. I didn't throw a temper tantrum, the guy was an asshat, i left and didn't lose sleep on it. I just shared a story with my fellow /k/ommrades and now I'm a temper tantrum throwing diaper baby? You really need some help dude, like seriously. If you are trying to tell me "life is unfair, people are different deal with it" then you're narking up the wrong tree trust me pal, you probably have more to learn from me than i do you.
>>
>>29629806
next time you use a gun, make sure the business end is facing the wrong way
>>
>>29629769
How much do you owe in GOVERNMENT backed student loans there tiger? heh hehe talking about socialists. We worked and contributed BY FORCE to SSI...WTF have you done kiddie?
>>
>>29629811

I'm not sure why you replied to me on that...
>>
>>29629811
poor old man

your generation started social security, medicare, well fare.. our generation killed democracy.
>>
>>29629786
I understand the the sacrifices you will face in life because of his gallant service anon. My father died in Vietnam and honestly it still sucks.
>>
>>29629820
awww i couldn't give two watery rat shits about your life, i dont care mommy wont let you be as metal as you want to be. I didnt say in your story you threw a tantrum rat shit, you are pissy and stomping because people here tell you how it is not how your safe space tells you it should be, are you publicly educated, because your reading comprehension is shit, go back and read that without skipping lines
"Whether or not you remember being a autistic edge lord, why ask the opinions of people older, wiser, and down right more respectable than you if the first fucking thing you do is throw a temper tantrum"
you need Saturday school kiddo
>>
>>29629839
um I Destroyed the nemies of the united states of America in close combat.

and payed for my college cash. fuck the GI bill im not a socialist
>>
>>29629860
yea his vest went off too early too =(
>>
>>29626932
>live In Suburbia in moms basement the post.
I've seen some shit.
>>
>>29629806
With the invention of Viagra we have never had a hard time jacking off to anything but honestly we don't jack off much. We have money so when you broke ass single mother needs that mortgage money she just gets on her knees for some old wrinkly fuck like me and gets to sucking.

Did you not know that the majority of weekend hookers are divorced mothers with spoiled as fuck kids who refuse to contribute to the household kitty? Next time your mommies all tired from her part time night work on the weekend just know I grab her hair as hard as I could and made her swallow that salty old vinegar that flows from my tired old cock when I nut.
>>
>>29629902
awww you need not only pills... but money to get your short dick touched?

no wonder your so mad, as young men drown in hot tight pussy on a day to day basis while girls laugh at your stupid angry ass yelling at waitresses because the cheap pork chops you ordered are too hard to chew
>>
>>29629868
I asked for advice he gave shit advice, got upset that his advice was shit, so i left. I fail to see the temper tantrum part? I love seeing you old fucks wither away thinking you know everything , but you're slowly becoming irrelevant. I've had old farts tell me how to do things that were way wrong, and would get mad when i found a better, more efficient way of doing said thing, that the poort old fart couldn't wrap his head around. Go back to smoking cigarettes, and leeching off the government you old fart. Its funny how you resulted to name calling and "muh feelings" long before me the "safe space" having homo faggot right? Grow the fuck up, what a shame you're less mature than me a "metal" mommy begging child right?
>>
File: 1452852907243.jpg (44KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452852907243.jpg
44KB, 620x400px
Older gun people make me anxious to be interested in guns.

>never looked at a gun at a store
>never talk about them
>want to buy one but too nervous

;_;
>>
>>29629820
>I didn't throw a temper tantrum
You mean like you didn't have a little kanipshun fit right here anon. Keep trying son, someone somewhere will believe you.
>>29629852
We also protected the world from communism...how are you little faggits doing with that.. oh right, all the kiddies are voting for that commie fuck bernie.

Now what faggot?
>>29629868
Dear God but do you have his number. I would tip my hat to you but these greasy shitty hipsters have ruined that as well. Well I'll think of you when I get the Wild Turkey 101 out this afternoon sir.
>>
>>29629955

you brought communism INTO our country with all your bull shit sociallist programs and tyrant like electoral college.
your generation opened free trade with china and destroyed Americas steel industry. your generation literally destroyed the greatest country on earth
>>
>>29629877
>um I Destroyed the nemies of the united states of America in close combat.
>and payed for my college cash. fuck the GI bill im not a socialist
>>29629934
More things that never happened
You bullshit and lies run so deep FEMA is gonna get called out if you don't stop soon son.
>>
>>29629955
you do understand the baby boomers destroyed our economy by buying nothing but cheap Chinese projects right?

shitty disposable products are so common now because thats all baby boomers would buy, because they are cheap and dont care about quality just price.
>>
File: LOLOP.png (19KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
LOLOP.png
19KB, 184x184px
Well shit, this >>>> >>29628749
Was a truly successful necrobump.
>>
File: 2-81.jpg (31KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
2-81.jpg
31KB, 360x480px
>>29629981
yea go fuck yourself fuck boi

while you where complaining about the prices of cheese going up at walmart i was killing the terrorists your generation provoked... and armed
>>
>>29629811
>you're a truckstop retailer, you're essentially a hobo.

If I wanted to get fucked in the ass by trucking companies and have to deal with the massive BS of keeping the truck at 100% I would.

Losing days because your retarded handlers can't get a replacement truck out your way on the weekend because your boss is too busy shitposting on /o/ about how trains are fuckall useless compared to the god tier 18 wheel master race. Fuck off diesel chimp, and take your shitty TCH card with you.
>>
I don't even fuck around with local brick and mortar bullshit anymore. Too many shitheads. Everything you could ever want is online, so that's where I go, and there's no fudd running his gaping mouth when I go to J&R.
>>
>>29629990
Way to obcure the things we are talking about.

Now you want to blame cheap chinese crap for your so God damn low testosterone? Really sunshine, is anything in this fucking world you fault or responsibility?
>>
>>29629635
I'm in the area, anon, could you tell me the name of that gun shop?
>>
>>29629981
> if i cover my ears, and yell LALALALALLALA and keep saying "I-It never happened!" Then it didn't happen
> calling me "safe space"
Grow up old man. At least before you kick the bucket grow the fuck up.
>>
>>29630034
I don't remember... goddam, hang on a sec.
>>
>>29626301
what about managers?
>>
>>29630012
What does your post have to do with the truck stop employee acting like he was better than any grown man with a job?

Maybe you smoked to much of that dope you dopehead but you no longer make and good sense.
>>
>>29630032
yea plenty of stuff is my fault... now why wont you accept the facts that your generation destroyed America... or are you too retarded to take responsibility
>>
>>29630036
>. At least before you kick the bucket
and another thing thing that hasn't happened.

Anon do you ever post real things that have actually taken place or are you stuck in some fantasy world?
>>
>>29630066
>Anon do you ever post real things that have actually taken place or are you stuck in some fantasy world?
where do you think you are.jpg.gif.webm
>>
>>29630034
>>29630041
I'm sorry, it's over in Cupertino. I was living in Sunnyvale near the Civic Center, and could just bike over there. It's Kerley's Hunting & Outfitting, 20301 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014.

Unfortunately their newer reviews sound like they may have gone downhill. I sure as hell hope not. The walls are (or were) lined with guns sold on consignment, as well as what they have in stock, and the help was nice old guys who would show you how to work the actions of each and every one of them.
>>
File: pol.jpg (620KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
620KB, 1000x767px
>>29630041
>>
>>29630032
but for real old men are so fucking stupid...

old man would rather spend 10 dollars on a product that will last one year than 20 dollars on a product that will last 10 years..... because they think they are saving money, its so embarrassing
>>
>be about 30 years old but baby faced so people usually think im in my early 20s
>usually wear a button down shirt, jeans and some casual leather shoes when i'm not at work
>employees usually give me bored one liners or look in the other direction and ignore me entirely
>sometimes hear them muttering "fucking chinks" as i walk away
>unless i just got off work and im in my suit, then they become super polite and respectful

What gives
>>
>>29630090
Hey mang, I haven't been there in over a decade.

>>29630133
'Chinks'? The fuck part of the country you living in? They still wearing bell-bottom jeans too?
>>
>>29630133
They think you have money
>>
>>29630061
We built this nation on our backs, we poured the molten steel and concrete. We raised those gad damn skyscrapers and paid the taxes.

We fought in real wars not these checkers matches. Shit, the guys in WW2, Korea and Vietnam were in the shit for weeks and months straight and if you faggots had a 18 hour engagement and it made world fucking news. booo hoooo hoooo.

You fucking kids haven't seen shit, even the ones of you who saw shit didn't really see real shit.
>>
>>29630091
My grandfathers house id full of sturdy well built shit, can't speak for the retards in your bloodline but don't paint us all with your special retarded genetic brush.
>>
>>29629321
>Gum Store
>I'd like to buy a box of Hubba Bubba.
>Sir, can I see your GOID card?
>I left it at home, can you let it slide?
>Hell no, the state would be all over my ass if I sold gum to a felon.
>>
>>29630183
And you did it in a way that ensured that our generation would never be as prosperous as yours. Fuck off oldfag.
>>
File: ha ha ha.jpg (103KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha ha.jpg
103KB, 1024x576px
>>29630249
>>
>>29630183
the infrastructure you built is crumbeling because your generation was too stupid to devise a long term plan for repairs. and my generation is fighting a war against people armed with weapons YOUR generation gave them... your generation started this useless war for profit a war I fought in.

but its ok because when I go into a store the workers eyes light up, thankfull im not some angry old man no one cares about. they see an angry old piece of shit like you walk in and immediately get ready to answer stupid questions and walk you through everything 20 times. you enter a restaurant treating the waitress like shit, and the cooks feed you pubes, and cum, and snot. you dont even know how much you get fucked with just beause your an old stupid fuck
>>
>>29630212
my house is built well I helped build it with my own hands... im 25
>>
>>29630259
Awe...itty bitty babby can't hang with the big boys....here, have some free housing credits to go with your subsidized college education...need a EBT card for beer and porn sissy?
>>
I've never had anyone patronize me or dick me around at gun stores, even when I was 20-24 and dressed like a hobo with a hobo beard.

But I never fawn over guns or act like a spaz or anything either. I don't really have conversations with the store clerks either.
>>
>>29630358
your generation invented all of those socialist programs
>>
>>29630082
I'll have to check them out sometime, thanks senpai
>>
>>29630133
Go to california or the north.

We don't want you hear shark head.
>>
>>29630259
>And you did it in a way that ensured that our generation would never be as prosperous as yours. Fuck off oldfag.
Are you seriously blaming the old white men for something the jews have done?

Fuck off cuck, learn who your real oppressors are you stupid dumn goyim scum.
>>
>>29630454
Boomers are guilty of being apathetic and ignorant nothing more.

Jews devised socialist programs and jews implemented them.

WAKE THE FUCK UP GOY.
>>
>>29630454
Not mine anon. your and your parents. We're talking about OLD FUCKER here, not middle aged asshole parents who told their kids they were special and could be anything every day of their lives,
Your parents are the 'NOT MY JOHNY...HE'S A GOOD BOY." generation. Your parents invented the fucking "he's a god boy, he would never have done".... that excuse factory for your fucked up behavior. unending excuses when they should have been beating the living shit right out of your spoiled entitled asses.
>>
>>29630539
>Le jews are to blame for everything meme
Fuck off back to /pol/ you nazi cunt.
>>
>>29630618
>Your parents invented the fucking "he's a god boy, he would never have done"
Uhh I'm white though?
>>
>>29630631
>muh boomers are to blame for everything meme
Fuck off to reddit you NEET failure of a life.
>using nazi as an insult
>current year+1/0
>>
>ITT old faggots trying to defend businesses treating customers like shit

literally fucking retarded
>>
>>29630668
>entitled NEET shits complaining about being treated like niggers when they act like niggers
Nigger nigger nigger
>>
>>29630644
Oh, sorry, I meant Haji cunt. Maybe it's not Israel that is making your country shit. Maybe it's your shit tier religion and camel fucking.
>>
>>29630758
>Maybe it's your shit tier religion and camel fucking.
Islam is based on Christianity which is based on Judaism which was created by kikes.

Pure coincidence
>>
>>29630777
Yet somehow Israel is the only country in the middle east that isn't a complete shitshow. Because Unlike the sandniggers, the jews are actually civilized.
>>
>>29630797
>Israel
>isn't a complete shitshow
Have you actually been there?

It's like NYC but with more jews.
>>
>>29630550
>>29630631
The jews are only a front for the reptilian overlords. Wake up sheeple

Also obama is black jewish on his kenyan side
>>
>>29630807
By Middle Eastern standards?

Chicago would be pretty nice by those standards.
>>
>>29630965
>And he's coming for your guns aaaaaaany day now
>>
>>29623758
have fun as having the exact same boring as fuck car as everybody else.
>>
>>29630797
>Israel is the only country in the middle east that isn't a complete shitshow.

>>29630807
And suicide bombers.
>>
>>29631034
It's not their fault that the sandniggers keep trying to explode themselves because they can't handle the idea of being civilized.
>>
>>29630632
And your candy ass white parents started all that ..he's a good boy shit .. instead of letting you feel the consequences of your actions. It all happened with the mommies of hippies stopping their precious sons from being punished for the vandalism and property destruction that the peace movement was really about, just like the antifas now..those fuckers were all about destroying others people shit.
I can just feel your entitlement from here anon. You're a smart mouthed edge lord who screams at men twice your size cause they know you'll call the cops the very second they approach you and give you the beating you have been begging for all your life.

You are THAT GUY and everyone ITT knows it. We know exactly who you and and can't understand for the life of us why some one who drips occupy wall street and BLM attitude would ever want to lurk here.
Why do hipster faggot white bois want to spend time among testosterone driven white males who are all about guns and war and shit. This has to be hell for you.

Now go post more anti military, anti gun, anti free speech bullshit from your little safe space.
>>
File: 4665_4.jpg (193KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
4665_4.jpg
193KB, 728x409px
Were you shopping here?
>>
>>29631054
Well, maybe just maybe if they weren't such aggressive assholes to non-jew population, they wouldn't flock to the sandnigger demagogues with such fervor.

I'm just saying. If somebody shot my dad, bulldozed my house and cut off my neighborhood from getting any water, I'd probably suicide bomb them too.
>>
File: getoutfdsdsf.jpg (65KB, 560x490px) Image search: [Google]
getoutfdsdsf.jpg
65KB, 560x490px
>>29630668
You mean old and young anons alike calling assholes assholes.

Deal with it grungmaster. We know you stink and need a shave. We sympathize with those store owners who just want you to go and stay go.

Nobody wants you smelly angry ass around, not eve your family. Why the fuck should the poor bastards at the LGS have to put up with you?
>>29630777
You, anon, are the exception to the Tripps of Truth rule. GTFO
>>
>>29631082
The sandniggers started it.
>>
>>29624184
>implying you'd even want to eat anything after snorting coke.
>>
>>29619342
At my gun store all the old folk are really cool and I'm 23. Then I bought my AR they ask a few questions like what I do and stuff to make sure I'm not a crazy and stuff. But I dress supper clean cut for my job so look very far from some drugey protecting his stash.
>>
>>29619342
Depends not all old fags are like this I met some that treated me.with respect at 14 for knowing my shit on guns.
>>
>>29619342
I'm 35 and have always been a long-haired bearded hippie-redneck. I've never had a problem with them. Maybe a few didn't want to chat but always willing to sell me stuff or answer my questions if they knew the answer.

Wal Mart is the exception though because they hire retards.

It could be that you are seeing something that is not there just because you are expecting it to be.
>>
>>29624225
not just a hipster but "le wrong generation" type.
>>
>>29624225
or just Australian
>>
File: 2536699.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2536699.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>29621019
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 225x225px
> this whole thread

Maybe it's bc I'm drunk but Fkn hell you retards make me laugh. Never change /k/
>>
Had a bunch of asshole fellow customers and rude owners/workers when I visited a local range/shop.
Guy asking me what I wanted gave me weird looks, like I was some kind of thug, as I asked him if they had the guns I was interested in and he kept saying "No" firmly. I'm still pretty sure they had some CZ's, but they only wanted to offer me their shitty guns.
In that same store/range, a /k/ looking dork was packing up his AR, and after he left, the chick behind the counter started telling me he looked super creepy and was glad he left.
Needless to say, I only went to that range once.

There was another one about 40 minutes away and out of my county, with super chill people working, cool old guys that always hang around like always, and the workers seemed to mostly be pretty young and under 40.

That distance is killer though. In a few days I'll visit another local range only about 10 minutes away, and see if that one is any good. Its mostly a civil war collection store/range from what I can see.

I wish there were outdoor ranges here, total shi that there aren't, I don't want to pay to shoot.
>>
File: 1460722900121.jpg (73KB, 437x458px) Image search: [Google]
1460722900121.jpg
73KB, 437x458px
>>29621019
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU OLD FAGGOT
>>
>>29629147
mmm yes indeed I always wear my 3 piece suit to the fucking gun store
*tips fedora*
>>
>>29619416
Can't you see why what you just said proved him right?

Try not being a dick to people based on age and you'll soon see the world as it really is.
>>
>>29622344
maybe alter your appearance for the occasion.
"In matters of style swim with the current; in matters of principle stand like a rock. " T. Jefferson

next time you go yo the gun store, wear jeans, boots and a flannel. first impressions matter
>>
>>29629625
/k/ confirmed for unable to handle bantz
>>
>>29619503
>Ok, I don't want to sell you the wrong one, why don't you bring the gun in and we'll get your the right rounds?
He then pulled out his CCW and pointed it at the man before putting it on the counter.
>>
>>29619342
They do that so in the case that you're a crazy nutjob and shoot up a school, they are safe because they repeatedly warned you about gun responsibility and all that
>>
>>29623644
amberlans*
>>
>spec ops guy at gun store treats me like shit always
>join the military
>drop out of boot
>technically a veteran now
>go back to gunstore
>he's all happy and helpful to me

They smell it on you or something.
>>
>>29626255
Probably because they were afraid of getting fucking shot.
>>
>>29623976
I wish the same for alcohol.
>>
>tfw 20
>Go into gun shop wearing Jordans, Michael Kors Jeans and black hoodie
>Get treated with respect every time
It's either 2 things
>You carry yourself wrong and look/ act retarded or they are just grumpy old fucks who think they are the shit
>>
>>29619342

I'd probably give you the same words, because .40 is retarded.

Get a nine, cheaper to shoot, performs just as well, recoils acceptably and isn't like a wasp trying to impregnate your arm with acid.
>>
>>29629720
Found the bitter 4-F.
>>
>>29619342
when you grow up a little more, you'll eventually realize the problem is snot-nosed wet-behind-the-ears punks that think they know everything when they dont know jack shit.

happens to all of us, son. i knew everything when i was your age, too.
>>
>>29637198
>Found the old fuck who is a fudd who thinks he knows guns
Swear that's what half LGS workers seem to be, old fucking fudds who don't know shit about rifles. You ask about a high quality AR and they say "Disss ere buussshmayster is the best AR on the market" or refuse to listen to someone who has their mind made up
>I want that Glock 19
>No sir this here 1911 is what you want...Muhh WWII.....stoppin powah"
>>
>>29637184
hes right, welfare queen.
>>
File: 1455251452368.jpg (85KB, 559x581px) Image search: [Google]
1455251452368.jpg
85KB, 559x581px
>>29637198
>thinks cause he's older he by default knows more

I'm no expert in guns, but I am expert in computers and tech @ 19 and I love it when older people like you try and sound like you know what you're talking about when using a computer and everything you're saying is wrong... "I know what I'm talking about because I'm older and have lived longer.

Makes me feel really smug. Point is, just because a person's young, doesn't mean they don't know anything, and just because a persons old doesn't mean they know everything.

Recognize that there's a difference between knowledge and wisdom. You seem to be equating the two to be the same.
>>
>>29619342
Most gun store people are turds.

You have more in common with the younger employees, so you think they're not as turd as the older ones, but they are just as turd.

That this fact rustles so many jimmies on /k/ is amusing.

I enjoy talking to gun store people because it's entertaining. It's like listening to someone reading the internet out loud and believing it with conviction. I like to try to guess what kind of forum they hang out on the most by what kind of misinformation they parrot. I know what I'm at the shop for. I know all I need to about the products. Anything they have to tell me is usually just good comedy.

I'd actually find it fun if every store I shop at had a clerk with such strong biases about the products I pick out.

>NAH MAN YOU DONT WANT THIS YELLOW ONION WHAT YOU WANT IS A TOMATO -- ONE TOMATO GIVES YOU THE SAME PROTEIN AS A POUND OF STEAK

and so forth.
>>
>>29637320

> Recognize that there's a difference between knowledge and wisdom.

Mmmmm...quasi-philosophical-validation , feelsgudman.JPEG.
>>
>>29623628
How does it feel to work basically retail at sixty four years old? Pretty pathetic.

Obviously you don't like dealing with the public, there are gross people of all ages in society.

I'm 24 and own two houses, work a trade and don't have to deal with scumbags on a daily basis. I don't have any resentment against lazy or unproductive pricks such as yourself (other than how you leech such a huge amount of my income tax), I just get on with my life.
>>
>>29637083
*Amber Lamps
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.